Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.1

Postby Carreau » Tue May 15, 2018 7:26 pm

Do you have a loose script in your script folder called NukaAcid.pex?

Edit: 1000th post to the thread! Woo!
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue May 15, 2018 9:17 pm

No, it always says that before you actually eat your first prey. I found that out as well while upgrading and cleaning my save.

So go nom something and digest it.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby RakeVuri » Tue May 15, 2018 11:15 pm

A friend had a similar problem, actually. The first time you drink Nuka Acid it's supposed to spawn a whole bunch of items in your inventory, that's Fallout Vore's work, not Voremersion.
If it's not working for you, you might have to reinstall F4SE. Try downloading the loose files and moving them into your Fallout 4 folder instead of using the installer.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue May 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Carr, I noticed that Bria never levels Iron Fist anymore....is that intentional?
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Znonymous » Wed May 16, 2018 12:37 am

Haveing an odd issue with the options i picked not sticking in MCM menu, so THICC and other things keep shutting themselves off.

It's a touch annoying.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Wed May 16, 2018 1:03 am

Znonymous wrote:Haveing an odd issue with the options i picked not sticking in MCM menu, so THICC and other things keep shutting themselves off.

It's a touch annoying.

Are you using Mod Organizer 2? Make sure you have the most up to date version of it.
Beyond that, make sure MCM is up to date too.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby apec23 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:16 am

Well I'm happy with the version of fallout vore I have. Everything works smooth and delightful. I have been mass uploading pics on deviantart under username yota92 if anyone wants to take a peak!
apec23
New to the forum

Postby gazpig » Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 am

sturg1222 wrote:Just downloaded the mod. When ever i drink the nuka acid nothing happens. I know this because everytime i check vore stat distendix its says cant check this you are not a pred. Can someone help me?

did you got Devour(weapon)? Just eat someone and become a pred.
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 am

Farfanuggen wrote:Carr, I noticed that Bria never levels Iron Fist anymore....is that intentional?

That is intentional.

Znonymous wrote:Haveing an odd issue with the options i picked not sticking in MCM menu, so THICC and other things keep shutting themselves off.

It's a touch annoying.

If you had the standalone of Thicc installed, make sure the data\MCM\Config\Voremersion_thicc folder was deleted. A reinstall of F4SE usually clears up that issue.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Farfanuggen » Wed May 16, 2018 6:52 am

Anyone else having a weird issue suddenly pop up of LooksMenu constantly disabling itself everytime you start the game? I have no idea what's causing it. Never happened with the older version....may revert back to it.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Wed May 16, 2018 7:10 am

Set your plugins.txt to be readonly, it's not a devourment problem, it's something bethesda did.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Wed May 16, 2018 7:18 am

Farfanuggen wrote:Anyone else having a weird issue suddenly pop up of LooksMenu constantly disabling itself everytime you start the game? I have no idea what's causing it. Never happened with the older version....may revert back to it.

Follow what side said. The issue is that looksmenu.esp is an empty file. It exists only to force the game to load its archive. Bethesda set up the game to unload any mod that is empty, so dummy esps don’t work anymore. I swapped to mod organizer specifically because it doesn’t do that. But the side effect is that it locks down write permissions for just about everything.
Carreau
---

Postby Znonymous » Wed May 16, 2018 10:01 am

Im using NMM with updated MCM, is something funny going on?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed May 16, 2018 10:54 am

Carreau wrote:If you had the standalone of Thicc installed, make sure the data\MCM\Config\Voremersion_thicc folder was deleted. A reinstall of F4SE usually clears up that issue.

If you’ve done that and are still having problems, I’ll need a script log.
Carreau
---

Postby Znonymous » Wed May 16, 2018 12:17 pm

It's a fresh install, there's no thicc folder. Where do i find the script log?

Edit: Found it, i could send you the intire thing. But checking the MCM log shows a long line of.

Registered for input events.
Warning: Property WeightModEnabled does not exist on script Quest
Warning: Property MFRatio does not exist on script Quest

covering just about ever thing. Need a differnt file?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed May 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Reinstall your F4SE. Something happened to its version of the vanilla scripts.
Carreau
---

Postby Znonymous » Wed May 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Didn't help at all, =\ not sure why the changes won't stick. Normal nom's operations seem to work just fine. its the THICC setting that won't stay on.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Upload the script log and let me take a look at it.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/in ... ug_Logging

The MCm log is somethi g generated by f4se, and it’s not very complete. The script log goes deeper.
Carreau
---

Postby Znonymous » Wed May 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Thanks for the help so far. I loged in tried to set thicc options. Took a couple steps, doubled checked they where all off again. Logged out.

Got the log now, and damn there's a lot going bad. Didn't think i f'ed up the install.. there's like 100 less mods then normal this time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fSbP- ... C4_hzUpxvi
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby opew12 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:23 pm

First of thank you for making this mod!

I currently have the mod functional (as in the vore works) but I would like to use the coldsteel morphs for it. I tried following the guides both provided in the download zip and here on this board. But both mention a 'voremersion_colsteel.esp' file witch I'm unable to find anywhere. Could you please provide or link to where to download it, or is it no longer required?

I have currently reached the point after the MC where I created the ESP and I'll have to deep copy the created armors, but like I said, I miss the esp to open it in fo4edit
opew12
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game