Vore Inc V0.5 (RIP)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Inc V0.4 (Quest Text Adventure)

Postby NinTheFolf » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:32 pm

33defence wrote:I was playing, and I am not sure how to get up to the fourth floor. I am really confused. Do I have to fight a lot in the vorena, or do I have to find another wristband?

Also, Where do I find the nidoking after I meet him in the bathroom stall?

Spoiler: show
It's been a bit since I played, but I'm pretty sure you had to get reformation in the arena in order to unlock the fourth floor.

As for the Nidoking, someone else'll have to answer, I can't say i remember him at all o.o
NinTheFolf
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Inc V0.4 (Back to Work)

Postby Cygni » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Hope I'm not necroing. Just wanted to see if you were still around, OP. Love the game and I'd love to see more.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NinTheFolf » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:16 pm

The game was put on hiatus, but they posted this to FA about a month ago:

https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8592166/
NinTheFolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:46 pm

There will be more! Just working a big chunk right now and a little slow since I've still got classes. Update should be pretty big though
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:21 pm

So yes, I am still working on my game, just gotten very slow. Trying to add more variety, all sorts of things to do, basically just tons of spins on getting stuffed in people and even some scenes with player as the pred or just watching characters getting eaten by other characters. Already worked in 13 different scenes just with characters randomly placed, not even any of the planned establishment scenes yet. Working on 9 different kinds of 'stores' or places to visit with different 'services'. Also implemented reform, but just for this floor. Some scenes will still be game overs because of special circumstances or something, but I'll try to hint as to where they are so you guys can save before doing them.

Anyway, the point of this little status update is to ask if you guys would prefer to wait for the full update to be done before releasing it, or should I update halfway through and let you guys have a bunch of new content, with the next batch just being some additions that are already going in. It'll cause entrances that'll be basically taped off with a message that it's still being worked on, but you'll get to see what's coming up. Let me know below.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:40 am

Would love to see the halfway update, should help with finding bugs, etc. Plus now you've teased us with this idea of some new variety it would just be cruel not to share :)
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby vores best friend » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:59 am

Halfway update!
vores best friend
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Halfway update please!
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby NinTheFolf » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:05 pm

I don't mind waiting for the full update.
NinTheFolf
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Inc V0.5 (Partial Update)

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:15 pm

Partial update is live, still a ton to add though
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mermidion » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:20 pm

eh, maybe i made a mistake somewhere but where is all the new stuff?` The Website even stated that it was the new Version. but still all i can see a three floors..or is the only way to get to floor 5,the gym and the streets through the Arena? i refused using it so far since i am not really fond of f/f stuff.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:41 pm

You don't have to do the arena, just select a character. You can leave immediately after and go to the next floor.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mermidion » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Ah i see. thank you very much for Clearing that up :-D
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minerim107 » Thu May 31, 2018 5:07 pm

I feel dumb, how do you gain access to the employee breakroom or get the keycard to get into the security room, i've tried everything i can think of, thanks (hopefully not a necro)
Minerim107
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Thu May 31, 2018 8:38 pm

Minerim107 wrote:I feel dumb, how do you gain access to the employee breakroom or get the keycard to get into the security room, i've tried everything i can think of, thanks (hopefully not a necro)

If I remember right you can get into the break room by getting the pony girl to eat you and let you out if you do it right you should get her panties. I know the key card to the security room is in the trashcan of the break room.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Inc V0.5 (RIP)

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Welp, unfortunately lost the files cause of windows destroying itself. RIP game
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Talon13 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:21 pm

And this is why we back up saves children.
Talon13
Participator

Postby eleventh » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:02 pm

You can extract the .aslx file from an existing .quest game file by changing the extension to .zip and extracting it, although you need to change some lines in the new .aslx file via text editor.
Delete every line between the asl version tag and the game name tag and add in
<include ref="English.aslx" />
<include ref="Core.aslx" />
between them, and it'll open up in the editor.

Not sure how much you lost beyond the last update though (or how much that method recovers), but hopefully this helps.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby voidrunner » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Were you able to get it again using the method above?
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:03 pm

Unza wrote:Just curious, but playing on the Textadventure game, i cannot get onto floor 2 it perpetually says the "you should get someone to help you" warning and crashes after talking to the receptionist after she ate me then released me. The game also shows a second security keycard to grab, which crashes the game as well, and the security dragoness after using all her vore options crashes the game as well when spoken to, though gamma freezes the game and somehow forced an session expiration on me... anyone know how to get the second floor available?

or is it that i need to download the game from Textadventure?

fuck sake...it's been 3 years already....the topic is dead...leave it alone
Firon
---

Previous

Return to Vore game