Multiple Ending Story ideas: Waddya wanna see first?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Multiple Ending Story ideas: Waddya wanna see first?

Postby delete8234b » Wed May 16, 2018 5:02 am

So, I've been juggling around the idea of making a few stories with multiple endings, and a variety of scenarios. Here's the three multi-ending stories that I've come up with (note that the names are very, very temporary and will change with the final version!:

• Lab Lad: Essentially, the idea is simple enough: Collier gets on as a janitor at a private laboratory. In spite of this, Collier stumbles across a wide collection of files about the creatures being investigated in the lab. You would then be able to choose which creature he decides to pay a visit, and ultimately which one will make a meal out of him...

• Magic Misadventures: Collier wanders into a magic show, and just so happens to be chosen as the next volunteer. During a brief intermission, he's given a list of cards which have a collection of magic tricks on them. Collier thinks that they're weird spells, and thinks that a normal human being isn't capable of magic tricks like "Human Swallowing". Of course, this is not your average, everyday magician...

I plan on doing both, but I don't know which one you all would rather see first! Please let me know: I'll begin working on it in the very near future!
delete8234b
Somewhat familiar

Re: Multiple Ending Story ideas: Waddya wanna see first?

Postby erik2873 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Magic Misadventures sounds interesting
erik2873
New to the forum

Re: Multiple Ending Story ideas: Waddya wanna see first?

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Wed May 16, 2018 3:30 pm

erik2873 wrote:Magic Misadventures sounds interesting

^ this
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion