Soft vore BBW illustrations

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Underage, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission and posted in Photo edit forum

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, underage, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any material which involve underage and sexual exposure at the same time, must be placed in the Underage. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions.

Read the rules in detail here

Soft vore BBW illustrations

Postby anonymousexperiment » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:57 pm

I wanted to post somewhere some drawings I made. It didn't seem appropriate for the art gallery part of the site, because I traced this image https://aryion.com/g4/view/266697 and cannot take full credit. Nonetheless, I thought some people might appreciate them. The first set of images are illustrations of parts of my favorite story, Miss Melanie's Teachings https://aryion.com/g4/view/322231. The second set are for a story I plan to write, in which the same teacher goes on a vacation and eats dozens of boys every day, only to gain more weight than planned. Feedback appreciated
Attachments
01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
07.png
anonymousexperiment
New to the forum

Re: Soft vore BBW illustrations

Postby Gstef » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:44 pm

Given these are traces, I think you did an okay job. Cool stuff! However, if this BBW lady's victims are anything to go by, I also think you coulda done well had you tried a bit more yourself! Breaking out of just being in profile could add a lot to these as drawings and could let you do a bit of exercise drawing big chicks. Good luck if you do so!
Gstef
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (20)

Re: Soft vore BBW illustrations

Postby MrSinister1990 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:16 am

I'm surprised there isn't a ton of bbw vore stuff. You'd think there be a lot more than there actually is.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (15)

Return to Softvore