Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Pilum » Thu May 24, 2018 9:49 pm

Very admirable work. You've done what so many have wanted for years in making animations a possibility. Though they do not work properly on my end, but I will blame that on my already script-heavy mod installation and the mod's work in progress state. Animations for grabbing play on the actor, but the vore animations only sometimes play and never have linked up properly. I'm unsure if this is the intended effect.

Though I do ask: Do you have plans on adding unbirth in time?

Cheers. Wonderful work keeping to this mod.

edit: fixed a typo.
Last edited by Pilum on Fri May 25, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Vicyntae » Fri May 25, 2018 1:48 am

Pilum wrote:Very admirable work. You've done what so many have wanted for years in making animations a possibility. Though they do not work properly on my end, but I will blame that on my already script-heavy mod installation and the mod's work in progress state. Animations for grabbing play on the actor, but the vore animations only sometimes plan and never have linked up properly. I'm unsure if this is the intended effect.

Though I do ask: Do you have plans on adding unbirth in time?

Cheers. Wonderful work keeping to this mod.

Oh why thank you :oops:. Yeah, the animation needs more work, but don't worry, I'll get them right soon. As for unbirth, I plan on implimenting it soon. Maybe not the next version, but soon.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri May 25, 2018 2:40 pm

man idk what you did but your original post here looks fuckin weird
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Fri May 25, 2018 2:42 pm

Pilum wrote:Very admirable work. You've done what so many have wanted for years in making animations a possibility.

Ya agreed, vore animations is a feature I don't think I'd be able to pass on using. I'll be keeping an eye on this project now. Big ups Vicyntae.

Also, as they are on your wish list and if you still need help with them, I can probably do some sfx work for you.

One of the things that's always bugged me about devourment is how limited the scope of it's audio is regardless of what samples are being used. There's only a handful sound clips devourment uses and it could be fleshed out more to make the whole experience more immersive.

For example, something simple like say a small folder of pred gender specific urps and hiccups that occasionally play while the pc is digesting, or giving corpses their own specific prey audio so you don't end up with a dead body making live prey sounds.

I would love to have working animal prey with belly sizes according to the animal, and I would be happy to do the sfx work for that. It would mostly just be resourcing farm and stock skyrim animal sfx, and then putting together a small sequence for each animal coupled with some ambient gurgle/groan sfx sequence used as background.

If you're interested feel free to send me a pm and we can discuss it more.

Cheers!
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:44 pm

two things i'm encountering:
1. the context menu now takes anywhere from a second or two to ten seconds to actually pop up, where before it took maybe a second tops
2. so i forgot to run fnis before launching. while eating food, my belly grew. then i ran fnis and now my belly grows no more
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pilum » Fri May 25, 2018 3:53 pm

I'd like to add some observations as well.

1. The context menu itself opens immediately for me, but navigating through it can take some time.

2. No idea what requirements are necessary for which perks, or what some of them do. Had a lot of trouble trying to take perks, it could do nothing and tell me the perk was unlocked, or not show up certain options only some of the time.

3. I would recommend different implementation of textures on the dynamic equipment bellies. At all sizes they still respond to lighting as if they were thin. Though I'm sure you already know, it's a new feature that isn't complete and I understand that it's not refined.

4. I'm also not sure where a lot of documentation or tutorials are. I see your footnotes on the first post, but I still feel left in the dark for a lot of mechanics and perks.

Cheers. Progress is wonderful so far.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:23 pm

forgot to mention that i don't really see how to train my anal capacity

more things:
1. i can't adjust perks in the mcm menu at all, even on debug mode, which means i have to wait the half a minute between hitting the show perks button in the context button and the perks menu actually opening, then another half minute for the game to reopen the perks menu, then the couple seconds to go back to the context menu, and then i'm free
2. switched to nioverride and got my belly back. however, after i set the max belly size to about 50 to reduce the torpedo effect, my current fullness stopped tracking properly, the number staying the same as i ate and digested things. likewise, i had many things in my tum with 0s on the counters
3. i would regularly reach the point of puking, but i wouldn't actually expel any stomach contents it didn't seem
4. when i got to being extremely bloated, at or near the puke point, my magic effects menu would get crowded with bloated effects and my speed would suddenly be crazy fast

i super adore all this mod stands for but in its current condition i think i gotta just wait for the kinks to be hammered out
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Fri May 25, 2018 10:49 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:man idk what you did but your original post here looks fuckin weird

I have no idea what I did either. I might just scrap 90% percent of it and move all the info to the Github. Baffling.

kongpow wrote:
Pilum wrote:Very admirable work. You've done what so many have wanted for years in making animations a possibility.

Ya agreed, vore animations is a feature I don't think I'd be able to pass on using. I'll be keeping an eye on this project now. Big ups Vicyntae.

Also, as they are on your wish list and if you still need help with them, I can probably do some sfx work for you.

One of the things that's always bugged me about devourment is how limited the scope of it's audio is regardless of what samples are being used. There's only a handful sound clips devourment uses and it could be fleshed out more to make the whole experience more immersive.

For example, something simple like say a small folder of pred gender specific urps and hiccups that occasionally play while the pc is digesting, or giving corpses their own specific prey audio so you don't end up with a dead body making live prey sounds.

I would love to have working animal prey with belly sizes according to the animal, and I would be happy to do the sfx work for that. It would mostly just be resourcing farm and stock skyrim animal sfx, and then putting together a small sequence for each animal coupled with some ambient gurgle/groan sfx sequence used as background.

If you're interested feel free to send me a pm and we can discuss it more.

Cheers!

Oh my, I would love that! I already have some spaces for sound effects and other kinds of effects in the code, I just have to impliment them. I'll PM you in a couple of days, I need to look over my code and see what I need and what can be done.

Slayerhero90 wrote:two things i'm encountering:
1. the context menu now takes anywhere from a second or two to ten seconds to actually pop up, where before it took maybe a second tops
2. so i forgot to run fnis before launching. while eating food, my belly grew. then i ran fnis and now my belly grows no more

The context menu tends to lag for some reason that I'm not aware, but I think it lags when something is happening behind the scenes (usually an update). JContainers dosen't allow multiple scripts to edit the same value at the same time, so it probably waiting on that.

FNIS should't really have an effect on anything really. I'll look and see if I crossed a wire somewhere

Pilum wrote:I'd like to add some observations as well.

1. The context menu itself opens immediately for me, but navigating through it can take some time.

2. No idea what requirements are necessary for which perks, or what some of them do. Had a lot of trouble trying to take perks, it could do nothing and tell me the perk was unlocked, or not show up certain options only some of the time.

3. I would recommend different implementation of textures on the dynamic equipment bellies. At all sizes they still respond to lighting as if they were thin. Though I'm sure you already know, it's a new feature that isn't complete and I understand that it's not refined.

4. I'm also not sure where a lot of documentation or tutorials are. I see your footnotes on the first post, but I still feel left in the dark for a lot of mechanics and perks.

Cheers. Progress is wonderful so far.

1. The most expensive thing right now is the Perks menu, which has to run canTakePerk, a rather expensive function. I need it to hide perks that are unable to be taken. However, I just got an idea for how to handle these perks.

2. Perk requirements can be checked by clicking on perks in the MCM menu. I just realized that this function dosen't work in the context menu, so that will be fixed as well with the above.

3. Honestly, that was my first time making an armor, espcially a skin armor. I might need someone to make new ones for me.

4. I'll be adding documentation to the Github wiki in the coming weeks. There's already a tutorial for adding animations up, though.

Slayerhero90 wrote:forgot to mention that i don't really see how to train my anal capacity

more things:
1. i can't adjust perks in the mcm menu at all, even on debug mode, which means i have to wait the half a minute between hitting the show perks button in the context button and the perks menu actually opening, then another half minute for the game to reopen the perks menu, then the couple seconds to go back to the context menu, and then i'm free
2. switched to nioverride and got my belly back. however, after i set the max belly size to about 50 to reduce the torpedo effect, my current fullness stopped tracking properly, the number staying the same as i ate and digested things. likewise, i had many things in my tum with 0s on the counters
3. i would regularly reach the point of puking, but i wouldn't actually expel any stomach contents it didn't seem
4. when i got to being extremely bloated, at or near the puke point, my magic effects menu would get crowded with bloated effects and my speed would suddenly be crazy fast

i super adore all this mod stands for but in its current condition i think i gotta just wait for the kinks to be hammered out

1. Another oddity. Do the perks actually appear in the MCM menu, or do they just appear as question marks? What happens when you click on them?
2. I think I know what is happening, but I'm not sure why it's happening.
3. Vomiting is now handled by a timer. I think it's set to 5 minutes before you'll be forced to vomit again (it's actually the debuff effect, check the applied effects menu).
4. I saw that too. I wonder if getting your Speedmult AV to negative numbers causes you to accellerate instead? I'll see if I can rearrange the spells in the CK to prevent them from being applied multiple times.

Thank you guys so much for testing this for me! I'll work on fixing the bugs soon. You can track them in the issues tab on the Github. :)
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby ABrinson27 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:15 am

Can we see a vid of it if you can?
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:23 am

Odd my Mcm menu wont show up even though i can see all of the mod stuff in the console if i search for it. Any ideas?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:32 am

the perks in the mcm menu appear as question marks, though i don't perfectly recall if they become visible after unlocking the ability to purchase them. when in debug mode, all perks are listed by their names. in either scenario, clicking on "take perk" would do absolutely nothing, while clicking the "taken" button on a taken perk would show a menu displaying either nothing or the contents of my stomach

some stuff i forgot to mention yesterday:
1. when anal vore is set to send prey to the stomach (i couldn't figure out how to enable my colon's usage there), the little popup texts still reference oral consumption
2. more of a critique than a bug report, but the way perks are hidden if you're not qualified to acquire them, including the next tiers of perks you already have, makes knowing what one needs to do to get those perks a little... try-everything-and-see-what-works. combined with the minimal external information on how to progress, i have no idea how i'm supposed to acquire a lot of the perks out there, including follower of namira
3. in the mcm, switching to the info/perks/records tabs takes a couple seconds. not as long as using the context menu but still a bit annoying

things i like a lot so far:
1. i can now fight slaughterfish underwater. by eating them
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 am

Any chances to get the changelog updated? Not as if I can play Skyrim for as long as my laptop is under repair, but I still had Devourment on there, as I didnt want to switch it all out and risk ruining my saves and game (130 mods are hard to manage and set up propperly even with mod managers, and every time you add/change mods you have to fine tune it again or else you just crash all the time).
So I am not sure if it's worth to switch from devourment to this mod to be honest without knowing what it offers right now tbh.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby go47 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Great mod, but for some reason my Characters fullness never goes down after eating. After eating a wolf I'm permanently stuck at 96 unit fullness and a permanent bloat effect with vomiting and waste functions both not reducing it.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby SymLeikill » Sun May 27, 2018 12:52 am

This is quite a good mod, and will eventually be much cleaner then devourment once it gets polished. My only real complaints are the script lag it causes every so often, and the lack of a way to tell your fullness without going through menus. Something as simple as a fullness bar or something similar would work, it doesn't need to be fancy or anything. Just a simple way to tell how full you are would make it so much easier to use this mod.

*Edit : I also sometimes come across a very minor, but annoying bug. Sometimes when you use the vore options (eg oral vore or anal vore) your primary weapon will 'stick'. To go into detail, first the normal primary to fist will happen, then back to the normal primary. After that there is a possibility that if you try to sheath your weapon you will end up pulling it back out a few seconds later automatically. The only real way I can fix it is by re-equipping what I have, but even then it will sometimes not work.
Another bug that I have been encountered is a bit more annoying, but doesn't seem to be game breaking. What seems to happen is that if you eat a large assortment of foods it will end up not acknowledging them in the fullness statistic. A example would be one time I had around 40 units of items digesting at once, but at some point it will revert to 10 units. The player does not vomit when this happens, and if you bother to look in the stomach contents you will see that nothing has actually changed in there. If you end up eating something else after this happens the fullness will go back to where it should be, plus whatever you ate, before reverting back to the incorrect variable. I have been able to temporarily fix this bug by vomiting the entire stomach contents, but eventually the bug will resurface and cause the exact same problem.
SymLeikill
New to the forum

Postby zetemepla » Sun May 27, 2018 5:22 am

Somehow i have problem with SCV menu not showing in MCM. Tried to reinstall game, mods, everything. Anyone solved this problem?
zetemepla
New to the forum

Postby SymLeikill » Sun May 27, 2018 10:51 am

zetemepla wrote:Somehow i have problem with SCV menu not showing in MCM. Tried to reinstall game, mods, everything. Anyone solved this problem?

The new update merges the SCV menu into the SCL menu, if you have all the dependencies then you will have everything in the SCL MCM.
SymLeikill
New to the forum

Postby thepootis12 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:40 pm

Is anyone else having an issue where fullness is stuck at a value while the stomach is empty?
thepootis12
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:16 pm

thepootis12 wrote:Is anyone else having an issue where fullness is stuck at a value while the stomach is empty?

eeeyup, that's been well-reported. vicy's workin' on it now though. if you got any any idea what might have triggered the bug in your game, putting that here or on the projects' github might help the problem get efficiently resolved
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby janyan087 » Tue May 29, 2018 2:42 am

I cannot find SCL in the MCM configuration menu to activate it, even after installing every optional downloads and configuring load order, does anyone have a solution to this problem by any chance?
janyan087
New to the forum

Postby thepootis12 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:01 am

janyan087 wrote:I cannot find SCL in the MCM configuration menu to activate it, even after installing every optional downloads and configuring load order, does anyone have a solution to this problem by any chance?

Try going to a low script cell like a home and typing: "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" in console, i've had similar issues with the scl mcm not displaying or showing the wrong options and usually using that fixes it for me.

Slayerhero90 wrote:
thepootis12 wrote:Is anyone else having an issue where fullness is stuck at a value while the stomach is empty?

eeeyup, that's been well-reported. vicy's workin' on it now though. if you got any any idea what might have triggered the bug in your game, putting that here or on the projects' github might help the problem get efficiently resolved

I was about to say that after some dinking around i figured this may be happeing due to the digest script threads when literally 3 hours ago Vicyntae posted a new version with the fix on github.

Edit: it does indeed get fixed but im getting tons of debug messages now even with the debug messages options enabled or disabled.
thepootis12
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game