Female Vore Fans?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Female Vore Fans?

Postby AutumnFerret » Thu May 24, 2018 9:26 am

So I recently read through a forum post where people were giving some information about themselves and I was kind of shocked to see a pretty even split ratio of female and male users. I had always assumed that vore was mostly a male exclusive fetish with only a few exceptions. So I was wondering, how many of you out there (transgender or not) identify as female? And, as a follow up question are you prey or pred?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Re: Female Vore Fans?

Postby xdarkmarth » Thu May 24, 2018 10:13 am

Well I'm a female and I'm a pred~
xdarkmarth
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:25 am

I'm female and... that question is complicated for me

IRL, I am more of an observer/prey for certain preds, but I prefer roleplaying as the predator in RPs,but the preds are nothing like me, more like my preferred type.

As for your surprise, well yes there is a decent amount of us but males still dominate the community, we were just hiding for a long time and I guess what you're seeing is some of them coming out of hiding.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:07 am

I am a straight female who almost exclusively plays prey for M/F scenarios. I specialize in M/F and sometimes M/M. I'm not a fan of female preds at all. There are lots of us female vore fans out there, but most of us tend to just hide because many of us often get persecuted for our preferences by the male majority.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ladyalexis31 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:44 pm

I'm female and whilst I prefer to play as prey, I have started playing as pred as well.
ladyalexis31
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Thu May 24, 2018 1:13 pm

I am, I guess.
Last edited by Eznam on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Thu May 24, 2018 10:04 pm

I'm female and generally identify as prey (or in some cases, observer). I do also play as male preds sometimes in RP and the like and make a lot of male pred characters. I simply enjoy the female prey role much more for what I identify and relate with, though.

I would take forum posts with a grain of salt. From my experience over several years, although there definitely are a fair few female vore fans, the community definitely seems to have a lot more males. Responses to one or even a few forums points are not going to be an accurate representation by any stretch of the imagination.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby divineBeast » Fri May 25, 2018 1:39 am

female, pred oriented? like i cant personally put myself or persona in a vore situation but like to as my OCs. i hope that makes sense. also i only play as male preds. i dont care the gender of the prey.
divineBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carey » Fri May 25, 2018 3:05 am

I'm a female and I'm a pred.
Carey
New to the forum

Postby Rivenscry » Fri May 25, 2018 6:56 am

Female here, almost exclusively prey.
Rivenscry
Somewhat familiar

Postby SweetMarie » Fri May 25, 2018 10:52 am

Female here, pred and prey.

Like Chameleonette said above, forum posts are not really an accurate representation of the entire vore community. There are certainly more males than females in this community, however depending on the topic at hand, you may see more or less of one population. For example, if you start a thread like this one which asks about females who like vore, you're much more likely to get more females responding to it. If somebody were to read this thread and nothing else, it may seem like there are more females into vore than males. Nevertheless, if that same person were to continue to explore the rest of the forum, they would see that males definitely outnumber females in this community.
SweetMarie
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Fri May 25, 2018 2:36 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heptarch8 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:28 pm

Female with a Y chromosome here. Still figuring out sexuality (it's complicated), unsure of pred/prey role.

I'd like to be a girl IRL but I'm not trans because I wouldn't feel like a girl just pretending to be one

...You may be trans anyway. Gender is also complicated. You can just be a girl if you want to, and the feelings of faking it can be addressed and dealt with.
Heptarch8
New to the forum

Postby Cowrie » Fri May 25, 2018 3:41 pm

I'm female, and predator only. Unlike many of the others who have replied, I only play female-gendered preds, though in terms of sex I also like playing or making content with hermaphrodite preds.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Emi » Sat May 26, 2018 8:47 am

Female, prey only.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby AkaiFenneku » Sat May 26, 2018 5:55 pm

I'm female, but I don't like inserting myself in vore scenarios, so you can say I'm an observer.
As for my preferences in vore, I'm a big fan of M preds in general, though F preds are awesome too. I just tend to draw more male preds because in general, I draw males more, and I'm still grasping how to draw female anatomy. Well, also because I get attached to male characters more easily than female, but again, if it's done well, I would care less about the gender of the pred and the prey. What I do notice is that the vore community, as for with most communities, is male dominated and most of the pred art I find are either females or herms, though.
Nightmare Fiction can be a love song if you're not a coward.
AkaiFenneku
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pluie » Sat May 26, 2018 6:10 pm

AutumnFerret wrote:So I recently read through a forum post where people were giving some information about themselves and I was kind of shocked to see a pretty even split ratio of female and male users. I had always assumed that vore was mostly a male exclusive fetish with only a few exceptions. So I was wondering, how many of you out there (transgender or not) identify as female? And, as a follow up question are you prey or pred?

Hi here

I'm only observer
'can't imagine myself as pred of prey.
I love m/m and male pred but it dosent really matter
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Sat May 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Hm. No one answered :(
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:05 am

Eznam wrote:Hm. No one answered :(

Err someone did, check the posts again
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Eznam » Sun May 27, 2018 10:07 am

coop500 wrote:
Eznam wrote:Hm. No one answered :(

Err someone did, check the posts again

Ooops I see... Doesn't really answer the question though. In fact it ignored it.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion