God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <Spring update logs>

Postby Datstrudel » Mon May 14, 2018 10:16 pm

This is a weird question, but i remember a scene in a past version that i loved. I found the pic file for the pred (grand pred 1 i think). How do i get to that scene in this update?

Also, where is Brothel? I can't seem to find it.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 am

Datstrudel wrote:This is a weird question, but i remember a scene in a past version that i loved. I found the pic file for the pred (grand pred 1 i think). How do i get to that scene in this update?

Also, where is Brothel? I can't seem to find it.

This is the first mission in the school. If you get over the Barns introduction (some people can't for some reason) and do the first class session, where you learn arcane missile, Barns should give you the first mission where you go to the yellow roofed house above brothel.
Brothel is if you go left after entering Grandhol. Both shown in this pic. :)
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CACTUS42 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:58 am

Hey Quick question. How do I find: the beast ? I can't aim to find her...
CACTUS42
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue May 15, 2018 11:48 am

CACTUS42 wrote:Hey Quick question. How do I find: the beast ? I can't aim to find her...

Sorry for not making it clear in this version.
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CACTUS42 » Tue May 15, 2018 2:04 pm

salamoun wrote:
CACTUS42 wrote:Hey Quick question. How do I find: the beast ? I can't aim to find her...

well thank you for responding so fast, but the problem is that she does not appear when i go to the mountain cave. Have I missed Something?

PS: don't worry for some forgeting that sort of thing can occur, plus you active and that's cool :D
CACTUS42
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Tue May 15, 2018 2:13 pm

CACTUS42 wrote:
salamoun wrote:

well thank you for responding so fast, but the problem is that she does not appear when i go to the mountain cave. Have I missed Something?

PS: don't worry for some forgeting that sort of thing can occur, plus you active and that's cool :D

talk to sailor under Ruvkus twice then go to Grandhol castle then she should be in the cave.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Tue May 15, 2018 9:55 pm

Where does Saloman go after defeating alma?
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Tue May 15, 2018 11:36 pm

Datstrudel wrote:Where does Saloman go after defeating alma?

Right now he's just gone after that. In next update you should be able to find him in pub.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Banshee754 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:55 am

any plan for the church and arena ?
Banshee754
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Wed May 16, 2018 6:25 am

Banshee754 wrote:any plan for the church and arena ?

Church will be part of one of the future school missions (dunno when I add that) and arena will be in the next update as one of the reusable ways to earn gold by winning fights and also a way to interact with the third princess that is not in the current version.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Banshee754 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:55 am

What about the house that wasn't accessable in the current version that near the player hometown (forget the name of player hometown) and the sirnes's lake i belive, i'm sorry i'm forget the name of that location
Banshee754
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Wed May 16, 2018 11:24 am

Banshee754 wrote:What about the house that wasn't accessable in the current version that near the player hometown (forget the name of player hometown) and the sirnes's lake i belive, i'm sorry i'm forget the name of that location

Hometown is Koltel and I believe all houses were accessible there. About Sirnes lake, I don't think I'll be able to add it in the next one.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:50 pm

I think that Banshee meant about houses in overworld map. And I answer - some of them are just random ruins (something like you could encounter in Fallout 2 when you stop in random places) and some are planned for future even yet to come.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby aceshot117 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Why does the game keep telling me to yell at you?
aceshot117
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed May 16, 2018 11:27 pm

aceshot117 wrote:Why does the game keep telling me to yell at you?

Because there are parts that are not finished and I'm lazy piece of shit that must be yelled at to keep working on it. I know people enjoy the game and that motivates me to not let it die, but I was raised under iron fist of my father and it made me working mostly when I'm forced to. I know it looks shitty in theory but it's for the best for me and the game. (I'm kinda broken individual in this regard)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Banshee754 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:18 am

any plan for the fairy in faveniel forest ?
Banshee754
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Thu May 17, 2018 12:39 am

Banshee754 wrote:any plan for the fairy in faveniel forest ?

I aim to finish most of the Faveniel forest in this upcoming update so yes.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OmegaGregar » Thu May 17, 2018 10:05 am

Thanks for the quick response to my post. I went through the steps you showed me, only to find that I actually do have the VL Gothic Font file in RPG maker. For whatever reason, God Complex cant seem to locate it even if I place it in the game's own folder. Is there a way around this?
OmegaGregar
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Thu May 17, 2018 10:29 am

OmegaGregar wrote:Thanks for the quick response to my post. I went through the steps you showed me, only to find that I actually do have the VL Gothic Font file in RPG maker. For whatever reason, God Complex cant seem to locate it even if I place it in the game's own folder. Is there a way around this?

It should not be in the game's folder, only in the RPG maker one. It seems that your PC don't have the font installed overall, try using links provided in this thread to install it and see if it keeps happening:
https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21019/
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OmegaGregar » Thu May 17, 2018 10:45 am

SUCCESS! thank you! :3
OmegaGregar
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game