Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker] 09JUN2016

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker] 09JUN2016

Postby Altimos » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:14 pm

Archangel64 wrote:... are you still working on it or is this project already dead?

This will never die... As I've stated before that I will en-devour to accomplish this to its bitter end.

It is just that so much life (and how negative it as been) has been going on that I've been working on this very little, and the little that I have been working on is getting all the scripts to work.

I'll have more when the time draws closer to an actual debug test release... which I'm doing anytime I actually have time.

Again... I WILL continue to work on this even if I have no internet, no home, or stuck in some belly... When it comes, it will come *insert optimistic forced smile here*
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:56 pm

Altimos wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:... are you still working on it or is this project already dead?

This will never die... As I've stated before that I will en-devour to accomplish this to its bitter end.

It is just that so much life (and how negative it as been) has been going on that I've been working on this very little, and the little that I have been working on is getting all the scripts to work.

I'll have more when the time draws closer to an actual debug test release... which I'm doing anytime I actually have time.

Again... I WILL continue to work on this even if I have no internet, no home, or stuck in some belly... When it comes, it will come *insert optimistic forced smile here*

alright, good to hear (read). ^^
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wood249 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:10 pm

I'm excited to see how this thing turns out, the waiting will be worth it! Keep up what you can! :gulp:
wood249
New to the forum

Postby Grimbug » Wed May 09, 2018 9:16 am

Alot of us are cheering you on from the shadows...
Title:Self saboteur & Aspiring pixel artist
Grimbug
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Thu May 10, 2018 10:24 am

TheBlueOne wrote:The game is currently undergoing a serious overhaul/rework. There is no current download link, and I imagine Altimos will post it when the game is in such a state that it is ready :)

wood249 wrote:I'm excited to see how this thing turns out, the waiting will be worth it! Keep up what you can! :gulp:

And to all others who have been standing by with patience... I do thank you for your said patience.

For those that aren't and to those that have PM'd me but I did not feel the need to respond... I am a one man army, but I am still one man. For really good AAA games, it takes many years... and they have a team. Do I consider my game a AAA vore game... Maybe *insert sly grin here*

I have a LOT of scripts that took a long time to work with each other (I think over 30+)... The biggest one was the higher resolution script which took 4 to 6 months, it may have taken longer (I know that it took two semesters). Getting the scripts to work together has caused many rollbacks, but I got them all to work through massive editing ("Stack Level to Deep" is my nemesis for scripting). Not to mention all the events that I've been putting into it. I've been doing 90% of the events in Comment Events so I don't have to keep recreating them throughout the game. As you can see the image below, my events are pretty complex to include variables and arrays.

And of course, an image of my hours thus far in RPG Maker VX Ace...

I'm a bit of a perfectionist... which is both a gift... and a curse.

I'm hoping (I will NOT set a date) that soon I'll have a Debug map test with everybody, so that you can get a gauge of all that will be offered in this game.

I only ask that you guys continue to be patient and a beautiful work of art will be presented to you. Even if it does take another year *insert another sly grin here* but lets hope not.

I did take down the Pateron site, and have returned up to a years worth of patrons money (it never went into my account, just stayed in the Patreon Wallet)... I do thank those that have helped and assure you that it will NOT go unnoticed. Do I need income, yes... but my communication sucks and sometimes I just feel like isolating myself from the world... So... sorry about that *shrugs*

When I'm ready to comfortably tell you what has happened to me these past two years... I'll let you know. Until then, bare with me...

I also plan to finish a few stories that I've been writing/working from between classes (when I did go to school... though thankfully I will be returning back to school this fall after a year of "forced" <--- I want to stress that... leave of absence. This way you can see how I write... and how I progress/tell stories.

Well... don't know what else to say... check out the images and I'll update you again later...

Spoiler: show
Debug Map.png

Game Menu.png

Game Narra.png

Game Vore Seq.png

Common Events.png

RPGmaker Hours Used.png

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:29 am

Awesome
Thank you for the information
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:00 pm

1132 hours just in RPGMaker alone. Impressive. Respect for that.

Thanks for the update info, keep it up, and we (or..at least I and hopefully many more) will stay patient and wait here. *Constructs a tent*
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Thu May 10, 2018 3:52 pm

RC8015 wrote:1132 hours just in RPGMaker alone. Impressive. Respect for that.

Thanks for the update info, keep it up, and we (or..at least I and hopefully many more) will stay patient and wait here. *Constructs a tent*

I appreciate it... yeah, 1132 hours. I'm not sure how to determine the time in Gimp :?

*offers you hot chocolate*

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Thu May 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Hey how do i download
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Thu May 10, 2018 7:51 pm

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:Hey how do i download

You don't...

Not yet at least... stay tuned.

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby tbk » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:37 am

Minor bump, at the risk of another wave of people asking where the non-existant download link is.

I just noticed this project for the first time, it looks pretty neat. Glad to see you're taking inspiration from the recent vore projects of a basic struggling/escape system. Question though, is unaware vore going to be included in either the debug test or demo release? I saw you included it as a tag in the first post, but I'm curious as to how prevalent it will be. Regardless, keep up the good work!
tbk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Altimos » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:43 am

The game will have all tags listed.

As far as the demo, depends on how far I get through the exordium and the first chapter...

The debug test is mainly to test out the core features of the game (e.g. sex scenes, vore battle events, alchemy station, combat, stats, moral/alignment, etc...)

Still working on it...

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zond » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:15 am

Altimos wrote:The game will have all tags listed.

As far as the demo, depends on how far I get through the exordium and the first chapter...

The debug test is mainly to test out the core features of the game (e.g. sex scenes, vore battle events, alchemy station, combat, stats, moral/alignment, etc...)

Still working on it...

2 years have passed and you are back))
this is cool dude
it's time to shave off beard)))
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:32 am

Altimos, can u tell us how much of the work is done? or better can u tell us then the game comes out?
I only ask, because now are 3 years past
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VVV » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:18 pm

i think it is dead
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:35 pm

VVV wrote:i think it is dead

Will never die...

Archangel64 wrote:Altimos, can u tell us how much of the work is done? or better can u tell us then the game comes out?
I only ask, because now are 3 years past

It will still take some time... After finishing a good chunk of the core features, I went to do a trial run and ran into some scripts that were clashing. So I had to contact the scripter to see if they can modify some features of it to work with other scripts I'm using.

While that was going on, I was also looking at porting to either Renpy or Unity, so I did spend some time researching both engines to see which would be better to move into. Right now, I'm still trying to make RPG Maker VX Ace work, only because of the amount of work I've already put into getting all the scripts to work seamlessly.

Have faith, when the core features of the game work without any issues... I will certainly put it out for everybody to test, but mainly it will be to show you what the core features are.

There were other problems that required a lot of rollbacking, but it's moot since the more pressing issue is getting the scripts to work together.

I also found another script that changes the whole dynamic of how labels are used and allows me more flexibility. So i'm changing a lot of Common Events because of it.

Until later, standby and I'll post when I'm ready to put forth the core feature WIP Alpha.

The one thing to remember, is it's just me unfortunately... and honestly, I'm not trying to make JUST a fap game, but something with a lot of substance and story. This will in itself, cause it take it a much longer time to complete versus putting something together that will take you all but an hour to complete and move on waiting for the next game to be finish being create...

EDIT: I also forgot, I'm still full time student with 3 more semesters... and because school IS a priority, which takes away from my time working on my game, I had to shutdown my Patreon and give a years worth of money back to the ones that did support me. I'm still hoping to get back to what I was initially when I started the project, but life doesn't want to cooperate with me. Hopefully... in time :|

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:00 pm

Altimos, thank u for the answer
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:38 am

Happy to see you're still working on it! Best of luck to you!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:27 am

Altimos, how is the work on the game doing?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:34 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Altimos, how is the work on the game doing?

Still chugging along... School is still a priority. Although, things are about to change and I'm honestly unsure of what is to come. I'm currently in a wait and see mode, but I already know what it is... it's the when it's going to take affect is what I'm concerned with. And when it does take affect, it will certainly block my ability to continue school... with only 6 classes left...

But as of right now, one particular class is absolutely destroying me right now, and I need to get greater than an 80% on the final written exam in order to do the final skills exam. BTW, the previous tests I've done have NOT been over 70...

I'm sorry if you feel as though it's taking a long time. I really wish I had more time to work out the issues I'm having, fix one thing and something else breaks. It's the downside to working with many different scripts that don't communicate well with each other. Reason why I was looking at RenPy. But, I can only work on it when I have time that isn't dealing with school.

However, RenPy doesn't do sprites like RPG Maker, and I want to keep it in that mentality with the whole character moving on the screen exploring like any other RPG.

Time... time is something we all can stand to gain more of...

There are other problems, but why be a debbie downer... Just know that even if I'm homeless, I'll be in my cardboard box continuing away... because than I'll have more time on my hands *insert painful smirk emoji here*

Push comes to shove, I can always work at geek squad... *walks away slowly sulking*

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game