[M.U.G.E.N Vore] Oshawott

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

[M.U.G.E.N Vore] Oshawott

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed May 30, 2018 5:48 pm

if you're curious as to what this is, it's a little picture I put together to promote the release of a new vore edit I cobbled together in the past week or so: Oshawott.

Download it here if you're interested...just let me know if you're planning on sharing or uploading it somewhere else, though.

Also, uh...I updated Snivy, too. Same rules apply.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: [M.U.G.E.N Vore] Oshawott

Postby SkwovetOps » Wed May 30, 2018 6:39 pm

I was waiting for an Oshawott Edit for a long time since he's always been one of the more uncommon pokemon preds, finally my prayers are thus answered. Thank you so much for this release :D
SkwovetOps
New to the forum

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed May 30, 2018 6:46 pm

randomaccount wrote:I was waiting for an Oshawott Edit for a long time since he's always been one of the more uncommon pokemon preds, finally my prayers are thus answered. Thank you so much for this release :D

Uh...you're welcome? I mean, similar to Snivy's case, I helped work on the original character a smidge.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SkwovetOps » Wed May 30, 2018 7:27 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Uh...you're welcome? I mean, similar to Snivy's case, I helped work on the original character a smidge.

Huh, I didn't know you also helped with the original versions of these characters too, that's probably why the edits look as good as they do, considering the references to PokePark2 in both character's quotes, hopefully that may be a tease for future mugen projects? regardless I'm looking forward to future content from you, keep up the good work =)
SkwovetOps
New to the forum

Postby nobody321 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:30 pm

great job with oshowatt and in a week no less as well. The witty comments are nice touch as well. Goodluck with your other projects.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed May 30, 2018 10:57 pm

nobody321 wrote:great job with oshowatt and in a week no less as well. The witty comments are nice touch as well. Goodluck with your other projects.

I mean, I do get REALLY productive when I'm motivated to do something. Going on a camping trip with only mobile internet was enough to spur me.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Wed May 30, 2018 11:38 pm

Wow these are really good animations! I love everything about this (considering Oshawott is my favorite water type). I think I can even say this is my favorite vore edit done so far right now!
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:54 am

Quite amazing how many little details you put into the Oshowatt vore edit in just that little amount of time.

I like how it the idle belly animation gets slower the lower the HP of the opponent is. Very nice work Dylan!
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu May 31, 2018 9:16 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Quite amazing how many little details you put into the Oshowatt vore edit in just that little amount of time.

I like how it the idle belly animation gets slower the lower the HP of the opponent is. Very nice work Dylan!

Eheh. Yeah, I tried my best to make it as polished as possible instead of making him like all those boring copy-and-paste vore edits out there.

By the way, did you know the opponent can struggle inside of Oshawott's belly to escape faster? Either by mashing the four face buttons to produce bulges, or by timing their directional inputs to move the belly in a certain direction. The latter technique breaks the opponent out faster than the former, but it's much more riskier if you don't get the timing down, since one wrong input can slightly extend the belly hold time instead of lowering it.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:01 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Quite amazing how many little details you put into the Oshowatt vore edit in just that little amount of time.

Eheh. Yeah, I tried my best to make it as polished as possible instead of making him like all those boring copy-and-paste vore edits out there.

By the way, did you know the opponent can struggle inside of Oshawott's belly to escape faster? Either by mashing the four face buttons to produce bulges, or by timing their directional inputs to move the belly in a certain direction. The latter technique breaks the opponent out faster than the former, but it's much more riskier if you don't get the timing down, since one wrong input can slightly extend the belly hold time instead of lowering it.

Yeah I noticed that actually. It took me a bit to figure out how I ended up struggling so much and then another time not at all.

What would be neat is if the belly hold loop sound actually changes to a more fluid/liquid sound loop. Probably only for the digestion config though for obvious reasons.

That's probably the only thing I could suggest since everything else about it is definitely unique.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu May 31, 2018 11:09 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:What would be neat is if the belly hold loop sound actually changes to a more fluid/liquid sound loop. Probably only for the digestion config though for obvious reasons.

Huh. Are you talking about the gurgle noises that play every 1000 ticks or so?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:13 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:What would be neat is if the belly hold loop sound actually changes to a more fluid/liquid sound loop. Probably only for the digestion config though for obvious reasons.

I was talking about the noises of the belly bouncing idle when not struggling.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu May 31, 2018 11:31 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:

I was talking about the noises of the belly bouncing idle when not struggling.

Oh. I thought they would be good for sloshing noises as the opponent bounced around.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:36 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Oh. I thought they would be good for sloshing noises as the opponent bounced around.

I'm not saying they don't fit. :P

I was just making a suggestion of having a different loop sound for each HP threshold if you wanted to do anything more to the edit that is.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu May 31, 2018 11:40 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I'm not saying they don't fit. :P

I was just making a suggestion of having a different loop sound for each HP threshold if you wanted to do anything more to the edit that is.

Ahhh, right, I see.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu May 31, 2018 3:09 pm

I noticed a little something, the Endo option for Snivy doesn't seem to work, no matter what I set it to she still digests all the same.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu May 31, 2018 3:13 pm

failbird105 wrote:I noticed a little something, the Endo option for Snivy doesn't seem to work, no matter what I set it to she still digests all the same.

Oh. Well, I dipped in the code to make sure the animation changer was working properly...

...and as it turns out, the animation number in the ensuing statedef conflicted with the anim changer in the prior state's changestate. I'll fix it in the next update, but until then, go ahead and peek into the vore.cns and comment out/delete "anim = 4050" from the Digestion statedef, listed there.

EDIT: ...no, wait, not even that worked. Hang on, still trying to figure this out.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu May 31, 2018 3:28 pm

OK, so uh...as it turns out, I had the animations backwards, so even if the anim = 4050 is removed from the "finish" state, the endo switch would have played the digest anim, and the digest switch would've played the endo anim.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:39 am

Huh. So it seems the "please don't reupload this without my permission" message is working well. Well enough I feel it's safe to release updates soon.
I hope.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dezzykitsune » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:58 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Huh. So it seems the "please don't reupload this without my permission" message is working well. Well enough I feel it's safe to release updates soon.
I hope.

Does this include someone wanting to do artwork of the Oshawott?
dezzykitsune
Artist

Next

Return to Vore game