Stories of someone feeding a victim another creature?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Stories of someone feeding a victim another creature?

Postby bearboy95 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:37 pm

I've been looking around for stories where the MC feeds another person to something. I think it'd be a neat concept. Anyone know of stories like this?

Examples:
Young person feeding their sibling to something/someone
Person feeding a victim to a monster
etc.
bearboy95
Somewhat familiar

Re: Stories of someone feeding a victim another creature?

Postby Nomboy » Tue May 15, 2018 5:12 pm

I just posted my newest story "Roommates 2" where the MC helps a pred female eat people a few times, if you're interested.
Nomboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bautunnick » Wed May 16, 2018 6:12 am

I think these stories have what you are talking about.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/379614
https://aryion.com/g4/view/397799
Bautunnick
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu May 17, 2018 8:52 am

I've actually had a couple MLP-based versions off this particular idea rolling around in my head for a while. Applebloom feeding Applejack to someone, Sweetie Belle feeding Rarity to someone. I just can't seem to decide on the pred. OCs or show cannon characters... I can't decide which one I like better.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Sun May 27, 2018 10:22 am

"A lizard's Meal" by Samguthriewriter has high school kids taking revenge against bullies and
those that harass and bully them at school. One of them creates a shrink gun and they
hunt down these students or trap them, shrinks them down and then feeds them to their
pet monitor lizard.Their is also art for the story too,as a cover art!

https://samguthriewriter.deviantart.com

STEPS ON GETTING TO STORY.. click link above and go to favourites on top of page.. second link to right!
That will be the main favourites page and go down about 1/4 way and you will see it and those who do
not have a deviant art membership will have to put your birthdate to confirm you are over 18 and that
you agree to the terms of deviantart. Why I have done this is to hide it a bit,as this story is a bit more
graphic in the shrunken bullies getting swallowed alive by monitor lizards, plus the others also.There
might be a sequel to this story to this story in the future, as it is a popular short story!
SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Return to Softvore