Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD!

Postby lypo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Thanks.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby chance10 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Raiden264 wrote:
chance10 wrote:how do i get the axe

The axe is not yet available. It will be once I finish patching and balancing this week.

thanks
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:37 am

The_Prof wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. I've done some balancing stuff tonight to work out the items and armor. There will be a new clothing shop in either South Shaman Village or West Shaman. I haven't decided yet, but there you will be able to buy different sets of robes. You can also buy robes from the guild currently if you're a member. Also, dani's magic doesn't cost very much to use. It's almost never a problem in battle so the magic cost of each spell will be balanced as well so that magic water will actually be needed at times. Last, i'm doing tests at all levels on the bosses to see where they measure up. Many monsters are losing the "double attack" move and are getting other status moves as well. The game will be bug free and much more rounded in the patch this week.

I'd say west shaman village is your best bet since you still have a lot of empty houses to work with, just slap a wand sign on it and yer done. As for status effects I'd say if stuff like poison is going to be more common it may be wise to reduce the cost of antidotes from 100 to 50-75g a pop.

Since I mentioned TP skills I'd think buffs and debuffs are best for those slots... As well as the ever so loved "give up" button that people just can't get enough of mashing.

Glad to hear you feel that way because....I literally made antidotes 75G already :-D . I do hope people are smashing that surrender option too because that's the goal! :gulp:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby FDBH » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:03 am

I suggest you to rebalance the slime girl. Because she is so easy to clear when the player learn 'Thunder'.

First, use the magic 'Sleep'.
Next, use the magic 'Thunder'.(or any other magic or attack but Thunder is the strongest to slime girl.)
And repeat this. Then slime girl will die with no damage.

So I suggest you to rebalance the slime girl by upgrade her AGI or something.
FDBH
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:21 am

FDBH wrote:I suggest you to rebalance the slime girl. Because she is so easy to clear when the player learn 'Thunder'.

First, use the magic 'Sleep'.
Next, use the magic 'Thunder'.(or any other magic or attack but Thunder is the strongest to slime girl.)
And repeat this. Then slime girl will die with no damage.

So I suggest you to rebalance the slime girl by upgrade her AGI or something.

No.
I was on lvl 7 and it was very hard to beat her.
I needed for her almost 10 min to beat her.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby theApolyon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:16 pm

Can you add something like list of scenes (something like in mgq) (sorry bad eng, and I'm a bit tired). + From time to time, when I'm changing the map, game crash and this window is showing (to lazy to upload image ) - " Script 'Khas Awesome Light Effects' line 263:RGSSError occured. disposed bitmap" (not only 2.02, older one too, win10 was reinstaled)
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:57 pm

theApolyon wrote:From time to time, when I'm changing the map, game crash and this window is showing (to lazy to upload image ) - " Script 'Khas Awesome Light Effects' line 263:RGSSError occured. disposed bitmap" (not only 2.02, older one too, win10 was reinstaled)

If you read the topic, you would know that the problem has already been stated and that Raiden264 has already answered on this topic the page just before.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Nayko93 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:18 pm

after beating the mermaid queen and after the "post victory dialogue" , the screen goes black , aparently i'm on the beach , i can move , access to my inventory , save , encouter random monster when i walk , but the screen stay black
by luck i have managed to find the exit to change map but this change nothing to the black screen
restart the game change nothing

a very good game but you need help , nobody can manage a great game like this on his own

I hope your patreon and this forum will allow you to find competent people to help you work on this game and make it one of the best vore game

you already have a good fondation and a good potential , i hope this will continue and become better each relase

what patreon tiers chose to have access to the full game relase with bonus ?

( sorry for my bad english i'm french )
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:23 pm

for those who have " Script 'Khas Awesome Light Effects' line 263:RGSSError occured. disposed bitmap"
while waiting for the update , just don't use F12 to restart the game , it cause the crash when you comme back in game on some area

if you want to quick restart the game use ALT+F4 and restart the game , it's took a litle more time but the game don't crash after
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:37 pm

nico59600 wrote:for those who have " Script 'Khas Awesome Light Effects' line 263:RGSSError occured. disposed bitmap"
while waiting for the update , just don't use F12 to restart the game , it cause the crash when you comme back in game on some area

if you want to quick restart the game use ALT+F4 and restart the game , it's took a litle more time but the game don't crash after

With or without F12, crash happen often when change map, i save before each because that.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Raiden264 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Hey guys, an update here.

I've made 40+ bug fixes, changes, and additions to the game to balance it out. I want this patch, 2.03, to be a comprehensive fix to every issue that has been reported and that i've found myself. I decided than rather than release the patch today I want to test it a bit more tonight and release tomorrow afternoon just to make sure everything has been ironed out. Thank you guys again for your patience and for supporting the game either through patreon, reporting bugs, and by just playing it and being here. :gulp:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Liz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:16 am

Mermaid boss was a fun one.

Enjoying all the vore scenes and the amusement of looking for them and what some of the NPC say ;)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Liz wrote:Mermaid boss was a fun one.

Enjoying all the vore scenes and the amusement of looking for them and what some of the NPC say ;)

Thanks Liz, that's good to hear!

All else! The new patch has been uploaded.

1. Please let me know if there are still existing issues. Any possible issues remaining will be fixed by the 27th in the next release. (Though there really should NOT be any other major bugs after this....>_>)

2. Keep in mind that while I removed a ton of bugs, the "disposed bitmap" script issues you guys got isn't a bug. It's an error thrown because old saves are not always compatible. To be on the safe side I recommend starting a new game, even though I know it's a hassle to replay old scenes. The good news is that there will be no more updates to the scripts that will cause this issue, so this will effectively be the last time you would need to start over.

If you have been using old saves, have visited lit maps without issue, you may be fine. Just be aware that it's a possibility.

3. There are 3 scenes I don't believe anyone has mentioned yet that should be accessible now with this patch. One of them is a hidden one with my OC in Shoal City. Interact with things to find that one!

4. Along with bug fixes came combat and items balancing. If you guys don't agree with these changes let me know.............Please don't yell at me. ^^; If enough people recommend more changes I will implement those the next time I get the chance!

5. As always, thanks for playing. For those of you who play the new scenes, tell me which is your favorite and why! :gulp:
Raiden264
Participator

Postby kiriaflurry » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:30 pm

At the very beginning, with a new game, if you grab the quest book you get an error. Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: argumenterror occurred. Wrong number of arguments (4 for 1..2)
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scorpi » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Hello, i just tried the new update and as i started a new caracter and picked up the quest book i got an error message

"script 'Game_interpreter' line 1411: Argumenterror occurred, wrong number of arguments (4 for 1..2)

The Butterfly quest can't be compleated. If you beat her you don't get the boy or man as the wife called him.
Last edited by Scorpi on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:44 pm

When you talk to the fisherman after you fight the mermaid queen, his message repeats over and over.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Reuploading now, version number will remain the same, but i'm appending an F to it for final. The issue was a missed comma, and as for the fisherman i fixed that too. Thanks. Check back within half an hour to an hour and it should be here.

Edit: Update is ready.
Raiden264
Participator

Postby NovaDragn » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:14 pm

Yay ty=] and for that error message, does it happen to only the old saves? Its still happening. Have not restarted the game though. And where's the flame spell? I'm on level 13.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:25 pm

If u finished the quest with the mine, mud girl ... and leave the mine in shoal city again, than are the mermaids attacking again. And if u want go into the Pub in sc comes an error, u can also not re-enter the mine after finishing the mine quest/mud girl.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:38 pm

Raiden264, - I found you spooky OC but not saying were, just amusing way to deal with bugs. Apart from that I think the other one was candy related or upsetting a certain magic user. Both are fun :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game