Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby VLover552 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Been following this for a while now and it seems to be coming along nicely keep up the great work! Can't wait to try this out once I get enough free time to do a full replay of fallout with this mod attached
VLover552
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:18 am

Quick question, why are Death Claws Tallied separately from Animals?

Also Death Claws seem to be immune to Acid Damage. I noticed this for ever ago, but just forgot to post about it. The long and short of what I mean is that if you swallow a deathclaw, you better hope the attack kills it out right, because otherwise it's just going to chill in your gut untill you puke it back up usually to a random location or perhaps where you injested it in the first place. Simply put most of the time when you regurgitate a death claw, they just flat out disappear.

Oh and is there any way with the New SPECIAL system that we can chose to not touch our Vore Resistances? There are those of us who like a Risk of defeat.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:34 am

They have a different actor type than animals, and I would say it’s a badge of honor to tally up deathclaw as prey.

There was never acid damage done previously. The crux of my overhaul was to make the preds do damage. Before, the mod would calculate how long someone would be kept in a pred’s stomach based on levels and %health. And if they didn’t escape, or the pred didn’t regurgitate them, they died. On escape, the pred was supposed to do damage based on the number of ticks the prey stayed in, but I never saw that happen. Prey always came back up the same health they went down.

The new model will hold all prey down for a fixed time, and now the pred does damage per tick based on their levels, perks, and bonuses.

Nothing is required in the perk system. If you want to live dangerously, then live dangerously.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:19 am

Carreau wrote:They have a different actor type than animals, and I would say it’s a badge of honor to tally up deathclaw as prey.

There was never acid damage done previously. The crux of my overhaul was to make the preds do damage. Before, the mod would calculate how long someone would be kept in a pred’s stomach based on levels and %health. And if they didn’t escape, or the pred didn’t regurgitate them, they died. On escape, the pred was supposed to do damage based on the number of ticks the prey stayed in, but I never saw that happen. Prey always came back up the same health they went down.

The new model will hold all prey down for a fixed time, and now the pred does damage per tick based on their levels, perks, and bonuses.

Nothing is required in the perk system. If you want to live dangerously, then live dangerously.

I meant why aren't there? As far as I can tell there has never been a seperate category for Death Claws, and I didn't see one in the pic of your updated mod.

Yes, but if our Characters already have Really high special Stats all around because you leveled up enough wouldn't that guarentee you escaping every time?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:27 am

Special stats don’t directly affect vore stats. They just allow purchasing higher tier perks.

Deathclaws are not tracked for creatures devoured in core vore. It’s on my check list to add them back in for tracking. I think the intent was to use actortype creature originally, but animals and bugs are also actortype creature. It was fixed on the swallow script, but never fixed in consumption registry or the stat script. I’ll correct it. I’ll also be hiding prey in the stat screen that the player hasn’t devoured.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby ggtaivol » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:59 am

in which order and what files to i need to install all this to make it work like in one of your vids.
you mentioned that i only need coldsteels slider what do you mean by that do i not need to install the full mod ? plz help
ggtaivol
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:16 am

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059&start=380#p2677421

This should answer your questions. You do not need Cold’s esp. you only need his bodyslide files.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:48 pm

The new slot system for prey capacity is in! I'm ecstatic about this and I had to share!

So, the basic premise is this: different actor types take up different amounts of belly space. Insects are the smallest, and take up only 1 slot. Humans/ghouls/animals take up 2, mutants take up 4, bears/radscorps take up 6, and deathclaws/behemoths take up 12. To compare it to Core Vore terms, 2 slots is equal to one capacity. Fresh preds will start with two slots so they can eat two bugs or 1 human. At the end game, I plan on there being 12 slots (6 humans).

The other thing I was able to do was differentiate between human type prey and non-human type to get either lumpy bellies or smooth bellies. I've tested it on both Core Vore and ColdSteel bellies.
Carreau
---

Postby ggtaivol » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:11 pm

still cant seam to get it to work as intended
if with coldsteel or without.
i cant see a change of weight on fo4 char
plz a step by step guide from the very beginning would be great
ggtaivol
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:42 am

ggtaivol wrote:i cant see a change of weight on fo4 char

This tells me you didn't do this:
build morph.png
build morph.png (26.68 KiB) Viewed 1348 times

In game sliders will not work without this checked, and it is often the most missed step.

There's only three other things I can add to the step by step that I posted, and they are:

1 - Enable CBBE.esp (this is often glossed over because 99% of people already have this enabled) or AtomicBeauty.esp if you use it
2 - Check that CBBE sliders have been set to ENABLE in the Thicc Vore MCM (or Atomic Beauty if you use it. CBBE and AtomicB are exclusive). Weight gain will not work without them.
3 - If you want SSBBW sliders, they are set to 0 for Thicc by default. You need to go into MCM and set them higher

ScreenShot91.png

It's a slow process. Weight gain can take a while in the early levels.
Carreau
---

Postby ggtaivol » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:50 am

thanks gone try this out but one outer thing
is it normal that thic mod after activating it doesnt reconnize the fo4char as pred as long the char doesnt devour someone AFTER thick was turned on ? same also goes for companions.
so as far as i understand
first install looksmenu hudframework and the vore basemod with f4se of course.+cbbe
than install thic and rebuild cbbe with morphs inside bodyslide
and thank it should work right out of the box ?
ggtaivol
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:53 am

Every time I look at your progress, I get a little giddy.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:42 am

ggtaivol wrote:thanks gone try this out but one outer thing
is it normal that thic mod after activating it doesnt reconnize the fo4char as pred as long the char doesnt devour someone AFTER thick was turned on ? same also goes for companions.
so as far as i understand
first install looksmenu hudframework and the vore basemod with f4se of course.+cbbe
than install thic and rebuild cbbe with morphs inside bodyslide
and thank it should work right out of the box ?

1 - install all required mods and activate. For the optional Voremersion_coldsteel file, load it after everything else.
2 - build your outfits as I’ve detailed. BUILD MORPHS checked
3 - load the game
4 - in Voremersion MCM -> Thicc Vore, enable the feature
5 - eat someone
6 - you will register as a pred to the mod and will become enabled in MCM
7 - if you use CBBE or AtomicB, go back into MCM and enable the slider sets for the player (these features default off)
8 - set the thicc and thin settings as you like. A max setting is how high on the slider bar the slider will move, and a min is how low. All sliders are categorized if they make the character thicc or thin.
9 - for coldsteel, go into Fallout Vore MCM and enable coldsteel bellies
10 - spawn a coldsteel outfit and wear it. My exprience has been it must be a new copy. the belly will show when you eat

All characters will default to disabled before they vore someone. It’s how the system is set up. There’s no tracking mechanism in Core Vore that allows for me to say “oh! That one’s a pred, let the sliders begin”. I’ve added tracking mechanisms to Voremersion 1.0, so I’ll be able to enable thicc vore functionality seemlessly.

Unfortunately, my hands are still tied by the game system for things like CBBE detection (there’s no way to autodetect that), but MCM has ini files. I’ve included lines in the ini for thicc (data/mcm/config/voremersion_thicc/settings.ini) that you can mess with to change default functionality.

Anesthetic wrote:Every time I look at your progress, I get a little giddy.

Thanks! I’m sooo close to release for the system overhaul. I have a couple more checks to make on my punchlist, and then I need to test how the numbers work. I have a friend running an early version to get some feedback on the new digestion system.
Carreau
---

Postby EddyS » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:50 pm

Carreau wrote:The new slot system for prey capacity is in! I'm ecstatic about this and I had to share!

So, the basic premise is this: different actor types take up different amounts of belly space. Insects are the smallest, and take up only 1 slot. Humans/ghouls/animals take up 2, mutants take up 4, bears/radscorps take up 6, and deathclaws/behemoths take up 12. To compare it to Core Vore terms, 2 slots is equal to one capacity. Fresh preds will start with two slots so they can eat two bugs or 1 human. At the end game, I plan on there being 12 slots (6 humans).

The other thing I was able to do was differentiate between human type prey and non-human type to get either lumpy bellies or smooth bellies. I've tested it on both Core Vore and ColdSteel bellies.

Will this be without the 9 prey mod thingy and will it have meshes to support it?
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:59 pm

EngilbertSig3 wrote:
Carreau wrote:The new slot system for prey capacity is in! I'm ecstatic about this and I had to share!

Will this be without the 9 prey mod thingy and will it have meshes to support it?

I was only going to allow 7 prey originally, but I'm basically allowing up to 12 maximum slots (6 humans) with this setup. I may do a "Two Prey" system to get up to 24 maximum slots (12 humans).

And I've previously stated I am not an artist. I have no way to create meshes. We're capped at what's currently available in the core mod. And honestly, the maximum I could see happening with ColdSteel bellies would be up to 5 prey (10 slots). Anything more begins to clip horribly with the world geometry.
Carreau
---

Postby EddyS » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:36 pm

Carreau wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:

I was only going to allow 7 prey originally, but I'm basically allowing up to 12 maximum slots (6 humans) with this setup. I may do a "Two Prey" system to get up to 24 maximum slots (12 humans).

And I've previously stated I am not an artist. I have no way to create meshes. We're capped at what's currently available in the core mod. And honestly, the maximum I could see happening with ColdSteel bellies would be up to 5 prey (10 slots). Anything more begins to clip horribly with the world geometry.

Apologies for my impoliteness, I'm just really excited if this change would ever happen.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Okay! So I'm on track for a weekend release of Voremersion v1.0. I just checked the last thing off of my list, and I should be getting some feedback from one of my friends so I can tune in the systems (although I will do a tuning patch for it probably in a week or so)

Full change log behind the spoiler:

Spoiler: show
ESP
-Combined Voremersion_Bria v0.5 and Voremersion_thicc v9.3.6 into Voremersion v1.0
-Updated MCM to no longer point to Voremersion_thicc for controlling ESP. Now points to Voremersion.esp (changes are made in config.json, VM_FalloutVoreMCMScript, and VM_WeightChangeScript)
-Updated Voremersion_coldsteel.esp to have four options. All options are based off of new combined Voremersion.esp
-Renamed ActorValues: 000TicksTillDeath to 000TicksTillEscape and 000TicksTillDeathStart to 000TicksTillEscapeStart. FormIDs left the same
-Renamed Global: 000TicksTillDeathThreashold to 000TicksTillEscapeBase
-Updated Global 000TicksTillEscapeBase from 3 to 5
-Renamed ActorValue: VM_IsActivePred to VM_IsActivePredThicc
-Added Instance naming rules for devour weapons
-Added Power Armor eject weapon mod: OMOD, CMOD, Keywords, MGFX, and Enchant. Attached VM_PowerArmorEjectScript to MGFX
-Ejecting mod requires 1 Experimental VEV Serum and one deathclaw hand
-Added keyword ma_devour_vm_ to all swallow weapons to allow for attaching new vore related upgrades
-Added requirements to co_mod_devour_PA_eject_VM_ to include vore level greater than or equal to 25 and Iron First rank 1.
-Added component c_VEV_crystal_VM_. Will be loot drop added to player inventory in CRS
-Added potion Experimental VEV Serum. Requires 30 VEV Crystals and 2 Psychobuff. Will be base item for vore weapon mods. Crafted at Chem Bench. Uses Lorenzo Serum as prop
-Properly looped Core perks last rank to first rank: AcidStrength, AcquiredTaste, AdaptedBelly, Capacity, HighIronDiet, and Ravenous. Removed numbers in display name and set correct number of ranks for all Core Vore perks
-Added vanilla level requirements to each rank of vore perk. This is to allow ranks to properly work. When level is set to 0, perks show up multiple times as max rank. Vanilla level starts at 0 for rank 1, and increases by 1 for each rank
-Changed description of AcidStrength Perks to reflect new damage method.
-Added StomachStrength perks ranks 1 through 4
-Added Vore Regen perks ranks 1 through 3
-Added Vore Resistance perks ranks 1 through 3
-Added Stomach Capacity perks ranks 3 through 5
-Added Vore Experience perks ranks 1 through 3
-Added quest VM_VoreRegenQuest. Script VM_VoreRegenScript attached to handle OnDigest events for health restoration
-Initial value of 000AcidStrength changed from 10 to 0
-Added ActorValue VM_TicksTillEscapePerk initialized to 0
-Initial Value of 000StomachStrength changed from 95 to 12
-Commented line in Terminal 000FalloutVorePerkMenu for both Core BellyCapacity perks that set capacity values
-Added ActorValue VM_SwallowChance initialized to 0
-Added ActorValue VM_SwallowResist initialized to 0
-Added ActorValue VM_EscapeChance initialized to 0
-Added ActorValue VM_VoreExpBonus initialized to 1.0
-Added ActorValue VM_EscapeDamage initialized to 0
-Added Perk VM_VoreRegen for ColdSteel belly models who use Galmar1313's vore regen. Perk applies ability that adds MGFX HealthRegen when ColdSteel KW ==1 and DigestionStarted==1
-Added 000DigestStartSound to IndigestionScript property. Had defaulted to none previously. This is in line with 000DigestFailSound for IndigestionSound property
-Added ActorValue VM_SPECIALTY
-Added ActorValue VM_SPECIALDone
-Added quest VM_FollowerLevelUp to implement script VM_FollowerLevelUpScript
-Added Potion VM_RegenPot for VoreRegen perks. Conditions are set to use ability Restore Health when pred has ranks of VoreRegen
-Added MGFX VM_VoreRegenMGFX. Copy of Stimpack effect, but deleted Chem keyword and Difficulty flags
-Changed class for CompanionBria to ZeroSPECIAL. Previously set to Courser.
-Added all perks to Core FOVore terminal and updated Core perks with new requirements. Changed all core perks to utilize 000VoreLevel and check against player. Previously was GetGlobal and 000VoreLevelPlayer
-Changed Refresh Menu in perks terminal to say "Out of perk points"
-Added ActorValue VM_HasHadNukaAcid. Purpose is to track if the player has had nuka acid, and to unblock vore for the player. It is also used to block stat displaying for companions that are not active preds
-Quest Script Fragment in VM_COMBriaRecruit stage 10, added check if player has had nuka acid. If not, add 000distendix to player's inventory. Changed property for pBriaStatPot to reference 000Distendix instead of VM_BriaVoreStatPotion
-Deleted VM_BriaVoreStatPotion and MGFX VM_BriaVoreStatMGFX
-Changed Adapted Belly perks to reduce indigestion chance by 10/50/75%
-Indigestion severity logical checks changed to <= instead of <. Changed logical check values form 10/25/50 (minor/normal/major) to 20/35/60 (minor/normal/major)
-Initial value of 000IndigestionResistance changed from 10 to 0
-Changed name of message 000IndigestionSevearMessage to 000IndigestionSevereMessage. Typo correction
-Updated all Indigestion messages to indicate it was digesting the prey that caused indigestion, not swallowing
-Reinstituted 000GurgleTums. Changed description and renamed display name to Settle Down.
-Added new item 000GurgleTumsXL. Display name: Settle Down-XL
-Added two constructible objects for Settle Down and Settle Down XL. Settle Down requires mentats, stimpack, and 2 antiseptic. Settle Down XL requires Settle Down and Bufftats
-Added Magic Effect VM_TumsMGFX that will decrease IndigestionResistance by 50 magnitude for 2 minutes. Attached script will clear indigestion flags
-New LeveledList LLI_VoreChems_VM_ for vore items. Added LL to all chem related chests
-Updated 000GainedAPerkMessage to remove references to VR Suite
-Deleted VoreRegen perk that was associated with ColdSteel models.
-Deleted abVoreRegen that was applied by VoreRegen perk
-GlobalValue 000VoreLevelPlayer not used by any function, but left in mod as deleting master values is inadvisable
-Changed out BriaSwallow enchantment for standard swallow enchantment now that Bria is referenced in swallow script. Will allow Bria to use any devour weapon now.
-VM_ComBriaTalk: deleted positive response dialogue topic for Bria Needs Nuka Acid (player voice topic 9C76_1). Deleted checks for VM_NeedsNukaAcid from all other positive response dialogue options
-TODO: Delete topics for bria and nuka acid. No longer required
-Added Formlists VM_GeneralStats, VM_PipboyTabsFilter, VM_PlayerGlobals for use with Pipboy Tabs.
-VM_PlayerGlobals is filled with globals identical to AVs in VM_GeneralStats. Prefix with 'Player'
-VM_PipboyTabsFilter is filled with globals identical to AVs in VM_GeneralStats. Prefix with 'Show'
-Added ActorValue VM_NotPred and Globals VM_PlayerNotPred and VM_ShowNotPred to filter out with Pipboy tabs when the player is not a pred. Will show this instead of stats.
-Added ActorValue: VM_DeathclawsEaten Initialized to 0.
-Added message VM_CannotSwallowBehemoth and VM_CannotSwallowPowerArmor
-Typo Correction: 000SwallowContextMGFX name corrected from Swallow Conext to Swallow Context
-Added ActorValue: VM_MirelurksEaten Initialized to 0
-Added duplicate entries to 000FalloutVorePerkMenu for Increased Stomach Capacity perks that are dependent on TwoPreyEnabled
-Updated condition in VM_spCompBriaPredPerk to occur when currentprey >= 6 (3 humans)
-Updated condition in VM_abCompBriaPerk to occur when currentprey >= 6 (3 humans)
-New chem: DissolveU. Increase Stomach Acid by 20 for 5 minutes
-Added Magic Effect - VM_FortifyStomachAcidChem: Peak value mod of 000AcidStrength. Recover
-New chem: StretchOut. Increase Belly Capacity by 2 for 5 minutes
-Added Magic Effect - VM_FortifyBellyCapacity: Peak value mod of 000BellyCapacity. Recover

Armor/Weapon Addons in ESP
-Added Vault Suit lining for swallow resistance and escape chance increase. Added to instance naming rule dn_VaultSuit using KW dn_VaultSuitLining6_VM_ +15 to Escape and Swallow resistance
-Slippery1 - Slippery; Slippery2 - Slithering Torso - +4 and +8/+3; Limbs - +2 and +4/+3
-Constrict1 - Constriction torso +5% acid damage; Constrict2 - Crushing +8%/+5% Acid/Stomach and vault suit (15%/10% acid/stomach)
-Damage1 - Damaging; Damage2 - Destroying devour - +20%/+30% to melee damage
-Swallow1 - Swallowing; Swallow2 - Gulping devour - +15/+30
-Applied Slippery1, slippery2, constrict1, and constrict2 to torso armors: Combat, DCGuard, Leather, Metal, Raider, Railroad, Synth, and VaultTec
-Applied Slippery1, and slippery2 to limb armors: Combat, Leather, Metal, Raider, and Synth
-AcidRes1 - Basic; torso - +5; limbs +4

ConsumptionRegistryScript
-Changed prey handling in CSR from time based to damage based. Instead of calculating number of ticks to hold prey, damage per tick is used instead.
-Renamed TicksTillDeath to TicksTillEscape and renamed TicksTillDeathStart to TicksTillEscapeStart
-Renamed TicksThreshold to TicksTillEscapeBase
-Renamed AcidStrengh to AcidStrength. Typo correction
-Removed function CalculateTicksTillDeath(). TicksTillEscape is now handled through an actor value (TicksTillEscapePerk) added to TicksTillEscapeBase
-Changed escape logic to reflect new system. Prey will be let out under following: random # less than StomachStrength, regurgitate used, or ticks to escape has reached 0
-Escape chance for prey added to Pred Stomach Strength for escape roll
-Removed initialization calls for AcidStrength Perks
-Added function ResetTimerState(Actor akPred) to reset all timer states for prey within a particular pred. It will activate during a swallow event when the number of prey in stomach is greater than prey alive in stomach (digestion phase started already)
-Moved Swallow block bool to only occur during indigestion. No longer is set to true on regular digestion
-Fixed typo in function CarculateIndigestionChance() by renaming to CalculateIndigestionChance()
-Added 3% chance to earn large VEV crystal and 10% chance to earn small VEV crystal. Items added to prey after death, but before items moved to pred/belly container
-Added initializations for TicksTillEscapePerk, VoreExpBonus, EscapeChance in Group ActorValues
-Checks for HasHadNukaAcid on non-playercharacters and sets to 1 if already 0. Occurs during VoreEventAccept1
-Changed perk point addition to occur every 3rd level instead of every 5th level. Checks against Game.GetPlayer().GetValue(VoreLevel) instead of VoreLevelPlayer.GetValue()
-Removed VoreLevelPlayer
-Changed the way indigestion is calculated. Instead of subtracting 10/20/50 from the initial 20% chance, the total based on prey type and prey count will be multiplied by % resistance to generate final chance. For chems to work, IndRes increases, but is subtracted from 1 (1-IndigestionResistance) before it's applied
-Since IndigestionResistance can go below 0 due to chem effects, a negative value check is in place. If negative, 0 will be used.
-Added reset commands for HasBloating during pred/prey array cleanup
-Reduced indigestion amounts from prey actor types. Animals from 20 to 10, SM from 25 to 12, Ghouls from 10 to 5, robots form 30 to 15. Synths stayed at 5, but are now negated by HighIronDiet01
-Changed UpdateMod() to add Config Holotape and changed all added items to silently add. UpdateMod is called through NukaAcid or Config Holotape if console commanded in.
-Removed lines in OnTimerPerformVomit() to deal damage to prey based on number of ticks in belly
-Added damage done to pred when prey escapes and has escape damage mod greater than 0. Does not occur from using regurgitate
-Added Deathclaw actor type to track number eaten, apply indigestion factor of 15, and apply rads (10-40) upon death.
-Added Supermutant Behemoth actor type to track number eaten, apply indigestion factor of 15, and apply rads (10-40) upon death
-Increased base TimerState from 100 to 200 to allow increase capacity
-Increased overload capacity to 2 to allow for 2 slots/human sized pred
-Slots per actor type: bugs 1, human types and animals 2, mutants, 4, bear/radscorps 6, dclaw/behemoth 12
-New function EvaluateSlotsUsed() Returns how many slots a prey will require
-New function GetNumberOfHumanPrey() Returns how many slots human type prey require
-Updated ChangeFullnessArmor() to new slot system. If Human prey are greater than half of all prey, pred will show normal, lumpy belly. Otherwise, smooth belly used. New "in between" belly states introduced. Ties into timerstate sizes
-Added ActorTypes for Mirelurks, Mirelurk Kings, and Mirelurk Queens. All three increase AV MirelurksEaten. Lurks and kings worth 2 slots. Queen worth 12
-Added AV MirelurksEaten
-Queens give same indigestion chance as Behemoths
-Mirelurks and kings give rad damage of 3-15/2-9 w/ perks AcquiredTaste 2 and 3. 0 rad damage with AT3. Queens always add another 9-35 rads

MCM Handler
-Commented lines for increasing Capacity when purchasing capacity perks. TODO delete code upon confirmation new method works
-In ThreePrey Toggle code, changed ModValue(actor, final-temp) to SetValue(actor, final). Moved SetValue() outside of If statements. Condensed If statement for checking perks to one run and if three prey enabled, multiplies final capacity by 3
-Added new perks and modified old perks with new level and SPECIAL requirements
-Added check to keep multiple ranks from showing allowing purchase out of order. Must purchase lower rank before higher rank is shown
-Commented all lines concerning bControlGroup6 and bControlGroup5. Neither property is used going forward. Control Group 5 will be controlled by global 000UpdateBool and Control Group 6 is removed
-Removed ColdSteel Vore Regen functionality due to new vore regeneration perks
-Call SyncProperties() on MCMOpen()
-Added messagebox to each perk to alert player when a perk has been purchased
-Changed Three Prey to Two Prey. Capacity slots are now doubled when when Two Prey is used

Swallow (Core FOVore)
-Fixed ActorTypeFeralGhoul keyword in Core FOvore Swallow MGFX (ESP side Swallow, NonLethal, and Context). Was default to none previously
-Removed Ravenous Ranks 1 through 3 from initialization.
-Added ActorValue property SwallowChance to initialization (linked in ESP to both 000SwallowMGFX and 000SwallowNonLethalMGFX)
-Swallow chance is now chance*(100+SwallowChance)/100-SwallowResist/100
-Changed debug notification to notify if player is a sex that has not had vore enabled
-Added Actor reference for Bria to allow Bria's specialty weapon to use this script instead of BriaSwallow
-Renamed all Keywords for types of actor to have ActorType prefix to aid in auto fill during property assignment in CK
-Added property for ActorTypeDeathclaw and ActorTypeSuperMutantBehemoth
-Swallowing can now be blocked if targeted mob will put pred over belly slot max (too full message)
-Queens require Top of the food chain to swallow. Kings require Acquired Taste 2

BriaSwallow
-Added ActorValue property SwallowChance to initialization (linked in ESP VM_BriaSwallowMGFX)
-Swallow chance is now chance*(100+SwallowChance)/100-SwallowResist/100
-Removed function for leveling Bria. Leveling now handled in FollowerLevelUpScript TODO: add Iron Fist perks elsewhere
-Removed AV NeedNukaAcid and perks that were for leveling only. Perks required for swallow function left in initialization
-Added AV SwallowResist

StatScript (Core FOVore)
-Added VoreXP to Player Stat Potion MGFX. Linked in ESP
-Added script property for VM_VoreCompanionStats to display current companion
-Rearranged messagebox to list prey devoured on individual lines
-Added property for linking to VM_CompanionVoreStat quest
-Calls function from VoreStatDisplayScript to check for companion's stats
-If neither companion nor player are preds, a display notice is pushed to the player
-Added AV DeathclawsEaten property to initialization
-Displays DeathclawsEaten when greater than 0
-Added AV BehemothsEaten property to initialization
-Displays BehemothsEaten when greater than 0
-Added AV MirelurksEaten property to initialization
-Displays MirelurksEaten when greater than 0

FollowerLevelUpScript
-Initial rev
-Struct to input vore perk, vore level required, special stat, and stat value
-Initialized ActorValues for all SPECIAL stats, VoreLevel, and SPECIALTY
-Initialized HasBeenCompanion faction
-Registered VoreLevelUp event
-Ignores player, checks if actor is in HasBeenCompanion faction. Then cycles through perk array, checks if perk can be added, adds perk if conditions met
-SPECIAL stats increased by 1 every 10 levels based on SPECIALTY value assigned companion
-SPECIAL increase should only occur once per 10 levels. It is possible to level up vore multiple times before vanilla levels go up. A block of SPECIALDone has been set to 1 once the SPECIAL stat goes up.

VoreRegenScript
-Initial rev
-Attached to quest VM_VoreRegenQuest
-Custom Event OnDigest will trigger script. If CurrentPred has any of the VoreRegen perks, a health pot is equipped

VorePerkAVModScript
-Initial rev
-Attached to magic effect VM_sp_VorePerkAVModMGFX
-Increases actor values for specified perks when perk is added to actor
-During Event OnEffectStart, akCaster (perk owner) has each vore perk checked for rank and what value should be for that perk. If actor has perk and value is wrong, value is set to correct value. Starts checking highest rank to lowest with If/ElseIf

Voremersion\Config.json
-Reorganized Vore Perks to include all added perks. Button description includes stat requirements for each perk. Perks are no longer hidden based on player stats as the number of perks exceeds the maximum control group allowed (31 max)
-Updated Voremersion_thicc.esp to Voremersion.esp
-Control group 5 is no longer set by script. It is set based on 000UpdateBool from FalloutVore.esm
-New line at top of Fallout Vore page to remind player they need to drink Nuka Acid to gain access to vore abilities. Switched off by Group 5
-Control group 6 used to switch off vore perks contingent on player activating via Nuka Acid
-Removed ColdSteel Regen toggle
-Changed ThreePrey toggle to TwoPrey toggle

VoreStatDisplayScript
-Initial rev
-Mostly copied from Bria's Vore stat
-Included all new perks
-During event CompanionChange, ref alias is cleared and refilled
-returns 1 if companion is a pred, and 0 if companion is not
-Added AV DeathclawsEaten property to initialization
-Displays DeathclawsEaten when greater than 0
-Added AV BehemothsEaten property to initialization
-Displays BehemothsEaten when greater than 0
-Added AV MirelurksEaten property to initialization
-Displays MirelurksEaten when greater than 0

WeightChangeScript
-Added Faction Property HasBeenCompanionFaction
-Corrected boolean check in event CompanionChange. Was previously checking akArgs[1] existed. Should have been cast as boolean. Now cast to Bool isCompanion
-Reinstituted ToggleHud to turn off companion hud during dismissal. Changed check in ToggleHud to check for HasBeenCompanionFaction when turning off HUD. Will catch HUD turn off during companion dismissal events
-Added HUD registration check to OnPlayerLoadGame event. Will start hud if HUD Framework is activated after Voremersion is initiated. Moved HUDFramework instancing to OnInit and perform check if hud is filled during OnPlayerLoadGame to ensure hud framework does not throw errors if loaded after player has begun voremersion and then adds HUDFramework to load order
-Added AV VM_HasHadNukaAcid.
-Added Quest Alias for MyCompanion to fill with most recent companion on pick up
-Quest alias ref is cleared and filled during companion change
-Player and companion ref are checked for HasHadNukaAcid during feature enable. If AV == 1 and they are not in the predweightwarray, they are added.
-Companion checked during pick up phase for HasHadNukaAcid. If AV==1 and they are not in predweightarray, they are added.

NukaAcid
-Added property HasHadNukaAcid
-Sets HasHadNukaAcid to 1 for player
-Removed vore perk point addition
-removed globalvalue VoreLevelPlayer
-sets UpdateBool to 0 if this is first nuka acid drank
-Does not increase level if this is first nuka acid
-Removed notification of added perk point and levels
-changed level increase from 2 to 1
-If level would reward perk point (every 3 levels), a perk point is awarded and notification to player sent

VM_TumsScript
-Initial rev
-resets IndigestionSeverityFlag, HasBloating, and dispels indigestion spell

VM_PipboyVoreStatsScript
-Initial rev
-Updates player stats in Formlists to display as a tab in the Pipboy.
-Pipboy tabs not required for play, but is required for this function

I did have a scare last night concerning ConsumptionRegistryScript. My computer crashed and it wiped my copy I had been working on. Luckily, I had a friend doing some tests for me on an early copy, and lost only a few days' worth of coding that I was able to recover through PEXInspector. I was afraid I was going to have to rebuild the slots system from scratch again ^^;

I'm making some install guides to pack in with the mod that should hopefully cut down on confusion about how to start up certain features and whatnot. I have the Thicc Vore/Bria standalone uninstall and Voremersion install guide finished, but I need to get guides for how to properly set up ColdSteel bellies.

I did make a decision on the Three Prey situation. I decided to go with a system I'll call TwoPrey. It doubles a pred's slot count (instead of 1/2/3/4/5/6 human sized prey, it'll be 2/4/6/8/10/12 human sized prey). I think it's a good compromise. It gives more human prey than ThreePrey offers, but at the same time, it doesn't overload the Pred/Prey Array and I don't have to restructure the timer state system.

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Apologies for my impoliteness, I'm just really excited if this change would ever happen.

It's okay ^_^ I would love to make it happen myself, but I have 0 talent for making new mesh anything.
Carreau
---

Postby VLover552 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Awwww yea more prey more win, loving the way this mod is developing keep up the epic work!!!
VLover552
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:54 pm

Boy Fallout Vore has changed hands like what 3 times now between people doing the core of the development.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:28 am

Anesthetic wrote:Boy Fallout Vore has changed hands like what 3 times now between people doing the core of the development.

I don't know what happened in the past, but I'm trying to do the mod justice. It's such a good and fun mod. I know my upcoming release feels more like Fallout Vore 3.0, but I prefer to think of it as still just a plugin. I don't want to discount any of the work that Gat, Side, and Sadeer did. My plugin really is standing on the shoulder of giants.

Edit: I meant to mention this earlier. My friend who’s play testing has already given me some great feedback. The indigestion system needed some tuning (I had to correct the way multiple prey stack their indigestion chances), but so far things are working pretty well with it.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game