Looking for various types to commission.

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for various types to commission.

Postby Sitharc » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:51 am

Hey there, while I have commissioned some artists here in the past and still might do so again in the future. I'm also trying to find other wonderful easy going artists/writers to commission and give them a shot. Usually get art, but lately I've been wanting to see some stories written as well.

Look in my gallery and favorites to get a general gist of things I enjoy in terms of stuff on this site, but I have other fetishes and interests as well, so I'm looking especially for those with very little limits as possible. Ideally someone who has no limits, as some of my ideas can combine quite a few things to where commissioning someone who only does one or two of those things won't work out. Like for example not everyone draws digestion or makes it painful and fatal, plenty of people don't do scat, etc.

Does this mean that certain things are required? Not really, depends on the idea as a whole. Also looking for someone who doesn't mind using canon characters at times aside from random people.

If you are interested in doing business with me, then shoot me a PM. I'll glance at your stuff if I can to see what I can expect if commission you. I also like to know an artist/writer is reliable too, not someone whose going to basically take my money and run with it. I'm a patient person when it comes to most things, but I prefer to commission people that I know won't make me wait till the cows come home.

While as I said they aren't required, here's a few things I'm looking for someone able to do:
Underaged prey/victims (with like giantess crush and other things) some of my ideas have prey closer to the preds age and both at least teenaged to adult so don't worry.
Digestion/disposal or least implied scat.
Weight gain
Being able to do Same Size AND Macro/Micro if possible, doing one is fine, but it limits my options if you only do one, but not the other.
Animals/pets as prey and such... There's already tons of animals eating humans or another animals, why can't there be pictures of someone eating a family pet?
Possible other forms of gore aside from digestion and mild cooking (if have hard vore happen, I prefer soft.)
Being fine with both humans AND anthros.
Bondage/BDSM regardless of character combo and regardless of their gender, race, species, or age.

If able to do real hard or dark stuff like rape and torture/abuse/snuff, let me know as well. Again regardless of the victim type.

In pictures when possible, but especially in stories the one thing I want to see most is... actual detail! I'd rather not have certain scenes rushed through and be over before I even know it started. Despite whatever kinks are involved, I do prefer it to actually tell some form of story. Not just mindlessly doing fetish A or fetish B to the other out of no where.
Sitharc
---

Re: Looking for various types to commission.

Postby Leshana » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:47 am

These are great questions. Great questions indeed.
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby Sitharc » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:08 pm

Leshana wrote:These are great questions. Great questions indeed.

You approve eh? So what kind of commissions do you take if any?

And as an addition in general, here's a list of some series I might try to commission stories/art of if I use canon characters. Including, but not limited to...

Dragonball/Z/GT
Sailor Moon
Pokemon
Inuyasha
Gundam Wing
Totally Spies
Darkstalkers (Least Felicia)
Mario Bros
etc...

(Edited after this point)

Still interested/looking for various people to possibly commission stuff from. Bonus points if have very few to no limits! Art and story ones are both possible, but mainly on the look for writers to commissions at this time. Ideally ones that are good with details and prefer least some form of story/plot and/or build up to the act of vore. PM me if interested.
Sitharc
---

Postby Okada » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Ive got no problem drawing any of the things youve listed. I draw everything and anything. Check out my work on my profile. My style might be something you like. My commissions are open and super cheap right now
Okada
New to the forum

Postby knifesmile » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:44 am

I'm a pretty flexible artist as well. I admit I'd struggle with scat, though I don't mind trying so long as I don't have to draw it in close-up detail, and I prefer not to draw anything sexual involving minors or apparent minors for legal reasons. Anything beyond that is fair game. Violence, gore, hardvore, and suchlike would be particular specialties of mine, but I'm willing to try almost anything.
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby 13master13 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:23 am

I'm a writer. If you want to take a look at my gallery, I'd probably be willing to do a commission.
I focus on BBW & SSBBW preds, mostly same-size but a little macro.
Mx Thirteen
Editor in Chief:
Anthropophagette Press
13master13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Silent_E » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:31 am

Might as well throw my own name in the hat here. I've really been stretching to try to make things work as a full time artist and so far it's working great, but more clients is always super useful! I've got basically 0 issues with almost anything, my only current no-fly zone would be underage characters in sexual situations (Basically as long as they're decently clothed/furred and not interacting with someone's genitals we're peachy)
Silent_E
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:47 am

Hey there! Just bumping my thread while actually posting some more info.

I'm always looking to see more writers and/or artists for my ideas, especially ones with as few limits as possible if any at all.

At the time of this message, I'm looking more for someone who doesn't mind child prey if possible, but otherwise is able to do girls eating people and/or animals, actually getting fatter, and having to shit out what's left. Keep in mind that doesn't automatically mean I'd ask for children being eaten every time or even the first time I get something from someone.

The other MAIN thing I'm looking for right now in a writer/artist is somehow who can show/expand on the psyche and psychology and what not of one or more characters involved in a vore scenario. Like HOW does someone go from thinking of someone as their BEST FRIEND or BELOVED sibling to and/or while maybe still thinking that the same someone STARTING to think of such a person as their (potential) FOOD?

Also a notice for people that consider working with me, if any issue comes up at all then please for the love of god, just PM me or even IM if we traded skypes or something by then.

While I try to be as easy as possible to work with, there are some pet peeves that if they occur MIGHT make me think bout commissioning you again later on even less or even not at all. Sorry to sound discouraging there, but just some things bother me. I'm very understanding as well, so if something comes up to where you have to suddenly put a freeze on a commission or even have to cancel it due to some reason, just let me know! Of course tho if I have already paid, then I'd like to be refunded. If it ends up occurring where you work with me and I think you did or said something along the lines I'm bout to mention, don't worry.... I won't hate you at all and I won't go telling others against commissioning you. The only time I'd do that would be if someone made me pay them right away and/or pay them a lot only to rip me off with no content or some extremely lacking content.

Anyways...

One pet peeve that I have with things I commission is when I've made one or more very clear details, aspects, or scenes I've wanted to be included only to see it's either not in it at all or that one or more details have been changed bout it that the artist/writer didn't clear up with me first. (if just simply forgot to add it that's one thing, blatantly not adding it on purpose is another, especially if I've already paid for it.) IF there was some issue that came up that someone had an actual reason to go against what I paid them for, I implore that they actually TALK to me bout and discuss it. What upsets me more is the fact when someone isn't honest with me and discusses out a potential problem over just the fact that something I asked to see and didn't get despite paying for it. This pet peeve is mainly when even after we've discussed things and the person I'm paying to write/draw something for me knows what I want, accepted it, or even asked some questions already bout this or that yet they still just changed or ignored something on me without checking.

When I'm paying good money, and pay right away instead of making the person wait weeks or even months for payment, I expect to get what I asked for, at least for the most part. Again if any issue comes up for one reason or another where one or more aspects you don't want to do or whatever, then we should DISCUSS it. If needbe, we can cancel the project if we can't come to an agreement.

Also, please don't randomly try to add in other random bits or kinks into it without asking me please, unless you somehow know well enough that I'd be okay with it or that you've talked to me enough to know how I'd feel bout it. It doesn't hurt to ask, but just because I say I'm indifferent to something, doesn't mean add it anyway.

If you get to a part of a story or even an artwork and not sure how to make it go or look, then again just ask and talk to me. I don't mind my commission taking longer than otherwise planned if it means properly communicating with each other and making sure what's being produced will be the best it can be.
Sitharc
---

Postby Kiki » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:27 am

Hi. Just saw your thread and thought I'd jump in. I'm open for commissions and always looking for new things to try out. I can and will draw pretty much anything, though scat is a big maybe. Still doable if there isn't a lot of it. Children I am completely okay with and in theory everything else as well. What can I say, I'm a very open minded person. Go ahead and have peek at my gallery and pm me if you're interested :)
Kiki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Septia » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:28 pm

This is very interesting, if i wasn't busy with Twin Month I would look into it.

Hopefully still looking after March.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sitharc » Sun May 28, 2017 5:09 am

Still looking (mainly writers, but will still consider artists) for those wondering. Ideal ones are still those with as few to no limits as possible.
Sitharc
---

Postby lafrugele » Wed May 31, 2017 3:12 am

I can do anything you listed there! 0: In case if you are still looking for an artist!
In case of cubs/shota/loli I can do like, crush stuff, adorable mostly but I don't do NSFW of those.
Greetings! :-D
lafrugele
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:06 pm

Still considering some of you at a later point, but still looking for other potential people to try! x3
Sitharc
---

Postby tuksoil » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:52 am

I want to try it out :D
Check out my other Hentai - NSFW works at:
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/tuksoil/profile

Or my Deviantart at: http://www.tuksoil.deviantart.com
tuksoil
New to the forum

Postby ladyvenusiana » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:53 am

Feel free to contact me.

Sitharc wrote:Hey there, while I have commissioned some artists here in the past and still might do so again in the future. I'm also trying to find other wonderful easy going artists/writers to commission and give them a shot. Usually get art, but lately I've been wanting to see some stories written as well.

Look in my gallery and favorites to get a general gist of things I enjoy in terms of stuff on this site, but I have other fetishes and interests as well, so I'm looking especially for those with very little limits as possible. Ideally someone who has no limits, as some of my ideas can combine quite a few things to where commissioning someone who only does one or two of those things won't work out. Like for example not everyone draws digestion or makes it painful and fatal, plenty of people don't do scat, etc.

Does this mean that certain things are required? Not really, depends on the idea as a whole. Also looking for someone who doesn't mind using canon characters at times aside from random people.

If you are interested in doing business with me, then shoot me a PM. I'll glance at your stuff if I can to see what I can expect if commission you. I also like to know an artist/writer is reliable too, not someone whose going to basically take my money and run with it. I'm a patient person when it comes to most things, but I prefer to commission people that I know won't make me wait till the cows come home.

While as I said they aren't required, here's a few things I'm looking for someone able to do:
Underaged prey/victims (with like giantess crush and other things) some of my ideas have prey closer to the preds age and both at least teenaged to adult so don't worry.
Digestion/disposal or least implied scat.
Weight gain
Being able to do Same Size AND Macro/Micro if possible, doing one is fine, but it limits my options if you only do one, but not the other.
Animals/pets as prey and such... There's already tons of animals eating humans or another animals, why can't there be pictures of someone eating a family pet?
Possible other forms of gore aside from digestion and mild cooking (if have hard vore happen, I prefer soft.)
Being fine with both humans AND anthros.
Bondage/BDSM regardless of character combo and regardless of their gender, race, species, or age.

If able to do real hard or dark stuff like rape and torture/abuse/snuff, let me know as well. Again regardless of the victim type.

In pictures when possible, but especially in stories the one thing I want to see most is... actual detail! I'd rather not have certain scenes rushed through and be over before I even know it started. Despite whatever kinks are involved, I do prefer it to actually tell some form of story. Not just mindlessly doing fetish A or fetish B to the other out of no where.
ladyvenusiana
New to the forum

Postby Ilove » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:30 am

I'll be intrested in doing a commission.

Here's my commission status https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commission.php?id=Ilove

Also i have an account on deviantart https://i-love-vore.deviantart.com/ and i started writing stories too https://i-love-vore.deviantart.com/art/ ... -703726951

I don't like to do many things but on the plus side i don't have problems with doing canonic characters.

If you're intrested we can talk about it with a PM.
Ilove
New to the forum

Postby sariia » Sun May 20, 2018 1:20 am

I take written commissions via my furaffinity here:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25599166/

On average I charge $1 per 150 up to 3000 words, and then $1 for every 100 words after that.
I'm fine with writing everything except nsfw material involving minors/underaged characters from your list, so that won't be an issue. Please contact me via furaffinity if you are interested in commissioning a written work from me, as I check there most often.
sariia
New to the forum

Postby sketchmantel » Sat May 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Hey if your still open with this, I can help you with soft vore and possible underage vore drawing
Commission info https://aryion.com/g4/view/459423
sketchmantel
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:03 am

I still might be.
Sitharc
---

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:43 am

I mean, if you're interested in getting a story still, I'm open to writing pretty much anything. I'd describe myself as a scenario writer, I take characters and an idea and flesh out as hard as I possibly can how that situation plays out. Usually, try to make sure any licensed characters are true to their original setting as well. If you're possibly interested, chuck me an Eka's PM and we can talk from there :) (Again, I'm pretty much up to write anything that you want, I'm not fussed.)
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Next

Return to Artists Valley