Suicide by Virtue of Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Suicide by Virtue of Vore

Postby Emi » Sun May 13, 2018 3:26 am

A situation where a tiny person sacrifices herself willingly to the giant. Does this count?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun May 13, 2018 10:52 am

Emi wrote:A situation where a tiny person sacrifices herself willingly to the giant. Does this count?

Oh, I'd think so. Let us see what others think though.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby TheHeadsman » Sun May 13, 2018 11:11 am

Thanks to all who have contributed thus far. Again, it was never my intention to offend or upset. I realize we all have our own opinions and experiences regarding the subject of suicide, and for some, that experience is more painful than others. I know my opinion on the matter, as you yours. Do not believe I am attempting to alter your opinion or force mine onto you.

I wish to sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended by this thread. My own experiences with suicidal feelings and friends/family have shaped my opinion of suicide in a not-dis-favorable, and, at times, even comforting light. I suppose it hadn't occurred to me until now that others would not necessarily share this same view, which is a reflection of my own deplorable lack of foresight and close-mindedness. If enough people request this thread be removed, I will happily do so.

Have a great day, and happy hunting.
TheHeadsman
New to the forum

Postby Scrumptious » Sun May 13, 2018 4:15 pm

TheHeadsman wrote:An idea that has intrigued me for a few months is the concept of suicide by vore. I suppose semantically it could be compared to willing vore, though in this particular context, vore would be the vehicle for the embrace of nihilistic purity, cessation of existence, and escape from condemnation more than an arrangement in which the predator is sustained and the prey prioritizes the satisfaction of the predator above their own desire to cease living. Hopefully that made sense.

Have any of you out there entertained existential musings pertaining to this particular topic? Have you ever performed roleplay with a vore-suicide element? Would you ever want to? I'm not sure where this conversation will lead, if anywhere, but it's been on my mind lately, and other opinions might make it more interesting.

If we're in the realm of IRL, then anyone contemplating suicide should seek mental help. It is not a solution, and this is not a good place to discuss that subject.

So I'm going to assume that we're talking about fantasy/theory here. My answer is 'no'. In either my own fetishistic desires, or in the scenarios I write or contemplate, the willing prey is not motivated by ending their life; they are motivated by their worship of the predator.

wolf127 wrote:Suicide is an interesting subject for me considering that my Order's view of it. We highly condone suicide. If one is to consider suicide instead of trying to stop someone, we say, "Do it. Prove to us that you are weak and do not deserve to live." This generally yields an interesting result. Either they rebel and fight for survival, or they prove us right. Either way we win.

As far as suicide and vore, I like the concept for story and practically use it to some form in the backstory of my D&D character. The character is overall formed within a shapeshifter's womb after a man with wolf like features attempts suicide to end a war. The shapeshifter swallows the creature to attempt to put his consciousness back together after he shattered the neuro-chip that keeps his mind intact. (Because she is capable of manipulating consciousnesses and souls) Then his mate (wolf anthro) tricks the shapeshifter into swallowing her whole and absorbing her consciousness. The 2 consciousnesses combine and then create a body within its host.

WTF did I just read? 8O
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheHeadsman » Sun May 13, 2018 4:39 pm

For the sake of clarity, I will state that the conversation pertains to the realms of fantasy. If this was not clear, I again apologize. This is not an appropriate forum to discuss the ethics and morals of suicide as it relates to the real-world, and any such discussion on any other forum or medium would likely not yield any proactive result. I apologize for any confusion or ambiguity.
TheHeadsman
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun May 13, 2018 5:46 pm

TheHeadsman wrote:Thanks to all who have contributed thus far. Again, it was never my intention to offend or upset. I realize we all have our own opinions and experiences regarding the subject of suicide, and for some, that experience is more painful than others. I know my opinion on the matter, as you yours. Do not believe I am attempting to alter your opinion or force mine onto you.

I wish to sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended by this thread. My own experiences with suicidal feelings and friends/family have shaped my opinion of suicide in a not-dis-favorable, and, at times, even comforting light. I suppose it hadn't occurred to me until now that others would not necessarily share this same view, which is a reflection of my own deplorable lack of foresight and close-mindedness. If enough people request this thread be removed, I will happily do so.

Have a great day, and happy hunting.

For some, yes it is a touchy subject.
For me, it is how I feel about life in mortal flesh, because here, I've been abused for so long, it has become normalized for people to abuse me and get away with it. Thinking of how good it would feel to be free of that, no matter how it comes, whether by my own hands or not (though at the whimsy of idiots like world leaders and such I will rebel because I fucking said 'NO').

sweetladyamy
---

Postby TheHeadsman » Mon May 14, 2018 12:54 am

I'm not entirely sure how the conversation can progress from here, so perhaps we should let this thread die.
TheHeadsman
New to the forum

Postby stearwing » Wed May 16, 2018 2:37 am

Scrumptious wrote:WTF did I just read? 8O

A post.
Presumably written by
Guess A: someone fishing for replies.
Guess B: someone insufficiently self-aware to notice excessive edge.
Guess C: a rather, uh, religious individual.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed May 16, 2018 5:39 am

stearwing wrote:

A post.
Presumably written by

Or, Guess D: A fellow Pagan.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby stearwing » Wed May 16, 2018 6:07 am

That's C.
I'm a dragon.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed May 16, 2018 3:23 pm

stearwing wrote:That's C.

Paganism and Wicca are both under the category of non-religion, but the misinformation spread about both of them is widespread, so either one can believe a widespread lie, or disavow the lie and look into the truth.

But at any rate, a very good chance that the individual in question is talking about a story series.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Cowrie » Wed May 16, 2018 4:13 pm

"Paganism" is an incredibly broad term. I have no trouble believing that some forms of it aren't religious in nature, but there are many religious systems of belief that are considered to fall under the category of Paganism by scholars, and based on my experience with "believers" of all sorts, I consider scholars a much more reliable source of information than most people who claim to follow a given tradition.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby TheHeadsman » Wed May 16, 2018 5:58 pm

Oh, boy.
TheHeadsman
New to the forum

Postby Kharon » Wed May 16, 2018 7:54 pm

I've considered looking for a RP along these lines before, but doubted anyone would really be able to capture the essence of what I was looking for. I've also considered writing a story like this before, but - aside from my laziness and lack of creative energy meaning that, like 95%+ of my ideas, it never actually got realized - I didn't want any moral crusaders to get on my case about the subject, and I decided it's all just not worth the hassle when I could just play the fantasy out in my head instead.
Kharon
???

Postby stearwing » Thu May 17, 2018 5:16 am

sweetladyamy wrote:
stearwing wrote:That's C.

Paganism and Wicca are both under the category of non-religion, but the misinformation spread about both of them is widespread, so either one can believe a widespread lie, or disavow the lie and look into the truth.

But at any rate, a very good chance that the individual in question is talking about a story series.

I should probably have specified that I assume "religion" to refer to any established system of beliefs that requires faith, as opposed to empirical and rational analysis of the world, in order to function (thus distinguishing it from philosophy and the natural sciences) - and that was not created solely to exploit the faithful (thus distinguishing it from cults).
I'm a dragon.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu May 17, 2018 2:31 pm

stearwing wrote:I should probably have specified that I assume "religion" to refer to any established system of beliefs that requires faith, as opposed to empirical and rational analysis of the world, in order to function (thus distinguishing it from philosophy and the natural sciences) - and that was not created solely to exploit the faithful (thus distinguishing it from cults).

I'd say that's a lot like Statism, except that is exactly what Statism does is exploit the faithful, and yes, I hate it with a seething passion.

But this is topic derailing, not that there's too much to discuss about said topic...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Scrumptious » Wed May 30, 2018 6:11 pm

stearwing wrote:

A post.
Presumably written by

Hehe, thanks Professor Obvious.Image
Aren't you being a little easy by only offering three options? I write mine with no fewer than the standard four, but frequently five or six.

But, yeah, it was special. Let's not derail the conversation any further (now that I've gotten my dig in).
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheHeadsman » Wed May 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Eh, the topic has already been exhausted of any real insight, as far as I can tell. Thanks to those who have contributed.
TheHeadsman
New to the forum

Postby Jacquelope » Thu May 31, 2018 1:06 am

TheHeadsman wrote:Salutations fellow depraved Philistines!

An idea that has intrigued me for a few months is the concept of suicide by vore. I suppose semantically it could be compared to willing vore, though in this particular context, vore would be the vehicle for the embrace of nihilistic purity, cessation of existence, and escape from condemnation more than an arrangement in which the predator is sustained and the prey prioritizes the satisfaction of the predator above their own desire to cease living. Hopefully that made sense.

Have any of you out there entertained existential musings pertaining to this particular topic? Have you ever performed roleplay with a vore-suicide element? Would you ever want to? I'm not sure where this conversation will lead, if anywhere, but it's been on my mind lately, and other opinions might make it more interesting.

Regardless, happy browsing. Stay depraved. Fare thee well.

Stay depraved, lol. Good one.

I actually explored this as an answer to an old question, "can one willingly become prey?" which I also called the "French Snack Riddle". Foolish me, I never kept the link to French Snack's ancient original post, nor the story by the user Tiaji, which is discussed in my blog.

The story I came up with to answer this was "Worthless Dollars" in which a man dying of a terribly painful, wasting cancer chose a less painful end by becoming part of someone he fell in love with. It didn't end the way he expected.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby fieldmousse » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:05 am

[Edit: Oh there's page two..]

It doesn't sound like OP is talking about suicide because of depression. I'm personally quite fascinated with death, suicide fantasies don't need to be sad. I love the idea of one giving their life to a predator.
I've done willing fatal roleplay and I love it, but I don't explore the why's as to why the prey had chosen to give his life because intuitively the reasons are sad. I'd rather have a plot hole, although I can think of some alternative less sad explanations like if the prey is going to die anyway or the prey needs to be eaten or the predator will die
I love the idea that the prey is so caught up in the passion of the moment that he disregards his own life in exchange for the experience.
fieldmousse
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion