Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.1.2 - Initial Release)

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:13 am

Uhm... Will cowgirls eventually be able to eat other girls...?
Turbotowns
???

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.1.2 - Initial Release)

Postby Ehe044 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:05 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Uhm... Will cowgirls eventually be able to eat other girls...?

They are already able to but you have to really starve them first
Ehe044
Been posting for a bit

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.2.0 - Breeding Update)

Postby Sulac » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:36 pm

Ehe044 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Uhm... Will cowgirls eventually be able to eat other girls...?

They are already able to but you have to really starve them first

I was wondering when (if ever) someone was gonna discover that. That's been in there since the very first release, I just wanted to see how long until someone found it. If you're curious about the exact mechanics...

Spoiler: show
Cowgirls initially have to be starved down to below 25% before they'll eat another Monster Girl. Each time you feed them one, a hidden "pred stat" is increased. The stat reduces how long you need to starve your Cowgirl before she'll eat other Monster Girls. Once the "pred stat" reaches a certain point though, the Cowgirl will eat other Monster Girls without any complaint or regard to hunger (barring usual limits on overfeeding).

The "pred stat" also influences the chance that the Cowgirl will eat her mate after breeding. Speaking of...

I would like to announce that the Breeding Update is finally finished and ready to play! The changelog has been updated, but the biggest additions are:

Mermaids
Monster Boys
Studs
Breeding, pregnancy and childbirth
And an in-game manual, accessible from the bookshelf

Have fun, and let me know if anything goes wrong!
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby danmatt » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:19 pm

The 2.0 update gives an error when trying to buy a harpy:
of Draw Event
for object obj_musuranch:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_musuranch_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_musuranch_Draw_64 (line -1)
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sulac » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:26 pm

derp, fixed.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.2.1 - Breeding Update)

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:17 pm

after the update, and having 3 cows in the barn, I am unable to interact or even reach the panel to feed/collect anymore due to an invisible wall

edit: also when leaving the lamia cave I become stuck

think these could be caused by transferring the data to the new update?

edit #2
yep it comes from trying to transfer the data files over, it causes several errors, one being movement speed stayed up
but when copying the file over if I click "no" for overwriting files it lets me keep fast movement speed and so far the update doesn't seem to suffer from it
tgcidolfus
Participator

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.2.1 - Breeding Update)

Postby Caesar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Really like the concept of this game and the newest update especially! Thanks for the work. I get this error and a crash when I try and get the studs to breed with my cowgirls:

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_bed:

local variable s(100003, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_scp_next_day
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.2.2 - Breeding Update)

Postby Sulac » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:50 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:after the update, and having 3 cows in the barn, I am unable to interact or even reach the panel to feed/collect anymore due to an invisible wall

edit: also when leaving the lamia cave I become stuck

think these could be caused by transferring the data to the new update?

edit #2
yep it comes from trying to transfer the data files over, it causes several errors, one being movement speed stayed up
but when copying the file over if I click "no" for overwriting files it lets me keep fast movement speed and so far the update doesn't seem to suffer from it

That's... bizarre. I guess don't carry your save over directly then/

Caesar wrote:Really like the concept of this game and the newest update especially! Thanks for the work. I get this error and a crash when I try and get the studs to breed with my cowgirls:

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_bed:

local variable s(100003, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_scp_next_day

How'd I break that of all things. Fixed.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:12 am

Just discovered this game and even though it is shallow on content it is almost limitless in potential and I'm loving it so far! Btw do you have any plans for multi vore like a bigger belly for if you feed more than one monster girl to another monster girl? Keep up the great work, I'm deff going to be keeping a close eye on this game.
VLover552
Participator

Postby NiceGuy18 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:56 am

Hey Sulac, have you ever thought of maybe, when one of the monster girls gets too hungry, they could eat the player out of anger? Just a weird idea for a potential scenario.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:00 am

Hmm, not sure if bug, or I'm just impatient.

In v0.2.2,

Hired a very hungry cowgirl a stud. Unsurprisingly she ate the poor sod. For the following 3 days she has had a full belly and the message "Resting after last night"

When she first ate another Monster Girl, she finished digesting overnight. Not sure if the stud is supposed to last longer, or if she is simply not triggering the next steps properly.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:39 am

So I seem to have an item with no description in the middle of my inventory, and if I try to sell that I crash the game.

Also I have a 2nd Cow Girl with maxed out Affinity, but she is only dropping Milk+ and no Milk++.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 am

So there were something that I might have asked about before but if I had then I don't remember if it was responded too:
Could you make it so when buying a monster girl, you had to confirm the purchase after seeing the image and maybe have an option to "get another" (re-randomize the look)? I just find it annoying that I *HAVE* to take the monster girls as they appear and don't get any choice in how the once I get look.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SubZero156 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 am

hey i need help to kill mr buggy :) or you eat him :gulp:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_bed:

at gml_Object_obj_bed_Draw_64
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_bed_Draw_64 (line -1)
SubZero156
Participator

Postby whitewendigo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 am

Got and error when i tried breeding my cowgirl, I think that the cause because I can't sleep anymore.
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:07 am

I think I got a bug...
In the book it says that after breeding bullboys are ready after a day so I think that was what was going on, but on the second day my bullboy is still missing from his place and in the menu his name appear but [Breed] is grayed out and [check] says "Jaspicaw is busy at the moment..."
The breeding partner was a cowgirl with filled hunger meter and no pred stats and she got pregnant
Oh and I can see that when I feed the bullboy I have 2 choice arrows instead of just one though only one option is selected when I press Z... so pretty sure this is a bug now.

Okay so because I thought "maybe it will fix it self when the birth happens" and tried to keep playing... I am now getting 2 items when collecting ([cowgirl milk+] and [cowgirl milk++]) from both the cowgirls I have... since there is little explanation to the stats I don't know if that is something that could come from having relatively high stats or if it is a bug... thought it was worth mentioning though.

Got to the point of the birth happening, the bullboy is still missing, going to continue and see if it happens again or if it was a one of but for now all I can do is try to sell him at the shop.

oookay... can't sell him ether... seems the game think he is still "busy with someone"

Yeah seem to be a general bug, next bullboy disappeared too...
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swish » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Bug when lamia hatches from egg

of Draw Event
for object obj_lamia:

at gml_Object_obj_lamia_Draw_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_lamia_Draw_0 (line -1)
swish
Been posting for a bit

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.2.3 - Breeding Update)

Postby Sulac » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:44 pm

Erecant wrote:Hmm, not sure if bug, or I'm just impatient.

In v0.2.2,

Hired a very hungry cowgirl a stud. Unsurprisingly she ate the poor sod. For the following 3 days she has had a full belly and the message "Resting after last night"

When she first ate another Monster Girl, she finished digesting overnight. Not sure if the stud is supposed to last longer, or if she is simply not triggering the next steps properly.

--Erecant

Careless oversight #1. Fixed.

Hansony wrote:I think I got a bug...
In the book it says that after breeding bullboys are ready after a day so I think that was what was going on, but on the second day my bullboy is still missing from his place and in the menu his name appear but [Breed] is grayed out and [check] says "Jaspicaw is busy at the moment..."
The breeding partner was a cowgirl with filled hunger meter and no pred stats and she got pregnant
Oh and I can see that when I feed the bullboy I have 2 choice arrows instead of just one though only one option is selected when I press Z... so pretty sure this is a bug now.

Okay so because I thought "maybe it will fix it self when the birth happens" and tried to keep playing... I am now getting 2 items when collecting ([cowgirl milk+] and [cowgirl milk++]) from both the cowgirls I have... since there is little explanation to the stats I don't know if that is something that could come from having relatively high stats or if it is a bug... thought it was worth mentioning though.

Got to the point of the birth happening, the bullboy is still missing, going to continue and see if it happens again or if it was a one of but for now all I can do is try to sell him at the shop.

oookay... can't sell him ether... seems the game think he is still "busy with someone"

Yeah seem to be a general bug, next bullboy disappeared too...

Careless oversight #2. Fixed. If the arrow glitch persists after the update, please post a screenshot for me.

SubZero156 wrote:hey i need help to kill mr buggy :) or you eat him :gulp:

ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object obj_bed:

at gml_Object_obj_bed_Draw_64
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_bed_Draw_64 (line -1)

swish wrote:Bug when lamia hatches from egg

of Draw Event
for object obj_lamia:

at gml_Object_obj_lamia_Draw_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_lamia_Draw_0 (line -1)

Careless oversight #3. Fixed.

Anesthetic wrote:So I seem to have an item with no description in the middle of my inventory, and if I try to sell that I crash the game.

Also I have a 2nd Cow Girl with maxed out Affinity, but she is only dropping Milk+ and no Milk++.

Can I get a screenshot of your inventory? Also, could you post the error log you get when the game crashes as well?

Regarding Cowgirl Milk: the value is determined by the Cowgirl's Health, Happiness, and Stamina stats. All Monster Girl products are like this (though Harpy Feathers and Lamia Scales use Beauty instead of Stamina for value). It's possible you simply haven't raised the girl's Stamina high enough yet.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby NemoUlysses » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:10 pm

My male Harpy is producing infinite eggs. :?

Savefile from C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Local:
http://anonfile.com/Qdq5gfe2b8/MGRanch.zip
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby J3DGTS » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 pm

http://prntscr.com/j65g9s

My harpy ate the stud and laid an egg at the same time. Now shes invisible the next day
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game