God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <Spring update>

Postby salamoun » Sat May 26, 2018 2:25 am

oldspice1212 wrote:Hey, I just started playing the game, and I think the mage school sequence is bugged. I've tried a whole bunch of stuff but every time after Barns shows me the Teacher's Room he gets stuck. What should I do?

This is very irritating bug as no one knows what is causing it. For now use one of the saves from this link. From the next update forward the event will be reworked so Barns should not pass through you anymore to prevent this bug.

salamoun wrote:anyway, here are saves you can use, it's just after his introduction around school, 1. save is when you ate harpies and naga, 2. save is when you let them go.
https://mega.nz/#!BKIyiYLC!yhVChbKparCD ... 1DuG-utg4Y
Everything else is not explored yet so you can choose what to do in them.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God complex: Vore; RPG game. <Spring update logs>

Postby Anonim1234 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:36 am

where to find the Princess?
Anonim1234
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Mon May 28, 2018 2:30 am

Anonim1234 wrote:where to find the Princess?

Which one? First is upstairs in the castle after you beat The Beast. Second will be upstairs if you eat and digest the first one without being cought.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:29 pm

Hey again Salamoun. I'm really impressed by your SFM pictures you made on patreon! I wanted to ask you (since I want to try to make pictures like these as well) how are these pictures made? How's the process? Is it difficult to make? Can you teach me (with replies on this forum)? I'd be awesome if you could teach me some tips & tricks on making these pictures. And yes, I am a beginner, but I can learn pretty easily (I hope).

Thanks for your time!
EngilbertSig3.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:08 pm

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Hey again Salamoun. I'm really impressed by your SFM pictures you made on patreon! I wanted to ask you (since I want to try to make pictures like these as well) how are these pictures made? How's the process? Is it difficult to make? Can you teach me (with replies on this forum)? I'd be awesome if you could teach me some tips & tricks on making these pictures. And yes, I am a beginner, but I can learn pretty easily (I hope).

Thanks for your time!
EngilbertSig3.

Hey, didn't expect anyone to be interested in my SFM stuff. TBH the posters I make is the easiest thing to do in the SFM so learning it should not be a problem, even for a beginner. I don't know if I'm the best teacher, but I suggest looking up some tutorials for making posters in SFM on youtube. Of course I will gladly help and give pointers if you get stuck or don't understand anything but don't ask here on this forum as it's for the God Complex. If you need any help just send me a PM or add me on steam for quicker answers (same name and pic) and I can tell you some of the tricks and such for certain parts of the process. :wink:
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <Spring update logs>

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:57 pm

Hey Salamoun are you ok with giant cocks on men or do you just not like over sized cocks :?:
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:28 pm

JAIDEN2207 wrote:Hey Salamoun are you ok with giant cocks on men or do you just not like over sized cocks :?:

No oversized penises please. Sorry.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:18 am

Hey Salamoun New idea. (I read your advice and realize which part of the event that I was getting wrong. I am trying to change my starting bit and ending bit for my story so now I will just write down my ideas).

So you would see someone lying on the floor on a road (I know, I know but she is basically inconsiquential). She would be a pregnant woman with a somewhat decent sized belly. You could choose to either

1) Eat her. You would eat her she would be a decent meal but it would be a trap. You are surrounded by guards from all angles. You could either

1a) Fight them or 1b) Let them take you. If you fight they defeat you and throw you in jail and if you don't fight back they take to jail and throw you in. So then you are thrown in a jail cell with a man and 2 pregnant woman. Their would be an older pregnant woman with grey hair and wrinkles. She would be decent looking but she would be tired. She would have breasts not proportionate to her belly and  they would be almost as big as her belly. She would be pacing slowly back and forth leaning backward holding her back and hips constantly complaining about her back, hips and legs (from the extreme stress of having a pregnancy at her age which is definitely mid 70's or higher). The man would be buff and tall. He would be maybe a foot taller than you and twice as wide. He would just be sitting in a corner waititng to get out. You could tell he probably could if he wanted to. Then last but not least the younger woman would be sitting there sleeping her belly would take up half the space in your cell which wasn't too big to begin with. She would be lactating and cumming constantly. She would be hitting constant contractions. Both of the female would have large asses (surprisingly the old woman would have a larger ass) Then you would notice that they have all been stripped to only their underwear. Then when 2 guards some into cell you know what's coming. You could either

1a) Fight. You would fight back. These guards would be way stronger than the normal guards and they know how to wield magic. You could either

1a)a) Lose. You would lose the fight and they would decide what to do with you. Theu would force the woman face the wall. Then they would use you like a battering ram and "ram" you up the old womans wall of fat covering her anus. She would scream in pain as her anus is expanded beyond it's normal limits. Then you would be trapped in her rectum. You would have to wait slowly to be digested because her ass is definiely not opening up again. You would be forced to wait while her body digests you.

1a)b) Win. You would win the fight and decide what to do with the guards. You would feed them to the extremely pregnant woman because she definiely needs more food than you. Then the warden would walk out of her office 3 floors above and her say that you have potential and that she would be able to give you freedom. The warden would be a woman with a very massive set of breasts. They would be be even bigger than the pregnant womans breasts. You would see that her breasts are somewhat hiding that belly of hers. Her belly would be somewhat small but still there would be someone peacefully sleeping in there. You would either

1a)b)a) Agree. You would agree and ask for the terms. She would tell you that if you manage to go through all the guards that block the way to her office then she will give you and anyone you choose freedom. You would begin. She would say that after each battle the next fight would be tougher and tougher until you reach the final fight infront of her office. She would say that if you fail at any stage that you would be fed to her slowly, pleasurably and painfully. Then the challenge would begin. There would be 1p fights. The first fight would have one person. The second fight would have 2 people who are each 10% stronger than the first. The third fight would have 3 people who are 10% stronger than the second. The fourth fight would be 10% stronger than the third etc. Until you reach the final which would have 10 people who would all be around 260% stronger than the first person. She would say that you get one ally to help you and that ally would be the one who escapes with you. You could either choose

1a)b)a)a) The old woman. Despite her looks she would actually be a badass. She would be way stronger than you or any of the guards and you would make it all the way to the top. Then you would be confronted by the warden. She would have the keys to escape. She would say that if you manage to beat her and her husband that she would let all of you go. You could either

1a)b)a)a)a) Take the challenge. She would tell her husband to come out. Then the massive steel doors beside her office would open up revealing a giant around the size of your friend giant. Since you took the challenge you have to fight them and you could either

1a)b)a)a)a)a) Win. You would win the fight and decide what to do with the warden and the giant. You could either

1a)b)a)a)a)a)a) Spare them. You would spare them. You would say that you want to spare them. Then you would get all of their stories. The wardens name is Rebecca. Her breasts have always been that large naturally. When she hit puberty at the normal age of around 11/12 she already had F cup breasts in a week. She would say that she is pregnant with her son. She would say that her son was diagnosed with terminal cancer (if cancer is in this world if not another terminal decease). She would say that she has to keep him in his womb to make sure he doesn't die. She would say her womb protects her from carrying the decease but she doesn't know how long he will last. You would be able to heal him. She would thank you but she had gotten so used to him in his womb so he would stay. The old woman's name is Carrie. She is actually the mother of the younger woman. She gave birth the younger woman when she was 39 gave birth at 40. She had no job so she relied of basically breaking into rich peoples houses and stealing from them. Then after 25 years she became pregnant again but she was too old to give birth. So she still rob houses until she was caught 25 years later so she is 90 years old. She also got breasts and butt implants to make it easier to steal if she was found out (you know by using feminine charms). The younger woman would be named Faith. She would say that her life was normal for a predator. Then she was caught eating someone and sent to jail. Her husband came to because they couldn't be split apart. She would say that she always hit it of with the other inmates. Then one day they were talking about escaping using on of the doctor's empty pods to carry people. When they were let out in to the yard for "free time" they tried to do it but before Carrie and her husband Brad could get in all the other inmates went inside her instead. Since the pod was not meant to hold so many people they were squished. She had unbirthed 50 people but they were squished into enough room for 20. Once they all got in the pod malfunctioned and no one else could get in or out. When the guards arrive they thought that Faith had eaten them all and she was sent back to her cell. She said she wants to rebirth them but since the pod malfunctioned it is not spliting up into to smaller pods for birth but the pod is still basically as solid as steel because normal the pods contract into a thin layer a thin as paper around each person but it was not contracting and her body can not handle stretching her vagina that far. Her husnamd Brad was just a body builder. He used steroid to get to his size. As I say before he didn't want to spend a day with out his wife. Finally the giant's name is Michael. While he was in the womb he was manipulated and was born a giant. He was always bullied and he ran away. Then Rebecca found him and acted like a partner but also a parent. They are around 20 years apart (Rebecca is 20 years older). Rebecca would be a teacher, Faith and Carrie would be nurses and caregivers, Brad would be a trainer and a nutritionist and Michael would be a body guard for the mansion.

1a)b)a)a)a)a)b) Eat them. You would eat them. You would feed the warden to the old woman and you would feed the giant to the younger woman. Then you would invite the three of them to the mansion. They willhave the same purpose and back story as in 1a)b)a)a)a)a)a).

1a)b)a)a)a)b) Lose. You lose the fight and the warden decides what to do with you. She would say that since you made it so far she wouldn't eat you immeadiately. She would use you and the old woman to pleasure her "desires" for a while before eating you both

1a)b)a)a)b) Don't take the challenge. You would say that you are good to leave and you take the old woman. (I will tell you their purposes and stories later)

1a)b)a)b) The younger woman. You would choose the younger woman. She would not wake up. You be forced to fight alone. It is impossible to reach the top and you are fed to the warden.

1a)b)a)c) The man. Yoou would choose the man but he actually isn't that strong he would make it to the end of the fifth fight before being defeated. You would have no chance of making it all the way and you are fed to the warden

1a)b)b) Disagree. You would say that you don't want to take up her challenge. She would say that's fine but that's fine. You would not be able to escape and you would die there (since they barely feed you) or someone would come to rescue you after a while

1b) you would let the guards do what they want. They would undress you. You would work for them acting as a stripper everyday. As people walk in to throw money at you which would all go to the warden and the guards. You would do that until you die (since they barely feed you) or until someone finds you.

2) Ignore her. You would just ignore the woman lying there and go on with your life.

So what do you think. I know there were a not of different ending but I was trying to make it different. You don't need to add if you don't want to. I just thought this was the most unique idea I have thought of. So tell me anything you want me to change and anything you like or don't like. (By the way I forgot to say that the younger woman is way stronger than the older one. She would have easily made it through the guard and beaten Rebecca and Michael but she is asleep so whatever)
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:27 am

JAIDEN2207 wrote:Hey Salamoun New idea.

Ok, you're actually improving, that's good to see. But there seem to be some fundamental problems with your idea design (at least when it comes to my game).
1. You really like to oversize humans. They function as normal people, normal breast size, normal butts . . . The only way they can get bigger then usual is by eating someone with certain part of the body. So for big breasts you have to breast vore someone, for big belly you have to eat or unbirth someone. You describe those as a natural growth but this isn't natural (again, in my game).
2. I told you you have so much races to choose from for their different properties, yet you still decide to use blown up humans. You used 1 giant but you tried to explain him as getting mutated to it again. Why? I have giants naturally, next to ogres and minotaurs and such. You don't have to try to explain them as being former humans.
3. You either underestimate player or overestimate enemies. I know that we have to provide some sort of challenge, but ideas from other people will always be side quests. That means that player can approach them at any level they choose and player will be able to fight gods in the late game, so saying a fight would be impossible is kinda a stretch as I don't think few guards could rival a god.

I actually kinda like the backstories (except for Carrie, same old basis as the other ideas) so I can see improvement on that regard. The idea overall is better, having to escape a jail with few temporary allies to aid you, I like that. But you keep throwing in the old stereotypes you use over and over again. Please understand that in my game, humans are just humans (with ability to eat whole thing the same size as them) in supernatural fantasy world with all kinds of mythical creatures that are mostly stronger then them and a wild arrangement of magic used all around. Forget your inflated humans with 50 people inside them if it hurts to eat one. You can have pregnant woman, but she'll be normally pregnant, you know like a real life pregnant.
I don't mean to hate on you and I'm sorry if I hurt you by this. I won't add this idea to the game, but you are showing improvements and I hope that you'll stop using the parts that are not really fitting and make something truly enjoyable to read and play in the game. But if you're bound on seeing oversized woman fight (size like if player eats the bar), then I have to disappoint you as you would have to look elsewhere.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:34 am

That's fine anyways where do you get your picture and hoe do you edit them
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:50 am

JAIDEN2207 wrote:That's fine anyways where do you get your picture and hoe do you edit them

Internet and photoshop. And don't worry about the ideas, I'm sure you'll make a truly original in no time. :)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkdino » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:23 pm

Good art, decent writing I really enjoy it, wish there was disposal but I understand why there isn't. Still the girlfriend scene was awesome and the refrence to them being shit was super cool. Keep doing great!!!
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:09 pm

salamoun wrote:
JAIDEN2207 wrote:That's fine anyways where do you get your picture and hoe do you edit them

Internet and photoshop. And don't worry about the ideas, I'm sure you'll make a truly original in no time. :)

Im not much of one with skill to imagine and write, but a side quest I could imagine is some guards are outside some cave or house and preparing to take on a 'monster' reported to be inside that or if in a certain kingdom witnesses reported seeing a predator frequent the building, they enlist your help.

Upon entry it becomes clear the predator is a Vampire.

The vampire tells you how their prey was incredibly rude and (how shall we say, 'thought they were God's gift to women') acted women should be privileged to speak to them or have their attention.

Slight inner monologue about how it sounds like a snobby noble is the prey before making a decision.

Side with the Vampire
Believe the Vampire's story and convince the guards the monster inside would require backup/reinforcements to fight. You would likely have 2-3 guards outside and after leaving to get reinforcements one would stay behind to watch and track if the monster leaves, the result is that guard becomes prey to the Vampire who then probably would give you an item before heading on their way with their meal for the road ahead.

Fight The Vampire
The other choice made would be to fight the vampire deciding it is a monster and must be stopped.

If you lose you end up eaten/unbirthed (choice or not would be up to the creator of the game obviously if implemented).

If you win you can hand the Vampire over to the guards and be paid gold or alternatively maybe have the Vampire become a servant at the red mansion/house thing that is coming in the next update or something and tell the guards the monster is now enslaved and that will be their punishment, to forever be in service to a noble.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby EddyS » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 pm

Wait... wtf? I can't view your patreon page Salamoun... it's under review... out of all patreon pages, why did it have to be your page. Goddamn it.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby chance10 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:54 pm

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Wait... wtf? I can't view your patreon page Salamoun... it's under review... out of all patreon pages, why did it have to be your page. Goddamn it.

Hope it comes back soon
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:29 am

UBFanDrake wrote:Im not much of one with skill to imagine and write, but a side quest I could imagine is some guards are outside some cave or house and preparing to take on a 'monster' reported to be inside that or if in a certain kingdom witnesses reported seeing a predator frequent the building, they enlist your help.

Upon entry it becomes clear the predator is a Vampire.

The vampire tells you how their prey was incredibly rude and (how shall we say, 'thought they were God's gift to women') acted women should be privileged to speak to them or have their attention.

Slight inner monologue about how it sounds like a snobby noble is the prey before making a decision.

Side with the Vampire
Believe the Vampire's story and convince the guards the monster inside would require backup/reinforcements to fight. You would likely have 2-3 guards outside and after leaving to get reinforcements one would stay behind to watch and track if the monster leaves, the result is that guard becomes prey to the Vampire who then probably would give you an item before heading on their way with their meal for the road ahead.

Fight The Vampire
The other choice made would be to fight the vampire deciding it is a monster and must be stopped.

If you lose you end up eaten/unbirthed (choice or not would be up to the creator of the game obviously if implemented).

If you win you can hand the Vampire over to the guards and be paid gold or alternatively maybe have the Vampire become a servant at the red mansion/house thing that is coming in the next update or something and tell the guards the monster is now enslaved and that will be their punishment, to forever be in service to a noble.

I quite like the idea. It will be a fun little side quest to do and I could always use some more little bounty quests like the ones I made for Ruvkus.

chance10 wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:Wait... wtf? I can't view your patreon page Salamoun... it's under review... out of all patreon pages, why did it have to be your page. Goddamn it.

Hope it comes back soon

Yes, unfortunately my patreon was recently suspended. I've fixed all things I think are the reason for suspension and contacted the patreon support, hopefully it will be back up soon. The bad news is that I cannot post any nudity as public post so you may notice that half of my posts became patrons only. I'm sorry but it seems there is no way around it so only patrons will now have previews of beautiful girls in upcoming updates. I will still write progress reports to public posts, but they won't have pic for them every time now and the SFM stuff has to be patrons only too. I will still give everything free so if anyone wants the SFM stuff they can just PM me and I will give them the link to download it. I'm sorry for inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:51 pm

salamoun wrote:
chance10 wrote:

Hope it comes back soon

Yes, unfortunately my patreon was recently suspended. I've fixed all things I think are the reason for suspension and contacted the patreon support, hopefully it will be back up soon. The bad news is that I cannot post any nudity as public post so you may notice that half of my posts became patrons only. I'm sorry but it seems there is no way around it so only patrons will now have previews of beautiful girls in upcoming updates. I will still write progress reports to public posts, but they won't have pic for them every time now and the SFM stuff has to be patrons only too. I will still give everything free so if anyone wants the SFM stuff they can just PM me and I will give them the link to download it. I'm sorry for inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

I understand. One thing I want to request if I may: Can you let us know in this topic whenever you have released a new SFM pack? If you could do that I would be really thankful.

Best regards,
EngilbertSig3.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:51 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:I understand. One thing I want to request if I may: Can you let us know in this topic whenever you have released a new SFM pack? If you could do that I would be really thankful.

Best regards,
EngilbertSig3.

You'll still be able to see on patreon that I released new pack, even if you won't be able to access it without donating. When you see it you can send me PM and I'll give the link. I also tought that I could maybe make another forum where I would post all the SFM stuff I make, but I don't really know in which category I should put it. :?
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:39 am

Ok guys, Patreon should be up and running again. Unfortunately as I mentioned before, most of the posts are now patron only, including the SFM stuff. I will still post public posts of progress and give the SFM packs to anyone who asks for it. It just looks like that only patrons will now have previews of upcoming pictures in the next update and have access to the SFM sooner. Thank you all for understanding and for all the support you are giving me.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:10 pm

I see you posted another SFM pack, I want to take a look. Is it ok to ask in this thread or do you prefer a private message (through steam or something like that).
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game