Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby mojo-2131285 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Celestia wrote:
Krauser wrote:
Zombie_Slave wrote:Hi everyone, I know I have been silent for awhile but just wanted to let you know that I just haven't been writing for a long time. I've made some photomanips on my other thread, but just haven't been writing stories. To be frank, I just haven't had the time or the desire lately. Maybe the script rejection had something to do with it; I really haven't tried to write anything since then. I just haven't felt the urge to sit in front of the keyboard for hours again. Hopefully that will change.

I'll be honest with you man, vorefan sucks mega dick. Their content sucks. Their writers suck. Their art sucks. I've had a chance to read many of their comics and they are all poorly done with minimal amounts of vore content and the rest being uninteresting bullshit. The only remotely good one was varsity chews and thats not saying a lot. That was very short and had roughly 3/4 very brief vore scenes. They would learn a lot by making their vore content fill a lot more of their comics like Karbo does. He's the master of vore comics. To be honest you didn't miss out on much. I've heard that their writers and artists arent actually into vore, which would explain why their content is so stale and uninspired. If you really want to work on a comic hit up some other artists and see if theyd be interested, maybe you could both make cash off of it. If you combined your writing and their art you would be outstanding.

Don't feel bad about them not picking you up, its just another sign that they produce low quality content and cannot see a good opportunity when presented with one. If they had any brains they'd hire someone who is actually into vore.

Id really advise against anyone buying vorefan content unless you are real desperate for a fix, and even then, theres better stuff out there. You can get way better shit from karbo on his patreon for 1 buck a month, i dont know how they are in business with such shitty comics.

I hope you feel better man you are one of the best writers out there. I still read dinner party from time to time even though you released it so long ago, I think its one of your best. When I read a vorefan comic, its usually just once and then never again.

I can confirm that Vore fan comics sucks. I got the chance to read varsity chews and it was super disappointing. the promotion behind it makes it seem like the whole issue is going to have a bunch of prep stuff in it but in the actual comic you only get this one scene up front that involves very minor prep and food related stuff. then the rest of the issue has nothing to do with the premise they set up in the promotion or the first few pages in the first place. they're a bunch of dishonest hacks and you're better off without them Zombie Slave. besides, your work is at least a hundred times better than anything they've put out.

I'm glad we can all agree that vore fan sucks donkey dick and ZS rules!

Come baaaaaaaaaaaaack, Zombie Slave!
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:40 am

Hi everyone. It's nice to see some activity here. The last year has been crazy. Lots of things going on in my personal life that have just zapped my time. I may have some time again here soon. If I start writing again, my main goal is to still complete the novella idea I had. Hang in there. It's going to take time, but assuming I become motivated again, I should be able to do it.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bradlax16 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:22 pm

we need you back ZS!! you're too good at what you're doing to stop....don't worry about the negative people
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

Postby bradlax16 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:02 pm

How'a everything going? we miss you!
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

Postby LazySWV » Wed May 24, 2017 11:27 am

Zombie slave! You're still the original and best author. I'm writing and posting the occasional story, hoping to pull you out of retirement someday! How are things going?
LazySWV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri May 26, 2017 11:53 am

dave102938 wrote:Zombie slave! You're still the original and best author. I'm writing and posting the occasional story, hoping to pull you out of retirement someday! How are things going?

Thanks so much. I would love to return someday but i just don't have the time or passion to write at the moment due to some awful life events. Maybe someday i'll elaborate but it's really nice you guys are still around and support me!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LazySWV » Fri May 26, 2017 12:30 pm

Thanks so much. I would love to return someday but i just don't have the time or passion to write at the moment due to some awful life events. Maybe someday i'll elaborate but it's really nice you guys are still around and support me!

There's no need to elaborate man. I've had some miserable times lately myself, but it all passes in time. I read your stories for years before posting anything myself, so don't feel obligated!
LazySWV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:58 pm

I don't want to raise hopes needlessly but this is a bit of an update of sorts. I'm copying this over from my vore manip thread:

Sorry it's been so long. It's been a really rough year and I just haven't spent much time or effort on this "hobby". Truth is, just over a year ago my wife passed away very suddenly from a heart condition. Yes, I was married! She was only 37 years old and I am heartbroken. I have spent the last year just trying to deal with my new situation. I debated posting that info because it's not on topic with the forum but talking about it is part of the grieving process.So anyway, that is why I haven't been around a lot over the past year or so. Hopefully I can post more as my motivation starts to return.

So that's why I haven't written anything for such a long time. I just wanted to let people know in case there are any of my fans still out there. I do hope to write again. I really hope sooner rather than later.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:16 pm

I hate to hear that and I hope you've been given the live and support you've needed since then.

But yes! You still have fans and I'm sure we all look forward to the day you may resume writing. Best wishes. :)
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:35 am

Lupe wrote:I hate to hear that and I hope you've been given the live and support you've needed since then.

But yes! You still have fans and I'm sure we all look forward to the day you may resume writing. Best wishes. :)

Thank you Lupe. Much of the past year has been made up of support groups, counciling, and just plain surviving.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Celestia » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:11 am

Zombie_Slave wrote:
Lupe wrote:I hate to hear that and I hope you've been given the live and support you've needed since then.

Thank you Lupe. Much of the past year has been made up of support groups, counciling, and just plain surviving.

You sound like you need a hug. *hugs Zombie Slave*

I really hope things get better for you man.
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Celestia wrote:
Zombie_Slave wrote:

You sound like you need a hug. *hugs Zombie Slave*

I really hope things get better for you man.

Thanks Celestia. I appreciate that.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby rugli » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Zombie_Slave wrote:I don't want to raise hopes needlessly but this is a bit of an update of sorts. I'm copying this over from my vore manip thread:

Sorry it's been so long. It's been a really rough year and I just haven't spent much time or effort on this "hobby". Truth is, just over a year ago my wife passed away very suddenly from a heart condition. Yes, I was married! She was only 37 years old and I am heartbroken. I have spent the last year just trying to deal with my new situation. I debated posting that info because it's not on topic with the forum but talking about it is part of the grieving process.So anyway, that is why I haven't been around a lot over the past year or so. Hopefully I can post more as my motivation starts to return.

So that's why I haven't written anything for such a long time. I just wanted to let people know in case there are any of my fans still out there. I do hope to write again. I really hope sooner rather than later.

This very puzzling to say the least, I have 1 question related to this, did both of you know of her heart condition or was this something that came out of the blue suddenly?
rugli
Participator

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:10 am

rugli wrote:
Zombie_Slave wrote:I don't want to raise hopes needlessly but this is a bit of an update of sorts. I'm copying this over from my vore manip thread:

This very puzzling to say the least, I have 1 question related to this, did both of you know of her heart condition or was this something that came out of the blue suddenly?

Completely out of the blue. Calling it a heart condition is a bit deceptive on my part. It's just easier to say that sometimes. She had a tear in her aorta that suddenly ruptured. This is not typical for someone her age so the ultimate cause is still unknown.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby observer » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:34 am

I'm sorry for your loss, I hope things get better for you.
observer
Been posting for a bit

Postby bfam » Fri May 11, 2018 4:34 pm

I still visit this thread every few days, hoping that there will be another story written in the world of the Dinner Party. That remains my favorite work of yours by far and potentially my all-time favorite vore story.
bfam
New to the forum

Postby io1908 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:14 pm

bfam wrote:I still visit this thread every few days, hoping that there will be another story written in the world of the Dinner Party. That remains my favorite work of yours by far and potentially my all-time favorite vore story.

I've lost hope...
io1908
New to the forum

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat May 19, 2018 10:43 am

bfam wrote:I still visit this thread every few days, hoping that there will be another story written in the world of the Dinner Party. That remains my favorite work of yours by far and potentially my all-time favorite vore story.

Wow thanks!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat May 19, 2018 10:46 am

io1908 wrote:

I've lost hope...

I know :( and I'm sorry for that. It's been a long long time, but that spark and desire to sit down and write stories again has not returned. Mostly due to just trying to get through RL struggles. I've become the George R.R. Martin of vore stories :(
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby io1908 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:17 am

Zombie_Slave wrote:
io1908 wrote:

I've lost hope...

I know :( and I'm sorry for that. It's been a long long time, but that spark and desire to sit down and write stories again has not returned. Mostly due to just trying to get through RL struggles. I've become the George R.R. Martin of vore stories :(

Well, I mean, I totally understand and respect your situation no doubt. It's just a pity because you're the best by far on this, that's all :)
Take care
io1908
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!