In love with a shrunken man

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

In love with a shrunken man

Postby justinrpg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:26 am

How many other people like the idea of

Say a girl fell in love with a shrunken man and it is not possible for this shrunken man to return to normal size. She still loves him even though he is considerably smaller than her. The girl's vagina alone is three times his size, he still (at least tries) to have sexual intercourse with her, perform cunnilingus on her. And eventually they start doing vaginal vore, maybe even anal vore.

And after a while, if things do not work out, she could just swallow him because she does not love him anymore and that would be an easy way to get rid of a shrunken man.

How many other people like this idea?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: In love with a shrunken man

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 pm

I love this idea, I think it would make for a very sweet, cute love story. I`ve written romance stories in the opposite, with a shrunken girl and a normal-sized man, but I don`t see any reason why it couldn`t be the other way around. It`d be a lot better than the stale, overdone cheeky giantess that only wants to eat you just because you`re small.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:05 pm

i'm with you up until the "eat him because it's convenient" part. if she had ever had any kind of affection for him at all that wouldn't be an option. maybe in the heat of the moment anger. like if he cheated. in that case eat him and the tiny whore he rode in on then feel bad about it later
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:13 am

BelleJar wrote:i'm with you up until the "eat him because it's convenient" part. if she had ever had any kind of affection for him at all that wouldn't be an option. maybe in the heat of the moment anger. like if he cheated. in that case eat him and the tiny whore he rode in on then feel bad about it later

Pretty much what I thought as well.

Perhaps there could be two women in love with him and he'd be eaten by the madder, more envious one, to keep him all to herself.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Scrumptious » Sat May 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
BelleJar wrote:i'm with you up until the "eat him because it's convenient" part. if she had ever had any kind of affection for him at all that wouldn't be an option. maybe in the heat of the moment anger. like if he cheated. in that case eat him and the tiny whore he rode in on then feel bad about it later

Pretty much what I thought as well.

Perhaps there could be two women in love with him and he'd be eaten by the madder, more envious one, to keep him all to herself.

That sounds almost like the story of Solomon judging which of two women is the real mother of a child.

From the prey point of view, I see how the love for the pred can be so complete that the prey wants to be completely enveloped. Do you preds have nothing similar going on, or is this about expressing sexual lust (if even that) rather than love?
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Sat May 12, 2018 9:20 pm

Scrumptious wrote:From the prey point of view, I see how the love for the pred can be so complete that the prey wants to be completely enveloped. Do you preds have nothing similar going on, or is this about expressing sexual lust (if even that) rather than love?

i'm just not super into consuming my partner. because then they'll be gone and who will love. . .erm, cuddle me then DX
that's not to say that accidents don't happen, or the partner is of the same opinion as you are, wanting to be all consumed by their lover, but reformation is usually on the table in my rps so the point is null. my original response was with the assumption the op meant it in a more realistic sense. . . or as realistic as this sort of thing can be XP
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Sat May 12, 2018 9:59 pm

BelleJar wrote:
Scrumptious wrote:From the prey point of view, I see how the love for the pred can be so complete that the prey wants to be completely enveloped. Do you preds have nothing similar going on, or is this about expressing sexual lust (if even that) rather than love?

i'm just not super into consuming my partner. because then they'll be gone and who will love. . .erm, cuddle me then DX
that's not to say that accidents don't happen, or the partner is of the same opinion as you are, wanting to be all consumed by their lover, but reformation is usually on the table in my rps so the point is null. my original response was with the assumption the op meant it in a more realistic sense. . . or as realistic as this sort of thing can be XP

Yeah, I guess as prey, I imagine that my beloved pred likes me well enough, but at that moment has this more overwhelming desire to have the ultimate power rush - to be more in love with herself and the moment.

I guess the other option is that the pred loves the prey so much that they'll give the prey what they want (to be consumed), but somehow that doesn't trip my triggers. I guess I just like the idea of a megalomaniacal vore-lusty pred who wants a worshiping little sentient being in their stomach for their glory.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sun May 13, 2018 1:42 am

justinrpg wrote:How many other people like the idea of

Say a girl fell in love with a shrunken man and it is not possible for this shrunken man to return to normal size. She still loves him even though he is considerably smaller than her. The girl's vagina alone is three times his size, he still (at least tries) to have sexual intercourse with her, perform cunnilingus on her. And eventually they start doing vaginal vore, maybe even anal vore.

I love macro/micro romance stories! They're the best! I honestly don't know why we don't have more loving relationships in-
And after a while, if things do not work out, she could just swallow him because she does not love him anymore and that would be an easy way to get rid of a shrunken man.

Spoiler: show

You had to ruin it. :( Swallowing a micro should be a show of love in that scenario, not the other way around! Someone murdering their lover because the spark died would just suck.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Sun May 13, 2018 3:22 am

I always was and always will be a fan of scripts where the giant and the tiny persons are in some kind of relationships. The fantasy may be even continued by some cute facts, kinda, the prey is a slight vorarephile and she plays with her giant lover some vore games (not in real but for fun). For example, asking him to let her sleep in his giant mouth or put her there pretending that he is going to swallow her. He does this all reluctantly cause he loves her and concerns that he can accidently swallow her for real.
The end may be different: he doesn't swallow her anymore and swallows, or she still makes him swallow her unawarely.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Return to General Vore Discussion