3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The new pred is in. How do you feel about her?

Overwhelmed with happy.
52%
short, but sweet.
28%
it is very update
5%
is aight
6%
I wanted something else(feel free to comment)
4%
I'm that last option cause the poll glitched again
6%

Total votes : 263

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 05/09/17

Postby nuggholio » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:07 am

well... i can't get the disgust ending, at the very best i can get roughly 70% disgust.

halp?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:04 pm

I'm probably not gonna make an update anytime soon to this game since my projects have gotten busier lately, so I'll drop a quick helping hint for the disgust ending. Since people have figured out how to make her sick, I'm just going to mention what you need to do afterwards. Keep in mind that all stats are higher when you struggle or massage at night, so be sure to time her being sick again right before it hits night time. When she's sick you can only massage her 3 times at night before she goes neutral mood again, and I think for or 5 struggles before she gets angry, but don't hold me to that one. I can kinda see that this new pred was kind of a drastic difficulty hike, but I'm not sure if it's worth changing at this point. Again, when I get to work on this game again for a new pred, I'll keep in mind to make it similar to figna, but also try to still make it relatively difficult enough so that players will have to dissect the new pred a bit to see how she works.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Villager2000 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:53 am

Why am I unable to play the browser version :(
Villager2000
New to the forum

Postby BlackfireVii » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:59 am

I love this game to pieces but there's only one thing missing...

A burp. A belch, something! That is what really gets me, you know? Currently i'd say the game sits at a 9.5/10. it's still difficult but it's not impossible. Again, a burp and a bit more balancing and i think you'd have a perfect 10/10 game!
BlackfireVii
New to the forum

Postby Kirah » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:45 pm

I always found this game way too hard. I could never get any other endings than digestion.

After downloading the browser version, I see why. Apparently, the non-browser version makes all the timers deplete much faster. I noticed this in a few other nwjs based games, too. I think the game's speed is affected by how good your PC is.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pacattack25 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:39 pm

This doesn't like running new predator under wine :( any chance of native mac version?
pacattack25
---

Postby pacattack25 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:58 am

can't figure out disgust ending - or what you have to do to get fap to do anything
pacattack25
---

Postby psychoplayz » Sun May 20, 2018 6:07 pm

so i downloaded both but whenever i click to open it just shows what inside the file no launcher or way to start. how do i open the actual game? please help
psychoplayz
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun May 20, 2018 6:55 pm

by BlackfireVii » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:59 am
I love this game to pieces but there's only one thing missing...

A burp. A belch, something! That is what really gets me, you know? Currently i'd say the game sits at a 9.5/10. it's still difficult but it's not impossible. Again, a burp and a bit more balancing and i think you'd have a perfect 10/10 game!

Hmm, it never dawned on me, but that is a good point. I'm presently sorta remaking the game now that I know a better import method for characters, so I'll have to bullet point planting a few burps and belches for effect.

by Kirah » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:45 am
I always found this game way too hard. I could never get any other endings than digestion.

After downloading the browser version, I see why. Apparently, the non-browser version makes all the timers deplete much faster. I noticed this in a few other nwjs based games, too. I think the game's speed is affected by how good your PC is.

Yeah, I learned that I had the meter going down a pixel once per tick which will be faster or slower depending on your system, and only now did I learn the joys of multiplying things by delta time to keep the effect consistent no matter what computer you are using. I'll be sure to do that upon the remaking.

by pacattack25 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:39 pm
This doesn't like running new predator under wine :( any chance of native mac version?

I learned there is a very possible method to making a mac version, but it's knowing another mac user and sending them the build. Nothing too tricky, but still pending right now

by pacattack25 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:58 am
can't figure out disgust ending - or what you have to do to get fap to do anything

Seeing as how this game has been out for a long while and I may make predators work differently later, I'll give you the rundown. If she's in a neutral mood, you need to plea and get her horny, and then you need to flirt with her till she gets turned off and rather disgusted. Don't spam it too much though cause she'll just turn angry afterwards. Luckily she'll warn you that you are pissing her off. Once you are convinced she's disgusted you choose to fap, and she'll feel sickened. Though this takes the most time to get, it's also easy to max out her sickness especially if it's night and she's grossed out. The idea was to make an easy ending that's hard to find.

by psychoplayz » Sun May 20, 2018 3:07 pm
so i downloaded both but whenever i click to open it just shows what inside the file no launcher or way to start. how do i open the actual game? please help

If you are using the browser version, it will have one broser file in the folder that you can run, and if it's the desktop version, you want to open the NW application in the folder.

Whew, now that I'm done answering some questions I thought I'd go by and give a heads up that I'm kinda remaking 3DD Though I still like this version, I found it unstable and needed improvement. Also I always felt Figna's animation was way too stiff. I also have a few artists I'm speaking to about new predators. Though I already have one in mind I was curious what you guys might want for another predator. There were so many suggestions some time ago, and I can't seem to find them now, so I'm posting another. After that, I'll make a poll to avoid personal bias.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nyabulon » Fri May 25, 2018 6:24 am

Heck yeah! Glad to see something happening here again. This game is definitely one of my favourites on the site. :)
Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby psychoplayz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:00 pm

finally downloaded the game though im having a lot of trouble with the second pred. no matter what i do i never make any progress. is there a specific way if so can anyone give any hints im having alot of trouble
psychoplayz
New to the forum

Postby Cobbly » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:33 pm

I wish there was disposal, but oh well.
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fetterpunk » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:38 am

I would love to have a Lamia Pred. everyday you sink a little bit deeper into her snake stomach and maybe made all that harder to escape.
Fetterpunk
New to the forum

Postby xXmo34Xx » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:20 pm

Good game
xXmo34Xx
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:45 pm

Say does anybody know a good available artist who can do stills? I'm remaking 3DD to have less of a clunky build with smoother animation and easier controls, but I thought having some extra character still for endings and such. If anyone has an artist they would like to suggest, I'm all ears.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Okay, so I have made an updated version of 3dd but before continuing with new predators, I thought I'd have you guys try out the new mechanics first. I wanted to make it mostly mouse based so it's easier for everyone, but I want to ensure that this is a good direction and not a bad one. Bellow is the game in Early access right now. If you like the direction, then I'll begin adding new predators. fair warning, figna has been adjusted to be much nicer. there is only one way to get digested by her but I won't give it away since it's kinda easy. hope you like the update

https://gamejolt.com/games/3dd/384335
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Robertruler77 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:14 pm

This new version seems pretty good. I'm liking the new direction and I'm interested to see where you go from here.
Robertruler77
New to the forum

Postby zombiese » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:12 pm

Solid work, minigames still feel a little long to me but it seems like intentional design.
zombiese
Been posting for a bit

Postby VLover552 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:50 am

I'm liking the new way of doing the struggle/massage thing instead of the old going crazy with the arrow keys
VLover552
Participator

Postby jeveasy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:31 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Okay, so I have made an updated version of 3dd but before continuing with new predators, I thought I'd have you guys try out the new mechanics first. I wanted to make it mostly mouse based so it's easier for everyone, but I want to ensure that this is a good direction and not a bad one. Bellow is the game in Early access right now. If you like the direction, then I'll begin adding new predators. fair warning, figna has been adjusted to be much nicer. there is only one way to get digested by her but I won't give it away since it's kinda easy. hope you like the update

https://gamejolt.com/games/3dd/384335

Would it be possible to let the player chose how they wish to play? I for one prefer to older way but that may be because I haven't played in a long time.
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game