Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Vicyntae » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:03 pm

Jazzumness wrote:When you said too install SAM with HDT
did you mean install SAM core with the separate HDT Mod on nexus
or install the SAM HDT mod called SAM BBB
One more thing should I use NIoverride or dynamic equipment for inflation with SAM

Edit: Things like adding perks and perk descriptions are not working as well, going to check requirements and fiddle with overwrites. I am on a fresh skyrim install so not sure what's wrong

Are you trying to add a new perk to the game? What problems exactly are you having? I can help lead you through it if the tutorial isn't clear enough.

Also, I was refering SAM BBB. That's the one that's worked for me.
User avatar
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Jazzumness » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:39 pm

When I said couldnt add perks I meant just adding them to my character not creating them.
When I hover over perks in the MCM menu no description appears either
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 am

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:04 pm

the issue then might be this-- are you playing on the release listed on the first post? because that one might still be the very buggy release from may. if you go to the github you can download the latest nightly builds in zip form. these might/probably have issues of their own, but they fix the major bugs of the .3 beta
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Participator
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Jazzumness » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:49 am

I got the SCV 0.4 version and it a fixed a few issues but added more.
I can't add perks in debug mode and the max pred stats power does nothing as far as I'm aware
Its not really an big issue as the project is still early in its lifespan so I can't complain too much.
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 am

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby TheDragonDrake » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:32 am

Right, so! I got this mod earlier, been enjoying it so far. However, it recently stopped working.

Whenever I try to anally or orally vore an NPC (or when they try to do it to me) it never works, and a message pops up in the console about a non-existing object. Any particular cause/solution to this?
User avatar
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Okzero » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:18 am

Can't eat people for some reason, I've gone to the serpent stone and gotten the blessing and it says that I can't eat a person for whatever reason. Could you explain what may be the problem from this?
Okzero
New to the forum
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:20 am

Okzero wrote:Can't eat people for some reason, I've gone to the serpent stone and gotten the blessing and it says that I can't eat a person for whatever reason. Could you explain what may be the problem from this?

is your stomach big enough to fit them?
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Participator
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Jazzumness » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:28 pm

Okzero wrote:Can't eat people for some reason, I've gone to the serpent stone and gotten the blessing and it says that I can't eat a person for whatever reason. Could you explain what may be the problem from this?

You need the follower of namira perk to eat people
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 am

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Jazzumness » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:21 pm

Just ran the newest build on GitHub for SCV and I cant select my character to see their information in the SCL menu. I can select other actors however. Also the wisp at the serpent stone isn't giving me pred powers.
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 am

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby linkever » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:38 pm

The update seems really massive and good. However, I encounter 4 problems that basically block access to it that I didn't encounter in last updates.

1.The perk selection doesn't work even if you gain points or you use debug, which mean that it is impossible to vore humans.

2.It is impossible with debug to increase the numbers of item you can store in the colon as when you try to change it(for example; setting it to 50) it automatically return to zero.

3.When trying to digest a corpse, I found that it was impossible no matter how high I putted the setting to digestion, the amount of solid doesn't go down nor does the size of the belly almost as if I was using non-lethal vore(before you ask, yes I used lethal vore).(Edit:I also found that that went I force vomit, I still get the belly with the effect of being slower and the corpse is still intact.)

4.It also seems that no npcs compared to before was able to vore even if both male and female predator were on and the ratio were both at 100%, force vore also didn't work on anybody.

Any help to know why these 4 problems appear would appreciated, the update seems really good and I would really love to be able to test it.
User avatar
linkever
Participator
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:03 am

linkever wrote:The update seems really massive and good. However, I encounter 4 problems that basically block access to it that I didn't encounter in last updates.

1.The perk selection doesn't work even if you gain points or you use debug, which mean that it is impossible to vore humans.

2.It is impossible with debug to increase the numbers of item you can store in the colon as when you try to change it(for example; setting it to 50) it automatically return to zero.

3.When trying to digest a corpse, I found that it was impossible no matter how high I putted the setting to digestion, the amount of solid doesn't go down nor does the size of the belly almost as if I was using non-lethal vore(before you ask, yes I used lethal vore).(Edit:I also found that that went I force vomit, I still get the belly with the effect of being slower and the corpse is still intact.)

4.It also seems that no npcs compared to before was able to vore even if both male and female predator were on and the ratio were both at 100%, force vore also didn't work on anybody.

Any help to know why these 4 problems appear would appreciated, the update seems really good and I would really love to be able to test it.


these problems are solved in the builds on the github. download the newest nightlies as zip files and replace the versions you downloaded directly from the forum pages
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Participator
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby linkever » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:54 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:
linkever wrote:The update seems really massive and good. However, I encounter 4 problems that basically block access to it that I didn't encounter in last updates.

1.The perk selection doesn't work even if you gain points or you use debug, which mean that it is impossible to vore humans.

2.It is impossible with debug to increase the numbers of item you can store in the colon as when you try to change it(for example; setting it to 50) it automatically return to zero.

3.When trying to digest a corpse, I found that it was impossible no matter how high I putted the setting to digestion, the amount of solid doesn't go down nor does the size of the belly almost as if I was using non-lethal vore(before you ask, yes I used lethal vore).(Edit:I also found that that went I force vomit, I still get the belly with the effect of being slower and the corpse is still intact.)

4.It also seems that no npcs compared to before was able to vore even if both male and female predator were on and the ratio were both at 100%, force vore also didn't work on anybody.

Any help to know why these 4 problems appear would appreciated, the update seems really good and I would really love to be able to test it.


these problems are solved in the builds on the github. download the newest nightlies as zip files and replace the versions you downloaded directly from the forum pages


Thank you, now it seem that my only problems are. 1. belly won't dissapear after digesting.

2. No matter how high I put it, it takes more than 2 days to digest.

3. The waste function menu only show 3 things and it seems that only urinating work and I cant seem to allow it as the button for waste function stays blank.

Also need help to know how to make it work with sexlab framework inflation(I am using dynamic equipment right now.)
User avatar
linkever
Participator
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:13 am

dynamic equipment is not necessarilly fully functional. i use the nioverride and limit to around 10 some my tummy doesn't end up looking like a torpedo

as for the other problems, i need to more thoroughly mess around with the latest versions myself before proscribing solutions. in the meantime-- have you tested the latest versions on new characters, or are you still trying to get it to work on your old character?
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Participator
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am
Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby linkever » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:44 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:dynamic equipment is not necessarilly fully functional. i use the nioverride and limit to around 10 some my tummy doesn't end up looking like a torpedo

as for the other problems, i need to more thoroughly mess around with the latest versions myself before proscribing solutions. in the meantime-- have you tested the latest versions on new characters, or are you still trying to get it to work on your old character?


Was still trying on an old one that was made for the non-master version. I will try to do it on a new one.
Thanks for the help again.
User avatar
linkever
Participator
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby linkever » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:29 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:dynamic equipment is not necessarilly fully functional. i use the nioverride and limit to around 10 some my tummy doesn't end up looking like a torpedo

as for the other problems, i need to more thoroughly mess around with the latest versions myself before proscribing solutions. in the meantime-- have you tested the latest versions on new characters, or are you still trying to get it to work on your old character?


I just created a new character. However I now encounter a new bug + some old ones.

1.I can no longer target myself with SCL? Its as if my character didn't exist in SCL eyes.

2.Same Waste problem as before.

3.Someone got thrown to the sky by an npc attempted to vore him... (Didn't know that the power of vore could turn you into a giant^^)
User avatar
linkever
Participator
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby linkever » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:03 pm

Still have the same 1st and 2nd problem, I can't even interact with the mod now because of the first, which is a shame. Seems like I need to wait for the next SCV patch now as no one else seems to have encountered the bug... If anybody found a solution, please tell me.
User avatar
linkever
Participator
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby Jazzumness » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:49 pm

linkever wrote:Still have the same 1st and 2nd problem, I can't even interact with the mod now because of the first, which is a shame. Seems like I need to wait for the next SCV patch now as no one else seems to have encountered the bug... If anybody found a solution, please tell me.

I encountered the same bugs but only in the newest build on GitHub I used the 0.4 version released a month ago on GitHub and that did not have those bugs
Jazzumness
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 am

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby gmug » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Looks like a bug, any creature adds weight to fullness twice:
I ate a rabbit - current fullness increased +3.9. When struggling is over, current fullness +3.9 again.
Vomiting of all current items lead to current fullness of 3.9 with an empty stomach.
Any ideas how to fix it?
gmug
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby linkever » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:13 pm

Jazzumness wrote:
linkever wrote:Still have the same 1st and 2nd problem, I can't even interact with the mod now because of the first, which is a shame. Seems like I need to wait for the next SCV patch now as no one else seems to have encountered the bug... If anybody found a solution, please tell me.

I encountered the same bugs but only in the newest build on GitHub I used the 0.4 version released a month ago on GitHub and that did not have those bugs

Hope it is soon fix as I couldn't properly play the build of one month ago and this build is almost completely unplayable because of this bug. Does anybody have a version of SCV0.4 that the early bugs are already fix and this bug also didn't exist?
I really want to try this mod as it seems to offer way more than Devourment.
User avatar
linkever
Participator
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Re: Skyrim Capacity Vore: SCV 0.3 Beta

Postby remorselessyoshi » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:27 pm

Terribly sorry it's probably just me being blind, however I keep seeing tell of tutorials and I cannot for the life of me find anything of the sort. I checked the github, but is there something I am missing? What tutorials exist? This mod seems great, and I would love to use it but there are a couple things I'd like to know how to do before I use it (setup the belly inflation for new character bodies, make sure it actually works etc.) that I would imagine there to be tutorials on. Again, sorry if I am missing something obvious. https://github.com/Vicyntae/SCV/search? ... q=tutorial
With Love,
Yoshi~<3
remorselessyoshi
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: charlyfu, Chompler, deadsignal, ehdgk744, k0607722, MooDooM, mx96, oga760, ooglethorpe5, pronder, Rubiont-47, shujubao, silve60, UBFanDrake and 23 guests