Incest vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Incest vore

Postby julio1964 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Hi I'm looking for drawings of incest vore but one that comes in mind is a boy who had fun with his aunt and then was swallowed by her so his mother doesn't find out what they did, the next part of the comic his mother is walking with his aunt and she thinks a different predator ate her son when the aunt still has him in her stomach fully digested. Don't remember the name or who did the comic, if anyone can help that would be awesome I'll also be sharing photos I liked.
julio1964
New to the forum

Re: Incest vore

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Never heard of it but it definately sounds interesting, I want to see it too!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby julio1964 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:10 am

This is part 2 of the comic, I just don't know where the first one is. I still don't know who did it, anyone help plz
Attachments
Screenshot_20180614-030646.jpg
julio1964
New to the forum

Postby BelowAverageCat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:54 am

The artist goes by BleedingStalker here at Eka's

As far as I know, there wasn't a full comic but this is a previous part
Attachments
BleedingStalker-auntie 01 Five nights at Auntie's.jpg
BelowAverageCat
Been posting for a bit