JrLoken's Fallout Vore Addons thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JrLoken's Fallout Vore Addons thread

Postby jrloken » Mon May 14, 2018 2:20 am

ForgetfulHatter wrote:hunger satiation in survival mode sounds very useful.
not sure if it has been implemented yet but i'll install the latest and give it a shot.

theres been a couple of times i'd be sat there digesting a raider and it goes you are faminished. :?
and i'd imagine that the sole survivor is digesting someone fully to ensure their demize and then passing all the digested nutrients out the otherside :D

Sadly the coding for that is outside of my modding capabilities.
However, Carreau has that in their voremersion mod now.
I'll link it here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059&start=960
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon May 14, 2018 6:57 am

I had to pul my survival update. Something is borked up with perks not running the script to update actorvalues. I should have it sorted this evening when i get time to test after work.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Mon May 14, 2018 7:02 am

Carreau wrote:I had to pul my survival update. Something is borked up with perks not running the script to update actorvalues. I should have it sorted this evening when i get time to test after work.

I saw that.
It's a shame, we've been wanting this feature in the mod since it's release and when we finally get it, it breaks.
Spoiler: show
Much like Fallout 4 itself.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon May 14, 2018 7:10 am

I’ on East Coast US time. I shouldn’t need more than a few hours to test some fixes after I get hime from work (usually around 5 pm my time)
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Mon May 14, 2018 7:46 am

Carreau wrote:I’ on East Coast US time. I shouldn’t need more than a few hours to test some fixes after I get hime from work (usually around 5 pm my time)

That's good to hear, although you should know that I keep track of your thread, so there's no need to post about it here.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby skatedriver43 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Heyo!

I wanted to ask if it's possible to make Assaultrons (particularly Ada) into preds, like the deathclaws. I also want to know if it's possible to mod in a big belly made specifically for assaultrons, which I'd imagine would be a little easier considering Assaultrons already have somewhat humanoid physiques that would mesh with Gat's (albeit retextured) belly models.
skatedriver43
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Tue May 15, 2018 5:12 am

skatedriver43 wrote:Heyo!

I wanted to ask if it's possible to make Assaultrons (particularly Ada) into preds, like the deathclaws. I also want to know if it's possible to mod in a big belly made specifically for assaultrons, which I'd imagine would be a little easier considering Assaultrons already have somewhat humanoid physiques that would mesh with Gat's (albeit retextured) belly models.

Hm, I think I could turn Assaultrons into preds at the code end of things, however the belly meshes are outside of my skill set, sadly.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Tue May 15, 2018 7:52 am

Hi, just a quick question. I have been using your mod for a while now and have been wondering if I have it set up wrong. I mean, I got it running and it seems to be working but I think it may not be as intended. I like using the version with no Dogmeat vore as it seems to make all dogs capable of doing it. I found it quite annoying to be constantly eaten from packs so I opted out of that version. However, to get the "no Dogmeat vore" version to work I need the original version and the "no Dogmeat vore" version both installed in that order. If I just install the "no Dogmeat vore" version then the male belly fix does not work and I believe a few recipes are missing.

[We think there maybe something up because that would make the "DogmeatVoreToggle" redundant with our set-up.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Tue May 15, 2018 8:32 am

lyingunderfire wrote:Hi, just a quick question. I have been using your mod for a while now and have been wondering if I have it set up wrong. I mean, I got it running and it seems to be working but I think it may not be as intended. I like using the version with no Dogmeat vore as it seems to make all dogs capable of doing it. I found it quite annoying to be constantly eaten from packs so I opted out of that version. However, to get the "no Dogmeat vore" version to work I need the original version and the "no Dogmeat vore" version both installed in that order. If I just install the "no Dogmeat vore" version then the male belly fix does not work and I believe a few recipes are missing.

[We think there maybe something up because that would make the "DogmeatVoreToggle" redundant with our set-up.]

I must've forgotten to update that branch, it should be easy to fix though, gimme a second.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Tue May 15, 2018 8:42 am

jrloken wrote:
lyingunderfire wrote:Hi, just a quick question. I have been using your mod for a while now and have been wondering if I have it set up wrong. I mean, I got it running and it seems to be working but I think it may not be as intended. I like using the version with no Dogmeat vore as it seems to make all dogs capable of doing it. I found it quite annoying to be constantly eaten from packs so I opted out of that version. However, to get the "no Dogmeat vore" version to work I need the original version and the "no Dogmeat vore" version both installed in that order. If I just install the "no Dogmeat vore" version then the male belly fix does not work and I believe a few recipes are missing.

I must've forgotten to update that branch, it should be easy to fix though, gimme a second.

That branch should be up to date now, just redownload that branch and everything should work as intended.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Tue May 15, 2018 10:12 pm

The male belly fix still does not work without the full mod. When I get near crafting benches, I will see if I have any missing recipes.

Edit: Yep. Still missing recipes too. Anyway, the way I have it set up to get everything to work seems like how you want it set up with this separate version. If anyone else is having this problem, then download and install the full mod and the "no Dogmeat vore" version in this load order and use the "no Dogmeat vore" version as a toggle.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 am

jrloken,

Since i use a shitload of other mods (and using your mod would probably break them), how hard would it be to just modify the weapon injector.pex thing myself so that female raiders have the vore weapon? can i just copy and paste a specific line into it or is it more complicated than that.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby jrloken » Wed May 16, 2018 8:34 am

nuggholio wrote:jrloken,

Since i use a shitload of other mods (and using your mod would probably break them), how hard would it be to just modify the weapon injector.pex thing myself so that female raiders have the vore weapon? can i just copy and paste a specific line into it or is it more complicated than that.

Well, you could just disable male preds in-game, they'll still spawn with the devour weapon, but they'll just punch you instead of trying to eat you.
But as for the injector.pex I never went into that, I just used a "mod" from the Nexus.
Anyway, as far as I can tell, you can't make weapons and equipment different for different sexes, as that's not how the levelled lists work. Though you're welcome to try.

Actually fun fact, this mod is my first mod.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Fri May 18, 2018 12:53 am

Is it possible to have vore raiders spawn at higher levels too? It seems like raiders with the devour weapon really only spawn at lower levels, and I'm level 53 now and I haven't seen any vore raiders spawning as Survivalists or Veterans.

Would it be possible to have the higher level raiders start with a higher vore level too? Every raider that spawns starts with only 14 vore level.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby jrloken » Fri May 18, 2018 1:25 am

RakeVuri wrote:Is it possible to have vore raiders spawn at higher levels too? It seems like raiders with the devour weapon really only spawn at lower levels, and I'm level 53 now and I haven't seen any vore raiders spawning as Survivalists or Veterans.

Would it be possible to have the higher level raiders start with a higher vore level too? Every raider that spawns starts with only 14 vore level.

The coding behind making them a higher vore level is too complex for me, but I should be able to update the spawn lists to have more vore raiders around.

Related. If someone wants to take a crack at coding some of the things people are requesting, i'd at the very least credit you for your work.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Sun May 27, 2018 8:16 am

I've updated the spawn lists for the vorish raiders, they should be a bit more common now.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Wed May 30, 2018 8:20 am

Just stopping by to tell you that the vorish raiders are, indeed, more common now.

[Time to brush up on whiff punishing.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Wed May 30, 2018 8:46 am

lyingunderfire wrote:Just stopping by to tell you that the vorish raiders are, indeed, more common now.

[Time to brush up on whiff punishing.]

Good to hear!
In other news, i've overhauled the Nuka-Acid item, it should now act, sound and feel like any other item made by John Caleb Bradberton and the Nuka-Cola Corporation. Up to and including giving you a bottle cap when used, so no more flat Nuka-Acids for the preds of the wasteland.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:44 am

JR, this is in reaponse to your question about assaultrons.

There’s no pred flag in the base mod, so the issue is how do you equip an item on an assaultron. It turns out that it might be easier than I had imagined. Each assaultron is spawned with a set of blades and claws for either arm. If you add the devour enchantment to them, newly spawned assaultrona should be able to spawn. They probably won’t be able to equip the bellies as that slot is listed as unnamed in the race data.
Carreau
---

Postby jrloken » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:51 am

Carreau wrote:JR, this is in reaponse to your question about assaultrons.

There’s no pred flag in the base mod, so the issue is how do you equip an item on an assaultron. It turns out that it might be easier than I had imagined. Each assaultron is spawned with a set of blades and claws for either arm. If you add the devour enchantment to them, newly spawned assaultrona should be able to spawn. They probably won’t be able to equip the bellies as that slot is listed as unnamed in the race data.

I originally used the unarmedassaultron weapon instead of the claws, I've already done that code-side, but i've yet to it test out in game so i'll do that now and report back with the results.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game