Asian Male Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Asian Male Vore

Postby hotchelseahot » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:32 am

Good day all!

Any appreciators of human male vore have probably noticed there's a severe lack of Asian men who are producing RL content. I'm posting on behalf of a RL friend of mine who is going to start making videos (not just vore themed, but also muscle fetish, macrophilia etc.). He's only uploaded one video so far but will update his channel soon with more videos and contact details etc. He's a Chinese bodybuilder with a talent for performing and he's super open minded. This video is of him forcing a tiny man down his throat.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF_fjSI ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by hotchelseahot on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
hotchelseahot
New to the forum

Re: Asian Male Vore

Postby MrPigUwu » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:51 am

I cant see it for some reason :c
MrPigUwu
New to the forum

Postby hotchelseahot » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:03 am

MrPigUwu wrote:I cant see it for some reason :c

I've edited the link. Should work now!

People please post links to other Asian male pred if you have any
hotchelseahot
New to the forum

Postby kikijonson » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:55 pm

I dont post often on here...but as an asian girl I would love to see more male asian preds :)
kikijonson
New to the forum

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:16 pm

I have seen some good Asian vore artists and I'm white but have quite a few Asian
vore victims in my Sam Guthrie's Swamp of Horrors short stories and the latest is male
and he is a MMA fighter with a good size width genital on him,eaten by an big snake or
will be!The last one was an Asian woman from Hong Kong and the main supply of human
meals for big snakes is a MMA fight club in Hong Kong.I use a lot of what i know of Hong
Kong in my stories and realistic style short story telling.

I would wish more Asian writers and artists doing vore would show their works and I seen
some good ones and it is too bad they do not do this!

A LITTLE IDEA.. from Sam Guthrie's Swamp of Horrors Short Story 8 Chapter 2

"Time for a hunt and you down girl and we going to Hong Kong for viewing candidates for
a snake meal,they have some of the best there in Asia and you know us Mayans are into
the more meaty of the big snake event, candidates",Catalina said smiling.

"Okayy,let's do this and the event is tomorrow afternoon and we got to find this male MMA
fighter to put into the arena with the big snake and it will be good to see Han again",
Portal said. Catalina could hear that crazy music,the swirling smoke and then they
poofed out as Portal smiled,as she was after all a time traveler and did this all the
time.

https://samguthriewriter.deviantart.com
SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby kikijonson » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:45 pm

I never really posted this anywhere...but I guess if I had to post it...it would be in this threat...

I drew this a LONG time ago...it's my boyfriend Tatoe eating me... ^///^ we are both Japanese and I occasionally imagine getting nommed by him...I still havent told him about vore so he has no idea >.<
Attachments
bv.png
kikijonson
New to the forum

Postby kikijonson » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Also shout out to any asian folks out their who like vore...hit me up...I'd be happy tochat with you guys O3o
kikijonson
New to the forum

Postby Trixstone » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:36 pm

kikijonson wrote:Also shout out to any asian folks out their who like vore...hit me up...I'd be happy tochat with you guys O3o

I mean im part Asian so..close enough
Trixstone
New to the forum

Postby Eduardo » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Aww... the youtube account associated with the video is gone. :(
Eduardo
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore