A High Stakes Game v1.993 **Updated 12-10-2021**

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Postby Erecant » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:09 pm

@Appo,

Thanks for the glowing praise! It always sets my face with a goofy smile when I hear how people have enjoyed the game. Between here and discord it seems there have been a few more people meandering in and discovering Eva's charms, and I must say the new influx of interest has been my inspiration to finish this bubbling up.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:03 am

That's good to hear, I've always been trying to advocate your game to any one that will listen.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Katana70065 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:13 am

I'm quite fond of this game, and eagerly look forward to every update.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby Appo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:49 am

Hey All,

I wanted to explain my experience with the first vore scene from this game and how I interoperate it. Maybe people will have other experiences and they’ll continue to enjoy their interpretation of the scene or maybe I’ll provide a key to greater appreciation of it.

I think I’ve explained my thoughts about this scene to the point that you could probably map them down to the specific neurons responsible. I hope you like this kind of in depth stuff because I think this scene really deserves it. The text is so dense with implication and contrast but enough vague platitudes. I’ll get into exactly why I think this is a great scene after some background for my reading of the scene.

I think I got 8 games in before I first lost a game. Until that point I didn’t believe Eva was actually planning to digest you after a single lost game. I figured she’d give you a second chance or… something? She is just too sweet, especially if you haven’t experienced losing, to really be a completely heartless predator. This is true in a sense. She is too sweet but that doesn’t prevent her from being a dangerous predator. In a way it even makes her more cruel in the sense that ‘hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torment of man.’

I particularly thought the first game was rigged to ensure the player always won since it is rigged to make a last round struggle almost certain to happen. I was convinced that Eva would at least give Alex a chance at dating her, win or no, especially given I experienced so much sweetness from her with my good fortune in winning other games.

This was the context of my first experiencing the vore scene for failing to ask Eva out. My understanding of the scene is coloured by this line of events so you may have different perceptions.

Anyway here’s my review!

I can feel you stopping, Alex. I think you know what time it is.

This first line after you lose is daunting and ominous. The wording is particularly important though. Eva doesn’t say “You know what time it is.” Eva says “I THINK you know what time it is.” She is empathizing with Alex. She has a theory of mind for Alex and is considering what Alex might be thinking and she is speaking to Alex’s self-perception of hopelessness.
That’s right. Time is up. And you are still in my stomach. That means I win. And my prize is already right where it needs to be.

The assertion of conquest is always a great and important line for a predator. ‘Still in my stomach,’ as in ‘you were always in my stomach.’ This is a reminder for Alex.

‘That means I win.’ calls back to Eva’s explanation of the rules which were “If you can escape before time runs out, you win, and I’ll be your girlfriend!” With the complimentary rule “And if I win, my tits get a little bit bigger.” The meaning of these four little words then becomes simultaneously ‘You’re going to be digested to give me big(er) tits!’ and at the same time ‘I won’t ever be your girlfriend.’ Alex is rejected.

There isn’t any impression of nastiness behind Eva’s statement here either since she follows her announcement of Alex’s situation by calling him a prize. Prize suggests value. Eva considers Alex a prized meal. She respects Alex in this way though it won’t stop her making a meal of him.
Eva’s stomach has been too much for you to handle all day. She said she was holding back, but you were almost positive she was trying to keep you inside.

I really appreciate this set up line for the scene. Alex has given up but is now questioning the fairness of the circumstance of his defeat. Eva had promised “…I’ll go as easy on you as I can this time, I do kind of like you after all.” Alex is suspecting that one or both of these statements by Eva was a lie.
But as Eva lets her tummy have it’s way with you, after 3 hours of you teasing it with your presence, you are positive Eva was holding back as much as she could.

Her walls, so gentle before, come crushing in, squeezing and grinding against you. Folding around you. It is so tight in her belly already you have no idea how her walls can move so much.

This is the revelation of the power dynamic. Before this the interaction was games and words. Now there is a hard transition from politeness to gurgling. The previous text slide having Alex’s reactions to Eva’s stomach followed by the curt explanation ‘so gentle before, come crushing in.’ makes this transition even harder.

More important in the revelation of the power dynamic is how this proves Eva really did go easy on Alex which in turn means… she did really like him! This is going to cause the next part of the scene to hit home even more.
Then the juices start. And you know this is for real. When you first are dipped in her acids you jump harder than you’ve moved all day long.

Oh Alex. If you had been this energetic earlier, maybe you’d have won.

This second slide is the most thunderously powerful moment in the scene and my favourite single line from the game. This is Eva sweetly taunting Alex perhaps unintentionally through expressing her disappointment. Part of her liked her and wanted to date him really and truly however that isn't to be.

‘…maybe you’d have won.’ Is another call back to the rules of the game which in context means ‘…maybe I’d have been your girlfriend.’ It’s another reminder that what’s happening isn’t only Eva digesting Alex he is also being rejected.

The word maybe is important here too. It hints at the truth that there was a path to Eva dating Alex and in an almost comforting way Eva dangles that missed opportunity in front of Him.

Who knows? Maybe Alex would have won if he had put more effort in. He certainly has a lot of energy after touching Eva’s stomach acid so maybe he was holding something in reserve. If he had tried a bit harder maybe he’d be beside his new girlfriend right now rather than burning in her acids. Eva was telling the truth about liking him and going easy on him but even with all the special treatment Alex still wasn’t enough for her. What a loss.

The pseudo-randomness of the game mechanics really compliment the dialogue in this scene as is the case with many of the vore scenes. Gamblers have this idea of their agency being the cause of the outcome of dice rolls and roulette wheels. Here the player has even more opportunity to blame their own choices for this outcome whether those choices would have mattered or not. I find myself thinking ‘Ugh if only I’d waited another round instead of going for a struggle that cost 4 energy!’ This leads my brain to go off on explaining the outcome in terms of my failure.
It’s too late now though. Hang on you’re in for a bumpy ride, but there will be a soft landing for you when you get to your new home.

Now focus turns to the aftermath of Alex’s failure rather than its reality with Eva dismissing considerations of what could have been with what is to be. And what is to be is going to be very painful and Eva knows it. Eva knows how horrible this is going to be for Alex but downplays the situation completely. A soft landing at a new home with this lovely girl is such a pleasant description in contrast to Alex’s reality. It almost seems glib to be downplaying the pain Alex is going through but I consider that Eva is genuinely trying to do what little she can to reassure him and make his last moments more bearable.
As her stomach churns away at you, Eva gently massages your through her belly’s walls. Already she can feel you softening under her body’s attentions.

That’s right, Alex. Not long now. Don’t worry, it won’t hurt much longer.

Again there are comforting words and reassurances that don’t actually reassure. The phrase “…it won’t hurt much longer,” is one of those double edged sword lines. It simultaneously means that Eva wants to reassure you that your suffering will end but you will end just as soon. This is a pretty classic line for predators talking to digesting prey but the whole dialogue box for this slide is just so reassuring and, of course, sweet. This is more good contrast between Eva wanting to ease the suffering she is causing.
Eva’s belly is totally soft now, your body completely melted in her stomach. As her body greedily absorbs the nutrients you provided, Eva’s attention is drawn to her chest.

Here we go, Alex. You’re almost finished. Just a little bit more now. You’ve already made me this big. I’m glad I won.

Now we get a little taunt from Eva. She’s announcing her victory. Again coming back to the word ‘won,’ Eva has made up her mind that she prefers Alex as a meal than as a boyfriend. That’d have to be a bit heartbreaking if Alex was able to hear it. Of course she decides this by justifying what she has already done, as we’re all fond of doing.
Eva’s stomach lets off a contented gurgle as the last of your remains are absorbed. She looks down in wonder at the mass you’ve added.

I’m so glad I thought to take off my bra. I never would have fit.

Now in the aftermath of what turned out to be Eva’s meal there is great contrast here between the outcomes for both parties. ‘Eva’s stomach is contented. Your remains are absorbed.’ This is the classic ‘I made good decisions. Everything worked out for me.’ Eva isn’t going to dwell on the losses of her prey like other predators like to. She probably considers it a shame that the people she eats have to be eaten for her to eat them or some kind of double think.
Ooh, I still feel all tingly. It’s been too long since my last live meal.

To me mentions of past predations always shout ‘I’m dangerous and always was.’ Further this is a reminder that Alex is one in a line of meals that didn’t start with and won’t end at Alex. He wasn’t her boyfriend or special, he was a meal.
Ooh, he made me so heavy. This is going to take some getting used to. Let’s see, I wonder if I have any emergency bras around here.

Oh, they’re so soft.

**Munyuu**

It’s so nice to see Eva enjoying herself and again Eva talks only of the positive. Also the last theme is being introduced where focus is being shifted to Eva moving on from these events starting with the sentence ‘This is going to take some getting used to.’
Eva manages you [to] fit herself into a spare bra she used to be in the habit of keeping, always a good idea when you may be expecting dinner guests.

Ahh, much better. Hmm, what to do today. I’m sure Alex wouldn’t mind if I took a look through his old stuff.

Eva thinks of Alex as a ‘dinner guest,’ suggesting she’s still thinking of him as having been a person. I greatly prefer this post vore attitude from predators where they continue to respect the humanity of their prey rather than saying they were ‘just food.’ ShadowFaps does amazing comics with this style where predators think of their prey as ‘people they ate’ rather than food.

Eva is also introduced to a minor obstacle introduced by her meal that she’s going to immediately overcome exemplifying the lack of significance Alex is going to have on her life. Saying “Hmm, what to do today.” Demonstrates Eva’s focus is already moving towards the future. The theme of moving on is continued with Eva already referring to Alex’s ‘old stuff.’

‘I’m sure Alex wouldn’t mind…’ is Eva taking a privilege presumably because she is taking advantage of his affection. It’s a bit cheeky for Eva to be taking advantages of being Alex’s girlfriend after rejecting and eating him but she’s cute so there’s not but to be done.
And so Eva goes about her day. After having rifled through her ex neighbour’s home she settles in for an otherwise normal day.

It isn’t long before you are all but forgotten. Eva’s only reminder of you, aside from her magnified bust, a particularly trendy coffee mug, which is already gathering dust in the cabinet.

And now the moving on is explicit and final. Eva takes this mug which apparently wasn’t trendy enough to use making me think it was taken as a sentimental token. If so it wasn’t something with enough sentiment attached for Eva to care about it for long. Too bad Alex never got to know Eva better.

That's my review of this scene! I hope you’ve taken something away from my review of this scene. I consider it to be my favourite vore game scene with the possible close contender of Christelle’s scene from Gulp Quest by Sarus.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby doh763 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:26 pm

Hey Erecant, really love the game! Just wondering if you are still working on this game?
doh763
New to the forum

Postby Erecant » Sat May 05, 2018 3:47 pm

@doh763,

Thanks for playing, and thanks for the bump! I am still working on this, but I am rather notoriously slow to update. So, yeah. Not dead, just moving slowly, haha.

I have had this on my mind more and more in the last few weeks. I think I'll try to sit down and settle into a rhythm again, see where it takes me.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby doh763 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Awesome to hear! Thanks for everything you do! Take as much time as you need!
doh763
New to the forum

Postby twistedknight » Wed May 16, 2018 3:05 am

how exactly do you get the unbirth scene because I have no idea how
twistedknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed May 16, 2018 11:01 am

twistedknight wrote:how exactly do you get the unbirth scene because I have no idea how

It's been mentioned a good few times here if ya dig through the pages ya should find the answer but you need to have progresses so far into the game, then when you are in charge of foreplay during Sexy time with Eva play with an obvious part of her and you need to have spent a good portion of time away from her so date her but don't do aphrodisiac belly or sexy time a few times when prompted after dates, 3-4 times should be long enough.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby twistedknight » Wed May 16, 2018 6:27 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:
twistedknight wrote:how exactly do you get the unbirth scene because I have no idea how

It's been mentioned a good few times here if ya dig through the pages ya should find the answer but you need to have progresses so far into the game, then when you are in charge of foreplay during Sexy time with Eva play with an obvious part of her and you need to have spent a good portion of time away from her so date her but don't do aphrodisiac belly or sexy time a few times when prompted after dates, 3-4 times should be long enough.

i do believe that but if its the vagina im meant to be targetting she tends to cum to fast if thts possible or do i have repeatedly hang out with zoey some
i did try dating her 4 times decliing them both each times but that definitly wasnt it and I did try hanging out with Zoey 4 times aswell to no avail
heres the file I'm using
https://mega.nz/#!GuwhFSSQ!L35_Q9hqaQ-E ... RP6QfY_QQA
twistedknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu May 17, 2018 8:59 am

twistedknight wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:

i do believe that but if its the vagina im meant to be targetting she tends to cum to fast if thts possible or do i have repeatedly hang out with zoey some
i did try dating her 4 times decliing them both each times but that definitly wasnt it and I did try hanging out with Zoey 4 times aswell to no avail
heres the file I'm using
https://mega.nz/#!GuwhFSSQ!L35_Q9hqaQ-E ... RP6QfY_QQA

I almost forgot, I do believe it's important that you make Eva cum during Aphrodesiac belly time to be able to make it happen during sexy time that she unbirths you
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby twistedknight » Thu May 17, 2018 9:39 am

nope still not working sorry
twistedknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby dat1guy » Tue May 29, 2018 11:59 pm

Decline her 3 times
dat1guy
Been posting for a bit

Postby timbob » Wed May 30, 2018 12:30 pm

nope not that either
timbob
New to the forum

Postby dat1guy » Wed May 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Depending on how far you are in the game you decline eva sex 3 times and on the fourth time you say yes and do the mini game game where you choose three options don't do nethers first do it last.
dat1guy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Erecant » Wed May 30, 2018 5:28 pm

One thing to note, the unbirth scene cannot trigger for the 1st time in a sex scene you initiate during an intermission affection menu option. It must be a scene after a date.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby twistedknight » Thu May 31, 2018 12:02 pm

how far is that after we survive with shop lady and we get to the placeholder part? that's where im assuming it is correct me if im wrong
twistedknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Erecant » Thu May 31, 2018 7:56 pm

The scene with Gwen is the last available progress scene. Beyond that are a few side scenes, to flesh out some of the characters and develop Alex's stats.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PlanktonV2 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:22 am

no matter how many times I try I never get the options for foreplay that lead to the unbirth scene. I only ever have the option to resist or do nothing :( it is supposed to be randomized but i have literally spent 6 hours from 8pm to 2am before trying over and over again and it just doesn't happen after the first tutorial scene, if someone can tell me what variable is actually controlling the chances it would be of great help or it might be my game is broke who knows. I will try re-downloading the game -_-
PlanktonV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:43 am

PlanktonV2 wrote:no matter how many times I try I never get the options for foreplay that lead to the unbirth scene. I only ever have the option to resist or do nothing :( it is supposed to be randomized but i have literally spent 6 hours from 8pm to 2am before trying over and over again and it just doesn't happen after the first tutorial scene, if someone can tell me what variable is actually controlling the chances it would be of great help or it might be my game is broke who knows. I will try re-downloading the game -_-

The foreplay is decided at the start of the scene, if it wasn't an option when it began it wont be there throughout the scene, just gotta try again
UBFanDrake
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game