Poll: I Have Many Preds and I Cannot Choose

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Poll: I Have Many Preds and I Cannot Choose

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:41 am

Hi. I'm... I'm very conflicted with what I should do next. Which is why I'm gonna put the pressure of multiple people's expectations to motivate me! (OwO)/

How am I gonna do that?

Polls, duh. Pick multiple pred or just one, but leave an explanation please here, like a little plot. Think of it as a kind of request. Execpt, I choose the pred, but not the plot.

Here you go! http://www.strawpoll.me/15514217

I guess I'll be in charge of the plots then too, huh?

Isabelle - The systematic disappearances of all of the other females in town seem weird, huh?
Morgana - A cat turning into a car and people going in. What happens when they're still inside when he changes back?
Bonnie - Sequel to the Judy Hopps story I made
Mr. Rawr - An alternate ending to that episode of Dr. Lollipop.
Bea - An alligator feeling hungry in a town full of tasty prey. What could go wrong?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Re: Poll: I Have Many Preds and I Cannot Choose

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu May 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Isabelle won! Who would've thomped it?!

Anyway, I'm making it a series of sorts. Here's part one for those interested: https://aryion.com/g4/view/458984
HisashiHinata
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!