Trying to draw a mouthcock for CV. Critique?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Trying to draw a mouthcock for CV. Critique?

Postby FishieLips » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:16 pm

Here's a link to my attempts, but I'm not completely satisfied with any of these.
Any advice or impressions would be appreciated!

Spoiler: show

Edit:

Hey all! To ease all curiosity this penis does have a tongue, he has a whole body too ;) And soon you'll get to see it if you follow my page or keep an eye out for the tags (MouthCock, LipDick, PenisMaw) . I just wanted to make sure the outside aesthetic of my mouth penis was okay. Any advise? Opinions? I may add the characteristics this lovely penis belongs to isn't all mine (I'm helping HoneyBooBun with character design).
Last edited by FishieLips on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FishieLips
New to the forum

Re: Trying to draw a mouthcock for CV. Critique?

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Hm... I can't really think of one at the moment. It looks good otherwise. Coming from a guy who identifies as straight so I don't look at penises that often, that's a pretty well done dick.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby FishieLips » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:02 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Hm... I can't really think of one at the moment. It looks good otherwise. Coming from a guy who identifies as straight so I don't look at penises that often, that's a pretty well done dick.

Thanks!
Something feels off to me aesthetically... It feels more it's loosened than lips...
If I can't figure out something better, this is passable?
FishieLips
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:30 pm

FishieLips wrote:
CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Hm... I can't really think of one at the moment. It looks good otherwise. Coming from a guy who identifies as straight so I don't look at penises that often, that's a pretty well done dick.

Thanks!
Something feels off to me aesthetically... It feels more it's loosened than lips...
If I can't figure out something better, this is passable?

Passable to me. I'm not an authority on them, however. I'd ask someone like Nitro Titan. He's good at penis maws.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby AshLovehart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:07 am

Id honestly love to see this, but with a tongue as well! :O
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby FishieLips » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:45 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:.

OMIGAWSH
I'm way too shy I could never.
,,OAO,,
FishieLips
New to the forum

Postby FishieLips » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 am

AshLovehart wrote:Id honestly love to see this, but with a tongue as well! :O

I'm right there with you!
I just wanna figure out the mouth part. I want it to definitely look like a mouth instead of loose foreskin or something.
FishieLips
New to the forum

Postby delete8234b » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:46 am

So, here are my thoughts:

To give a bit of background, although I'm straight as an arrow, I always LOVE CV, regardless of if its between two males, a male and a female, a herm and a male or female, etc. Why I love it so much is beyond me, but any time I see it, I can't look away! When I saw the title of this discussion, I was confused as to what exactly you meant. However, when I clicked on it and looked at the picture provided, I'm totally for this idea! I don't know anybody who has done something like this before, and I would lover to see how it turns out! :D
delete8234b
Somewhat familiar

Postby windsweptcave » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:33 am

Your sense of form is excellent, but I can see why you feel something is missing. I'm seconding the tongue idea. I think it would help add some personality.
windsweptcave
New to the forum

Postby gr8fzy1 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:19 am

Just my thoughts here, but although I like the design my only complaint is that the penis doesn't appear to have any visible head. It's just lips on the end of a shaft. And the lips themselves look less like lips and more like just a puffy hole. I understand that it's because of the cramped space and the lips being so...voluptuous. I have seen other lippy cocks, and they have lips that are clearly two parts, an upper and lower lip. these look like four part, less like a mouth and more like a worm maw.

I wish you the best of luck, my own peen has a mouth too. <3
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Cockvore