---

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

---

Postby DigitalRed » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:41 pm

---
Last edited by DigitalRed on Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
DigitalRed
Been posting for a bit

Re: Gravemind's Gallery Deleted?

Postby WobblyWolfess » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:48 pm

Had to shift to a different username due to family; blog.php?b=38796
WobblyWolfess
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKabal777 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:07 pm

CyFiWolf wrote:Had to shift to a different username due to family; blog.php?b=38796

It's likely that I still watch the user, as I somehow watch him still under a new username, I suppose Eka had probably granted him
his request to change his username?
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WobblyWolfess » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:08 pm

KingKabal777 wrote:
CyFiWolf wrote:Had to shift to a different username due to family; blog.php?b=38796

It's likely that I still watch the user, as I somehow watch him still under a new username, I suppose Eka had probably granted him
his request to change his username?

That's most likely what happened, and yes, I still have them watched despite the name change as I was alerted to the blog post and didn't recognize their username at first. Only recognized them through the art style tbh.
WobblyWolfess
Been posting for a bit

Postby Suneater » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:22 pm

I'm still here my friends, I've just been trying to stay off of here for a reaaaally tiny bit (I hope it's a tiny bit). Though I really wish we had a new setting that disabled the bit on your page (*holds coffee* yeeeeeah that'd be great) where it shows the last time you were logged in which is inconvenient as shiiiiiiiit.... AND made things even worse for me when my page got found out....-_-
I'm sorry if the change spooked ya guy's, if I'd known peeps would've gotten worried then I'd keep the previous profile pic
Suneater
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion