What category of creature you most want to be eaten by?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What category of creature you most like for vore?

Humans
46%
Animals
13%
Monsters
11%
Dragons
10%
Furries
21%

Total votes : 94

What category of creature you most want to be eaten by?

Postby justinrpg » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:43 pm

A month or so ago, I was trying to come up with the most ambiguous categories of creatures that all other living creatures real or fictional could be broken down into. I came up with five categories of creatures: Animals, Dragons, Furries, Humans, & Monsters.

I also wanted to create a vore post asking about the categories but I needed to come up with the categories without leaving anything out. Keep in mind, plants technically are not a creature.

Here is a breakdown of the categories.

Animals: Any creature that exists in real life. This also includes fictional animals that are an animal that is not altered in any way. Alteration would make it a monster. These include but not limited to things like tigers in real life, or animals such as those seen in Disney movies.

Dragons: Pretty self explanatory. Any mythological winged beast. This also includes western dragons, eastern dragons, wyverns, and any non monster dragon. Dragon Type Pokémon fall into the monster category because they are a Pokémon (a type of monster) and Dragon Type Pokémon typically do not look like your typical dragon. And sorry Blue Eyes White, you are a monster too, a Yu-Gi-Oh monster.

Furries: Any anthropomorphic animal or anthropomorphic mythological beast. This excludes feral furries (animal category)

Humans: People, elves, fairies, anything man-like. Night elves in WoW. Na'vi's that sort of things.

Monsters: Pokémon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh monsters, RPG random encounter monsters and bosses, stuff of that nature. Some dragons fall in this category if they are a dragon of a particular monster set such as Pokémon or an RPG monster bestiary. Human monsters like Dark Magician Girl fall in the human category because anything that looks like a human being is in the human category.

With that being said, what category of creature do you most want to be eaten by? Animals, Dragons, Furries, Humans, or Monsters?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What category of creature you most want to be eaten by?

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:21 am

I went with human, but I am curious: What section would monster girls like Lamia and Mermaids go under here?
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:49 am

Lamia, Mermaids, fall under an unmentioned sixth category, Hybrids.

Anyway, between the six categories, choosing one is impossible. My three mains are human, hybrid, and animal.

Also, Blue Eyes White Dragon is a Dragon from Duel Monsters. Yu-Gi-Oh is the duelist. Yes, I am enough of a duelist to know this stuff.

Also, Dragons are Divine beings that have over a thousand different forms. Not all have wings either. Leviathan is one example, though it is still debated whether Leviathan is a true dragon or a mere glorified mega-serpent. One thing is for certain, and that's the fact that Thor doesn't care; he still slew the mega-serpent with his hammer.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby justinrpg » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:26 am

According to Google images, Lamia appears to be some kind of snake girl and falls under greek mythology. She would be a monster. Monsters like those in Monster High, are more like humans.

Mermaids? Not sure. Some stories refer to mermaids as monsters, some do not. Pirates of the Caribbean implied mermaids as monsters due to the way that they take people to the ocean floor to drown.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:13 am

Forgot fairies, gods, spirits, demi-humans, Aos Sí, demons, divine beings(like angels and pegasus but not gods), Yokai, pokemon(seems popular here), insects, undeads, ghosts, aliens, Pillar Men & Rock Men, Daedra, Robots, Giant Alien Robots, AIA, Lovecraftian entities, bacterias, planets, Black Holes, etc...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:21 am

sweetladyamy wrote:Lamia, Mermaids, fall under an unmentioned sixth category, Hybrids.
(Not all of those are hybrids, example; the Kitsune as it is a fox that can turn into a human only with either ears or tail of a fox. However, it isn't part human and Lamia isn't an hybrid. She is a cursed being.)(Linkever)

Anyway, between the six categories, choosing one is impossible. My three mains are human, hybrid, and animal.

Also, Blue Eyes White Dragon is a Dragon from Duel Monsters. Yu-Gi-Oh is the duelist. Yes, I am enough of a duelist to know this stuff.

Also, Dragons are Divine beings that have over a thousand different forms. Not all have wings either. Leviathan is one example, though it is still debated whether Leviathan is a true dragon or a mere glorified mega-serpent. One thing is for certain, and that's the fact that Thor doesn't care; he still slew the mega-serpent with his hammer.

Dragons are not always divine beings and Leviathan isn't a dragon... However it seems you are referring to Jömungandr here and he also killed Thor by his poison right after.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Merodi » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:14 am

I count centaurs, nagas, merfolk etc as humans in here, since half their bodies are human, so... yeah.
I chose humans for this, too, cause I prefer them to anything else on this list. I like furries, but not for fore, animals are a no-go for me, but I could rarely go for monsters tbh.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Zangoose » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:54 am

I most prefer being eaten by humans (Namely, human boys), but I'm fine being eaten by any species as long as they aren't anthro. In general, dragons, which I pretty much count as "flying lizard", would be a close second. This includes non-dragon creatures with draconic features, like Snapdragon from Plants vs. Zombies.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:34 am

I'm a simple and (possibly) boring guy as I prefer the classic humans above all. Now I don't mind giant humans, furries, dragons, or creatures that are humans but with animal features, such as catgirl, wolfgirls, mermaids, harpies etc., but for the most part, it has to be human.
I know, "so mainstream" but that's just how I am :D
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:10 pm

I want to be miniaturized and swallowed by a cute human girl or woman
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby N-Mario » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Really? The majority of ppl here wanna be eaten by other humans/furries? Ungh..... I pretty much rather enjoy animals, monsters, or dragons. Considering my love is with a certain fish, and some cute sharks, I'd choose animals.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:02 am

N-Mario wrote:Really? The majority of ppl here wanna be eaten by other humans/furries? Ungh..... I pretty much rather enjoy animals, monsters, or dragons. Considering my love is with a certain fish, and some cute sharks, I'd choose animals.

I think of vore as an almost entirely sexual thing, and I'm not into bestiality, so that sort of limits my options. Sure, I do occasionally enjoy material that doesn't involve a humanoid pred, but it'll always have less heart to it. Still wish there were more romance-oriented pieces of vore smut. </3
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:43 am

For once I'm in the majority! XD well sort of.
I prefer male humanoids, but not human... Like angels and generally just powerful, predatory humanoid creatures that can live among humans peacefully. And no it's not because I see it in a sexual way, I just feel that it's a bit more surprising when the prey gets gently devoured by someone they thought was a human but wasn't, then even after they're tucked away, safe and sound in the pred's belly, the predator can just go back to lingering with normal folk
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby jack27 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:53 pm

I voted humans, I love micro vore with humans or humanoid characters. But dragons come a close second. I am actually surprised humans are ahead in this poll....
jack27
Been posting for a bit

Postby Oniric » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:59 pm

Pretty much everything from that list EXCEPT humans, hehe. Although in the case of animals/dragons/monsters, I prefer them having some degree of intelligence and not being just mindless beasts (I still like those ocassionally). Furries and other anthropomorphic creatures (werewolves, minotaurs, etc.) are by far my favorites.

There's something about humans as preds that's just very... off-putting for me. Which is funny because I've liked vore depictions where the pred is an almost-human humanoid, like a giant or satyr, but just an ordinary human? No thanks. They're cool as prey, though.
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:48 pm

Oniric wrote:Pretty much everything from that list EXCEPT humans.....

There's something about humans as preds that's just very... off-putting for me. Which is funny because I've liked vore depictions where the pred is an almost-human humanoid, like a giant or satyr, but just an ordinary human? No thanks. They're cool as prey, though.

THANK YOU. I feel the same way about this.... Human pred don't work for me either. I prefer animals as the pred. :D
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:26 am

Humans are what I have real-life attraction to, so they are at the top of the ladder for sure.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:24 am

Humans, of course! Giant humans or human-like creatures to be exact. Anything that is super tall and looks like a man, pretty much.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RotomGuts » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:18 am

Monsters like Pokémon are something that i really like in fact, i still dream and imagine about being stuck in a male heat or wash rotom's anus. and even being farted on by them, and be stuck on their shit for later.
ヒートロトムはいい子です
RotomGuts
New to the forum

Postby xamdnaa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:37 pm

Like most people, I prefer human (or rather humanoid) preds~

I do like monsters preds too, but not as much as male human/humanoid pred.
"We humans are like puzzles...Just like the worlds continents..."
xamdnaa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion