Great Japanese same size artist (any translator here?)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Great Japanese same size artist (any translator here?)

Postby Bard302 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:17 pm

Hi guys!
There is a great vore artist I discovered Kyouka (or ata5200). Unlike most Japanese vore artist, he does real same size femal pred vore, instead of the usual tentacle monsters and worms. Here's the link to one of his manga (you have to bypass Sad panda to enter the site tho):

https://exhentai.org/g/1109366/47e3106d92/

His stuff is great, however, there are cirently no good translation of his work. I tried doing it for the previously mentionned manga, but my Japanese was very limited so it was really bad, I mostly used Google Translate. Which is why I wanted to ask if anybody here spoke Japanese and could translate it for the rest of us. It would be great.
Bard302
Been posting for a bit

Re: Great Japanese same size artist (any translator here?)

Postby gamdann » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Can you please tell me how to bypass the panda?
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bard302 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 pm

gamdann wrote:Can you please tell me how to bypass the panda?

You have to create an account on e-hentai.com. Then, some time after it was activated (this can take hours to days) you will be able to access to ex-hentai if you connect to your account on e-hentai before entering the website. I heard there where other ways to do it, but it's the only one that worked for me.
Bard302
Been posting for a bit

Postby lyingunderfire » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:46 pm

I just replace the "x" with a "-." That normally works. I've only been there a few times though through suggestions on this site.

[Although using our way it comes up as removed or unavailable. So Eniroh's way maybe the only correct way this time.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:49 am

Achenar
Participator

Postby Bard302 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:19 am

Achenar wrote:https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=49857063

Are we talking about this person?

Yup
Bard302
Been posting for a bit

Postby Achenar » Sun May 06, 2018 5:17 am

https://exhentai.org/g/1118085/634747e56d/ Forgot about this for a while, but went back after setting up an ehentai. Someone has translated it in the intervening time.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Bard302 » Sun May 06, 2018 9:54 am

Achenar wrote:https://exhentai.org/g/1118085/634747e56d/ Forgot about this for a while, but went back after setting up an ehentai. Someone has translated it in the intervening time.

The thing is... this is my badly translated version. And for some reason it seems to have spread in other websites (which I had not intended at all...).
Bard302
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!