Foxxy 2 by Ilied Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Foxxy 2 by Ilied Games

Postby 101jimmy123 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:33 am

maybe some plants would be better, or insects
101jimmy123
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:22 am

Wait? Is this game Not dead as a Doornail?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 am

Anesthetic wrote:Wait? Is this game Not dead as a Doornail?

It's on life support. I'm slowly working my way through rehabilitation.

It might be months before anything gets done, people are just jumping on the bandwagon and getting excited again, is all. ^^;

Of course, I am writing all your suggestions down for the future. Just realize it will be a long time.

New page, the password is "Amy."
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:53 am

Hello,
I've downloaded this game a couple of days ago, and somehow ( I feel really silly for that ^^) I cannot get passed the first level. :roll:
Whenever I try to jump the gap to get on the over side of the tree to push the box (that would allow me to climb the cliff and get to the other part of the level), Jenna gets stuck for a sec behind the trunk and as a result makes me fall whenever I'm trying to perform that jump...

I feel like I've checked every possible way to get across.

Could anyone help me ?

Ps: I know that this game is unfinished, but according to what I've read on this forum there's more to see, so it makes me think that I might be missing something :lol:.

Edit: The version I'm using is the v03/19/2015
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby CreeperBoy » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:34 am

CrazedF wrote:Hello,
I've downloaded this game a couple of days ago, and somehow ( I feel really silly for that ^^) I cannot get passed the first level. :roll:
Whenever I try to jump the gap to get on the over side of the tree to push the box (that would allow me to climb the cliff and get to the other part of the level), Jenna gets stuck for a sec behind the trunk and as a result makes me fall whenever I'm trying to perform that jump...

Could anyone help me ?

Ps: I know that this game is unfinished, but according to what I've read on this forum there's more to see, so it makes me think that I might be missing something :lol:.

When she gets "stuck", does she look like she's hanging from a ledge? If so, hold the opposite direction from the wall and the character will prepare to jump. Jumping after that makes her push off the wall. This feature took a bit of learning on my end, too, but that's cause I didn't play the tutorial first.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:13 am

CreeperBoy wrote:
CrazedF wrote:Hello,

Could anyone help me ?

When she gets "stuck", does she look like she's hanging from a ledge? If so, hold the opposite direction from the wall and the character will prepare to jump. Jumping after that makes her push off the wall. This feature took a bit of learning on my end, too, but that's cause I didn't play the tutorial first.
I know about this mechanic, and no it's more like a wall (maybe it's just that she doesn't jump high enough and hits the edge of the foliage).
I can get past it with Kazeken, the only problem being that he cannot push boxs...

Edit: Ok, by changing some controls I can now run and jump almost at the same time (the x+z combo doesn't work and makes Jenna glitch a bit, therfore it canceles the jump.) now it works!

Also, I would like to know:

What are the "keys" for?

Anyway thank you for your help ^^.
Last edited by TheOutsiderCaracal on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:24 am

CrazedF wrote:I know about this mechanic, and no it's more like a wall (maybe it's just that she doesn't jump high enough and hits the edge of the foliage).
I can get past it with Kazeken, the only problem being that he cannot push boxs...

Edit: Ok, by changing some controls I can now run and jump almost at the same time (the x+z combo doesn't work and makes Jenna glitch a bit, therfore it canceles the jump.) now it works!

What are the "keys" for?

What are the "archives" ?
Where do I find them ?

Welcome to the forum. :-D

First of all, what you're describing is not correct operation of the game. If you could record a video of the instance and post it on a host, I would be very grateful. It would possibly allow me to formulate a fix for the issue.

Secondly, are you using an English Standard keyboard or computer? Foxxy2 is known to have some very important (game-breaking) issues on other PCs that I have yet to address at the current time.

If you are not using a standard keyboard, changing the controls should register the proper keys. Running and jumping at the same time should therefore cause no issue during correct operation.

I would also recommend using a controller if further issues persist. I have not tested any controller brands except for Logitech, but if you have other controllers, it may behoove you to at least attempt a connection. You can then switch from a Keyboard to a Joystick in the Main Menu.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:53 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:
CrazedF wrote:I know about this mechanic, and no it's more like a wall (maybe it's just that she doesn't jump high enough and hits the edge of the foliage).

What are the "keys" for?

What are the "archives" ?
Where do I find them ?

Welcome to the forum. :-D

First of all, what you're describing is not correct operation of the game. If you could record a video of the instance and post it on a host, I would be very grateful. It would possibly allow me to formulate a fix for the issue.

Secondly, are you using an English Standard keyboard or computer? Foxxy2 is known to have some very important (game-breaking) issues on other PCs that I have yet to address at the current time.

If you are not using a standard keyboard, changing the controls should register the proper keys. Running and jumping at the same time should therefore cause no issue during correct operation.

I would also recommend using a controller if further issues persist. I have not tested any controller brands except for Logitech, but if you have other controllers, it may behoove you to at least attempt a connection. You can then switch from a Keyboard to a Joystick in the Main Menu.
Yes I am using an azerty keyboard (cause we are too lazy to learn a new one ^^) but as I said above I have fixed this issue by changing some keys (now I'm using shift to run) and it works perfectly now !
The issue was that I could not get enough momentum to jump across the gap since I could not push x and z at the same time, which is now possible with my current settings (I got past the level, and the first boss :D).
As for the saving issues I've find a way to fix them, by turning the commas into dots in the save file, which fixed both the game's saves (loading issue) and the key binding's save.
Now each time I restart the game I can find everything exactly how I left them !

Thank you for your reply as-well as your warm welcome ! :-D
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:31 am

So, I got here, and I was wondering if it is where the game stops (since it is unfinished) or if there is more to see ?

Finally, is there a way of unlocking the gallery ?

Spoiler: show
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:48 pm

CrazedF wrote:So, I got here, and I was wondering if it is where the game stops (since it is unfinished) or if there is more to see ?

That would be the end. Since you have the keys, you should be able to unlock a secret room that serves as the gallery for now. If it doesn't work, please respond here and I'll get it sorted. The room is sort of an important aspect of the game, as it were.

It denotes an end.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:02 am

psvorefan1520 wrote:
CrazedF wrote:So, I got here, and I was wondering if it is where the game stops (since it is unfinished) or if there is more to see ?

That would be the end. Since you have the keys, you should be able to unlock a secret room that serves as the gallery for now. If it doesn't work, please respond here and I'll get it sorted. The room is sort of an important aspect of the game, as it were.

It denotes an end.
I might need some hints in order to find it ^^'

Edit : never mind I've found it !

Spoiler: show
I like what you did with that place and Brittany :P!
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackHazardous » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:03 pm

I'm new to this site, how do i download games?
JackHazardous
New to the forum

Postby psvorefan1520 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:12 am

JackHazardous wrote:I'm new to this site, how do i download games?

I found this old response I did for someone who didn't understand the 4Shared download procedure:

psvorefan1520 wrote:So... The password is "Amy," and for those who don't understand the download procedure for 4shared:

The first thing you need to click is the "Download" button with the blue cloud with the down arrow next to it. This should bring you to the next page (And perhaps a pop-up, just ignore that one), where you should click the big, blue "Free Download" button. It will prompt you to sign in first, as you require an account with 4Shared to download for free.

The sign-in process is simple, however, and requires no accurate information whatsoever (save, perhaps, for an e-mail for activation purposes. I don't know if they send you e-mails, I've never gotten one, personally). Afterwards, sign in and you should be free to download it.

I would not personally recommend signing in with any social network, but I say that to everyone about signing in with social networks in general. It's your choice in the end based on your personal circumstances.

Have fun, guys~.

If you are using the MEGA link, Firefox does not appear to work for it 100% of the time (but that may be because I use a legacy version). I have had 100% success using Google Chrome as an alternative.

You may find either link, along with links for the rest of the games on my FC2 games blog (Image<- click here).

For the rest of the games on the site, you'll have to search for a link that the individual owner or creator of the IP has provided.

I hope that helps a bit. Have fun. :-D
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby trnsoldier » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:42 pm

im interested to see what this game has to offer it looks pretty good
trnsoldier
New to the forum

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:31 pm

Ok, dug back through my old collection and saw this, played it a bit again. Had a error pop up when i reached the Suspicious guy, after all the dialouge I try to talk to him again and the inventory for him crashes https://imgur.com/a/zUAWE25
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:54 pm

hang on, might be my version, lemme try the one from the site and see
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:07 am

ok it doesnt crash this time but i cant buy anything, is he jus not available atm?
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:03 pm

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:ok it doesnt crash this time but i cant buy anything, is he jus not available atm?

Nah, I never got the system worked out. It doesn't really crash afaik, you just have to press "X" (or "C," can't remember) to exit his "item sales window." If it does pop up with an error again, make sure to post it here so I can add it to the list of things to fix.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:08 am

Ah ok, just thought he was able to buy from at one point
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby TinTan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:24 am

psvorefan1520, i can't find link for game.
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game