Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Vicyntae » Tue May 29, 2018 9:05 am

thepootis12 wrote:
janyan087 wrote:I cannot find SCL in the MCM configuration menu to activate it, even after installing every optional downloads and configuring load order, does anyone have a solution to this problem by any chance?

Try going to a low script cell like a home and typing: "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" in console, i've had similar issues with the scl mcm not displaying or showing the wrong options and usually using that fixes it for me.

Slayerhero90 wrote:
thepootis12 wrote:Is anyone else having an issue where fullness is stuck at a value while the stomach is empty?

eeeyup, that's been well-reported. vicy's workin' on it now though. if you got any any idea what might have triggered the bug in your game, putting that here or on the projects' github might help the problem get efficiently resolved

I was about to say that after some dinking around i figured this may be happeing due to the digest script threads when literally 3 hours ago Vicyntae posted a new version with the fix on github.

Edit: it does indeed get fixed but im getting tons of debug messages now even with the debug messages options enabled or disabled.

My eyes snapped open literally 5 minutes after going to bed when I realized I forgot to remove the debug messages.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bishbosh » Tue May 29, 2018 10:22 am

[Deleted]
Last edited by Bishbosh on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bishbosh
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue May 29, 2018 12:42 pm

so is it, like, safe to download directly from the repositories or do i have to, like, rename the zips before i tell nmm to put them wherever

or should i just wait for the next edit to the op
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Tue May 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:so is it, like, safe to download directly from the repositories or do i have to, like, rename the zips before i tell nmm to put them wherever

or should i just wait for the next edit to the op

It should be fine, just zip up the data folder and install it with nmm. I will remind you that what I upload there is the nightly build, and while I try to make sure whatever's in there is safe, sometimes something does break. Be prepared and protect your saves if you plan on installing over a current play-through.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:43 pm

i downloaded the zip version from the repo with the clone/download button. if it's not supposed to be zipped already, was there a button i should have pressed instead

also don't worry about me i always start a new game for every time this gets updated because i never make enough progress in the previous save to care about losing it for the new save
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Tue May 29, 2018 5:05 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:i downloaded the zip version from the repo with the clone/download button. if it's not supposed to be zipped already, was there a button i should have pressed instead

also don't worry about me i always start a new game for every time this gets updated because i never make enough progress in the previous save to care about losing it for the new save

Yeah, that works too. I forgot that that goes into the file as well.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby thepootis12 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:32 pm

Vicyntae wrote:My eyes snapped open literally 5 minutes after going to bed when I realized I forgot to remove the debug messages.

No worries mate you don't have to overwork yourself. On another note could you maybe explain how the size matters integration is supposed to work because i can't seem to get it to work. I've tried changing loadorders using different versions of size matters but its not working. The setting is enabled in the SCL MCM and the quest is completed in size matters. Any help would be appreciated.
thepootis12
New to the forum

Postby Vicyntae » Tue May 29, 2018 7:06 pm

thepootis12 wrote:
Vicyntae wrote:My eyes snapped open literally 5 minutes after going to bed when I realized I forgot to remove the debug messages.

No worries mate you don't have to overwork yourself. On another note could you maybe explain how the size matters integration is supposed to work because i can't seem to get it to work. I've tried changing loadorders using different versions of size matters but its not working. The setting is enabled in the SCL MCM and the quest is completed in size matters. Any help would be appreciated.

All it does is increase your size a tiny bit each time you finish digesting another actor. The amount depends on the size of the actor. That's all.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue May 29, 2018 9:18 pm

alright, after playing a couple hours:
1. did you add oranges without graphics to my game, and if so, why
2. my fullness got stuck again, at 7.61 . i have to wonder if the cause is eating too diverse a range of foods in one sitting. throwing everything up once i got to the point i was constantly overfull did not help; the problem persisted with the first things i ate afterwards. again with the many items at 0.00% that just weren't being purged from my tum
3. still can't take perks from the mcm perk menu. same as before, clicking on a perk i have opens a menu like the menu displaying stomach contents while clicking on a perk i don't have does nothing at all
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ConnTheElite » Wed May 30, 2018 1:57 am

Like what you've done with the update and I see most of the issues I had have already been fixed. Only real problem that I've encountered so far that hasn't been fixed is the perks. They either can't be taken at all or I'm trying to take them without meeting the requirements (which I don't see stated anywhere). My oral predator level is 6, my extra oral predator level is 0, my overall predator level is 1, my maximum stomach capacity is around 50 and I occasionally get a message telling me I have stomach perks available.

I haven't tried dynamic equipment or anal vore yet and I'm not using debug mode at the moment so there may be some issues I haven't seen yet.

Other than those issues, love this mod and can't wait to see it develop even further. It gave me a reason to go back and enjoy skyrim again. :D
ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

Postby janyan087 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:07 am

Thanks! the solution you told me worked, but now i have a problem where my belly and the npc's are flat even with someone in there stomach. Would this have to do with the body type i use (UUNP) or load order?
janyan087
New to the forum

Postby thepootis12 » Wed May 30, 2018 1:33 pm

Vicyntae wrote:
thepootis12 wrote:

All it does is increase your size a tiny bit each time you finish digesting another actor. The amount depends on the size of the actor. That's all.

Well yes i understand that what i'm trying to say is that digesting ~300 units does nothing. Height doesn't even increase by 0.01 meters.

Edit: Better question. is it supposed to add to max height or current height?
thepootis12
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:50 pm

i'll try and clarify a little bit of the issue things-stop-digesting issue as i experienced it to provide more possibilities
- only appeared after i'd taken the second or third belly capacity perk
- i had not messed around with vore yet
- i had eaten one of your oranges at this point, but i don't think oranges are the problem

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i forgot to disable the scl i downloaded on may 25 lemme uhhhhhhhhhhhh rule that out

EDIT 2: hasn't fixed it in current bugged playthrough, dunno how it might be if i started again

EDIT 3 because i'm an impatient bitch: so i puked and introduced food slowly and digested normally. i'd wonder if it maybe has to do with picking a perk while digesting food but idk
Last edited by Slayerhero90 on Wed May 30, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Wed May 30, 2018 7:53 pm

thepootis12 wrote:
Vicyntae wrote:
thepootis12 wrote:No worries mate you don't have to overwork yourself. On another note could you maybe explain how the size matters integration is supposed to work because i can't seem to get it to work. I've tried changing loadorders using different versions of size matters but its not working. The setting is enabled in the SCL MCM and the quest is completed in size matters. Any help would be appreciated.

Well yes i understand that what i'm trying to say is that digesting ~300 units does nothing. Height doesn't even increase by 0.01 meters.

Edit: Better question. is it supposed to add to max height or current height?

I am so stupid 8O I forgot that you also need the Nourishment perk. I'm sorry for the confusion. It's supposed to increase both.

janyan087 wrote:Thanks! the solution you told me worked, but now i have a problem where my belly and the npc's are flat even with someone in there stomach. Would this have to do with the body type i use (UUNP) or load order?

Depends. What inflation method are you using? If it's NiOverride, then you need some form of pregnancy bone scaling. It should be available on CBBE, and I presume UUNP, but honestly I don't tinker around in female body mods that much. If it's dynamic equipment, and you installed the CBBE meshes,then it should be showing up, though you may want to rebuild it in bodyslide.

Slayerhero90 wrote:i'll try and clarify a little bit of the issue things-stop-digesting issue as i experienced it to provide more possibilities
- only appeared after i'd taken the second or third belly capacity perk
- i had not messed around with vore yet
- i had eaten one of your oranges at this point, but i don't think oranges are the problem

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i forgot to disable the scl i downloaded on may 25 lemme uhhhhhhhhhhhh rule that out

That might be a problem, yeah. I'm uploading a fix which might have to do with the 0 value items right now. As for the orange, I was messing around in blender and decided to make some items for SCL. It has a variety of effects, included one that (hopefully) increases digest rate. There's also the stronger lemon and the white mountain flower, which increases stomach stretch.

ConnTheElite wrote:Like what you've done with the update and I see most of the issues I had have already been fixed. Only real problem that I've encountered so far that hasn't been fixed is the perks. They either can't be taken at all or I'm trying to take them without meeting the requirements (which I don't see stated anywhere). My oral predator level is 6, my extra oral predator level is 0, my overall predator level is 1, my maximum stomach capacity is around 50 and I occasionally get a message telling me I have stomach perks available.

I haven't tried dynamic equipment or anal vore yet and I'm not using debug mode at the moment so there may be some issues I haven't seen yet.

Other than those issues, love this mod and can't wait to see it develop even further. It gave me a reason to go back and enjoy skyrim again. :D

How the perks menu is supposed to work is on the left side is a menu containing the previous perks in the line that you have taken, so that you can see what they did and what they required. This is shown at the bottom of the screen in the info window. On the right side is the next perk in the line that you haven't taken, and it shows the requirements in the same place. When you select that perk, it'll ask if you want to take the perk and display what it does (If you can take it), or it'll simply display the requirements again.

Are you seeing similar problems in the UIExtension menu? The one that appears when you press "O" (default)? They use the same system, so if they're both broken, then it's a problem with the perk objects.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby something12345 » Wed May 30, 2018 9:55 pm

Hi, just started using this a week ago, and have had a problem of 1. The MCM perks being ??? with no descriptions (people have already had that) and 2. Only with prey (not normal food), they seem to either not digest or digest partially (like to 5.45 or something random), resting or waiting doesn't digest it, leaving my character with a annoying permanent stomach, other than that and the perks being impossible to learn, this has been a good mod.
EDIT: The new update a few hours after I posted this works, everything thing is good now keep up the amazing job!!
Last edited by something12345 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
something12345
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:28 pm

i've had few/no problems with getting perks from the context menu instead of the mcm and after puking i was able to start digesting again normally after removing the initial release of .4, albeit mostly practicing moderation and not braving higher-volume intakes
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ConnTheElite » Wed May 30, 2018 11:02 pm

How the perks menu is supposed to work is on the left side is a menu containing the previous perks in the line that you have taken, so that you can see what they did and what they required. This is shown at the bottom of the screen in the info window. On the right side is the next perk in the line that you haven't taken, and it shows the requirements in the same place. When you select that perk, it'll ask if you want to take the perk and display what it does (If you can take it), or it'll simply display the requirements again.

Are you seeing similar problems in the UIExtension menu? The one that appears when you press "O" (default)? They use the same system, so if they're both broken, then it's a problem with the perk objects.

After playing around a bit more, I found out that I can select perks from the UIExtension menu, but not the MCM menu (what I was trying.). I can see what perks I have taken in the MCM menu, but not the requirements for untaken perks. The perks work fine now, but I would like to be able to use the MCM menu in the future.

After taking the basement storage perk. I was having trouble getting the anal vore to work. I ended up having to give myself the unusual mark and take in spell through console commands, and it seems to mostly work after doing that but live prey seem to die instantly when getting anal vored (I have it set for them to go to the stomach rather than the colon). Not sure if that's because I did not become an anal predator properly or because there's a bug.

How is one supposed to become an anal predator without console commands or debug mode? The only requirement I know of is the basement storage perk.
ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vicyntae » Wed May 30, 2018 11:43 pm

ConnTheElite wrote:

After playing around a bit more, I found out that I can select perks from the UIExtension menu, but not the MCM menu (what I was trying.). I can see what perks I have taken in the MCM menu, but not the requirements for untaken perks. The perks work fine now, but I would like to be able to use the MCM menu in the future.

After taking the basement storage perk. I was having trouble getting the anal vore to work. I ended up having to give myself the unusual mark and take in spell through console commands, and it seems to mostly work after doing that but live prey seem to die instantly when getting anal vored (I have it set for them to go to the stomach rather than the colon). Not sure if that's because I did not become an anal predator properly or because there's a bug.

How is one supposed to become an anal predator without console commands or debug mode? The only requirement I know of is the basement storage perk.

FOUND IT! I forgot to set up the option arrays in the SCV version of the MCM! It should be fixed now, download the new version on the Github. As for anal vore, I haven't figured out a good place to give it yet, so for now, activate the debug option in Settings and toggle your status in the Actor Information page.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:06 pm

i think i ate enough food in one sitting to make scl very sad. my belly disappeared and scl won't load my actor info/perks/records. so far no cessations of digestion tho

the lesson i have learned from this is that you should not eat 100 potatoes and some other stuff too in one sitting and you should instead space it all out

anyways it recovered but reset my fullness to zero, will report back if this leads to further Problems i am at negative one fullness. in lack of a fix, i have simply reloaded my autosave

EDIT: found a solution of continual bracing in a draugr hole. didn't work. puked up my venison stash
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Thu May 31, 2018 9:09 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:i think i ate enough food in one sitting to make scl very sad. my belly disappeared and scl won't load my actor info/perks/records. so far no cessations of digestion tho

the lesson i have learned from this is that you should not eat 100 potatoes and some other stuff too in one sitting and you should instead space it all out

anyways it recovered but reset my fullness to zero, will report back if this leads to further Problems i am at negative one fullness. in lack of a fix, i have simply reloaded my autosave

EDIT: found a solution of continual bracing in a draugr hole. didn't work. puked up my venison stash

I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you mind going to the "Add-ItemTest" branch in the SCL repository and testing that version on a clean save? There's already a zip called "SCL-Test" to download.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game