Female prey looking for hard vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey looking for hard vore

Postby pelmeni » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:39 pm

I'm new to vore rp in english, but I promise to do my best.

My likes are:
oral vore
hard vore
soft vore with chewing and gruesome digestion (never tried it though)
unwilling prey (can be partially willing - sacrificed for the greater good, for example; always scared though)
cooking (any kind of cooking)
same size (or two/three times bigger/smaller than the predator)
playing with food
torture and gore

My dislikes:
anything that is not oral vore
anything related to sex
underage
non-fatal

Other preferences:
I don't care if the predator is male or female, human or some kind of a carnivorous tomato. I don't even mind you being a huge ball of slime that slowly digests my character.
I prefer playing female prey and can play as a human, anthro, animal, dinosaur, dragon... erm, well, probably won't enjoy playing as an insect or a plant (unless it's a sylvari from Guild wars?)
My characters will die when they're fully eaten and/or fully digested. In hard vore you can eat my characters in big chunks (like biting off half of the body) or in small - it's up to you how you're going to shred and tear them apart!

Some ideas I want to play with:

I want to play as a mermaid. You can be a sea creature and eat her underwater, you can be a cannibalistic mermaid yourself, you can be a fisherman/woman that caught her in his/her nets and now is going to cook a dinner suitable for royalty (you can throw me into a pot, roast or grill, bake or even stuff my belly with fruit and then bake).

Another idea is being eaten by a spider or a group of spiders. You catch your prey in your nets, letting only her head move, you then inject digestive juice into her belly and after a while you can chew and swallow her softened flesh.

Then you can have my prey (human or anything else) being sacrificed to a monster. If the prey is human, she is forced to come to the predator and offer herself as a sacrifice or is chained to a rock.

I also don't mind my prey being cruely disemboweled, cooked and eaten by a dirty ork or goblin (or a group of dirty orks and goblins)!

Do not hesitate to ask me anything.
Contact via PM.
pelmeni
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!