switch seeking switch for intimate hard vore or vampire vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

switch seeking switch for intimate hard vore or vampire vore

Postby gokyu1979 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:31 pm

Hello,
I am looking for partners for switch hard vore play. I will always prefer being prey but I feel that I am much better at being predator so I thoroughly enjoy both. I also prefer a partner able to play female or male. My hard vore does not necessarily involve lots of gore but it can if you wish. I do prefer child predators and vampires because there is something about innocence hiding cruelty. Sex is not required although it can make it more interesting and child is not required either. I do like a slow intimate feeding of one bite at a time with description. I also like human or possibly anthro/furry but sentience and understanding of their deeds is a must. No ferals or blobs or things like that please. My ideal would be basically a human with sharp teeth and claws, almost a sub class of the human species designed as human population control. If you are up for being slowly eaten alive or eating me alive, PM me and give a basic description please.
Thanks,
Gokyu

Last bumped by gokyu1979 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:31 pm.
gokyu1979
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!