Story: "A Powerful Hunger" (F/M, F/F, oral, same size, scat)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Postby avatar300 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:12 am

I’ve been working on this story involving superpowers for a while and I’ve finally gotten the preface and first chapter ready to post here (involves same size oral F/M). If you enjoy it, please keep an eye on this thread for future chapters!

/////////////////////////

/Preface/

This story is set in an alternate version of our reality, where about 5% of all humans are born with a superpower. These powers include telekinesis, limb regeneration, and pyrokinesis, to name a few. Each powered person also has a limited supply of mana that allows them to use their powers, which slowly refills to the max whenever they aren't using their ability.

Though there has been conflict between unpowered and powered humans in the past, the age of discrimination is mostly over. The government still keeps a registry of powered people in order to know which ones could potentially pose a threat to society. A drug has also been invented to suppress the use of one's abilities. Depending on how dangerous someone's power can be, they may be required by law to take this suppressant when entering airports and government buildings.
Genetics play a part in deciding who's born with powers, but a child rarely develops the same power as their parent, and even someone with two powered parents isn't guaranteed to be born with an ability. It was once theorized that when a powered human dies, their ability leaves their body and zooms around the world until it contacts another person, who then gains that ability. This has been confirmed by countless reports of people in their adulthood randomly obtaining a power hours after someone with that same power passed away. Science still hasn't found a way to control who receives a deceased person's ability, and no-one with an ability has ever received a second power out of the blue.

The world is mostly at peace and most people don't use their powers for evil. But some people with dark fantasies have the ability to bring their wildest dreams to life, and if they were to give into their uncontrollable urges, they could become deadly predators.

/Chapter 01/

James gulped as he raised his hand, then knocked on the apartment door. Maybe it was a mistake replying to this Missed Connections post. It could all just be a prank, or even worse.

It all seemed too good to be true, for a girl to have seen him reading her favorite book at the cafe where he frequently sat alone. "I'm kind of shy, so I didn't have the courage to approach you" the message had said. "But I'd love to meet up with you." James had gotten to talking with this girl, and the photos of herself she had sent were drop dead gorgeous.

"Maybe some jerk's playing a prank on me and he got his sister to pose for the photo" he said to himself. But he would've kicked himself if this was real and he'd missed the chance to date such a beauty. He was about to knock again when the apartment door opened.

"James? I was worrying you wouldn't come" said the girl with a smile. She was tall with pasty white skin, cute round eyes, and light red hair. She was even hotter in person, dressed in a tight blue dress that showed off her figure perfectly.

James gulped again. "Hi, Phoebe." The photos didn't do her justice.

She welcomed him inside and patted the edge of the bed for him to sit on. His fingers were shaking wildly and his tongue felt dry. "It's okay to be nervous" she said as she poured some red wine into two goblets. She didn't seem nervous at all as she handed him his drink. "This should help take the edge off."

"Thanks." He took baby sips as they made small talk. By the time he'd emptied his glass, his thoughts were much cleared. "What do you do for a living?" he asked.

"I'm lucky enough that I can make money off my powers."

"You're powered? That's awesome! I'm powered too, but I was worried about admitting it since you never know how someone's going to react to that. Watch this." James lifted his arm towards the book sitting on her desk, but she immediately put her hand on his and lowered it. Her palm was hot on his skin.

"You don't need to lift anything just to impress me" said Phoebe. "Relax. You're a guest here."

James cocked his head. "How did you know that telekinesis is my power?"

"Lucky guess." Phoebe pushed her wavy red hair back over her ear. "You reached out with your hand, so I just assumed you were about to levitate something." Her expressive eyes flicked up to meet his for a second. "My power is to create fields of warped space." She raised both hands and the air rippled before them for a second before settling. When Phoebe then stuck her hand out, her arm narrowed like the middle of an hour glass in the space she had affected. It was like looking into a carnival mirror.

"Wow. I've never seen a power like that before. So objects shrink as they pass through this space?"

"Sort of. It's like I'm making the space larger on the inside than it is on the outside. I can increase or decrease the amount of room in a given area. It's tricky to explain, but I've been able to make money as a street magician. I can use my ability to fit my whole body inside small boxes, or tuck whole long chains of handkerchiefs into the palm of my hand."

James was listening, but he had trouble concentrating. Her voice was sweet and her words flowed from her tongue like rich honey.

"Although.... This is a bit embarrassing" she said, covering an anxious little smile that sent shivers up his spine.

"What is it?"

"I swallow swords as part of my act, and one of them has gotten stuck in my stomach."

"Ouch! Have you been to the hospital?"

"No! It's too embarrassing!" Phoebe giggled, and the sound of her laugh made James feel like he'd had twice as much wine. "The swords are all blunt, so I'm in no danger, but I can't get it out." She put one hand into her mouth and swallowed her arm up to her elbow. The sight turned James's body ice cold. Even if he tolerated all people no matter how weird their powers were, it just looked unnatural for someone to be able to fit so much into their mouth. Her jaw barely moved as she consumed her own arm, but her throat did ripple a bit as her hand slid down her gullet.

She kept talking, and despite her arm being lodged halfway down her throat, her voice was crystal clear and as seductive as before. "The problem is that I can't reach that far down. I don't want to try using any tools to fish the sword out because then there's a chance I'll lose them down my throat too."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" James asked, even though he felt out of breath.

Phoebe pulled her arm out. "Well if you insist. Do you think you could see how far down my throat you can reach?"

"I guess...."

"Just be aware that you might have to reach in all the way up to your waist."

James's jaw dropped. He had only met this luscious young woman half an hour ago and she was already letting him almost completely inside her body. He was still a virgin but this felt even more intimate than he expected even sex to be. He felt uneasy thinking of what might happen if his hand brushed her stomach juices, but the sword surely couldn't be lodged that deep in her tummy. If he could do such a favor for her, she would HAVE to be his girlfriend.

"I'll do it" he said once he caught his breath.

"That's so sweet of you" she said with a smile, and he felt a tingle deep in his abdomen. "You should probably take your shirt off first. It might get ruined, and it looks like it would itch my throat."

James nodded, feeling like an idiot, and did as she suggested. Once his shirt was unbuttoned, Phoebe lay stomach down along her own bed so that her legs were hanging over the edge. This causes her cleavage to be exposed. Her breasts looked smooth and soft, and James forced himself to look away. He didn't want her to see him erect just yet, especially when part of him was already about to enter her body.

He lowered onto the bed and crawled closer to her face. Their noses were almost touching. Up this close, her eyes looked wild and playful, as if she was feeling some animalistic urge that most humans were too evolved to ever feel. "Go on" she said, and her hot breath washed over his face.

James was still unable to believe what he was about to do, but he dared to brush back the curvy hair covering her mouth like a curtain. Her lips then slowly parted and he got a good look at her uvula, shining with moisture at the back of her mouth.

He didn't know what to expect when he put his hand into her mouth, but his flat palm felt like it barely covered an inch of her tongue. He felt around and the tiny bumps of her tongue felt massive. He stroked her inner cheek and felt how incredibly slippery it was. With his teeth chattering, he put his other hand in and reached down her throat. The walls of her gullet pulsated like a giant worm.

"You'll have to go deeper" Phoebe said, amazing him again with how clear her voice was at this point. "Your fingertips haven't even passed my collarbone.

James took one last good look at her stunning face and put his head into her mouth. Everything went dark since he was now blocking the only source of light into her maw, and her breath smelled pungent as if a piece of meat had been stuck between her teeth for a few days. He put his arms out straight but still couldn't feel any foreign object, although he could feel her heartbeat through her esophagus wall, so he must have passed her chest.

He felt a gentle hand grab each of his ankles and force his body deeper into Phoebe's throat. She then pulled his pants down and plucked them off his feet. James was now in up to his knees, and his hands bent against a thick ring of muscles, so he guessed that he was at the entrance to her stomach. The fact that she had just shoved him in like one of her swords without asking worried him, and so did the way she had just stripped him down to his boxers.

She then talked again, and her voice boomed around him from every angle. "While you're feeling around, would you like to hear the story of Water Girl?" He didn't respond, but after a few seconds she began anyway. "There's a rumor on the internet about a powered female soldier who had the ability to transform her body into a tidal wave. She was once fighting another powered soldier from an enemy army. He had the power to create fire with his hands, so let's call him Fire Boy."

James heard a gulp as loud as thunder, and the inner walls of Phoebe's whole body rippled towards his head. He felt her teeth tenderly close on the middle of his feet, and his hands and head then passed through the sphincter and into her gut. He never expected the insides of a girl's gut to smell like vomit, but it did make sense. What really made him anxious was the heat. It felt like he was standing next to a bonfire. What if he passed out from her body heat and she failed to pull him out on her own? There would be no-one to stop him from being digested in a pool of her gastric juices.

Phoebe just continued her story. "Water Girl turned into a wave and surrounded Fire Boy. His power to start fires couldn't help him there. He drowned inside her body. Now here's where it gets interesting.... As you know, when a powered person dies, their power leaves their body and enters the body of an unpowered human somewhere else on the planet. But since Fire Boy died inside Water Girl's body, his power was instantly trapped inside her and she suddenly had two powers." Her voice was scarily playful as she described a person's death.

James reached around but couldn't find any hard objects. He touched a liquid in her gut and immediately flicked his fingers clean. Then the gravity around him changed. He felt his toes slide into Phoebe's mouth as she stood upright, and his entire body was squeezed through the sphincter of her stomach like toothpaste through a tube. When his toes slid through this ring of muscle, he landed on his back and heard her digestive juices splash around him. He was now completely in Phoebe's hot stomach. He felt around in the dark, but the walls were tight and there was nothing to grab onto. There was no sword. The only two things in Phoebe's gut were James and acid.

"I think you might have digested the sword already" he yelled, and his voice echoed like he was at the bottom of the well.

"I'm curious" said Phoebe. "If you were completely inside my body when you died, would I absorb your power and gain telekinesis?"

James was dead still for a moment. She had to be joking. There was no way such a kind, attractive girl would be willing to kill someone just to test a theory. It had to be a prank. It just had to.

"We're supposed to be an evolved form of humans" she said to him. "They say some people evolved with powers to protect themselves and others from ancient predators. But if a predator asks you to crawl into her mouth and you just do it, can you really be all that evolved? I say you should surrender your power to someone more responsible."

James forced himself to laugh. "OK. You got me. I like a sense of humor in a girl. But it's getting too hot in here. Can you please let me out?"

"I saw you bragging on the internet about having a power, James, and I started stalking you. You really should be careful what you tell the world. It was easy to set up a Missed Connection post where you would see it. I chose you because telekinesis would be a hard power to use against me once you were inside me. Not that it matters, since I slipped the power suppressant into your wine." Phoebe laughed again, but it wasn't the shy giggle of an innocent girl. It was the confident laugh of a strong woman looking down on someone weaker. "You respond to a suspicious invitation, drink a spiked drink without question, and actually crawl down my throat within an hour of meeting me. You're really too stupid to deserve a power. I just hope I don't inherit your stupidity too."

Her acids were starting to burn James's back and the air was getting stuffy. "OK Phoebe, this is funny and all, but I think your juices are starting to eat at my skin. You've scared me like you wanted, so the prank worked. You can let me out now."

"Don't worry, James. I've used my power to compress the entrance to my belly. It's now the size of a pin prick, so you'll pass out from lack of air long before my digestive fluids cause you any real pain."

James scratched at the entry to her stomach in horror but he couldn't even fit a finger in the gap. He then scratched at the entrance to her intestines and it was even tighter. The burning of the acids was getting harsher and her body heat was greater than any other source of head he had ever felt.

"Don't worry" she said. "If I don't absorb your powers from this then I vow never to eat another human ever again. Your sacrifice today will save hundreds of people. And if I do get your powers then you'll go down in history as the first person I ever consumed, after I've become the most powerful girl of all time. And besides that, you're about to become the biggest turd ever made by a human. You should be honored that I would include you in all this."

And that's when James realized that Phoebe's bright round eyes weren't the eyes of a playful and inquisitive young woman. They were the eyes of a crazy murderer who would do anything to satisfy her own needs. The air was getting so hot and stale that it was burning his throat. But his skin was burning even more from her juices. He kicked and pushed out against the tight slippery walls of Phoebe's belly but could barely put a leg out far, due to the layer of mucus that protected her tummy from her own acids. "Phoebe!" he cried. "Please! Let me out! I don't want to die!"

Phoebe moaned as if in ecstasy. It sounded like the moan of a giant. "Ohh yes! Keep struggling. I want my first time to be memorable."

James tried to scream again but couldn't seem to fill his lungs. He went numb to the pain of her gastric juices and then lost consciousness.

/

Phoebe lay rubbing her belly through her dress for the next hour. The sensation of having James squirming around in the center of her body had relaxed her all over, and she felt a tingle all over her body, all the way out to the tips of her fingers and toes. She was so calm that she didn't even care that the crotch of her dress was damp with dribble from her pussy. She couldn't even remember the reason she had even gobbled the boy up to begin with.

"Ohh right, I was trying to steal his power." She sat upright and pointed towards James's shirt sitting on the edge of her bed. She had to concentrate for a moment, but after a few seconds she succeeded in causing his shirt to lift into the air and hover.
"The rumors about Water Girl were true" she said. "Now I can use spatial compression AND telekinesis!" She thought about the hundreds of other powers in the world that would be cool to have. It would take years to eat that many people, and she might never collect all the powers. But now that she knew it worked, it was like suddenly winning $100,000,000. There was no limit to what she could achieve.

"Thank you, James" she said while rubbing her belly. "I promise I won't let your sacrifice go to waste. Your power is going to help me in all my future hunts." Phoebe licked her lips. '"I wonder who's going to be my next meal."
Last edited by avatar300 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Re: Story: "A Powerful Hunger" (F/M, oral, same size)

Postby spanxthanx » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:52 am

I really like this concept, it's new and interesting.
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:38 pm

IMHO, this is very very good!
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:01 pm

While I personally prefer a bulge, this is an interesting concept!
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby avatar300 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:52 am

Thank you for your comments! I’m working on the second chapter whenever I can. I’ll try to have it up soon.
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M, F/F, AV, toilet slave/scat-feeding)
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmaxTheDestroyer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:03 pm

You should get a gallery, more people might read. This is an interesting concept, can’t wait to see whose power she steals next.
SmaxTheDestroyer
Somewhat familiar

Postby avatar300 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:09 am

I've finished the second chapter of my epic superhero story. It contains same-size human F/F, ass-eating, and scat. I'm also uploading to my gallery, so be sure to follow me!

/Chapter 02/

"Drive faster! The movie will be starting in 10 minutes!"

Dane accelerated as he traveled through the forest road, with Zoe in the passenger seat. He had been late in picking her up, but he was already driving over the speed limit, and accidents were common along this road. "We wouldn't need to rush if you didn't spend an hour in the bathroom before we left" he replied.

"I did not take an hour."

"Well it felt like it."

She slapped him playfully. This sort of fight was common between them. It would make them sound like a married couple to anyone watching, but they were really just best friends. It was unfortunate for Dane, because he had had a crush on Zoe since the day he met her in middle school. It would be too hard to ask her out at this point, and it could ruin their friendship.

Besides, she would never go for a guy like him. She was perfect with her clear skin and her black hair worn in a bun. On top of that, she was powered, and it was a cool power too. Dane was fully aware of how lame some special abilities were, but when Zoe used hers, she was like a sorceress weaving a spell. It made him feel safe from the dangers of the world.

They drove along for another minute in silence, then the car jolted underneath them and started to slow down.

"How long since you last filled up?" she asked.

"It was only a few days ago. There's no way we're out of gas."

He pulled over to a clearing as the car completely stopped. They went to call AAA, but their phones got no bars in this neck of the woods, so they kept walking up the road in search of a payphone.

"Great" he complained. "Now we'll miss the movie altogether."

"It could be worse. At least we didn't crash."

They soon reached a path that led away from the road, and the further they went in the darker it got. But before long, it opened into another small clearing featuring a log cabin.

"Do you think anyone lives there?" he asked.

"Only one way to find out" said Zoe. She went to enter but he grabbed her wrist.

"Wait a minute! This looks like something out of every horror movie ever."

"Then go back to the car, scaredy cat" she said with a mean grin.

"I'm not scared! I just don't think it's safe."

"Relax. There's probably no-one home anyway. You stay out here, and if I scream or I'm not back in 5 minutes, run back to the road and wave down a car." She gave him a gentle grin that made him ache from the fact that she would never be his. "Don't worry. I'll be fine."

/

There was a knock on the door of the log cabin. When no-one answered, Zoe opened and stepped inside into the dark.

It was all going according to plan, Phoebe thought as she sat waiting on the recliner.

"Hello?" Zoe said again. After a few more steps, Phoebe clapped and the lights turned on. Zoe jumped back in shock. "I'm really sorry for barging into your home. I knocked but there was no answer, so I just turned the knob."

"That's okay, honey" said Phoebe in her nicest voice. "I was expecting a visitor anyway."

"I'm sorry to bother you, but our car broke down nearby and we're not getting reception. May we please use your phone?"

Phoebe giggled, and Zoe gave a nervous laugh in response. "It's funny, isn't it? We have all these amazing powers, but we still can't survive without our phones. That wouldn't be a problem for the owner of this cabin though. If his car broke down, he could have just flown into town."

Zoe made a confused face. "You're not the owner of this house?"

"I am now. It used to belong to a man named Gregory. Let's just say that I inherited the house. Along with his power of flight." Phoebe knew that Zoe was probably wanting to leave at this point, but would be too polite to back away. "This feels a bit like the tale of Goldilocks and the three bears, doesn't it Zoe?"

Zoe's face turned into one of shock. "Have we met before?"

"No. But I do know you very well." Phoebe stood from her recliner. "You know, after my first few hunts, I've found that I'm getting way too good at it. The power suppressant drug makes it all so boring and easy. For once, I'd like the chance to test out one of my new abilities. Yours sounds impressive, so maybe we could battle?"

"Thanks for letting me into your house" said Zoe, the confusion and fear clear in her voice "but I should probably get going."

She went to leave, but Phoebe raised her hand. With her telekinesis, she slammed the door shut and locked it. "No please, stay for a while. I'm interested in testing the limits of your ability."

"You don't even know that I have an ability."

"Ohh, but I know a lot about you. I research all my prey." Phoebe looked Zoe over up and down. "I like that top of yours. It suits you. You are a pretty girl. But I'm much more beautiful, don't you agree? Based on evolution, it makes sense that the sexiest woman should be the one with the most abilities. Imagine how much better the gene pool would be if all the powered women were as desirable as me? You should surrender your ability to someone the boys are more likely to choose."

Zoe had gone from anxious to irritated by this statement. "And how am I supposed to surrender my ability to you?"

"Don't worry, honey. I'll do most of the work. You just try not to struggle too much once I've defeated you." Phoebe walked towards Zoe, causing her to lift her hands and back away some more.

"What are you planning to do to me?"

"That’s simple" said Phoebe as she put one slender fingertip on her cherry lips. "I'm going to gobble you up like a piece of meat and digest your pretty body."

With that, Phoebe raised one hand and pushed Zoe back with her telekinesis. Zoe only flew back a few yards before lifting her own hands. Two crackling bolts of electricity shot out of her palms, and Phoebe had to let go of her to concentrate her powers on blocking the lightning with a telekinetic barrier.

"What is your problem, you crazy bitch!" Zoe yelled as she eyed the locked door and kept pushing forward with her electricity. "You'll end up in jail for this!"

"No jail can hold me, Zoe. I'm the single most powerful woman who ever lived, and I'm only going to get stronger with each meal." The girls both strained their arms, and the point where the lightning hit the psychic wall kept pushing back and forth. It was a game of powered tug of war. "But I wonder if my body is like a jail to my meals. Maybe I'm devouring their souls as well as their powers. Imagine spending the rest of eternity trapped in my bowels along with the waste that used to be your body. I hope for your sake that this isn't what happens."

The psychic wall kept moving between them, but Zoe looked to be tiring, while Phoebe felt nothing but excitement. "I've learned something interesting" she said. "When I gulp down a powered human, I don't just steal their ability, but also their mana. I've eaten four people, Zoe. That means that not only do I have five different powers, but I also have the mana capacity of five people. And I can spend this mana on any power I have. So even if telekinesis was my only power, I could use it for five times longer than the guy I stole it from."

Zoe was looking terrified as the bolts of lightning became thinner and less bright.

"You're a disappointment. I was hoping that your power would be strong enough to force me to use a second power of mine, or that you would at least use it in some creative way that forced me to think. And the more powers I get, the harder it will be for anyone to even stand a chance at defending themselves. I guess every hunt will be boring from now on."

"No! Please!" Zoe yelled. The lightning crackled once more between her hands then disappeared for good. Phoebe then clamped her arms close by her side and dragged her across the room, ripping all her clothing off apart from her underwear. She screamed again as her body was lifted and rotated.

"Thank you for taking care of your body. I love it when my prey respects me enough to treat my insides like a temple"

Zoe's toes slid between Phoebe's wet lips, and she savored the taste as the rest of her feet disappeared into her mouth. Phoebe got a good idea of how the helpless girl's feet were shaped as more of Zoe slid against her tongue. It felt weird to have both of someone's feet fit entirely on your tongue, but Phoebe was starting to enjoy this feeling more with each victim. "It feels so decadent to slide a living person down my throat" she said while eating. "I wish I could take this more slowly without having to worry about your mana gauge refilling. I'll have to treat myself to some powerless people every once in a while."

Zoe tried to scream again, but her mouth was clamped shut. As her knees reached the back of the throat, Phoebe felt the girl's legs tickling the inside of her esophagus. It caused her whole spine to tingle with pleasure. She noticed how soft and smooth Zoe's legs felt against her gullet walls. "You must moisturize every day" Phoebe said while caressing Zoe's waist and abdomen. "This feels so much better than gulping down men. I might have to force the next boy I devour to wax first." She imagined a world where men were forced to wax their whole bodies and moisturize daily, like livestock being prepared for her consumption. It was a world she could create one day if she stole enough powers.

The rest of Zoe's thighs passed through her lips, and Phoebe was irritated by the girl's panties. She ripped them off with her powers and pulled them out of her mouth. This gave her the chance to chew on Zoe's plush ass and explore those two silky mounds of flesh with her tongue. Zoe had a nicer body than anyone else she had eaten. It was a shame no man would ever get the chance to explore her body. But Phoebe didn't mind, because eating someone alive was a much greater thrill and she couldn't miss out on this chance just for some guy's benefit.

Phoebe tilted her head up to allow Zoe to glide down her gullet. More of the girl disappeared. First her waist and hands. Then her breasts and shoulders. Phoebe once again yanked off her bra and threw it on the floor. Her human meal's toes touched the bottom of her stomach, pushing it down against her ovaries.

"Mmmmmmm! Keep doing what you're doing, honey." Now that she was sure Zoe wouldn't be able to see, Phoebe reached up her own dress and began rubbing her vulva. As Zoe's bun passed over the tongue and her loose strands of hair tickled the uvula, Phoebe pushed her fingers deeper into her gooey pussy.

/

Dane was watching this outside through the window. He had started peeking through the small gap in the curtains when he heard a scream, but was now too paralyzed with fear to run to the road and flag down a car. The girl of his dreams was being swallowed alive by another woman, and this crazy redheaded seductress was actually masturbating to the act of digesting the love of his live alive.

The predator moaned as she played with herself. Her eyes had a dreamy look to them, but she seemed to look in the direction of the window for a second and her expression instantly changed.

The window swung open and Dane was pulled through the air with magic. He landed on the hard floor inside the cabin and the windows slammed shut again.

"Who are you!" the predator yelled. "Were you just perving on me while I pleasured myself? You're really a sick boy if that's how you get off!"

"No! I swear I'm not like that!" Dane replied.

"Then why are you here? Do you have any powers?"

"No, I don't. Please, let Zoe out!"

The redhead swallowed again, and a large bulge moved down her throat. It was too small to possibly be a human body, but Dane knew that this meant the last inches of Zoe were being gulped down. "Sorry, dear. I can't let my prey out after I went to such trouble to catch her." She patted her belly through her dress. "Do you have any idea how much mana I used up just to exhaust her?"
"Please! I'll let you eat me instead!"

"You'll let me? That's hilarious! You don't even have an ability and you think someone as powerful as ME needs your permission to make a meal out of you? Besides, I won't gain anything from eating a normal person." The girl patted her belly some more. "Although I do need to get rid of any witnesses. Maybe I could treat myself to some dessert once I've digested her, and take the time to enjoy it."

Dane was almost crying at the idea of losing Zoe forever. He didn't even care about his own life at the moment. "There HAS to be something I can do for you! Just name your price and I'll do it!"

The redhead stroked her chin and hummed. "You say you'll do anything I want just to get Zoe back?" He nodded. "Then be a good dog and stay sitting." She rolled up her dress and exposed a pair of silky black panties, then walked backwards until her ass was an inch from his face. He could see the word "Phoebe" stitched into the left cheek in pink cursive. The fabric of her panties had the stench of sweat and even smelled a bit like she hadn't bothered wiping properly after using the bathroom. "Now pull down my panties, but don't even THINK of touching my skin. I don't give inferior unpowered losers permission to touch my body."

Dane's hands were shaking with fear, mainly fear of Zoe suffocating in Phoebe's tummy, but he obeyed and pulled her panties down past her buttocks. Her cheeks looked clean and smooth on the outside, but a disgusting odor reeked out from between them. He struggled not to gag.

"Now follow my instructions perfectly and I promise I'll give Zoe back to you. Press your face between my ass cheeks and clean out my butthole with your tongue. Do NOT separate my cheeks with your hands. You're lucky I'm letting you put your disgusting wet tongue up my beautiful ass, but I draw the line at letting a nobody like you touch me with your dirty hands."

Dane was frozen in fear. What Phoebe was ordering him to do was so cruel and disgusting, he couldn't believe any human was capable of it. But he snapped out of it for the sake of Zoe. His face inched closer to Phoebe's ass until his nose pressed into her cheeks. Her skin was cold and damp and the smell was getting worse. Once his face was pressed fully between her buttocks, he stuck out his tongue.

The second the tip of his tongue touched her asshole, he felt sick throughout his whole body. It was the most revolting thing he had ever tasted! She clearly didn't wipe very deep, as the muck coating her ass was still moist. He pushed his tongue further up there and he had to pinch himself to stop himself from vomiting.

"Now start licking, boy."

Dane moved his tongue around the inner walls of Phoebe's shithole in a circular motion. Her stool tasted worse than anything he could imagine. It was like rotten eggs mixed with garlic and lard. Her ass was puckered so tight that it also hurt his face just to force his tongue in circles. No matter how many circles he did, the taste never got any better.

"Don't forget to swallow every few seconds" Phoebe said. "If you're just pushing the layer of my poop around then my ass will never get clean." Dane swallowed and the horrible flavor left a trail down his throat. He would never feel properly clean ever again after today. He squeezed his tongue back up her butt and kept licking. After a few seconds, he heard a wet slapping sound from the opposite side of her body. He couldn't believe she was actually fingering herself to his misery.

"Now I want you to say "Phoebe, you're the most beautiful girl in the world and I love the taste of your turds." But don't stop licking."

He tried to say this and lick at the same time, which was impossible. His tongue reached a new, unexplored band of muscle deeper up her ass. He must of poked her bowels open or something, because a batch of warm, humid gas escaped her body and passed down his throat.

That was it. He couldn't force himself to lick any longer. Phoebe's farts tasted even worse than her hole, and that was something he didn't think possible. She obviously hadn't taken a shit in a while, because that gas had clearly been stewing in a pit of her feces for a while.

Dane laid coughing on the floor as the predator walked over to a tall mirror in the corner. She separated her butt cheeks with her hands and studied her poo hole for a while.

"You actually did a pretty good job" she said. "Did Zoe let you practice on her?"

"What's going to happen to me and Zoe?" Dane asked once he had stopped gagging.

"I'll make it simple. Ever since I started including people in my diet, I've had to use my bowels almost every hour. I'm getting sick of having to make so many trips to the bathroom, and I'm REALLY sick of having to clean my toilet. So from now on, Dane...." Phoebe paused to giggle. "You're going to be my new portable toilet. Your mouth will be glued to my sexy asshole every second for the rest of your life. I'll use one of my powers to increase the amount of room in your stomach, so I'll never have to empty you out. Whenever I'm not pooping, you'll lick my ass clean. I don’t care if you're the only person who ever sees my ass again. If you stop licking for even a second, I'll punish you."

He couldn't believe his ears, but he knew she wasn't lying, and there was nothing he could do to escape. "As long as you let Zoe live."

"It's far too late for that, my dear."

"But you promised!"

"You weren't listening, were you? I promised that I would give her back to you, and I will. Once my intestines have finished removing all the nutrients from Zoe's remains, I'll give you back what's left of her. I know it's not the relationship you wanted with her, but she'll be keeping you company inside your tummy until the day you die." Dane started to sob, but Phoebe just clutched her abdomen. "I think that last guy I ate is ready to come out. Quick, toilet! Attach your lips to my butt so I can get back to hunting."
Been posting for a bit

Re: Story: "A Powerful Hunger" (F/M, F/F, oral, same size, s

Postby avatar300 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:35 am

The third chapter is up. Oral F/M and F/F, F/M anal vore, scat/toilet slave.

/Chapter 03/

There was screaming and chaos inside the public pool building this afternoon. It didn't bother Phoebe. She just lay on a beach chair petting her belly as a young man named Danny fired rocks at her. The chunks of hard earth shot out of the empty space in front of his hands, but Phoebe's energy barrier protected her and the broken pieces of rock fell to the floor in front of her chair.

The only exit to this building was blocked by a wall of ice she had created. She'd taken the ability to generate ice from Bobby, who was the first boy she'd eaten after crashing this pool party. Danny was the one who put the public invitation to this party on Facebook, and after stalking a few profiles, Phoebe was delighted to learn that most of the people attending were powered. There weren't many other people here, so she easily knocked out the lifeguard and other workers before trapping the party in this room.

"I'm so thankful for Bobby's power" she said as she gave her gurgling belly another rub. "Now I don't have to keep the door closed with my telekinesis. I can digest my lunch without a care in the world. Isn't that nice, Danny?"

Danny didn't listen, and instead fired more rocks at her, but none could break her shield. Another powered guy, Mike, was punching at the ice blocking the exit with his fists, which had turned to metal due to his ability. The girl Alex ran back and forth along the opposite side of the pool at superhuman speed, looking for another way out and finding nothing. The guy whose name was Brandon, if she recalled, just sobbed in the corner.

The rocks coming out of Danny's hand got smaller by the second until he was out of mana. All he could do after that was stare at his hands and at Phoebe in horror.

"Awwwww, you're empty already? I was hoping you'd last longer." She pinned his limbs together with telekinesis, lifted him off the ground and rotated him above her head before lowering him into her mouth. His fluffy hair tickled her whole throat on the long way down. "It's a shame so many of the guys here have powers that I already have" she said to herself as she swallowed. "I had to eat Koby and Anthony before I could get to Ellie, and they both just had electric powers, which I already stole from Zoe last week. I wouldn't mind if those guys hadn't tasted so bland. If someone has no power and they aren't flavorsome, then what's the point of them even being born?"

She thought about it some more as Danny struggled his way into her stomach. "There HAS to be a more practical way to round up people with unique powers." Phoebe felt an uncomfortable rumbling in her colon as she said this. "Oooooooh. I think I need to make more room for Danny."

/

Ever since this evil woman had gobbled up his beloved Zoe, Dane had been trapped floating in a dark pocket dimension that Phoebe had created with one of her powers. The portal to this dimension was closed around his mouth, and his lips had been stuck to Phoebe's ass since that day. Being the ravenous predator that she was, the girl had to evacuate her bowels twice every hour, and each turd was twice the size of any that a normal human could excrete.

Dane had been Phoebe's toilet for this whole week and it was the worst hell imaginable. She kept using the power of healing to stop her toxic waste from killing him, and she used her original power of space expansion to increase the capacity of his stomach so that he'd never get full. But she only expanded the capacity one inch at a time, so he always felt bloated. He always felt the sloshing swamp of Phoebe's excrement pressing against the walls of his gut.

If he ever refused to swallow or stopped licking her butthole while she was awake, she would shock him with Zoe's lightning until he obeyed. That was the worst part of it all, knowing that his beautiful best friend's own power was being used against him, that his crush was no longer shocking him with playful little zaps. A tear rolled down his face just thinking about it.

Then he heard a loud grumble come from Phoebe's lower intestines, and he knew the worst was still yet to come.

/

"Keep sucking up my turds, slave boy!" Phoebe yelled at her own ass, where she knew Dane could hear through that small gap into his private dimension. "I don't want to have to stop eating for a second just because you can't do your job." As she talked, Mike's arm dangled out of her mouth. His fists were no longer metal since his mana had been depleted. The boy screamed and begged as she slurped his arm back down her gullet like a noodle.

Phoebe looked around the room. Brandon was still sobbing while watching her through the gap between his fingers, and Alex still hadn't tired herself out and was trying to break the ice by running into it at full speed.

"I was hoping she would have run out of mana by now" Phoebe said to herself while running a fingertip around the rim of her naval. "I guess I'll have to have her last. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. If she still has mana while she's in my belly, she might thrash around at super speed inside of me." Her clit tingled at the thought of this. She pointed at Brandon and clicked. "You! Get over here!" Brandon obeyed, though was shaking as he walked over. "You've been promoted to main course. That means your nightmare gets to end a little sooner."

"Me?" Brandon threw himself onto his knees and pleaded with his hands. "Please! I don't want to die! I don't even have an ability!"

"I know, dear, but I have to cover my tracks here, and it would be a waste of good meat to let you escape anyway. It's such a hassle having to stuff witnesses into my mouth when I won't even gain a new power from it, and I think I've earned a break. Climb into my mouth and crawl down my throat and I promise not to draw out your digestion."

"Please! Please! No, no, no...." Brandon shook his head at the ground.

"HEY! Unlike other gods, I have no patience for begging mortals. Either feed yourself to me, or I'll shove you down my throat, make your digestion as painful as possible, then track down your family for dessert."

Brandon clamped his mouth shut and lifted his foot towards her lips while she reclined. He still couldn't stop a few more sobs from escaping as he slid his foot into her mouth.

/

Dane cringed as another load of Phoebe's hot, sloppy shit poured down his throat. There was no time to pause. He had no choice but to guzzle her waste down. If he let the traffic built up, it would burst into his windpipe and choke him.

There was no consistency to her stool, due to her erratic feeding pattern. Once minute her poop would be thin as water, the next minute it would be chunky mush, then the minute after that it would be solid. After one feeding frenzy, she had done a solid turd so long, Dane had felt it coiling up in his stomach before her sphincter had even finished squeezing it out. And even after all the shit he had consumed, the flavor never got any less disgusting. It tasted like grease, sulfur, mud, and girl farts all mixed together.

But he forced himself to keep eating. He had to keep Zoe's memory alive and carry on all her secrets after death. He had to stay alive long enough to see the military step in and give this monster the justice she deserved. He just hoped that happened soon.

/

Alex had made her way down Phoebe's throat not long after Brandon, and was now kicking around at super speed trying to escape her slippery prison. Phoebe moaned and giggled with glee while stroking her tummy. She was glad that the room was finally empty and she could enjoy herself in private, and her bikini pants were getting so soaked in her natural lube that she considered hunting down another slave boy like Dane just to swallow all the muck coming out of her front end. She would never actually do it, since she thought her pussy was sacred and no-one was worthy of tasting it, but it was a good idea at least.

The more her latest victim thrashed around, the more Phoebe's pussy and anus reacted. She didn't even have control over her bowels anymore, and she hadn't stopped excreting in over two minutes. She eventually stopped, but her bowels still felt full.

"There must be a clog in my lower intestines" she said. "I guess I need to eat more fiber to go with all this meat." She yelled at Dane. "Slave boy! Some inconsiderate person is blocking my digestive tract on their way out. Suck this hard turd out of my body or I'll have to shock you."

She felt the suction on her asshole increase and the slave's tongue rim her sphincter in small circles.

She used Zoe's power to give Dane a small shock. "Work harder."

The suction increased and Dane's tongue slipped further into the swamp of her anus. But the clog still remained. She shocked him again. "Harder! HARDER!"

She felt Dane's tongue slide far up into her colon, snake around the hard poo clogging her rectum, and pull. The ball of shit was so solid that she grunted as his tongue pulled it out of her ass. She hoped that it wouldn't break her new toilet on its way into his stomach. But there was something else she was concerned about.

"Your tongue is abnormally long" she said. "It must have coiled 3 feet up into my bowels. You're no normal person. Stretching out your tongue is your power, isn't it? You've been lying to me, you naughty potty. You avoided letting me know that you were powered just so you would get to live longer and worship my ass."

"It's not like that! My power is so lame that I can't even use it to defend myself. I stopped showing it to people because they just made fun of me. It's a useless power that you wouldn't even want."

"You sad, pitiful man. There are no lame powers. There are only people too uncreative to figure out interesting ways to use their powers. No-one told me I could use my original power to eat people and steal their abilities. I had to get that idea myself. If I ever got the power to shrink people, I would be able to use a long tongue to lick them up like ants." Phoebe shook her head, feeling sad. "It's a shame I spent so much effort training you to be my toilet only to have to consume you in the end. But don't worry, Dane. Since you love my ass so much, I'll let you end your life inside of it."

Phoebe then used her telekinesis to push Dane's entire body up her ass, which hurt a bit but felt sensational once he was completely inside. She then decreased the gap between her sphincter and started releasing her gas into the greasy chamber that would be his tomb

/

Dane didn't struggle anymore as his lungs filled with the toxic fumes. His one chance at surviving Phoebe had been lost, and he knew his nightmare was about to end. If he got to go to Heaven, he would finally be reunited with Zoe and would tell her everything he had always wanted to. If their souls were going to remain trapped in Phoebe's body for the rest of time, he would at least get to share the burden with her.

His last thought as Phoebe's flatulence poisoned his body was of Zoe's beautiful smile

/

When the lump in her bowels had stopped fidgeting around for a few minutes, Phoebe tested out her new power. She let her elongated tongue snake down her belly and into her bikini pants, where she began mopping up the moisture that had formed. This sweet sticky juice was all for her and nobody else.

As she explored herself in new ways, she thought about how she would need to dispose of Dane's body. She couldn't keep him in her ass forever, but she also didn't want to leave traces of her hunting lying around. And she definitely didn't want to eat something that had been stuck up her butt!

"Maybe I could force someone else to eat his body, then eat them" she said to herself. "But if I have to go find a new toilet, I want to find someone else who can stretch their tongue." But it would be hard to find someone with that exact power. So after Dane had been disposed of, she would have to set up a new system to have powered people delivered right to her door. She had a brilliant idea of how to do this. "Soon, hunting for powers won't even be hunting. It'll just be ordering fast food." The thought of how soon she would conquer the world caused a fresh wave of pussy juice to gush out, and she continued eagerly licking herself. Today, she was the most powerful woman who ever lived. Tomorrow, she would become a goddess.
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:10 am

The fourth chapter of my story. This is a shorter and less descriptive chapter aimed at moving the story forward.

/Chapter 04/

The Special Division had the job of tracking the city’s most dangerous powered criminals and locking them away, and Zac was the youngest member of this city’s squad. He sat alone in the dark room of the SD headquarters and stared at the computer screen. The ground floor of the building contained the main office, but a mile below this building was a prison containing the most evil powered people in the state. They had each been filled with enough of the mana suppressant drug to keep a man powerless for days, and were kept behind strengthened glass. There were also a few security checkpoints between the office and the prison.

But Zac wasn’t worried about the prisoners below on this night. He was too busy staring at the map on his screen. It showed a spot where a powered man had last been seen at his apartment a few weeks ago. Not long after that, two powered friends had also gone missing. Their car had been found on a highway not far away from an abandoned cabin. A group of friends with abilities had also gone missing at a public pool. The trail of disappearances created a line that was heading right towards his city.

"It’s like someone’s going on a road trip and targeting people on the way" he said to himself. Zac didn’t officially have an ability, so he wasn’t worried about being targeted himself. But he had friends and family with powers who lived in this area. "I should warn the boss about this, but he never takes any of my theories seriously."

"You work too hard" said Blair as he entered the office, getting ready for his shift downstairs as the warden. "I bet you’re going to punch in extra hours and fall asleep on the couch here again. Do you even have a home anymore?"

"I’m just going to do a bit more research, then I’m off. Shouldn’t you be more worried about your own job? "

"Powered criminals don’t worry me when they’re full of suppressant and behind glass" Blair said. "Most of these guys wouldn’t even be able to rob a bank without their abilities."

"I guess so." Zac watched as Blair used his key to open the elevator. He then turned back to the screen. "Someone’s definitely behind these disappearances, but how to catch them?"

/

That night, Blair walked back and forth along the jail floor of the Special Division building. Thirty or more of the world's worst criminals were trapped in cells on the edge of the room, and each cell was covered by a sheet of thick glass. A few of the inmates hassled and threatened him as he walked past, but he didn't care. They had all had their mana suppressant shots for the day, and the drug was also mixed into their meals. If any of them managed to escape, Blair could hit a button on his belt to fill the room with the suppressant in gas form, but it was next to impossible that any of them could get free.

"Come step into my cell" said Drake, one of the most feared men in the whole prison. "Even without my powers I'm sure I could fuck you up!"

"Not today" said Blair. "And even if you had your powers, I have my gun. Face it. You're getting executed just as soon as the governor gives us the order. There's no getting out of it." Drake was a notorious murderer and serial rapist, and Blair couldn't wait to see him beg for his life. He secretly hoped he would get to be the one to give him the lethal injection or turn the switch on the electric chair.

Something caught Blair's attention, and he could tell that the prisoners were staring too. He turned around and saw someone walk through the closed elevator door. They were actually walking through a solid door? That must have been a power.

"So many bad criminals in one room" said the red haired woman, who was in a cocktail dress and walked with a confident stride. "This is my kind of party and I wasn't even invited!"

Blair kept his hand near his belt. "Are you a civilian? Visiting hours are over. How did you get in here?"

"I'm just a girl looking to have some fun. And it's pretty obvious how I got in, isn't it? I can get into anywhere I want. It’s one of the perks of being truly powerful. I didn't have to use any power on your friend upstairs thought. That lazy man was asleep at his desk." She giggled. "I’d say we need a change of staff at this place."

"Entering this room without an escort is illegal, and so is using powers here. I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you."

"You can try all you want." The woman created a ball of lightning in her hand, which confused Blair because it was different to the ability she had used to enter the room. He pressed the button on his belt regardless.

The room filled with purple gas from the vents, but the woman just raised a hand. A small hole appeared in the air and sucked all the gas into it, then disappeared.

Blair was shocked. How could anyone have more than one ability? All the inmates were yelling for her to kill him and catcalling her, but she didn't seem to mind and neither did he. He pulled out his gun, but with a flick of her wrist she sent it flying across the room.

She made a tearing motion with both hands, and all of Blair's clothing was ripped off apart from his underpants.

"You have no gun or other weapon left" said the woman. "You'll have to use your power to defend yourself."

"I don't have any!" he yelled.

"And yet you think you have the authority to lock up those of us who do? Inferior creatures should never be the ones to make the rules. Well I'm disappointed that I won't gain anything from this, but you can take pride in the fact that you got to feed a god."

Her tongue shot out of her mouth, but it was obviously another power because it was over fifty yards long! It wrapped around Blair's body before he knew what to do and began squeezing. The inmates cheered as he was dragged across the room, then his toes passed between her lips.

/

Phoebe felt the security guard pass through her lips, mouth, throat, esophagus, and into her stomach. She had become so used to consuming her game that it barely troubled her body at all. It just felt like swallowing a pill at this point. He screamed and struggled all the way down.

He was no doubt wondering how anyone was able to do this and how they could justify eating another live creature. She wondered if he was aware of the fact that he would be squeezed out of her butt as a log of brown paste tomorrow. Phoebe wished she had telepathy so she could listen in on his horror. She also wished she could keep people's minds alive for a few hours after their death so they could feel themselves turn into her turds. The thought made her want to stick her tongue back out and explore her beautiful body, but not with all these perverted men watching.

She walked into the middle of the room as the guard kicked and fidgeted in her tummy. "Listen well" she said over the chatter of the prisoners, using a power to amplify her voice. "My name is Goddess Phoebe and I'm the new ruler of the world. I've gobbled up 25 mortals at this point, and I've taken all of their abilities and mana. I plan to eat thousands more, and you're all going to help me do it."

The prisoners chattered for a bit, but stopped when she continued talking.

"A lot of you have life sentences or are on death row. I'm giving you each a chance to be free and continue living. I copied a manifest of all the registered powered people in the country from one of the computers upstairs, while the guard up there was snoozing. You prisoners are going to be my new delivery boys. You'll go out into the world and capture powered civilians, then bring them back to me. A lot of you have powers that I already have, so you have no reason to fear being my supper. Some of you have powers I haven't gained yet, so you'll have to prove yourselves especially useful if you don't want to become stains on my toilet bowl."

A few men looked nervous at that remark, but most of them seemed excited at the idea of being free. The guard's struggles were becoming weaker and weaker in her belly.

"Once I've taken over the world, you will be part of the ruling class" she said. "You'll be able to commit any crimes you want as long as they don't affect me. So serve your Goddess and you'll be rewarded."

She used telekinesis to shatter all the glass walls. The prisoners stepped out of their cells and started cheering. One of them started to chant "Goddess Phoebe!" and the others all joined in. Phoebe smiled and licked her lips as she imagined the banquet that was about to come.
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:26 am

Here's the fifth chapter. This is a huge turning point in the story, and where the plot really kicks off in my opinion. F/M, shrinking.

/Chapter 05/

Mia was just a normal young woman, and this day had been a normal day. She was as exhausted as she usually was after soccer training, and hadn't even changed out of her uniform before lying stomach down on her bed to read. A good book was her favorite way to relax after a hard day, and the house was empty as usual, so there was nothing to disrupt the peace.

It was a paranormal romance novel. Her brother used to make fun of her for reading books that were so cheesy, but she loved to imagine herself as the heroines in these books. She knew an epic romance like this would never happen in real life. She wasn't unattractive, but she thought she was very average looking with her dark hair and light freckles, even though she knew some guys liked that look. She was also a bit short and flat, and the women on the covers were always long legged with bouncing breasts.

Besides, she was too awkward and boring to talk to, and her power wasn't that interesting. It was a unique one that she hadn't heard of anyone else having, but that didn't mean much. Lots of people had unique powers, and even if she fell for a boy without any ability, there would always be other powered women willing to ask them out.

"I guess I'll always have my books" she said to herself with a sigh.

She heard the noise of the front door opening before slamming shut.

"That's odd. He didn't say he was coming home today." She got off her bed and took the book to her drawer. It was only a sock drawer, but there were over a hundred books inside. Each one was the size of her thumbnail. "I guess I should make some room."

She held her hand over the novel she was just reading and accessed the mana within her. The air around the book shimmered, and within a few seconds it had shrunk to the same size as the other ones.

She closed the drawer with perfect timing as she felt a shadow appear in her bedroom doorway. But when she turned, it wasn't who she had expected.
"There's nowhere to run" said the muscular man with an evil grin.

Mia gasped. She recognized this man from the TV. His name was Drake and he was one of the most dangerous criminals in the country. But the news said that he had been caught and thrown in jail a while ago.

She raised her hand to use her power, but Drake was quicker. He fired two golden rings of energy out of his palm. One wrapped around Mia's two wrists and bound them together, and the other closed around her ankles. She fell back onto her bed, struggling against the restraints. She aimed her hands at him again, but her power wouldn't work!

"It's no use, little girl" said Drake. "You won't be able to use your ability as long as I've got you bound."

"What do you want from me!"

"My new Goddess just freed me from jail, so I'm bringing her a light snack as thanks." His grin became even meaner. "She's ordered me to bring you to her alive, but as long as you're not dead on delivery, I get to do whatever I want with you first." He lifted his arm and the rings around her wrists lifted her, forcing her to stand. "I've been squashed into that cell for so long, I think it's time I have a little fun."

Mia was terrified. There was nothing she could do right now.

Then before he could even lay a hand on her, someone stepped into the bedroom behind him. It was her older brother Zac, who worked for the Special Division!

He fired his stun gun at Drake and filled the escaped prisoner with darts full of mana suppressant. Drake stared at his hands in shock. Once the darts had finished injecting him with the drug, they fell out of his back and onto the carpet. The rings he'd created around Mia disappeared without the mana to keep them alive, and she almost lost balance without them holding her up.

"You fucking bastard!" Drake yelled, and wrapped his hand around Zac's throat. But Mia raised her hand again and the air around the criminal rippled. "Wait, what's happening?" He kept objecting, but his voice became quieter as he shrunk, until he was the size of Mia's pinky. Zac bent and scooped him off the floor, then put him in the empty hamster cage on his sister's table. Her hamster had died 2 months ago but she hadn't bothered to get rid of the cage.

"I'm so glad I wasn't too late" said Zac as he went over and hugged her.

"I'm OK, but what the hell's going on here? How did he get out of prison and why was he coming after me?"

Zac spent the next hour explaining how a woman calling herself Goddess Phoebe had broken into the prison under his office and eaten the guard Blair, before freeing all the prisoners from their cells and recruiting them to capture powered people for her to eat. Zac had woken up at his desk after a hard day of work to discover on the security monitors that she was declaring herself the new Goddess of Earth. She had stolen a file containing a manifest of all the powered people in America and their abilities and was sending her new henchmen after them. She had used one of her powers to fill the elevator shaft leading down to the prison with boulders, cutting off the only access point to the prison, which she was now using as her base. Zac didn't know how she was sending her henchmen in and out of the base, since she had destroyed the cameras in the jail area after that.

"You were one of the first targets she named before breaking the cameras, so I took a copy of the manifest and rushed home" he said.

"This is horrible." Mia couldn't believe this whole absurd situation. Someone was actually eating people like their lives meant nothing, and she was now in danger. "What can we do?"

"There's nothing the Special Division can do, and soon she'll be too powerful for even the military to stop. I've got a supply of mana suppressant darts, but when Phoebe learns that her toughest henchman hasn't returned with a victim for her, we'll be in real trouble."

"Then we have to leave the state right away" said Mia.

"Yes. But running won't be enough. She'll send two or more henchmen after you soon, and your power combined with my weapon won't be enough to stop them."

"Then what can we do?"

Her brother was silent for a while. "Mia, you're the only family I have left, and you're being hunted by people more powerful than you could imagine. I don't want to lose you, so what I'm going to suggest might sound strange at first, but I wouldn't resort to this unless it was urgent."

She was getting even more worried by his serious tone. "What is it?"

"Mia, you're going to have to devour Drake alive and whole to gain his power. You'll need his ability and mana if anyone else comes for you. He's already on death row, so you'll have nothing to be ashamed of."

"That's crazy! I can't murder someone, even if he is a criminal! And you know I don't support the death penalty."

"The law has decided his fate regardless of if you support it. If we just turn him in to some other prison, he'll get the same sentence. If you let him run free, he'll just kill people who don't deserve it."

She sat on her bed for a while thinking. She'd always tried to be a good person. She had never even broken any school rules or fought back whenever the other girls had tried to fight her. Could she really do this? Would letting Drake live be a decent thing to do?

"There's a reason Phoebe sent her best man after you and why you're one of her first targets" Zac said. "Your power gives you the ability to kill people inside your body and steal their abilities, and that makes you a threat to her. She won't stop sending men after you as long as you're alive. You mightn't want to kill Drake, but are you really willing to sacrifice yourself so he can live?"

Mia was tormented by her thoughts for another few minutes. "I'll do it" she said at last.

She walked to Drake's cage and picked him up by the chest. "You don't have the guts" he said. "There's no way a fearsome killer like me is going to be killed by some scrawny girl!" He didn't even squirm as Mia held his tiny body up to her lips. She wasn't sure she wanted to go through with this, but she opened her mouth wide. Drake must have been shocked by the sight, because his tone was more fearful after that. "You won't kill me. You need me as a bargaining chip in case my Goddess catches you."

"Don't listen to him" said Zac. "His life won't mean anything to a monster like her."

Mia gulped just to lubricate her throat, but kept her mouth open and drew Drake closer towards her lips. Seeing her throat muscles in action caused him to fidget. "Wait! You're making a mistake! I can help defend you from her!" It was ironic that that's exactly what he would be doing, only after dying. She leaned back her head, held him above her mouth, and let go. "No!"

Drake only dropped a short distance. Mia could feel him holding onto the wire of her braces. It was just one more inconvenience these braces were causing her. She flicked him in the back and he fell. She then felt him slide down her bumpy tongue and into the back of her throat.

Mia gulped hard.

"Please! No! Stop!" Drake was screaming as he stretched himself out against the walls of her gullet, the sound causing her throat to vibrate. His cowardly begging almost made her feel sorry for him. She had to remind herself of the way his past victims would have begged him to spare them. She swallowed again, but he kept clinging to life. No matter how many times she gulped he just kept sticking in her throat. Zac was watching her with a weird look on his face.

"Turn away" she said past the lump in her throat.

"I think it's best if I watch this" he said. "In case something goes wrong."

"I said look away!" He looked away and she opened a drawer near her bed. She took out a tiny bottle of lube and used her power to un-shrink it. She didn't want her brother to know that she was experimenting with masturbation. Mia squirted some of the gel into her mouth, and with one more gulp, Drake was sliding down her esophagus.

He slid down so nicely with the lube that she didn't even feel any stress on her food pipe. She felt Drake plop into her tummy. His cries for help were almost too muffled to hear now, but he kept throwing his tiny body against the walls of her belly. It made Mia feel giddy in a strange way, and it wasn't exactly uncomfortable or bad, but she was afraid of allowing herself to enjoy it.

It was weird to think that he was just another thing she had eaten today, like the cereal she had eaten at breakfast or the sandwich she had chewed up and swallowed for lunch. Drake's struggling got weaker and weaker, and she hated to think of what her stomach was doing to him. Well he did say that she didn't have the guts to kill him, and now her guts were going to treat him like he was just another morsel of food.

When the criminal's struggles ended, Mia felt her mana supply grow to twice the size.

"It's done" she said to Zac. "I can feel a new ability at my disposal."

Her brother walked over to put a hand on her shoulder. "You did the right thing. Now it's only a matter of time before Phoebe sends more men after us, so we have to flee to the other side of the world. Pack your favorite possessions so we can leave quickly."

Mia thought about how powerless she had felt a few minutes ago when Drake had her in his grasp. "You could use the manifest to find the other powered people that are being targeted, right?"

"Yes, but it would put us in the path of Phoebe's henchmen. We need to leave soon."

"No" said Mia. "I'm going to stay and save the innocent people from being rounded up. It's the right thing to do."

"You can't! You're no match for her."

"Then I'll go after her henchmen instead. I'll eat every servant of hers until I've gained enough powers to stand up to her. And then I'll consume Phoebe myself."

"It's a suicide mission! I won't let you throw yourself down a hungry predator's throat like that."

"If you're a coward, then just stay away from me like you always do!" Mia yelled at her brother. He looked hurt by this, but it was the best way to keep him safe. "You said I'll always be a threat to her as long as my power gives me the ability to steal other powers, which means that she'll never stop chasing me even once she has them all. The only way to survive is for me to gobble her up before she has a chance to get that strong."

Zac gulped. "Then I'll help you hunt down her henchmen. It's my job to protect people from evil. Maybe I am a coward, but as long as Phoebe's out there, I'm not letting you out of my sight."

Mia really didn't want him getting in her way, but she would need his manifest after all, and his mana suppressant darts might come in handy. "Good. Tell me who I'm going after first."
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:21 am

The sixth chapter of the story, with F/M and shrunken prey.

/Chapter 06/

Little Doug tried to scream for his life, but it was no use. A cloth had been shoved into his mouth and he could barely make a sound as he was being dragged through the woods behind his house. He was only 7 and had no idea what was happening. He had been in his bedroom doing his homework this night when a tall, angry looking man forced open his window, stuck the cloth in his mouth and started taking him to God knows where. He tried to scream again.

"Shut up, you little brat" said the scary man as he dragged him away. "You've been such a pain to deal with. I can't wait to feed you to my Goddess."

Doug was more afraid than he'd ever been. Then all of a sudden, a bunch of darts shot into the man's chest. He dropped Doug to the floor out of shock and pulled all the darts free. Another man appeared from behind a tree. This one was younger, and had a weird gun in his arms. The lady next to him looked even younger and had no weapon.

The kidnapper raised his hand towards the pair as if trying to use an ability, but nothing happened. Then the woman lifted her hand and suddenly the kidnapper was screaming as he began shrinking to the size of a mouse. The woman snatched him out of midair once he'd shrunk, and his screams were now almost too soft to hear.

"Come on" said the man with the gun as he ran back through the trees. Doug pulled the cloth out of his mouth in awe. The woman looked at him and shushed him with a finger to her lips. She winked at him before she too ran off, clutching the tiny kidnapper.

/

Back at the house, Zac locked all the doors and made sure the curtains were shut. He then went to join Mia in her room. She would surely have consumed her latest prey by now.

He entered her room to find Mia with her mouth wide open. The shrunken criminal Shawn stood on her tongue, pressing up against the roof of her mouth. "Please, let me go, I promise I'll never hurt anyone again!"

Mia poked into her mouth with two fingers and pushed Shawn to the back of her mouth, then gulped hard. A large bulge worked its way slowly down her slender little throat. "Boy, this guy put up a heck of a fight even after being shrunk!" said Mia, brushing her throat with her fingers.

Zac was entranced. This was the first time he'd actually watched his sister as she swallowed one of Phoebe's henchman, and it was such an odd thing to witness. The thought of the cute younger sister he'd watched grow up gobbling down a criminal was strange enough to wrap his head around, even when he'd been the one to come up with the plan. But to actually watch her taking a human life through ingestion was stirring feelings inside him that he couldn't identify.

"You've now eaten five henchmen" he said. "You're probably powerful enough that you won't need my help taking down any more. But if Phoebe decides to hunt you herself, you'll still stand no chance. We should probably escape the country while we still have the chance."

"I can't. Not while so many other people are in danger. But you're likely right that I stand no chance against Phoebe. She has more powers than henchmen, so even if I eat them all, I won't be strong enough to stop her." She tilted her head sideways in thought. "Maybe if I eat all the henchmen I can, then team up with the military, we'll be able to take her down together. The problem is that I'll have to explain what I've done to them, and they might treat me as being the same as her."

"If they do then I'll just tell them that I've been grooming you to eat criminals your whole life. I'll be the one to take the blame." It had only been one day since Mia had made Drake her supper, and she had eaten four other men since then. From Zac's private investigation, it looked like Phoebe had taken much longer to eat her first five victims. It was unbelievable. Not only was his own sibling eating people, she had eaten more in her first day than anyone else in history!

"I'm not a child, Zac. The military won't think I'm too young to know better."

"Maybe we could travel the world and break into other prisons to eat other powered criminals. But I guess that would take too long. Phoebe would eat ten times as many innocent people in the time it would take us to travel between prisons."

A lump forced its way up Mia's throat, and Shawn pushed her mouth wide open again. "Let me out! I'll give you anything you want!"

She threw her head back and gulped three times, and the shape of the small murderer worked its way down her throat again. Zac watched as Shawn slipped below her collar. "If I only had the power to teleport, I could eat hundreds of murderers in an hour."

Zac was so transfixed that he didn't even hear what she said. "I really wish you'd just flee the country."

"No! I have this power for a reason. I always wondered why I was given this exact ability. It didn't feel like being able to create more room in my drawers for books was enough of a reason. But now, it feels like I've discovered my destiny, and I can't run away from that."

"I just want to make sure you're safe" he said.

"Why? You've never cared about me. After our parents died you never made any effort to spend time with me. I've been left to spend most of my days all alone in the house while you focus on your career." Her words weren't full of emotion, but empty as if what she was saying was just a matter of fact.

The lump pushed back up her throat again. When she opened her mouth, Shawn was squashed behind the back of her tongue, whimpering and crying and begging for her not to send him to her stomach. Mia took a glass of water and guzzled it down. "Stupid criminal! No matter how hard I gulp he just won't go any further than my collarbone."

Zac didn't ask. He just stuffed his two longest fingers into his sister's mouth. He could feel her hot, moist, soft gullet closing around his hand as he pushed on Shawn. When he felt the shrunken murderer slip away to his doom, he took his hand out of Mia's mouth.

She slapped him on the head. "What's wrong with you! I never said you could put your hand down my throat!"

"I'm sorry. It's just that my fingers are longer than yours."

He wiped his sister's slobber off on his shirt while waiting to see if the bulge worked up her throat again. A minute passed and it didn't. Zac lowered onto his knees and pressed his head against his sister's tummy to see if the criminal was still alive. Mia was just wearing a sports bra and sweatpants today, so her midriff was exposed. Her bare belly was so warm against his cold ear. Zac put his hand against her undressed back and drew her in closer, until all he could hear was the gurgling of her stomach juices and the helpless thumping of the tiny man inside.

"You don't have to do that" she said. "I'll know when he's dead because I'll feel myself gain an extra power."

"I'm just making sure." He kept his face pressed to his sister's abdomen until the movement had stopped and he heard one last sizzle of digestive acids.

"Zac. I'd like to ask you a question" she said, and he got back to his feet. "Why did you need me to eat the criminals? You could have gotten me to shrink them and then eaten them yourself. It would make a lot more sense to give all their powers to you, since you're a trained agent."

"I wanted to make sure you could defend yourself if anything ever happened to me. Even if you don't think I care, I want my only family member to at least be able to keep herself safe." But this wasn't the whole truth.

"I guess that makes sense." Mia lay on her bed rubbing her tummy. It was such a tight and perfect tummy, he couldn't believe five whole humans had been digested in there today. "I think I've eaten enough henchmen for one day. But I should aim to eat at least 3 times as many tomorrow."

He said goodnight and returned to his own room with his troubling thoughts.

Zac and Mia had shared many secrets when they were both younger, but he had been keeping a few big ones from her ever since their parents died. Zac would never tell her that he had always been curious to see what it would feel like to watch a woman eat a shrunken man. That's all it was. Curiosity. He'd now seen his sister swallow a man and that was the end of it. From now on he would put these thoughts behind him and focus on keeping her safe.

He just hoped he never had to show her his other big secret. Because this other one was dangerous.
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:14 am

F/F, snake/human. Happy 8/8!

Jasmine smiled as she opened the door to her secret dungeon. She had just been freed from prison by Goddess Phoebe and had already handed over more captives to her mistress than any of her other henchmen. If she kept proving faithful, she would have a very good future indeed.

Jasmine was 25 years old with a head of flowing golden hair and two large round breasts that almost popped out of her singlet. She had the power to increase the weight of objects and people. Before she got thrown in jail, she used to lure unpowered males home and weigh their limbs down until they couldn't move. She would then sit on their faces until they suffocated. She loved the feeling of helpless men struggling for air as her soft, silky smooth ass cheeks smothered the life out of them. It had been worth going to jail for, and now she was free.

The trap door to her dungeon was hidden under a rock out in the woods. She had discovered the room as a girl and kept it a secret ever since. When she went inside, she found a snake resting on her couch. Except she knew it wasn't really a snake. It was her best friend Georgina, who had the power to transform into a boa constrictor.

Jasmine and Georgina had become friends through common hobbies. Georgina also used to lure men home, and would then transform into the snake and begin suffocating them by coiling herself around them. She would position her genitals near the men's faces and promise to let them live as long as they kept licking her scaly pussy. They would eventually get too tired to continue licking, and she would strangle them to death. Georgina would then consume their corpses to get rid of any evidence.

When Jasmine had met her, they had started helping each other meet new boys to toy around with. Georgina would even digest Jasmine's leftovers to help her destroy the evidence. But they had been busted and forced to share a cell in prison, until Phoebe broke them out.

"I've been thinking" said Jasmine as she took off her leather boots. "We should ask Goddess Phoebe to send us after a powered victim who has a few unpowered brothers. Then we could have our way with those boys while on the job. None of the other henchmen like having to deal with targets when it involves taking unpowered bystanders out of the picture first, so they'll back up our suggestion if it means less hassle for them on future missions. What do you think?"

Georgina just stuck out her forked tongue. She wasn't very talkative some days.

"What's the matter? Did Phoebe's last target cause you too much trouble? I guess being able to transform into a snake doesn't give you much advantage over a guy who can turn his fingers into vines. She should've had us switch targets yesterday."

"You're the only target around here" said the boa, but it wasn't Georgina's voice. This girl's voice sounded younger somehow.

"Georgie? What's happened to you?"

The snake rose up on its belly and hissed at her, and a bunch of golden rings of light flew out of its mouth. Georgina had never displayed this power before.

The rings clasped around Jasmine's ankles and pinned her arms to her side. She couldn't struggle free, and when she tried using her powers to weigh the snake down, nothing happened. "You bitch! Who are you and what have you done with my friend?”

A man stood from behind the couch and said "The same thing she's going to do to your goddess."

/

Zac watched the woman trying to squirm away on her back while his sister, in the form of a large serpent, wriggled closer. Mia's jaw stretched apart, and thick strands of saliva bridged the top and bottom of her mouth. Her new maw was so alien. That wring of spongy muscles inside her mouth was unlike any human throat he'd ever seen. He could still recognize his sister in this body though. Those two reptilian eyes had a lot of intelligence behind them.

Mia's mouth clamped over Jasmine's feet. The henchwoman screamed, but had too many of the mana zapping rings wrapped around her to let her do anything. His boa constrictor sister worked her way up the woman's bare, milky white legs, past her knees and over her thighs. She seemed to have trouble moving past Jasmine's curvy waist. The woman's buttocks took some time to surpass.

Zac would have loved for Jasmine to have been naked, but there would be no strategy in removing her clothes first so he hadn't suggested it. It also would've been disrespectful to his sister, who wouldn't have liked to pass a naked female body down her throat anymore than Zac would've liked to pass a naked man's body down his. He was blessed just to have her be willing to test out her newest power on a live enemy.

He had come to terms with why he enjoyed watching his sister do this the first time, and why he needed to see her do it in the form of a snake. Mia was the only one possible of curing his fascination with consumption, apart from Phoebe, and he would rather die than serve her. He knew he wasn't attracted to his sister or anything creepy like that, and he didn't enjoy watching people die. But if he didn't exorcise these feelings in the right way, they could grow into something worse.

Mia slid further up Jasmine's body like a stretchy, scaled latex sock. When she reached her victim's chest, her movement up the body pushed the woman's breasts high up in her singlet. Zac wondered if it pained Mia to have to force her jaw wide enough apart to accommodate those two shiny, pillowy boobs. But once she'd passed that point, it was easier for her to work over the head, until only a few strands of Jasmine's golden hair were left hanging out of Mia's serpentine mouth like noodles.

The whole feeding process took 20 minutes, and Zac didn't look away once. Jasmine's muffled screams continued, even when all she looked like right now was a collection of lumps along a shimmering snake's body.

"That's very good, Mia. Now let's test our theory like we discussed. Unless you'd rather lie here as a snake for a while as Jasmine struggles."

"Why would I want that?"

She wouldn't, but he would've loved to see that. "Then it's time to transform."

The snake burst into a puff of smoke, and when it cleared, Mia was standing there as a human, in the tee shirt and sports pants she had been wearing before she transformed. A loud gurgle came from her midsection and she laid a hand on her tummy. "That's strange. I just felt completely full after swallowing Jasmine, as if I could lie down for a nap. But now I'm as hungry as I was before transforming into the boa, and I can't feel her squirming."

"Then you mustn't have really transformed. Your snake form must be like a second body stored in a pocket dimension or something, and maybe that's where your human body went when you used Georgina's power."

"Maybe. But I felt myself gaining Jasmine's power the second I transformed back, so she must've died the second she entered this other dimension" said Mia. "I'm just glad I didn't transform back into a human with a full-sized person in my stomach. Jasmine might have burst out of my tummy and left a giant hole."

"You did well today in any case. It looks like you've mastered your newest power already. What did it feel like eating someone as a snake?"

"It just felt like it always does when I defeat a henchman and take their power."

"But what did it feel like? What was the sensation like as she moved down your throat?"

She looked confused. "Why would you want to know that?"

"I just want to make sure you're not hurting yourself," he said, and he was only half lying. "Although maybe next time you could shrink the henchman, THEN eat them as a snake." He imagined how a terrified little enemy would feel as the inner muscles of a giant female snake pushed them down into oblivion.

"What would be the point? You already said I've mastered this power."

He was struggling to think of an answer when the dungeon's ceiling exploded. Big chunks of concrete fell around them and there was almost too much smoke to see, but Zac spotted a person hovering down to their level. When the dust cleared, he instantly recognized the attractive woman. It was Phoebe.

"Run!" he yelled at his sister, but suddenly Zac was pinned in place by what must have been one of the woman's many powers, and from the way Mia's arms were stiff by her side, it looked like she was being restrained too.

"I've finally caught you little pests" Phoebe said with a mean smirk. "I knew my servants were being killed off, and I was worried that Georgina might decide to start using her power to consume people alive, so I used her as bait in a trap. Did you really think you could hope to destroy a Goddess like me? You're both heretics!"

"I can't move!" Mia said to Zac. "If I could just aim my hand at her....."

"Even then it would do you no good, dear. I'm generating a forcefield around myself. I have the mana of over thirty people and growing. Nothing you could think of will be able to save you from your divine punishment." She walked over and stroked Mia's cheek.

"Please let her go" Zac begged. "She didn't want to rise against you. She would've just run if I hadn't convinced her to eat your followers. Please, spare her. Eat me instead." The truth was that he had twisted his sister into this man-eating superhuman, so he almost felt like he deserved the punishment. It would be an ironic death for him to perish in the enemy's stomach when he had enjoyed watching his sister do this to other people.

"I was going to eat you anyway" said Phoebe. "I'm afraid I can't spare her. She's the danger, not you. And besides, I'm curious to see how it will feel to gain ten powers at once. But you're such a courageous big brother volunteering to sacrifice yourself like that. I'll make you a deal. I'll let you live if you agree to be my ass slave for a week. I know I could just force you to be my slave and then eat you, but I find that boys put in more of an effort to service my stinkhole when they're fighting for their lives."

Zac struggled not to cry, and it looked like Mia was closer to tears. There was little hope left. Only the most desperate measures would save them. "Can I at least hug her goodbye?"

"You'll be touching her again when you're licking a stain off my butt. Consider that your hug goodbye."

"I'll be your slave for a whole year if you let me have this, and I'll be the best servant you ever had."

Phoebe rolled her eyes. "You powerless mortals really are whiny. Fine."

Zac walked across the room to Mia. His whole body was shaking and hers was the same. A tear rolled down her cheek, and her eyes said things that couldn't be put into words. He embraced his little sister and squeezed tight. "I'm sorry for everything I've put you through. I'm sorry I was never around as a kid and that I got you involved in all this. But I want you to do one thing for me. Have a good life."

Zac then did something that neither of the two women thought possible. He used a power.

Mia's whole body turned into red light, and in a flash she was gone from the dungeon.

"What! What did you do!" Phoebe ran over and grabbed Zac by the shirt. "Where did the little bitch go?"

"Somewhere you'll never be able to find her."

There was a reason Zac had kept his power a secret from everyone, even his only living family member. When his father had discovered what he could do, he had made Zac promise to keep it a secret so he would never end up on the register of powered citizens. He was also taught to never use his ability, since it was hard to control, and misuse of it could undo reality itself.

Zac had the power to warp things not only through space, but also through time.
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:11 am

Chapter 8 is up. It includes both oral and anal vore, with a female pred, MANY shrunken victims and scat.

Mia had no idea where she was. One second she was fearing for her life in that dungeon, the next she was outdoors in the middle of a city. Most of the buildings had been reduced to rubble, and the sky looked like it was on fire.

"Zac? Where are you?" she called out. She turned around and noticed a statue as tall as a skyscraper in the distance. It instantly struck fear into her the way Phoebe had, because as she discovered, it was a giant statue of Phoebe!

"What is this place?" she said to herself, worried. "What kind of twisted world has a monument to such an evil woman?" She then saw a poster on the wall of a rundown building. It was a wanted poster, with Mia's face on it.

"Stay right there!" yelled a tough-looking man as he jumped out from the rubble. He was pointing a machine gun at her. "I know you. You're the devil that our goddess needs to destroy."

"I'm not a devil. Are you one of Phoebe's henchmen?"

"Once she devours you, the war will finally end and the world will be at peace" said the man. "You're coming back with me!"

The man fell dead with the sound of a gunshot, and Mia saw a group of other men in tattered clothing approach. They all had weapons, and their leader wore a bandana around his forehead. "You're her" said the man. "You're Zac's brother Mia."

"How do you know my brother? And where are we?"

"My name is Todd, and I'm the leader of the rebellion. We have to get you to safety before Demoness Phoebe learns that you're here."

"But where IS here? Phoebe was just about to eat me and suddenly....."

"Your brother used his power to send you through time" said Todd. "It's been 4 years since the two of you met her in that dungeon."

"My brother doesn't have any powers."

"We can talk later! We have to get off the street before more zealots or henchmen arrive."
Todd led her and the others through the ruined city, to a trapdoor hidden under a dumpster. The underground tunnel led to a giant bunker full of food, weapons and other supplies. It looked large enough to fit about 200 people. Everyone here was dressed like a tramp. One of the men hovered above the ground while a woman juggled fireballs below, and a few other people were using different powers. When they saw Mia, their expressions changed to shock and excitement.

"After you disappeared from time, Phoebe went on a feeding frenzy" Todd explained. "She's consumed thousands of lives since that day, and she's used her mana to grow fifty feet tall. The military stepped in, but she sucked them up like a vacuum cleaner. Hundreds of brave men lost their lives in one gulp. The full power of America was surrendered to her at that point, and she's conquered half of the rest of the globe."

Mia was speechless. She was supposed to have stopped all of this.

"The powered people of the conquered nations have mostly been forced into camps and put on a new register. If someone has a power that Phoebe hasn't obtained, she'll eat them. She isn't interested in eating people with powers she already has, but a few camps are forcing selective breeding in an attempt to create new powers for her. She calls these camps Restaurants."

"That's horrible! Hasn't anyone risen up to stop her?"

"Most armies stopped resisting when they realized she wouldn't harm 90% of the world's population. We're the only ones still fighting. Half of us are powered, but she's gone to great lengths to hunt down anyone whose power lets them steal and collect the abilities of others. You're the only one left, Mia. You're the second most powerful human on the planet, which gives us hope. We've been waiting for you."

"But how did you know I would be here? And where's my brother?"

"Phoebe has been keeping Zac prisoner for years, torturing him to try and find out where he sent you. She can't eat him before she figures that out, since he could've sent you anywhere in the world. I doubt she even knows you've traveled through time. But one of her henchmen secretly turned on her and gained Zac's trust. Zac told him where and when you would resurface, and about how your father forbade him from ever using his power or telling people about it."

"I guess time travel would be a dangerous power to have" said Mia. "If he warped back to the Stone Age by accident, he could alter the course of history and destroy more lives in seconds than Phoebe has in years. The Special Division would have kept him in a cage hooked on mana suppressant drugs forever if they knew."

"But it did save you. And now you'll help us lead the rebellion to victory and save humanity!"

The whole giant room cheered at this, and everyone began to chant "Goddess Mia!"

Todd led her to her private chambers, walled off from every other room. It seemed they had made up a nice room just for her. They really did have faith in her, but she wasn't so sure she had what it would take to save the world.

"This is all so much to take in" she said. "Why did Zac send me away? He could've warped himself to the future along with me."

"I think he only had enough mana to warp one person" said Todd. "He told our spy in Phoebe's army that he would've risked going back in time to stop her, but I don't think he could bear to abandon you in that dungeon. He mightn't have ever forgiven himself for that, even if that event was to be erased from history the second he left."

"Then he really does care about me..... I don't think I can help you win the war without Zac by my side. He's been with me since the start. How are we going to rescue him?"

Todd looked saddened by this. "I'm afraid saving your brother is impossible. Our spy tells us that she's finally accepted that Zac won't talk, so she's set a date to publicly devour him."

"How long do we have?"

"One day."

Mia's heart dropped. "We need to act right away! How many people are in this bunker that can fight?"

"Just over 100 powered and 120 unpowered."

"And you say Phoebe's eaten thousands of people in the last 4 years. I've barely eaten 10. How can we possibly win?"

"Our best bet is to attack the camps one by one. You can eat her powered guards and we'll save the prisoners. In time, we might be able to build up our numbers as you build up your mana."

Mia didn't like those odds, and she couldn't just abandon her brother to die. She thought of another plan. It was one she didn't like and that the rebellion would like even less, but she saw no other way. "You have to let me eat all the powered people in this bunker."

"What! That's insane!" yelled Todd.

"You said that Phoebe sucked up entire armies in one breath. Even if we had thousands of powered allies, they would be nothing but ants to her. It would be better to give all that mana to one person. Then I could sneak into her hideout and grab Zac."

"But these people have hopes and dreams! They're willing to die fighting for you, but not for someone who would guzzle them all down just to save one person."

"If I save Zac, he can send me back to a time when she wasn't so powerful. Then I can defeat her in the past and this future should reset so that none of you have to die. It's the only way to save the people she's already consumed. But the second she eats Zac, she'll be unstoppable. Sooner or later she'll discover where this bunker is, even if she has to travel to the distant future and back to find out. If that happens, we won't even be having this conversation. This is our only chance."

Todd stared at the floor, looking petrified. "I don't like it, but you're right. This is our best chance. But we'll never be able to convince all these people to feed themselves to you, and certainly not in 24 hours."

They talked some more, and once they'd come to a conclusion, Todd left her in her room alone with just an intercom to connect them.

"I'm ready" she said.

"I'll send the first one in" he replied from another room. "May God forgive us for what we're about to do."

A young man soon walked through the door. He wasn't much older than her, and had light brown hair that went to his ears. "Hi, I'm Justin" he said nervously. "Todd said you wanted to assess all our powers." He looked from Mia to the bed. Maybe he was confused and anxious as to why this meeting was taking place in her bedroom.

"It's nice to meet you, Justin. Please give me a small demonstration of your abilities."

The man held up his hand, and a gust of strong wind flew into the room despite the fact that there were no windows underground. "I know it can't do much damage on its own" he said. "But maybe it could be used to carry bombs or paratroopers into the enemy base. Or maybe it could....."

Mia didn't let him finish. She fired a few power-stopping rings to constrain his arms and legs. Justin looked shocked by this, but didn't seem horrified yet. That's when she shrunk him to the size of her pinky and telekinetically ripped off his clothing. She scooped the poor boy off the ground and eyed him for a while.

"You're-you're-you're just testing my ability to defend myself, aren't you?" he stuttered.

Mia felt a deep pity as she stared into his tiny eyes. There was no backing out now. She needed to eat every powered person in this place and save Zac, else they would all die soon anyway. But even if this future would be undone once Mia reset the timeline, it didn't feel right that Justin would have to experience the horror of wondering why he was dying, why the woman he had put so much hope in to save the world was making a snack out of him. And if she failed to defeat Phoebe and rescue Zac, this would be the absolute end for these people.

"Don't worry" she said in her nicest voice. "I need to take your power, but your death won't be permanent. It's too much to explain right now, but you'll be born again in a better world." She gave him a friendly smile. "Just think of it as if you're about to fall asleep in my tummy, and when you wake up, you'll be in a much better world with no memory of this whole nightmare."

"But I can't get eaten! I'm not ready!"

Doing her best to suppress the guilt, Mia opened her mouth and lowered the restrained boy to the back of her throat. She used the back of her powerful tongue to push him down her gullet. When he was struggling in a certain part of her throat, she would loosen the muscles in that spot so that he would simply fall further, then tighten up that spot so he couldn't crawl back up. She was getting quite good at using her tongue and throat like this. It was a talent that Phoebe would never have to learn, since she could just use her power to increase the amount of space in her throat. Secretly, Mia was proud of how skilled she was getting at swallowing people, even if she didn't like doing it.

Once she could feel Justin kicking around in her stomach, she said into the intercom "Send the next one in."

It was a young blonde woman to walk in next. She looked genuinely happy to see Mia. "I'm Olivia. I'm so glad you're finally here! I'm actually looking forward to the future now."

"I'm glad to hear that. Could you please show me your power?" Olivia's skin and clothes started to fade. She became as transparent as water, and you could only tell she was there when she moved slightly. She became fully visible again. "That's impressive. I'm already getting ideas about how I might use that power."

"How YOU might use it?"

Justin gave a muffled cry for help from within Mia, and Olivia looked down at her abdomen in confusion. Mia cuffed her with the power-stopping rings, shrunk her and stripped her down to her panties. She gave the same quick explanation that she had given to Justin, but Olivia still screamed for the whole trip down to Mia's pits. Mia repeated this process with three more people, and the commotion in her belly began to feel chaotic. It was surprisingly easy for her to gobble up all these innocent people. Maybe it was because when they were traveling into a predator's stomach, the bad guys and the good guys all screamed the same. If she could justify gulping a helpless villain down into her gut while they pleaded for her to stop, it wasn't much of a leap to swallow an innocent person as they reacted the same way.

Every few minutes, she would feel a small burst of extra mana as someone else lost their life inside her depths. But she wasn't gaining powers quickly enough and Zac's execution was just around the corner. "Send the next three people in together" she said to the intercom. Three more powered people came in, and when they heard the multiple panicked screams coming from inside her, they looked shocked. She realized she couldn't say anything that would actually make them okay with being sacrificed to her, and she didn't want to waste time explaining the same thing over and over when that time could be used planning their attack. So she just said "Please forgive me" and shrunk the three of them.

She stuffed all three into her maw like fries and gulped. "Three more" she said to Todd while the last three were still being squeezed down her gullet. The next three didn't even get to introduce themselves before they'd made their way past her lips. "More" she said while her mouth was still full of living people, then gulped. And so Mia kept stuffing more and more people into her mouth and ingesting them alive. She didn't even bother looking at their faces half the time. She got a look at one guy, and didn't realize that he was her old Math tutor until he was dropping onto the pile of corpses inside her gut.

Mia lay back on her bed, completely stuffed. "I've never been so full in my life" she said to herself as she rubbed her bloated belly. "There are at least 70 people left to eat, but I couldn't possibly fit them in. I could turn into a snake, but I'm still digesting Jasmine, so I wouldn't have any more room in that form. But I can't stop eating when Zac has so little time left. It's too bad I can't shrink people down any smaller than this."

She considered vomiting all her victims back up to make more room, but if she had to get a look at all the half digested corpses inside her or taste their blood, the terror of what she was doing would hit home and she wouldn't be able to sleep again. She also HATED purging. It had always seemed like a waste of food when other girls had talked about how they did it. "I wish I could digest faster. If I could just move all these people into my bowels....."

That gave her an idea, and she hated that she was even considering it.

"I could start sticking them up my butt. But that's just disgusting. I'd be crossing the line into becoming a full deviant. It would be a crueler fate than even eating them is." She struggled with these thoughts for a while, but she was running out of time and options. "Zac would never even speak to me again if he knew I had done this, but if I don't, he might never get to speak to me again anyway."

So Mia went into the bathroom attached to her bedroom, sat on the toilet and let the contents of her bowels come flooding out. She hadn't realized how much stool she had inside her until that moment, even with her swollen belly full of live prey pushing against her colon. She did a hurried job of wiping, washed her hands and put on a glove she found in the cabinet behind the mirror. She then went back to the intercom and said "Just send in one person this time, Todd."

The next man to come in was shocked to see her in just a tee-shirt and underpants. She immediately shrunk him and bound him with rings, then picked him up, but hesitated for a while. She stared at the helpless little human and considered if she was really ready to take this step. She knew she could also insert people into her pussy and suffocate them that way, but she liked that idea even less. Her body was a temple, and she was still a virgin. She wanted to save her delicate and sensitive front parts for someone special. She knew it would be hypocritical to force people to die inside her anus while having standards about who got to enter her front, but she had to draw the line somewhere.

"I'm REALLY sorry you have to experience this" she said to the struggling man, but she was mainly saying it to convince herself that there was no other way. She then bent forward over her bed and held his little body up to her sphincter. He screamed for her to stop, but she pushed him through the incredibly tight pucker of her ass. His whole top half disappeared into the ring of muscle. The disturbance of her rectum caused her to involuntarily release a puff of gas.

"Sorry!" she said, though he probably couldn't hear her. He was probably too busy choking on her methane. She pushed him further up into her rectum with a gloved finger, and she was grateful that she hadn't wiped too deep after just using the toilet, because the layer of fecal grime coating the passage into her butt made it easier for the poor guy to slide up. It was all a bit uncomfortable for her too, but not as bad as she had expected it to feel, and not as horrid of an experience as it surely was for the victim.

Mia pushed him up as deep as her finger could go, then sort of sucked and clenched inwards. She kept sucking in until she no longer felt the tight blockage in her tube. Instead, it now just felt like she needed to poop a little bit, except this poop wriggled around a lot more than usual.

She ordered Todd to send in three more people and immediately shrunk them. One by one, they made the tight trip up into the foulest corner of her body. The stench was so bad that one little man vomited when she held him up to her hole, but luckily she was wearing gloves. The sacrifices screamed and struggled all the way up into their smelly grave, just like the ones she swallowed had. Every few minutes she would feel another small burst of mana as another life ended inside her ass. When she had inserted about 20 people, her rectum walls began to feel tight with pressure, so she went back to the bathroom.

She lifted the lid and discovered that the huge turd she had just squeezed out was still there. "I was so anxious to get through this that I forgot to flush!" she said to herself, and sat back down. She could no longer feel any squirms within, so it appeared that the people inside her had all died. "Time to make more room."

Pooing out a ton of dead shrunken humans felt a bit different to taking a normal shit. The waste felt more solid and lumpy for one, and it felt more like pushing out lots of small solid things than one long semisolid. When she was done, she wiped again and dared to look back into the bowl.

The stack of brown-smeared lifeless bodies was sunken halfway into the island of poo that was floating in the water. It disgusted her, but not as much as seeing half-digested bodies would have. She pressed the flush lever and the waste started swirling away down the pipe. Mia was about to go back into the bedroom when she heard a sound. She looked back into the toilet and saw a small man crawling his way out of the pile of bodies. He spat out a mouthful of her feces and yelled for help.

"Oops! There must have been one still alive up there." She leaned in and was shocked to recognize the man as Bradley. He was about Zac's age, and had been her babysitter a few times when Zac had started training to be in the Special Division years ago. His power had been to age things backwards, which he had once used to turn a rotting apple ripe again when he had babysat her. But now Bradley was swirling away as he was sucked down the pipe, surrounded by the excrement of the now grown girl he had once been paid to look after.

Mia felt incredibly guilty, especially since she wasn't even gaining a power from his sad demise. At least he would still be alive back in her timeline.

She stuffed a bunch more people up her butt and this time, she counted each person and made sure she felt that many bursts of extra mana before she used the toilet again. With each new power she gained, the bursts of mana started feeling smaller, as if each new life and power was becoming less of a splash in her enormous pool of power. She realized that if she defeated Phoebe back in her timeline, then she would be the biggest living mass murderer. But she did her duty.

After she took one dump and Todd told her that only 30 powered people were still left in the resistance, she decided to fit them all in before using the bathroom for the last time. By the end, her intestine full of struggling people was rubbing against her bloated belly full of corpses. It caused a strong tingling sensation deep in her abdomen, almost like she was being tickled from the inside. She sat back on the toilet and waited for the struggles to stop.

She clenched in extra hard so that none of the little people would be able to crawl out of her sphincter. This added to the intense itching in her gut. It was the type of pleasant feeling that had come around a few times in her life and made her want to masturbate, but the sensation never lasted for long and she had never had a good climax. Mia considered giving it another go right now. "It wouldn't be right to pleasure myself after what I've just done" she said. "I'm not meant to be enjoying this. But then I felt really bad when I saw Bradley get flushed away and I hadn't even gotten a power from him. If all these sacrifices are giving me a chance to have an amazing orgasm, would I be wasting their lives by not taking it? I've already shoved about 70 people up my ass. It's not like it makes a big moral difference whether or not I touch myself afterwards."

So she began fingering herself. First she ran some gentle fingers across her labia. This caused the hairs on the back of her neck to prickle. She stroked herself while the people inside squirmed for life, which just caused the tingling in her gut to grow. Then she stuck a finger up into her moist, dribbling vulva and started tracing circles around her clitoral area. Every few minutes she would feel another burst of mana. She didn't know how many people were actually left struggling against the walls of her anus, but they were struggling harder now. Mia began pinching and rolling her clitoris between her fingers, and the tingling was so powerful now that she could feel it in her jaw.

All movement stopped inside her, and she had counted the last burst of mana, so she pushed out with her sphincter as she rubbed her pussy raw. The climax took her breath away. With every contraction of the muscles, another clump of people got squeezed out of her butthole. In the end, her bowels felt empty and she was too at peace to feel any guilt about the mountain of corpses floating under her rear end.

"That was incredible" she breathed to herself. "I can see why Phoebe enjoys filling herself with people." She then realized what she had said. "NO! I am not like her! Once I go back to the past and destroy her, I'm never taking another human life again. I can't wait to save my brother so I can get out of this horrible future." Even if she never took another innocent life, Mia knew that today's experience would become her favorite fantasy to stroke herself to for years to come.
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:33 am

Chapter 9. Shrunken F/M (sister/brother unbirth), shrunken oral and AV, giantess F/M (multiple prey).

It was the day of Zac's execution, and the sky of the future was a hellish red. Mia had comfortably digested her big meal and was now sneaking between buildings towards Phoebe's location. Todd was leading the unpowered members of the Rebellion around a different part of the city to attack Phoebe's forces from another angle. He had told these people that their powered allies were being led by Mia and that they would join the fight soon. Mia felt bad about having to deceive her followers like this, but if they could just help her save her brother, this whole nightmare future would never have to happen.

She reached her destination, and even though Todd had warned her about what to expect, it was the most shocking sight she had ever seen. Phoebe, who was now taller than a skyscraper even while sitting down, was sitting on a giant stone throne on top of a large hill. The area around the hill was walled off, and squads of her own troops marched around in this space. Zac was supposedly being kept in a prison inside the throne.

"I could easily eat those troops, but it might be best to leave them to Todd" Mia said to herself. She used Olivia's power to camouflage herself and flew high over the wall, then snuck around the back of the throne to where the entrance was supposed to be.

She reached a small square tunnel cut into the back of the throne, guarded by two henchmen with guns. It was then that she heard the war cry of about 200 of her allies as they charged from the opposite direction. Phoebe stood from her throne in response, causing the whole building to groan like an earthquake. Flakes of stone the size of bricks were stuck to her cocktail dress in a patch of butt sweat that was about the size of a swimming pool, and they all fell as she pinched her dress and unstuck it from between her enormous ass cheeks. A large missile fell through the sky towards the giantess. She lifted a hand and the nuke exploded into a wall of fire, stopped by her force-field ability.

"WHO DARES ATTACK THE GODDESS OF THE WORLD?" she said. Her giant voice boomed loud enough to knock a plane out of the sky.

The two guards stood more alert but didn't move from their post. Mia slipped past them while still invisible and entered the tunnel, then ended the invisibility to preserve mana.

She reached a large room in the middle of the throne that was inhabited by four men. When they saw her, they created fire, lightning, frost and a gust of rocks in their palms. Mia fitted them with rings to stop their powers before they could attack, then shrunk them all. She scooped them up and dropped them into her mouth one by one. There was no time to taste them or push them around with her tongue, so she just gulped them down like a pelican eating four small ducklings. They squirmed around against the slimy coating of her inner stomach, but she ignored the tingling as she studied the room.

It was a massive square room with a smaller glass cube in the center. One wall of the cube was pressed against the front of the throne so that it was exposed to the world, and there was a hole in the top of the cube. Todd had explained this place to Mia. Phoebe's throne contained a death chamber where she executed groups of unpowered people who opposed her. She would drop them into the glass box, sit with her anus aligned perfectly with the hole in the roof and pass wind until the people below suffocated on her flatulence. Reporters on the other side of the glass would be made to broadcast the executions throughout the world as a warning. She even had a group of chefs cooking large spicy meals for her all day just to make the gas extra potent.

Mia walked around the cube and discovered Zac lying on a stone bench with his eyes closed. She rushed over and checked his pulse. He was still alive. A warm tight feeling gripped her chest.

"Zac. Wake up" she whispered. "It's Mia. You need to send me back to the past." He didn't respond, so she started shaking him. "Zac! We have to get out of here!" He still wouldn't wake. Phoebe must have put him in a coma or something until the execution.

A henchman jumped out from behind a pillar and aimed at Mia's head. A blue liquid shot from his palm and smacked into her jaw. She immediately fitted him with rings and shrunk him. She tried opening her mouth, but the liquid had set solid. When she looked at her reflection in the glass, she saw that the liquid had hardened into some kind of crystal. She had never seen a power like this before, but was annoyed that she'd let herself get so careless.

She grabbed and pulled at the crystals clamping her mouth shut, but they wouldn't break. She considered aiming a blast of one of her own attacks at her face, but it would be too dangerous. Maybe if she stole the henchman's power, she would also gain the power to destroy these crystals?

Mia grabbed the shrunken man, and unable to swallow him, she slipped him down the back of her panties and inserted the struggling criminal into her sphincter. She pushed him up further and took a look at the fighting through the glass. Phoebe was still blocking aerial missiles with her force-fields, which bought the Rebellion enough time to kill her soldiers. They wouldn't be able to distract her for long, which meant that Mia couldn't wait for the man up her ass to suffocate. She clenched as hard as she could, and the powerful muscles of her butt snapped the henchman's bones. She felt a new ability enter her body, and practiced by creating one of these crystals, but she couldn't cause the crystals to disappear.

She shook her brother again, but he wouldn't wake. As much as she hated the idea, Mia had accepted that if Zac had been restricted from using his powers, she may have to consume him and use them herself. But now she couldn't even open her mouth. She considered sticking him up her ass, but this was her brother. She couldn't bear for him to die in such a gross way, surrounded by the sludgy remains of all the people who had passed through her digestive tract. Even if he was unconscious for it and even if he would still be alive in the past, she would never forgive herself for killing him in such a way.

But what other options did she have? She could push him up into her pussy and suffocate him that way, but it would feel incredibly weird and wrong to have her own brother rubbing against her private parts from the inside. At least if he entered her ass, she could convince herself that there was nothing sexual happening. If he entered her front, it would be the most intimate contact she could imagine.

Although in another way, she felt that Zac was worthy of entering her lower lips in a way nobody else was. He had saved her life twice now, and she had felt closer to him when she was young than she had felt with anyone since. But it wasn't like she had a crush on him or anything.

Time was running out, so she shrunk him and picked him up off the bench. Mia then lay on her back and held her tiny brother above her pelvis. She couldn't bear to expose what she was about to do to the world, so she kept her tight pants up as she stuffed him down the front. With her shrunken brother inside her underpants, Mia hesitated. She still felt really disgusted and awkward about what she was doing. She tried to imagine that Zac's small body was the tongue of some other boy she wasn't related to. As she pushed him up into her vulva, she imagined that this other boy was exploring her delicate insides with his tongue, tasting her most private regions. She had begun to drip a little when the four henchmen had started struggling in her tummy and the one who made the crystals had entered her ass, so her passage was gooey enough to make sliding Zac up further easy. In fact, once he was deep inside her genital tract, she had to cross her legs and squeeze her thighs together to keep him from sliding back out.

She saw through the glass that Todd and his soldiers were firing machine guns and rockets up at Phoebe while also dealing with her own soldiers. The bullets didn't seem to do anything to her, and she exploded the rockets against more psychic walls. She then lifted her hand and all the weapons flew out of their grasp and off into the distance.

Phoebe bent forward and opened her jaw.

Her slick, long tongue shot out of her mouth and swept across the ground like a whip. Todd and about half of his unpowered followers stuck to her moist tongue, which was as wide as a bus and as long as a train. A fair few of her own men had been snared too, but she didn't seem to mind. The screams were deafening. As the lengthy muscle retracted into Phoebe's mouth, over 100 human beings disappeared into the darkness. Her throat bulged as she gulped, sealing their fate.

Phoebe then turned and saw Mia through the glass. "YOU! I KNEW YOU WOULD SHOW UP TO CHALLENGE ME ONE DAY!" She made a tearing motion with her hands and the whole enormous throne was torn in half. The glass and stone were thrown across the field and Mia was left lying in an open space. She immediately threw up her own force-field, and Phoebe blasted it with lightning. If the giant woman hadn't already used up so much of her mana dealing with Todd's missiles, the force-field would've broken instantly.

Mia squeezed her thighs together tighter and hoped that Zac would run out of air soon. She didn't feel any new powers entering her, but she felt her mana draining fast. When her mana was getting low, Phoebe's lightning finally broke the force-field.

"I WISH I COULD MAKE YOUR DEATH MORE HORRIBLE!" she boomed. "BUT I'VE GROWN SO LARGE THAT MY DIGESTIVE ACIDS WILL DISSOLVE YOU ON IMPACT! GOODBYE, ANT!"

She began to inhale, and every insignificant item on the field started to fly up into her open maw. Bits of the throne, trees, her own henchmen. Mia couldn't hold on. She just crossed her legs tighter as she was sucked off the ground.

She flew helplessly through the air, with Phoebe's enormous orifice getting closer and other people and objects vanishing. Mia disappeared past her teeth and smacked into the back of Phoebe's squishy throat. She then began to fall. Phoebe had grown so gargantuan that Mia didn't even have to be swallowed. She just fell through the dark vertical tunnel of flesh, bouncing off the walls whenever she hit them.

She couldn't see anything, but the stench of vomit was overpowering. She could hear the screams of the men falling ahead of her. Every few seconds, she would hear another splash as they hit the lake of acid within Phoebe's stomach, then a short sizzling sound that only lasted an instant. Entire men were dissolving in her stomach like grains of salt.

Mia could tell she was getting closer because the splashes were getting louder. Just then, she felt herself gain a new power. She didn't know how it worked, so she just thought of the past and wished hard.....

Suddenly she was lying on her back with sunlight blasting her face. She got up and looked around. It looked like she was in an empty park in the same city, but the buildings were still intact and the sky wasn't red. Mia checked the date on her watch. She had just jumped back 2 years in time, meaning that she was still 2 years into the future of her original timeline.

The crystals covering her mouth broke away over the next few minutes. "I guess they just needed time to crumble away" she said to herself. She realized that Zac was still inside her, so she went behind a tree and put a hand down her pants. She relaxed her muscles and his body slid out from her lips, coated in her natural lubricant.

Mia stared down at her dead shrunken brother. Her eyes grew wet and she started to sniffle. She then fell onto her knees and wept as she held him close to her chest. She hadn't expected to feel this way when she could just go back further and undo his death, but just seeing his lifeless body was stirring feelings in her. "Zac! I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I was always angry at you. I just want us both to return home."

She was still sobbing when she took him over to a patch of soft dirt. She was about to start digging a small grave for him, but she realized that this whole timeline was also going to be erased once she went back to her original time. "I can't just leave you beneath the ground in a world that's going to disappear." She lifted him above her head, craned her neck, parted her lips and dropped him onto her tongue. His body was so slimy from being in her nethers that she barely had to work her throat muscles at all. Her brother just slid down her gullet without resistance and dropped into her belly.

She put a hand up her shirt and rubbed her tummy. Even if he was about to be digested, this felt like a proper burial. He had more to give her than just his power and mana. She would gain the nutrition and protein from his meat. Every bit of goodness left in him would be absorbed by her intestines and would stay in her body for some time.

And once her mana recovered and she worked out how to control his power, she could go back another 2 years in time and save him, along with everyone else who had died in the future. But she would need to build up her powers a lot more first, even if she would be fighting Phoebe back before she got too strong. Mia looked at the blue sky and decided what to do.
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Very interesting story so far.

I must say I really liked the first chapter the best, as the idea of using dimension power to eat someone was quite entertaining.

The story took quite the unexpected turn, but I kept on reading because it had me hooked.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby avatar300 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:00 am

Bright wrote:Very interesting story so far.

I must say I really liked the first chapter the best, as the idea of using dimension power to eat someone was quite entertaining.

The story took quite the unexpected turn, but I kept on reading because it had me hooked.

Thanks! I’m glad you like it. I wanted to give the story as many unexpected turns as I could.

Only a few more chapters left now.....
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:58 am

Chapter 10. F/M, shrunken prey, multiple victims, scat, female masturbation.

Since Mia wasn't sure she would be able to defeat such a monster as Phoebe even back in her own timeline, she decided to eat more powered people while she was still in the future. It hardly mattered when the timeline she was in was going to be erased, and taking lives was starting to mean less to her after her last big feast.

She was currently halfway between her time and the future where Phoebe ruled, and she discovered by asking around and reading newspapers that people here were horrified by rumors of a woman running around and gobbling up the powered. This meant that Phoebe was still operating underground instead of declaring herself the Goddess of the world. But people were aware of the danger, so powered citizens traveled in groups for protection. At least they thought it was for protection. This just made it easier for people like Phoebe to wolf down a bunch of them at once.

It also made it easier for people like Mia.

She had already eaten 20 people in this timeline, but didn't want to risk eating too many more in case Phoebe's forces caught on to the fact that someone else was stealing her prey. Mia, who had entered a nightclub where powered people usually hung out, had been spying on the different people here. Since she had begun stealing people's powers, it was becoming easier for her to sense which people had abilities just by focusing on them, almost as if she was growing a sixth sense. When she saw that 6 men who probably had powers had entered the bathroom, she activated her camouflage and snuck in after them.

The boys all looked to be in their early 20s, and had their hair gelled and wore trendy clothes like they were here to pick up. When she made herself visible again, they were confused to see her at the doorway.

"I think you got the gender signs on the doors mixed up" said the guy in front, who had blonde hair, a white shirt and tight blue jeans.

"Maybe she's here to teach you how to pee standing up, Chaz" teased one of his friends.

The more they joked around, the guiltier she would feel about what she was about to do. So Mia used one hand to seal the bathroom door shut with crystals and quickly fired a shrink ray with her other hand. The boys started to scream, but what little sound their tiny lungs could produce was drowned out by the thumping music outside. The miniature men fired all sorts of attacks at her, confirming that each of them had a power. Even when they were shrunken, they had the same amount of mana as when tall, so their combined attacks would be deadly if not for Mia's force-field. She hit them with the anti-power rings next and they stopped fighting.

"I'm sorry to all of you" she said as she scooped two off the ground with one hand. "Just think of yourselves as soldiers giving your lives for a great cause." She dropped one man into her mouth and gulped.

"It's you! Demoness Phoebe!" the other man yelled, but his little protests were so insignificant, even up this close to her face, that she almost felt like she was imagining them. Mia dropped him directly to the back of her throat and let her muscles stimulate themselves. Her esophagus took control even without her using her tongue, and the man disappeared down the wet tube into her gut.

She plucked up the four remaining boys and studied them only briefly. She considered for the first time when looking at her prey that they were quite attractive. They looked well groomed and fit, and she would have liked to be paid attention by guys like this if the world wasn't in so much peril. She tried to avoid thinking any more about them. She stuffed two into her mouth and gulped, and their combined screams caused a faint vibration as they made a trail down into her belly. Now only Chaz and one other guy remained.

But just then, Mia felt an unpleasant rumble deep in her abdomen. She knew immediately what it was. She had been holding in her bowel movements ever since entering this halfway timeline. She wanted to hold onto Zac's remains and the remains of all the Rebellion members who had perished inside of her until she returned to her own timeline. That way, her waste could get recycled back into the world. Maybe their biological remains would feed nature in some way instead of just being deleted once the future was reset.

But the pain was becoming too great now, and she mightn't be able to hold it in any longer. She couldn't pause feeding just to use the bathroom, and it would be the ultimate dishonor to these boys to use the toilet while ending their lives (even if their deaths would be temporarily), but she had no other choice.

"I'm really sorry!" she said as she took Chaz and his last remaining friend into a stall. Mia grabbed the elastic of her pants in the same hand she held Chaz in and pulled both her pants and panties down. He would have just gotten a pretty decent view of her smooth ass cheeks, and probably saw them wobble as the elastic snapped against them. She stuffed the other man into her craw as she sat down, and was hoping that she could swallow them both before she disgraced them with her feces. But it was no use. The second she gulped, her bowels responded by releasing the foul sludge inside her into the bowl. The pucker of her anus made a noise like thunder, louder than even the music outside. Each of the small lumps of stool made an additional splash as they hit the water. To Chaz, this must have sounded like a natural disaster.

Mia sighed as her sphincter pushed out the last few lumps of waste. "I'm sorry you had to witness that" she said. "Go in peace now." She dangled him above her parting lips and prepared to drop him.

"Please, Phoebe, no!" he yelled. "I can give you so much more than just my powers!"

Mia paused. "What do you mean by that?"

"I know that you must enjoy tormenting people and dominating them, but it's all for nothing if you're alone in the end! If everyone you show that dark side of yourself to ends up dead, you'll never feel as if you're really expressing your true self to anyone! You need at least one person to live by your side after witnessing the real you! You need someone to lay awake thinking about what you've done to them after you've done it. Someone who's forced to help you explore your dark urges."

"Are you suggesting that I keep you alive as my love slave?" Mia asked.

"Yes. I've been a single virgin my whole life. I don't care what degrading things you do to me as long as you spare my life. Even if you just use me as an object, I would do anything to just belong to a beautiful woman right now."

"You really think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes" said Chaz. "Any guy would be lucky to be your slave, even if you used them to wipe your ass or made them clean under your toenails."

Mia was flattered by this. "But if anyone was forced to live with me as I did horrible things to people, they would end up hating me, no matter how pretty they thought I was."

"That's not true. Phoebe, you must still have at least some tenderness left in you. If you show this to someone, they'll forgive you for everything else you do."

Mia lowered the little man as she thought. She had been so busy trying to save the world lately that she was ignoring how alone she usually felt. It wouldn't be enough to just save the world. She needed to find a lover at the end of all this. Someone she could talk to about both her naughty side and her vulnerable side. Someone who could convince her that she was still a good person.

"You're right" she said. "I need a lover. So I'll give you the chance to be my boyfriend. I want you to thrash around in my tummy for my pleasure, and if you can bring me to climax all on your own, I'll vomit you up and give you the chance to take me out on a date." She wouldn't actually do this, but after the advice he had given her, she wanted for him to die with the hope that he was about to find love.

"Thank you, Phoebe."

"And my name's Mia, so if you're going to say I'm beautiful, use my real name." She dropped Chaz into her mouth and gulped him down, then leaned back on the seat.

As he squirmed and kicked around against the bottom of her belly, Mia explored her body. She fingered herself and rubbed her tummy. She pretended that it was her boyfriend who was doing this as she leaned back in his embrace.

"Mia! Please!" Chaz yelled. "Let me be your lover!"

She pretended that the voice belonged to her imaginary boyfriend. "Tell me how pretty I am."

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world! I would drop men into your mouth like grapes if it gave me the chance to be near you!"

She plunged herself harder as he struggled for life, and at the climax, she expelled the last few hard lumps of her stool into the bowl as a rush of both mana and ecstasy shocked her system. After relaxing in the bliss and pretending that a cute boy was stroking her hair for a while, she stood and looked into the bowl. There was a man's body in there amongst the feces. She recognized him from the Rebellion's bunker.

"I thought I pooped all of them out. Has he been stuck up there since I left the bunker? I need to take better care of cleansing myself out." She flushed and exited the club through the bathroom window.

She had done all that she planned to in this future, and was now extra eager to get back to her time. She just knew that someone special would be waiting for her back then, eager to make her feel like an absolute goddess in a way Phoebe would never feel, no matter what she forced men to call her. But before she could find a partner, she needed to save her brother and the world. So Mia concentrated on the day she disappeared really hard. She remembered every detail she could. Then she pictured that same scene, but at night a few hours later. She kept all these details in her mind and wished that she was back then, then used Zac's ability.

The world changed and she was now somewhere else at night. She recognized it as the forest near Jasmine and Georgina's dungeon, so she hadn't landed too far off her target destination. But when she checked her watch, she was shocked to see that she had landed 3 months into the future of her original timeline.

"I could try to go back further, but I might just end up in the Middle Ages." She could see why their father had told Zac never to use his powers. So using this ability again was out of the question, which meant that Zac had now been Phoebe's prisoner for months. She would have already tortured him in ways Mia couldn't imagine. "I'm sorry I can't erase what happened to you, Zac, but I won't let that bitch hurt you for one second longer. Just hold on, brother. I'm coming." Mia tried to prepare her nerves for the final showdown.
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:52 am

Chapter 11. It’s the final battle, and the second last chapter overall.

Mia did some sleuthing around and discovered that Phoebe had set up her base inside an abandoned castle in Spain, so she traveled there as quickly as possible. She waited in the hills outside and spied on the fortress as henchmen came and left on missions. Once she was sure that most of the henchmen had left the castle, she slipped through the gate and entered.

The entry chamber was lined with stone pillars and gargoyles, and a long red carpet led to a stairway that spiraled up into the next room. When Mia reached the middle of the chamber, four henchmen jumped out from behind statues. One of the men had lava whips coming out of his hands, another held a sword made of shadows, the third wore gusts of ice as boxing gloves, and the fourth was causing a set of spiked clubs to hover.

"Halt, in the name of Goddess Phoebe!" said the man with the sword.

"At least two of you have powers I haven't got yet" said Mia. "Or maybe I do have them." She had gobbled Rebellion members down so quickly that she really wasn't keeping track of most of her powers. Either way, if she didn't already have these powers, she was about to. She tethered their hands and feet with the anti-power rings and they all fell to the ground. They were all so weak compared to her now, as puny and insignificant as powered victims were to Phoebe.

She prepared to shrink them, but hesitated. She was no longer in a future timeline that would be overwritten. People who died today were going to die for good. On the other hand, these were probably all thugs who had been jailed for murder or worse, and she could use a bit of extra mana for the upcoming fight.

"Listen up" she ordered. "I'm going to destroy your wicked ruler and save my brother, and anyone who stands in my way is going to become a snack. But I'm not ruthless. I'll give you all one last chance at life. If you're still here when I'm done, you're going back to jail. If you flee before then, just remember my mercy the next time someone's begging you for yours. Make a positive difference with your lives, because once I become the only Goddess, you'll want to be on my good side."

She left them behind and went up the spiraling stairs. The staircase seemed to go on forever, and each step just made her more nervous. But she couldn't turn back. At last, she came to a giant bronze door with a lit torch on each side. She pushed the heavy thing open with her hands, saving her mana for the fight.

The castle's throne room was massive. Portraits of old kings hung around the rooms, along with swords and other weapons. The pillars were covered in gold latticework, and a chandelier hung from the ceiling. Phoebe sat on the podium where the throne was, but she was sitting on something else next to the throne. It looked like she was sitting on top of a man in his underwear, who was crouching backwards in an uncomfortable position. Her cocktail dress was rolled up above her waist, and her buttocks were situated on either side of the man's face.

"I knew you would show up eventually if I just waited" said Phoebe, tossing her red hair back over her shoulder.

"Phoebe. You're beyond reasoning, so I won't waste time arguing with you. But since we last met, I've gained power that you could only imagine. If you give Zac back to me, I promise you as painless a death as I can."

"I had a feeling you were here to repossess my toilet" said Phoebe. "But I've had a big lunch today and I'm expecting to push out the biggest, nastiest, smelliest turd ever, so you'll have to wait." Mia then noticed that the man whose face she was sitting on was Zac. His ankle was cuffed with the same type of anti-power ring she had used on the henchmen downstairs. "I thought he would break down within a week of swallowing everything to come out of my ass, but even after months, he refused to tell me where he warped you off to. I guess he was just born to be my loo. The way his face fits so neatly between my buttcheeks is a sign that this is his purpose in life."

"You bitch! Give me my brother back!"

"You think a toilet is your brother? That's the saddest thing I've ever heard." Mia raised her hand to attack, but Phoebe conjured a knife of fire and held it to Zac's throat. "Now that I've found you, he's expendable. Don't make me kill him. Then I'd have to turn another boy into my throne, and it would be your fault." Mia lowered her hand. "That's better. I put so much effort into shaping Zac into the perfect throne, I'd hate to lose him. First I tracked down a boy who could stretch his tongue and forced Zac to eat him, so that he could clean out my rectum better. Then I discovered a nice girl who could digest anything, so I forced her down his throat next. Now he can chug down buckets of my waste without me having to heal him and empty him out. But he still gags on it every time." She slapped his abdomen, and he shuddered as the raw sewerage in his tummy sloshed around. "I noticed you used anti-power rings on my men downstairs. I bet you haven't mastered them so that you can block out only one of a person's powers. Zac will never be able to warp himself away, but he'll never have trouble exploring my bowels with his tongue. That's the joy of having henchmen. I don't have to prepare my own dinner, which means that I get to spend all day mastering my powers."

Mia had to stop herself from heaving at all the disgusting things she was hearing. She couldn't even bring herself to hate at the moment, she was so sickened by what her own blood had been through. It couldn't possibly be true. She had to be bluffing. "I won't waste time trying to figure out how the mind of someone like you works. But if you don't let him go right now, you'll suffer a worse fate than any of your victims have."

"And what about YOUR victims? If you've become as powerful as you claim, you must have killed dozens of people. But I won't stop Zac from leaving with you if he wants to." Phoebe stood and pulled up her panties. "Go on, toilet. Tell Mia how you really feel."

Zac, still on his knees, turned to his sister. "I was wasted as your brother" he said in a weak, trembling voice. "I wish I had Phoebe as a sister instead, and that our parents had raised me right from birth to be her toilet. Instead I was stuck with a goodie two shoes like you who didn't see my potential to stomach her waste. You should leave and never cross paths with us again."

Mia felt tears form in her eyes at hearing how her only brother's mind had been warped in such a cruel way.

"That's a good slave" said Phoebe, stroking his hair. "And now, Mia, you know that there's nobody left in the world who has any need for you. Which means it's time for you to die."

She lifted her arm and a bunch of the swords hanging on the wall flew off. They spun through the air towards Mia, who jumped out of the way a second before they could slice her. Phoebe then circled away from Zac and shot a pillar of orange fire out of her palm. Mia activated her force-field to block it, and as the inferno and force-field still pushed against each other, she opened a small hole in the world outside that spewed concentrated frost towards Phoebe. The evil predator put up her own force-field and the two women continued firing at each other while blocking.

"You think you can overpower me!" Phoebe yelled over the roar of the two attacks. "I've gulped 140 powered people down to their doom! There's no way some do-gooder like you has more powers than I do!"

Mia hadn't dipped too deep into her pool of mana just yet, but was already fearing that maybe she should've stayed in the future for longer and eaten more people. Although by her last count, Mia had taken about 120 powers. So there wouldn't be much of a difference between their mana levels. She got the idea that if she could use her powers more efficiently, Phoebe would run out of mana quicker.

So Mia dropped her force-field and created a wall of water in the air. Phoebe's fire turned to steam as it hit this wall. Generating water cost less mana than keeping up her shield. Phoebe responded by shooting a bolt of lightning from elsewhere towards Mia. Instead of shielding this, Mia used telekinesis to lift one of the swords that had crashed near her. The metal weapon absorbed the electricity, and not a single jolt of it hit her. Phoebe's next attack, while still generating fire and lightning and blocking Mia's frost, was to telekinetically rip two of the room's stone pillars out and hurl them across the room. Mia used her own telekinesis, but instead of pushing the heavy pillars away from her, she used it to pull herself out of the way. She knew that it would've HAD to take her less mana to dodge that attack than it would've taken her enemy to launch it.

Phoebe roared in frustration and threw the rest of the weapons hanging on the wall at Mia, as well as firing a green lazer, a swarm of small shards of rock, and an extra burst of fire and electricity. This time Mia had no choice but to throw up her force-field, but she also responded by increasing her frost blast, sending out a wave of radiation, increasing the gravity on Phoebe's shield, and firing a gust of coarse red sand. The two girls battered at each other's shields for a whole minute with all the force of nature and the power of hundreds of people.

"You're tougher than I thought!" yelled Phoebe. "How many people have you eaten?"

"Only about 20 less than you have!" Mia yelled back.

"And you're using your powers so tactfully. So I guess I'm going to run out of energy sooner, aren't I?" But Phoebe just laughed. "I don't suppose a little self-righteous pain like you would've eaten any people who didn't have powers, would you?"

"What would be the point of eating an unpowered person?"

"Plenty of reasons if you're as creative as I am. When Zac kept refusing to tell me where he'd warped you off to, I started punishing him by scoffing down unpowered people, just so that innocent people would be dying because of his stubbornness and so he'd have to consume more waste. I once did a poop so incredibly huge that it completely filled his tummy, plus all of his esophagus and mouth. Poor Zac couldn’t even close his mouth because of all my sludge. And that's when I made an amazing discovery. It turns out that unpowered people still produce their own mana, even if they have no way to use it. You wonder why anyone would devour an unpowered person? Well if someone has mana but no way to use it, it must be their destiny to feed a superior being like myself. Wouldn't you agree?"

Mia felt her own power getting fainter, but saw that Phoebe wasn't struggling at all.

"I've digested over 30 powerless people, which means I have way more mana than you even with all your tactics. You just aren't ruthless enough to take me down, Mia. You should've eaten my henchmen down in the lobby. You should've eaten entire villages just so you didn't have to waste time sorting through which people had abilities and which didn't. You're too soft, and that's good news for Zac, because it means you'll become extra soft stool."

Mia's arms were growing heavy. Her mana was close to being zapped away.

"Before you die, I want you to know that even if I gain a hundred powers at once from you, your digestion will be just as insignificant as every other one. My body will gain no more nutrients from you than it will from all the other people who've faced doom inside my gut, and your remains will taste exactly as bad to your brother as the rest of my slop does. You're just meat, Mia. I've hunted hard for you, now serve your purpose like all other meat."

Mia fell to her knees. She was growing faint. She knew she couldn't keep the shield up for much longer. "Zac..... Mom..... Dad..... I've failed you all" she whispered. "I've failed the world. I'm so sorry." She fell onto her side.

Just as her shield dropped, Phoebe's attack also ceased. The woman was screaming. Mia looked up to see that Zac had grabbed one of the swords from the ground and stabbed it into her waist. He removed the blade and took another weak swing, which opened a gash in Phoebe's leg. He made one final stab before she threw him across the room with telekinesis. Phoebe's wounds then started to close up as she used a power.

"You ungrateful brat!" She lifted him with her powers and slammed him against the ground. "I give you the opportunity to suckle on the ass of a Goddess and this is how you repay me!" She continued to lift and slam him down. "I'm going to record myself swallowing your sweet little sister and force you to watch the footage on repeat for the rest of your life!" She stopped throwing him about and began shocking him. He screamed out as the lightning shot through him. "And I'm going to keep squeezing her remains out of my butt and sucking it back up so you're forced to taste what's left of her over and over! And it's going to be absolute hell for her to die knowing what you're about to experience, just as it'll be horrible for you!" Phoebe shocked him for a few more seconds, then her lightning grew thinner. She was struggling to create more voltage. She looked at her hands in shock as she kept trying to form a decent bolt.

"You're out of mana" said Mia in amazement as she forced herself up. "You used too much of it to heal yourself, then you wasted the rest punishing Zac."

"No. You're wrong! I've eaten so many! I still have all I need to deal with you!" Phoebe lifted her arm at Mia, but Mia was quicker. She launched an anti-power ring that wrapped around the woman's wrist. She then fired another three rings at her other wrist and ankles. And then, with the very last of her mana, Mia fired a shrink ray. The woman who called herself a Goddess, who would inspire fear in millions in the future, began shrinking at the same rate as everyone else who'd ever been struck with this power.
Mia picked up the woman by the back of her dress. She was struggling like they all did, and even this small, it was visible that her eyes were wide and trembling with fear. She knew what she had done and that there was no talking her way out of punishment.

"You're probably expecting some poetic goodbye speech" said Mia. "But you deserve less attention than anyone else who's been eaten." Zac pulled himself up and slowly made his way to her side. "Just know that since you're so tiny, your digestion will mean less to my stomach than anyone else's even meant to yours."

"You won't get away with this!" Phoebe yelled, trying to put up a fearless front. "Set me free and I may just let you live when my mana refills!"

"It's my mana now." And Mia dropped the shrunken woman into her mouth.

She pushed Phoebe around with her tongue. Not to savor the moment (since she was smarter than to draw this out) but to help produce more saliva. Soon, slobber was leaking from every corner of her inner mouth. She rolled Phoebe around like a lozenge, and the fabric of the woman's dress was soaked through. When her lower jaw was flooded with enough drool that it could drown the victim, Mia took the hardest gulp she had ever taken.

"NOOOOOOO!" screamed Phoebe. She struggled against the suction of Mia's throat, but Mia pushed back with her tongue. It wasn't even about Mia's wishes anymore. Her body and her muscle memory had grown used to this sensation and only knew one way to respond to someone trying to struggle free. Her body demanded this sacrifice. Her taste buds and gums and inner cheeks and tongue and upper esophagus had teased her stomach with the promise of a quick snack, and her stomach was going to make the rest of her body deliver.

Phoebe struggled like everyone else, but her kicks were insignificant. Struggling against Mia's gastrointestinal tract was like struggling against gravity or pleading with a tidal wave. Even Phoebe's previous victims couldn't have imagined how truly doomed someone was once they entered Mia's mouth.

And then, Mia felt the mass drop into her belly.

Her prey continued to struggle, but her exhaustion was taking over again. "I need to lie down" she said, and lay on her back as her tummy grumbled. She lazily looked up at her big brother, worried for a second that he would be staring at her in disgust. Instead, Zac just kneeled, exhausted too, and lay a hand on her gurgling belly. His palm was cool and caused her skin to tingle, but it also felt familiar in a way, like they were just two family members hugging.

Zac finally lay next to her and used her belly as a pillow, causing her gases to rumble. He closed his eyes, exhausted from his months of being a slave, and began to sob. Mia stared up at the ceiling, and as she felt a rush of over a hundred new powers expand out through her belly and through the rest of her body, she stroked her brother's soft hair.
Been posting for a bit

Postby avatar300 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:59 am

Chapter 12. This is the last chapter. The world is now safe, but how will the story end for the two heroes? Will they be able to continue living after what they’ve been through?

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read the whole story. I hope you liked it and that you’ll keep an eye out for whatever I write next.

The public never found out who was responsible for all the missing powered people. Phoebe's assault on the Special Division headquarters and her freeing of the criminals got a lot of media attention, but nobody knew she was involved. All of her other attacks were treated as separate unrelated crimes. Her name was just counted among the many other powered people who had gone missing. Mia liked it this way. Phoebe had demanded to be worshiped and treated like a Goddess, yet after her death, she was given the same attention as all her other victims.

Mia and Zac inherited the abandoned castle she had used as her base. While Mia felt invincible after having absorbed all of her arch enemy's powers, Zac was shattered from his months of torture. His mind had been poisoned and he was a shaking mess. Not only had Phoebe forced him to chug down her excrement, but she had also fed him regular food, then tortured him with her powers until he threw it up, just to imprint onto his brain that he would never digest anything but her waste ever again.

Whenever Mia tried feeding Zac now, he would just throw it back up. She even tried using one of her powers to transfer the food directly into his stomach, but that didn't stop him from regurgitating it. She could use one of her powers to heal his wounds, but she couldn't create the nutrition that his body needed. Mana wasn't the same as a meal. She hated that evil witch for doing this to her own family. Even a week after turning Phoebe into poo of her own, she refused to use the toilet. In fact, she used Phoebe's original power to increase the capacity of her bowels and ate more junk food than usual, just to fill her rectum with extra stinky stool. It wasn't enough for Phoebe to have been turned into shit. Mia wanted her to be merely a small bit of insignificant shit diluted into a much bigger ocean of sludge. She comforted herself with this thought as Zac lay on the castle's main bed and she tried putting fruit into his mouth.

"I can't do it" he said weakly. "Please just stop trying to feed me."

"You haven't eaten in days. If you don't start eating soon you'll die. I hate to say this, but if all you can eat is feces, we might have to collect some from the sewer."

"No" he said sternly, though it was hard for him to sound defiant while starved. "I refuse to eat any more feces."

"You don't have to. I could warp it directly into your stomach."

"You don't get it!" he sobbed, "I can't! I can't live like that! The idea that I've been reduced to some bottom-feeder even after she's dead is a worse hell than you can imagine."

"But if you don't feed soon you'll die!" she protested.

"I would rather die than suffer through life after being her slave."

Mia made an angry face at him. "You listen, brat! I suffered like hell too. I saw a future more horrible than your worst nightmares. I had to suffer knowing she was hunting me across time and space, and I had to do things I'm not proud of just to finally be strong enough to defend myself. If I had to struggle through that, you have to as well."

/

From Zac's point of view, it was a struggle just to talk, let alone to put together a convincing argument. He had no strength left, and if his body stopped paining him for a second, memories of being Phoebe's plaything came flooding back. Her abuse had taken its toll on him more than it had on any one person, and his mind had been twisted into something else entirely. It was a miracle that he had managed to keep Mia's location a secret from Phoebe for all those weeks. His love for his sister was all that had kept him from succumbing to her, and now that his sister was safe, there was little to keep him going.

"Mia, please listen to me. I don't have much strength left, and I don't want to spend the rest of my time on Earth arguing with you."

"No, you don't get to walk out on your family again. I still haven't forgiven you for shutting yourself off after Mom and Dad died. You're staying alive." She was starting to form tears. He knew he couldn't convince her to let him die, and there was no chance left that they could have a pleasant moment together before he passed away. As much as he hated it, all he could do was push her away even more. If she were truly disgusted with him, maybe she wouldn't be so sad to see him go.

It was time for him to share the deepest and most shameful of his secrets. "Mia, I want to explain why I did what I did and why it's time for me to go. You mightn't forgive me, but you need to know....." He took a deep breath and spoke. "For as long as I can remember, I've been obsessed with the idea of creatures swallowing other creatures alive. When I grew up, it became sexual. I used to fantasize about pretty women swallowing tiny men alive and whole. I never wanted to be swallowed myself. The idea of being digested while conscious horrified me. I don't think I ever really wanted for a woman to go around eating people either. It was just the idea of it that fascinated me.

"When you developed the power to shrink things, I didn't know how to feel. I wasn't attracted to you. You were my sister and I'd grown up with you. But I was excited in a way. I thought that there might be other women out there with the same power. I began to fantasize about other women having your power, using it on helpless victims as they let me stroke their bellies. But the more you used your powers, the more the women in my fantasies started to look like you. Remember that night a few years ago when our neighbors were partying too loud and you joked that you should guzzle them down just to keep them quiet? I pleasured myself for hours after that, and for the first time, I was thinking of you. I thought that if I just gave in once, I could get you out of my fantasies.

"But it didn't work. What's worse is that it started to have nothing to do with your powers. I started noticing things like the shape of your body and the smell of your hair. Whenever you made a cheeky or bratty expression, I would take something like the way you lifted an eyebrow as a visual cue that you were thinking of gobbling me up. There was no denying that I was becoming deeply attracted to my own sister, and I hated myself for it.

"That's why I distanced myself from you. I put all of myself into my training at the Special Division. I wanted to bury my feelings and get a job protecting people to atone for my guilt. I even got the idea that through having access to the register of all powered people, I might discover some beautiful girl who shared your power. And that's what happend. Her name was Sophie. She lived a few blocks away from the building, and she was gorgeous. Any man would be lucky to wind up with her. I became a bit of a stalker. I know it was creepy, using government files to get information on a woman in that way, but I felt less awful about it than I did about my feelings for you. I started trying to devise ways to meet Sophie, and for a while, I fantasized about having her as a girlfriend and forgot all about you. From what I knew, she seemed like the perfect match for me. But then..... When I imagined spending my life with her, I started feeling sad about the fact that she wasn't you. Sophie moved to England 6 months ago, and I haven't thought much about her since."

Zac inhaled a few more times. He was looking away from Mia right now. He couldn't bare to see how upset or disgusted she must have looked. "When Phoebe became a threat, I considered facing her alone, just so I could either do one bit of good with my life by killing her or die the ironic death I deserved. But she was coming after you. I realized that your survival depended on you eating criminals, and it was like fate playing a cruel trick on me. That's when I knew that I would never be able to escape you." Zac clenched his fist. "I love you, Mia. I love you more than you could possibly imagine. I CRAVE you, and when we were apart, I was hurting as deeply as you were. But we'll never be able to have a normal sibling relationship ever again. Your brother is dead, and if you keep me alive, I'll be a worse enemy than Phoebe, because I want you more aggressively than she ever could. And if I have to live life without you as my lover, it'll be a worse future for me than the one you saw. So please, little sister, if you don't feel the same way I do, let me at least perish inside your stomach instead of anywhere else. It'll be the closest thing I've felt to happiness in years."

Mia was silent for 5 minutes, and Zac couldn't look at her in that time. Deep down, he had always hoped that she felt the same way and that they could end up as lovers, but he wasn't expecting as much. The thought of being dissolved away by her digestive juices also unsettled him. His worst fear was that she would just leave the room and never speak to him again.

Then finally, he felt the world changing around him. The room was becoming larger. He was being shrunken.

A giant thumb and index finger pressed into his front and back. He was being lifted into the air. He passed his massive sister's naval, and suddenly wondered if he'd made a mistake. Dying wouldn't be pleasant. He was lifted to her face, and he finally got to see her expression. Tears weren't running down her cheeks. She didn't look sickened by his speech either. Her eyelids were half open, hauntingly cold, and her lips were open by the tiniest gap. It was the type of expression that made her so desirable.

"It's strange" said Mia in a detached voice as her giant eyes lazily studied him over. "Even after all the horrible and illegal things I've done, I still don't forgive you for abandoning me. But I'm not angry anymore. After that speech, I'm kind of sad for you. I'm not the perfect Goddess that you imagine, but who am I to deny a sick boy his dying wish? Fine. I'll let you die in my stomach and I'll let your remains ooze through my intestines."

Mia then parted her lips. Thick pillars of saliva bridged the top and bottom of her mouth.

Zac got one final look at her freckled skin, green eyes, dark hair, thick eyebrows and button nose. A face that had always been so cute and soft which had then became sensual and seductive, and now finally was huge and imposing to him. Mia craned her neck back and lowered her brother between her lips. Zac felt the warmth spread over his whole body as he was lowered in. Then she released him and closed her mouth. It was too dark to see anything, but her breath was hot and pungent, as if he could smell the sour bits of mashed food stuck between her teeth. His eyes hadn't adjusted, but he could see the shine of the reflective layer of saliva coating her tongue and cheeks.

Mia's tongue was like a wet, squishy mat, changing shape beneath his weight, and he could feel the bumps of her taste buds pressing into him. He tried to get onto his knees, but he couldn't keep balance. A thick blob of slobber fell onto his shoulder, and she pushed him up into the roof of her mouth with her tongue. There she kept rubbing him against the roof of her cavity as if trying to produce saliva. The friction became greater and was soon uncomfortable.

This all felt too real to Zac. He tried asking her to go gentle, but he had used up too much energy confessing his feelings to her. When her tongue lowered, he was lowered into a pit of sticky drool as expected.

She spoke then, and her voice boomed from deep in her chest. "You taste better than I used to imagine." Did she really used to imagine herself eating Zac or even just dropping him into her mouth? She hadn't even shrunken anyone before he had coaxed her into eating her first henchman. She had been afraid that if a dog or cat had been nearby, the animal might have attacked the shrunken person before she could unshrink them. But the idea that she really had pictured herself tasting Zac at one point made his mind buzz with excitement.

"I'll always be grateful that you saved my life" she said. "Goodbye, big brother."

Mia tilted her head back and Zac rolled down her tongue. Then, when he hit the pulsating ring of muscles and tongue that was the entrance to her throat, she gulped, and her saliva and brother were sucked down into oblivion.

Zac felt the pressure of her esophagus squeezing him downward, pressing on him with even more force than her tongue had. Her gullet struggled to push him through the tight ring of muscles at the entrance to her stomach. It was a squeeze so tight that he knew that none who passed through here could ever hope to make their way back out.

He dangled from the tight circle of muscle with his foot caught in her throat, then dropped into her stomach. Zac landed on his back in a shallow pit of gastric juices, which sizzled in his ears as he lay there. Her innards rumbled like some large machine all around him. It sounded like water sloshing through a hundred different tubes.

The stench was intoxicating. It was like vomit and raw meat, and so strong that it made his hairs stand on end. Everything was dark, and it was hotter than standing in the middle of a forest fire. This was the place where Zac would die.

"You couldn't love me the way I love you" he whispered with his weak dying breath, even though she would never hear him over the sound her own belly made as it worked to erase him from existence. "But you didn't run away from my feelings either. You were the best baby sister a boy could ever ask for. Thank you." Her juices gushed around his body, which was too weak to move, and he was starting to feel the burn of the acid. His breaths were also becoming more shallow as the oxygen in her tummy ran thin.

Her digestive juices were brutal, and he could feel them nipping at the outermost layers of his skin. But Zac was on the edge of consciousness, and the pain was fading like all his other senses. He couldn't speak, but he prayed that whatever God existed could read his thoughts, and prayed that they would forgive him for his sick mind and keep Mia safe and happy.....

Something wrapped around Zac and pulled him. Then the atmosphere changed and he realized he was clutched in Mia's fingers, outside of her belly. She must have used the power to walk through walls to put her hand through her own body. But why would she do that?

She lay him back on the bed and he began to unshrink to his full size. "Why did you do that?" he asked. "I was ready."

"Now listen here" she said in an angry tone as she bent over him. "I had to lose both of my parents before I even turned 18. I'm not going to lose my only sibling too. You'll die when I say you can die, and when that happens, I'll let you die in my stomach and I'll let your remains ooze through my intestines like I promised. But you don't get to leave me even a second before then."

"But I can't keep any food down. I'm starving to death."

"I know. Your mind has been warped so that human excrement is all you can digest. So....." She looked really embarrassed. "If you refuse to eat waste, I'll have to force you to eat mine."

The peace that had come over Zac was replaced with revulsion. Even his fantasies about Mia had been relatively clean. It would be heresy for his sweet, virtuous little sister to do the thing to him that Phoebe had. Mia was a little angel, and angels weren't supposed to create anything as foul as feces, and he much less wanted to consume it. "Please! I can't stand being used as a toilet anymore, and I don't want for you to cross that line."

"I don't care. It's weird for me too, even if it won't be as gross on my end. But I refuse to let you starve. Picture it like one family member breastfeeding another."

"But..... no! This is an abomination!"

Mia made a naughty grin. "Or maybe think of it as you being punished for running away from your family." Even as she said this, she sounded hesitant. She really did find this awkward. But she was determined to keep him alive, just like he knew she had been determined to fight Phoebe back when he wanted her to run. Her determination was another thing he had always loved about her.

Zac's jaw was forced open by her telekinesis. Then she slowly peeled off her pants and underpants, and kept a hand covering her ovaries, as if him seeing that part of her would be more shameful than what was about to happen. But he got a full view of her ass, smooth and lightly freckled like the rest of her skin. He tried to struggle, but couldn't move. Her buttocks pressed into his face as she sat, and he was assaulted by the sweet odor of butt sweat. Her anus was aligned directly above his open mouth.

She seemed to hesitate again for a while, but Zac then heard the sound of her flatulence and felt the hot, pungent air of her inner bowels spraying the back of his throat. He almost threw up in his mouth. He had smelled her farts before, of course. He had hated when she used to let silent ones out when she thought no-one would notice and he had been forced to inhale them. But this was so much worse. He wasn't just smelling it, but TASTING it, and it was extra rancid as if she had been holding in the contents of her rectum for a while. It caused his eyes to water and his tongue to prickle.

He felt like things couldn't get any worse, but he knew that her toxic gas was just a sign of the much worse thing that was coming. Then he heard the sick squelching sound of his sister's sphincter as it opened wide to push out a wet, greasy turd. His mouth quickly filled with Mia's excrement, and he kept his tongue still in an attempt to avoid tasting it, but he could taste the smell of it alone. It was horrid. It was disgustingly salty, and tasted like burnt broccoli and meat that had gone a bit rotten. And the worst part is that he couldn't stop thinking of it as HER waste. He couldn't stop picturing her face as she produced this log.

Mia filled his mouth with the essence of her past meals, and even though he didn't want to, his throat was activated by what must have been one of her abilities. He involuntarily began swallowing his sister's stinky sludge as she was still excreting it. It felt extra hot, as though her natural body temperature had warmed it up. Once it touched the base of his stomach, he felt the last of it enter his mouth. It slithered the rest of the way down his throat, and once his esophagus was clear, the foul taste of it still coated his tract.

He was shaking and groaning in disgust, but knew that the worst of it was over for some time. And as the warm sludge settled into his empty belly on this cold night, he actually felt content. He was no longer hungry. And he knew in a sick way that unlike when Phoebe had made him her toilet, what was inside him right now had been given to him with love.

"That wasn't any more horrible than your last meal, was it?" Mia asked. "Now as you're digesting it, just imagine really hard that you're digesting actual food and maybe you'll be able to stomach a normal meal next time."

"OK" he mumbled. He then stuck his long tongue up her shit tube. After being Phoebe's slave, it had become second nature to start cleaning out a woman's ass afterwards in order to avoid further punishment. He immediately pulled his tongue back out.

Mia jumped in shock from the penetration of her delicate rim. But after a minute, she said "No, put it back in. Clean me out."

"But why?"

"Because if Phoebe got that treatment from you, then I deserve it much more. I need to make you realize that you belong to me now, or you'll never take my orders seriously when I'm forcing you to eat regular food. Now get your tongue working. I want you to use your tongue as if you're practicing kissing on my butt hole. And do it with passion."

"Why does it need to be passionate?"

"Don't question your Goddess. But if you must know, I want you to get good at making out. I've waited too long for my first kiss. Once you're back eating real food and you've washed your mouth out 50 times, you're going to prove that you love me by giving me the kiss I deserve." She rubbed his full tummy affectionately. "And if you're a good enough kisser, I'll reward you by going into the future, bringing back some criminals, and letting you make out with me as I gobble them up."

That did it for Zac. It was the first moment in months where he actually had something to live for and was excited for it. He knew she was teasing him about eating the criminals, since more time travel would be risky and she was too nice a girl to devour more men unless she absolutely had to. But just the fact that she was taunting him with such an idea felt like a divine blessing. He began slurping the inner walls of her anus with enthusiasm.

/

The fight was over and the world was safe again. Together, this brother and sister duo would work hard to make sure the world stayed safe. Mia even dared to make a few trips into the future and back, just to make sure nobody else with cruel intentions ever rose to power. Apart from that, they caught a few powered criminals that evaded the police and anonymously turned them in.

They stayed living in the Spanish castle, using powers to disguise themselves whenever they went out into town. Nobody in America ever discovered where they had disappeared to.

Many innocent people had died in all this, and they both still had scars, but they had also made each other feel more whole than they had been to begin with. Through saving the world, Zac and Mia had discovered how empty they had been beforehand and found a way to complete each other. The world might still not have been perfect, but together, they had found true happiness.
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!