Devourment Update Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Update Thread

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:07 am

LazloWolf wrote:The Dropbox link is non functional and do you think you'll be adding male preds?

blog/kongpow/devourment_v0.65d_mod_pack_b-26087.html go here, this is the only working link i can think of. You can disable some of the side stuff.

As far as male preds, the original dev won't allow it for his or her prefs and the staff and people who obtained source code are upholding the request. You can search through the threads floating about to find the fallout of various drama incidents on the topic, but at this point it's not worth trying to start anything considering the mod is abandonware. Just a couple folks are half-working on some add-on things like more dialogue. I've had no luck finding anyone to try and make an argonian belly texture even for cash.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jrogelio1 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:45 am

Sorry for necroposting but what is the command to add the swallows powers? for some reason i dont have them
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:01 pm

player.addspell "swallow spell id". If you just start the game on the other hand try restart game or simply save and load.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jrogelio1 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:13 pm

thanks
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby estadio » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:57 am

Hey guys , i have a problem when using enhancedEBBB or EBBB , it happen when my player get eaten ,normally after get eaten,the NPC who eat the player will be my player but i can't continue the game and stuck without switch player after i press Z , any solution for this?
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Well, EBBB is kinda buggy, and I'm not sure if its compatible with the last version of the vore mod.
Maybe you dont have the option to continue playing after death activated?
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby janyan087 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:24 am

Does anyone have a solution to a problem that occurs with devourment that when you have your weapon drawn out, you once in a minute redraw your weapons as if you never had it out for combat? (i know the problem is from devourment since i ran the game without it and i don't seem to redraw my weapons when in combat)
Using devourment 65d modpack 2.25.17 since how the stomach attaches to the body looks better than 7.17.16
janyan087
New to the forum

Postby lolen34 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm

i cant downlod this mod error 404 cant find it
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby hotcoldcoolwarm » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:51 pm

janyan087 wrote:Does anyone have a solution to a problem that occurs with devourment that when you have your weapon drawn out, you once in a minute redraw your weapons as if you never had it out for combat? (i know the problem is from devourment since i ran the game without it and i don't seem to redraw my weapons when in combat)
Using devourment 65d modpack 2.25.17 since how the stomach attaches to the body looks better than 7.17.16

Not a technical one. Try using the friendly swallow skill. It usually fixes it for me.
hotcoldcoolwarm
New to the forum

Postby janyan087 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:47 am

hotcoldcoolwarm wrote:
janyan087 wrote:Does anyone have a solution to a problem that occurs with devourment that when you have your weapon drawn out, you once in a minute redraw your weapons as if you never had it out for combat? (i know the problem is from devourment since i ran the game without it and i don't seem to redraw my weapons when in combat)

Not a technical one. Try using the friendly swallow skill. It usually fixes it for me.

It somewhat fixes the problem but when you regurgitate the npc, the problem persists. What i noticed is when you have someone in your stomach, the problem doesn't appear but on an empty stomach, appears.
janyan087
New to the forum

Postby lolen34 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:43 am

i cant downlod this mod error 404 cant find it
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:18 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:blog/kongpow/devourment_v0.65d_mod_pack_b-26087.html go here, this is the only working link i can think of. You can disable some of the side stuff. [...]
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alexdu122 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Is there a command to set the damage value more higher than the deafult value?, for the NPC.
Alexdu122
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hammerhead2 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Can someone help me? I can't digest or being digested by npc. I have 190+ devourment kills. So when i was playing i ate a bandit and after digesting i saved the game as usuall. But after it i swallowed next enemy and start digesting. So my belly is full and digesting forever, enemy don't dies ans can't get out from the belly. Can't reguirate. It says that i have no live prey in stomach :c Help me please
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden13 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:22 pm

When you swallow someone, the devourment scripts will equip an iten on player's belly called "fullness". So the following steps may solve your problem:
1. Type on game's console "help fullness". This will list all "fullness" items ID;
2. Then, by try and error, type "player.removeitem <fullness_id>" for every fullness ID listed by previous command;
3. Eat someone and check if this fixes your game.

I hope this may help you ^^
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby rosered96 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:34 am

Question: does anyone know how you could use a separate belly mesh with Redblue322's alternative belly addon? As in, have the detailed struggling belly meshes from more recent devourment versions grow larger as you swallow more prey? I had it working by accident once, and can't figure out how to do it again.
rosered96
New to the forum

Postby mauler158 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:33 pm

rosered96 wrote:Question: does anyone know how you could use a separate belly mesh with Redblue322's alternative belly addon? As in, have the detailed struggling belly meshes from more recent devourment versions grow larger as you swallow more prey? I had it working by accident once, and can't figure out how to do it again.

Not completely certain but when you install EBBB it has you delete the meshes, This suggests they aren't disabled when EBBB is active as if they were they would it wouldn't be harmful to just leave them in there, so i suspect just not deleting them would have your desired effect, not sure if the digestion would work properly though, you may end up with the meshes stuck on.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby estadio » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:20 pm

did anyone have the multi-prey add-on? some guy up there said that the 0.72 version had the multi-prey add on but it seem the link is broken
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Here it is working version I am using.

Also happy news. Devourment and addons together with skse works on SSE. Addons tested: blood of prey addon, edible animals, multiprey, stranger mod, and Forgetfull Hatter dialogues versions 0,65c and version 0,65d. Still need to check out skeleton files (.hkx) in order to avoid T pose bug.
Attachments
DevourmentMultiprey.rar
(6.13 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby piecheese10 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:43 pm

So, I'm confused. Is there a patch for this mod allowing children to be preds or not? I can't find the Underage forum where it would be posted, either.
piecheese10
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game