Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE 2018 - New Scenes and Art, H

Postby Zond » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:23 am

Well, let's repeat the adventure)
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfwood » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:49 am

vgove wrote:what is the thing for the kid asking about power lv?

Messing with it:
9001 turned me into someone less catgirl-ish.
1337 doubled movement speed.
8888 took me to a gallery.

Still messing with it.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby bowser64ify » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Okay I have a few questions two of them I don't know if its already been answered but I'm still going to ask. Only first question the succubus near the arena building in hell is it possible to get to her and talk to her? Two that treasure chest in the Brothel is there really a key to it somewhere in the game? If there is am I allowed to get a hint? Third is there a point to the building in hell that doesn't have a door to it?
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natolin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Nateman9 wrote:I know it may seem whiney but do you think you could put in something that allows you to skip to certain sections of the game? Cause I keep getting my computer wiped and it can be kinda grindy getting all the way back to almost the end of the game

Or maybe can someone just upload their save data and I can just download that save?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HxD » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Looking for someone to publicly post a completed save file with everything unlocked for version 1.0.1. I want to unlock everything that 1.1.0-1.1.1 provided by myself as I completed the entire game already, but for some reason I cannot find my save file.

If not, that's fine. I'll just replay the game again.
Last edited by HxD on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aickavon12 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:29 am

how does one get to heaven?
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby onomaximum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:20 am

For those of you wondering, the "Power Level" character is in the top right corner of Seyda Luka.

I also found that 7777 unlocks the theater. It lets you view scenes you've already unlocked and also has a fortune teller that will tell you things for a price.
onomaximum
New to the forum

Re: Nyan Adventures! RE-RELEASE COMING SOON!! :O !!!

Postby kongpow » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:13 am

Halcyon wrote:-Finally: BELLY SPRITES for Nee while she digests prey, courtesy of coldsteelj!

yes.. yes.. YES!!! I have been hoping for this for years! Thank you. Cheers!
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kreena » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:19 pm

Liking the game so far, but the only complaint I have right now is the fact that when you eat someone in the game, they seem to just respawn again. Now, this could just be intentional, but considering the prey then acts like nothing has happened, I'm not sure if it is intentional, or something else.

Regardless, it would be very nice to at the very least have an option to make sure characters you eat stay gone permanently...and maybe even be able to take certain trophies to remember them by. Maybe it's just me, but having the cute elf whose life I just ended in the guts of a superior predator reappear exactly where I found her and acting like she didn't just find a better life as a cooling pile of kitty litter... well, it doesn't kill the mood, but it certainly isn't helping.

Also on an unrelated note, I'm not sure how to switch between party members when attacking. Am I missing something?
kreena
New to the forum

Postby onomaximum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:26 pm

kreena wrote:Liking the game so far, but the only complaint I have right now is the fact that when you eat someone in the game, they seem to just respawn again. Now, this could just be intentional, but considering the prey then acts like nothing has happened, I'm not sure if it is intentional, or something else.

Regardless, it would be very nice to at the very least have an option to make sure characters you eat stay gone permanently...and maybe even be able to take certain trophies to remember them by. Maybe it's just me, but having the cute elf whose life I just ended in the guts of a superior predator reappear exactly where I found her and acting like she didn't just find a better life as a cooling pile of kitty litter... well, it doesn't kill the mood, but it certainly isn't helping.

Also on an unrelated note, I'm not sure how to switch between party members when attacking. Am I missing something?

It does feel a bit weird when they come back like nothing happened, especially if they were unwilling. However, the Theater (code 7777 with the girl in Seyda Luka) does keep track of what events you did in what chapter, so long as you've done them. By switch party members, do you mean Lily? In that case, you can't, I don't think. She seems to have an ungodly amount of avoidability and can nullify magic. She only gets hurt when you surrender, so I think she's may be there as a 'party member' that can sometimes take hits for you. She does have a healing spell that can be used outside of battle.
onomaximum
New to the forum

Postby kreena » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:44 pm

onomaximum wrote:
It does feel a bit weird when they come back like nothing happened, especially if they were unwilling. However, the Theater (code 7777 with the girl in Seyda Luka) does keep track of what events you did in what chapter, so long as you've done them. By switch party members, do you mean Lily? In that case, you can't, I don't think. She seems to have an ungodly amount of avoidability and can nullify magic. She only gets hurt when you surrender, so I think she's may be there as a 'party member' that can sometimes take hits for you. She does have a healing spell that can be used outside of battle.

Yeah. I think that the nymphs should serve as enough "respawn fodder" imho. I wanna feel like my voracious habits have an impact on the world~
kreena
New to the forum

Postby CreeperBoy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Oh, cool! You actually got my idea in there really fast! Glad I could help. :wink:
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Vore targets respawn so you can repeat the scenes at will.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kreena » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:Vore targets respawn so you can repeat the scenes at will.

While true, I feel like a gallery mode could better scratch that itch. I feel respawning kinda ruins all the scenes where it's implied that they die for good.
kreena
New to the forum

Postby Skandrae » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:01 pm

My headcanon is that the vore scenes not in the main story don't really happen or aren't "canon", so to speak.

Some of them are unlikely for nee to be able to pull off successfully (princess, for instance), some don't seem possible without a lot of impact, and some just seem contradictory to events (eat psychic girl in an earlier chapter, they pop up in a later chapter in an inn).

It kinda makes a bit more sense to me, too, because her personality does a pretty hard 180 in some of em from the main story.
Skandrae
New to the forum

Postby kreena » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:23 pm

Skandrae wrote:My headcanon is that the vore scenes not in the main story don't really happen or aren't "canon", so to speak.

Some of them are unlikely for nee to be able to pull off successfully (princess, for instance), some don't seem possible without a lot of impact, and some just seem contradictory to events (eat psychic girl in an earlier chapter, they pop up in a later chapter in an inn).

It kinda makes a bit more sense to me, too, because her personality does a pretty hard 180 in some of em from the main story.

That's not a bad way of considering it. Though, I don't really think the story is really... grounded enough to be negatively affected by any of that. Not to mention, when you say a "lot of impact", you're calling on the very reason I'd love for more permadeath digestions. That sort of impact would be incredibly satisfying to a predator.
kreena
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:35 pm

Skandrae wrote:My headcanon is that the vore scenes not in the main story don't really happen or aren't "canon", so to speak.

There's actually an in game explaination for this phenomenon, but you're gonna have to be a true hero to find it
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby anema_sesuna » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Wolfwood wrote:
vgove wrote:what is the thing for the kid asking about power lv?

Messing with it:
9001 turned me into someone less catgirl-ish.
1337 doubled movement speed.
8888 took me to a gallery.

Still messing with it.

7777 = theater
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natolin » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:14 pm

So no one is gonna upload their save file :(
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorelectric » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:40 am

Nateman9 wrote:So no one is gonna upload their save file :(

Did you lose your progress or something?
vorelectric
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game