RPG Maker MV - Vore Generator parts

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

RPG Maker MV - Vore Generator parts

Postby Askhelad » Mon May 21, 2018 8:53 am

So i bought RPG Maker, because sales and stuff. And I am working on a game which might or might not get released at some point.

I've made some Parts for the MV Character Generator and I think it would be a waste if nobody would use them. So here they are, just use them responsibly ^^
Example:
NakedExample.png

So if you want to install the Parts open the Zip-folder:
MVGeneratorVore.zip
(194.06 KiB) Downloaded 429 times

and put everything thats in the folder "TV" into \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\Generator\TV\Female
and everything thats in the Folder "Variation" into \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\Generator\Variation\Female

Now it will work. But you will only be able to use the bright colors of Armors to color your bellys!
to be able to choose the natural skin colors you have to exchange \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\Generator\gradients.png with the gradients png wich i have provided in my Zip Folder.
(the gradientsOriginal is just a safety copy of the original in case you delete that.)
Also you need to restart RPG Maker ^^

So have fun and may some of us actually finish their work.
Askhelad
New to the forum

Re: RPG Maker MV - Vore Generator parts

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon May 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Wow, this is the tits.

This definitely makes creating these sprites a lot easier. Thanks for this. :D :D
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Nobodyman » Mon May 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Wow! This is awesome!

Unfortunately, for the game I'm working on now, I would kind of need the sprite to be clothed, but perhaps this is something I could implement in the future. Thanks!
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Mon May 21, 2018 6:49 pm

I applaud you for contributing this resource to the community. This brings to mind, I'm surprised I don't see more shared resources. Should we have a stickied megathread that compiles publicly usable assets like these?

EDIT: Nevermind, that already exists.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Aces » Mon May 21, 2018 7:58 pm

I just wish I had this for XP. I like XP sprites much more. I often convert them for use in Ace.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby truck » Mon May 21, 2018 9:18 pm

its a shame you aren't going to try to make a game but I understand. it could take 2-5+ years to make a game by yourself but the main thing that sucks about all of these gamilng companies is look at their products. you buy X game or software and then buy packs for it to improve the game or what you can do in it.
truck
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Tue May 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Arg...had some nice stuff aswell, but my laptop decided to die on me (motherbord failed), so right now all I had is lost. Next laptop will back up my important stuff once a week....
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue May 22, 2018 7:27 pm

RC8015 wrote:Arg...had some nice stuff aswell, but my laptop decided to die on me (motherbord failed), so right now all I had is lost. Next laptop will back up my important stuff once a week....

Before saying all is lost, try to see if you can recover the contents of your HDD. If you can, save it to removable storage.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby VerduxXudrev » Mon May 28, 2018 11:47 pm

Oh, hell yeah! Thank you for the contribution. I will do my best to finish my project with these. I may still need battler sprites, but I *might* have that covered.
VerduxXudrev
New to the forum

Return to Vore game