Anonymous Lurker's Story Corner (Mainly F/M, F/F, OV, Scat)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Anonymous Lurker's Story Corner (Mainly F/M, F/F, OV, Scat)

Postby AnonymousLurker » Fri May 18, 2018 6:52 pm

Howdy, howdy. Welcome to my Story Corner... or at least the beginning of the corner till I get some more stories pumped out. Now, if you're reading this then you have already read the subject line and are quite fine with F/M F/F OV and Scat (The post-vore variety) and you're interested in what I have to offer. However, that is not all of what I enjoy doing. I hope to post more stories here as time progresses and show other different interests along the way. Anyway I won't bother you anymore and let you get straight to the first story I have ready. To know exactly what is going to be in the story I'll post the Title then include in parenthesis what will be included in it. So please read it. But other than that, please enjoy.

To Steal From A Gnoll

(F/M, Human Prey, Gnoll Predator, OV, Teasing, Digestion, Fatal, Post Vore Teasing, Post Vore Farting, Post Vore Disposal, Scat)

////////////////////////////////////////

Our scene opens up in the forested area of the Agarian Flatlands. The Agarian Flatlands was once the domain of the wood elves before they were cast out by the neighboring Human Feudal Lords and all that's left are ruins and abandoned Elvish buildings within the woods. When the elves were cast out they had only moments to gather their personal belongings and items before the private armies of the feudal lords came through and ransack their town. This took place some odd two centuries ago, but some brave adventurer, but mostly thieves would come here to look for any kind of Elvish artifact amongst the ruins since any Elvish artifact would fetch a preety penny at any collector's shop.

"Alright, this should be the place."

Speaking of thieves, one such thief has stumbled upon a small abandoned Elvish town. Most of the buildings in the surrounding areas were now covered in vines, moss, and other forms of nature. The human standing on just the outskirt of the abandoned town wore a heavy leather outfit that had a number of belts and bags strung across it. Along the belts were a set a throwing daggers, but the main weapon that the thief owned was a wooden club that had a metal band wrapped around the business end of it. The bags he carried appeared to be empty, but in his mind hopefully will be filled by the end of this venture.

The thief would then begin to walk more towards the town center looking over the area hoping the find something of interest, but proved fruitless. He then began a thoruough search through all the houses, buildings, abandoned merchant stands, and even the fountain at the center of town and all he found was nothing.
"Dammit, has this place already been picked clean?" says the thief as he makes his way over towards the last remaining building that he had yet to check. The building appeared to look like a warehouse of sorts from the thief's perspective and chose when he first arrived to make this his last stop in case everywhere else failed. He would make his way up to the door and began to reach for the handle before stopping. He could hear the sound of snoring coming from behind the door.

He then chooses to grab the doorknob before pushing forward carefully and quietly as to not make a sound. Once the door was open he carefully creeped inside before stopping dead in his tracks. In the center of the warehouse there was a rather large Gnoll sleeping on some hay. The thief would, against his better judgement, begin creeping forward slowly taking in more of the Gnoll's appearence. As it would turn out the Gnoll was female mostly due to the fact that the size of her breasts were large and were covered by a loin cloth bra and that fact she also had child bearing hips as well. The thief however, was more interested in a certain item that was around her wrist.

The item in question was a gold chain bracelet with quite a few Elvish, at least to the thief's perspective, runes on it. To the thief anything made of gold is nice, anything that was Elvish made was even nicer, but something that had both qualities was a straight ticket to being set for life. He had to have that bracelet.
The thief would continue to make his way over towards the Gnoll stealthily and once he was next to the arm that had the bracelet around it he carefully began fidgiting with the bracelet to get it loose. The Gnoll would continue to sleep peacefully even though it was being robbed of its possession and would continue remain asleep until the thief managed to pry the item from the Gnoll's wrist. The thief smiled when he carefully and quietly pocketed the bracelet and began making his way back over towards the door not wanting to stay another minute with this monster.

However, fate was not kind to the thief when he suddenly heard the loud yawning of the Gnoll behind him begin to wake up. He would turn to watch as the Gnoll began standing up streatching her arms and legs without looking towards him. The thief would carefully continue making his way towards the door with a little more urgency than before.

The Gnoll herself had just awoken from a much deserved nap and was quite eager to take on the rest of the day before her. However, the first thing she noticed after streatching was the absense of a certain item. Her bracelet. Her eyes looked towards her wrist quickly realizing it was gone to which she snarled before looking around the immediate area before locking eyes with the thief. The two would stare for a moment before the Gnoll says "Give me back my bracelet you little thief. Don't make this worse than it should."

To the thief's surprise the Gnoll's human speech was actually quite good if a bit rough, but besides that he wasn't going to stay around and have to deal with the angry female Gnoll before him so he did what he does best. Run.

The thief would dash out the door and began running through the town center and not long afterwards the sound of a door being ripped off its hinges and an angry loud growl came from the Gnoll as she chased after him.

The gnoll couldn't believe a human was able to nab her precious bracelet she found after eating an adventurer who ventured too close to her territory. However, the only good thing about this was that she was going to finally get a meal soon. "Give me back my bracelet you bastard!" The Gnoll angrily yells at her prey as she began to steadily gain on him.

She was about a yard or two behind the thief before the theif jumped up and begn climbing up the side of a ruined building and began climbing quite quickly. The gnoll would snort angrily before crouching down and launched herself up trying to grab the thief in the process. Her reach was just long enough to grab the thief then throw him backwards towards the ground. The thief would tuck roll to reduce the damage the throw could have done.
"Dammit!" The thief would say getting himself back up again as he grabbed his metal banded club to get ready fro a fight. This gnoll was beginning to annoy him, but he realized trying to run from her was not going to be that simple, so he would have to just fight her. Not the smartest idea, but she left him no choice.
The gnoll would then charge at him angrily in an attempt to reclaim her item from him, but this would leave her open as the thief timed her attack and swung at the side of her head.

*Thunk!*

The thief's hit was solid to the side of the gnolls head as it connects and for a moment the thief thought he had knocked her out at least. However, his blood ran cold when he heard a deep rough laughter coming from the Gnoll. As she looked back at him with a small cut in the side of her head as blood began to trickle downwards she would say with a creepy smile "Is that really all you got thief?" She would then grab the club and quickly snap it in two before she tackled the thief before getting a firm grip on him.

"Ugh! Let me go you damn monster!" the thief would yell trying to reach for one of his throwing daggers which the Gnoll quickly took notice and grabbed the belt and ripped it off the thief's body and tossed it to the side.

"No, if anything I should be ripping you to shreads now." the Gnoll would state with an intense glare "However, its been some time since I've had a meal."
The thief would stop moving before looking at her fearfully. "Wait, wait!" The thief would yell before the gnoll opened her mouth widely and began pushing the human into her gaping jaws. She could already taste the fear coming off the thief, but honestly that could actually be the nervous sweating he would be doing as she pushed him to the back of her throat. Her throat would quickly take his head and begin swallowing him downwards towards her stomach. The thief would be struggling and flailing, but now that he was in the clutches and maw of the gnoll he couldn't really do too much at this time.

The gnoll would continue to swallow more and more of the thief trying to savor his flavor, but finding it quite hard to get any due to the amount of leather clothing he wore. So without wasting too much time she would speed up the swallowing process until the entirety of the thief had been swallowed and was now expanding her large gut outwards. The thief would continue struggling even inside the fleshy sack even if his breathing was limited to the fetid air inside the gnoll gut he was in.

Once she got done swallowing the rest of the thief she would let loose a loud burp decreasing the amount of air that was already inside her large stomach. However, her constant scowl was that of a prideful smile as she looked down at her gut as the human inside continued to struggle.

"Let me out!" The thief would yell punching and kicking the stomach walls in an attempt to make her throw him up "Besides, I thought you wanted your amulet back!"
This would make the gnoll chuckle as she patted her large gut before stating "Oh, I'll get my bracelet after it get through my guts. I can't really digest gold and jewelry so the bracelet should be fine. However, you... well let's just say that you'll undergo a transformation of sorts."

The thief blinked trying to understand what the Gnoll meant, but a sudden realization occurred to him. "Wait you don't mean!" The thief would state before being interrupted by the Gnoll. "Yep, you're going to end up as a couple of massive gnoll turds! Honestly, that is the highest title we gnolls can give to humans!" The female gnoll would state smiling as she taunted her prey.

If anything it doubled the efforts of the thief in trying to get out of the Gnoll's stomach, but after a while he would begin to slow down due to the lack of fresh air. The gnoll would notice this before saying "Awww, tired already thief? C'mon, I thought you humans were stronger than that.~"

"S-shut up!" the thief would yell as acids began to fill the inside of the Gnoll's stomach as it began the first stages of digestion. The acids themselves would quickly begin acting and start digesting the leather clothing the thief was wearing and soon enough begin eating away at any exposed skin that was there.

On the outside the Gnoll could hear the pained cries of the thief as her stomach began digesting her meal in earnest. "Yeah, a gnoll's stomach is the last place you would want to be thief." the gnoll would state as she laid back while rubbing her stomach as it slowly began to shrink down in size. The struggling would continue, but after about half an hour the thief's struggles would stop completely and the gnoll's stomach would go still and all that could be heard was the sound of groaning and gurgling.
"Huh? Didn't last long huh?" The gnoll would state as she poked and prodded her gut as it slowly continued to shrink. By this point the thief's entire body had broken down into a slurry of digested human with the only thing remaining was the gold bracelet that was down at the bottom of the gnoll's stomach. Luckily the bracelet is the first thing to get pushed deeper into the Gnoll's awaiting intestines as the soupy mixture began pouring into the next stage of the digestion process.

The gnoll would then stand up and stretch after a while and look down at her hard working guts break down the human into more useful fats to be added to her body. She smirks at this and began walking towards the woods to patrol around to make sure no more 'thieves' decide to show up around her territory, but more importantly make sure to that the extra fat her meal gives her doesn't make her look flabby.

Meanwhile the remains of the thief would be pushing further and further through the intestines having all the nutrients stripped from it. The nutrients themselves would add more to the female gnoll's body more specifically her breasts and rear would get a great improvement from them. However, every second that passes the remains of the thief would slowly start turning browner and browner as they passed through the large intestines of the Gnoll which would quickly begin generating a ton of Gnoll gas that would begin pushing its way towards the Gnoll's rectum.

The gnoll would be moving through the forest before the sound of a low rumble and groan reach her ears. She looked down at her lower gut and then began feeling a pressure press up against her tight anus. She looked behind her at her butt and smiled realizing the thief was getting close to his final form. "Oh, seems like you're close to being ready huh?" The gnoll states before squatting down and grunts a little.

*Pffffffffrrrrt*

A loud airy fart escapes from her large rear as the gassy remains of the thief were the first to finally reach the exit. The smell would eventually travel its way up to the Gnoll's nose making it wrinkle slightly at the smell. "Phew, if the smell is any indicator I think you digested quite nicely huh?" The gnoll would state before standing back up and ran her hands over her body realizing a slight increase in size to the certain assets her body had "Oh yeah, and went to all the right places too!~" The gnoll would begin looking around for a good place to dump off her latest meal. As she walked she would let out a number of gassy farts which would start to lower in octave as the smelly remains of the thief began pushing its way towards her rectum.

After a while she would find an empty hallowed out treestump that would make for the perfect 'chamber pot', as the humans would like to call it, for her. She would then turn and lower her large rump onto the stump as she prepared to dump out the thief she had eaten. "Well, thief I think its about time for the great unveiling of your transformation don't you think?" The gnoll would tease before letting rip a loud fart which would be followed up by a loud thunk at the bottom of the treestump. The gnoll would then suddenly realize what the thunk was and raised herself off the stump before reaching down into it and pulled out her bracelet. She was going to need to wash it before she could wear it again, but at least she got it back. She would then seat herself again on the treestump and prepare herself for what's to come by grunting and pushing down on her lower stomach.

The dark brown remains of the thief would begin to slowly inch its way out of the puckered anus of the gnoll at a very slow pace. The Gnoll would scowl at the stubborness of the thief before saying "Hey, no need to be stubborn now!" This would then be followed up by a series of hefty grunts and moans as she slowly began pushing out the fetid remains of the thief until eventually the gnoll manages to push out the half foot log. She would be panting a little before continuing and thankfully the next turd would come out a whole lot smoother than the first. This would continue until boisterous fart erupts signalling that the gnoll was done with her dump.
She would sigh before wiping herself with a couple of leaves form a nearby plant before standing back up and looking at her handiwork. All that was left of the thief was a few large logs of Gnoll shit. Not even his bones survived the trip through her mighty guts and she was quite proud of that. "Heh, that's what you get for stealing from a Gnoll!" She would say before turning around and began walking back to her home to take a well deserved break and to let the remains of the so-called thief rot in the stump.

AnonymousLurker
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Anonymous Lurker's Story Corner (Mainly F/M, F/F, OV, Sc

Postby AnonymousLurker » Sun May 20, 2018 7:21 am

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you another short story that I've recently created. Please enjoy.

Scouting The Wastes

(F/M, Human Prey, Scalie/Dragon Predator, OV, Teasing, Digestion, Fatal, Annoyed Post-Vore Pred, Post Vore Farting, Post Vore Disposal, Scat)

Note: The use of different languages will be represented by parenthesis ( )

If there is such an ecological marvel the Strovanian Wastes are probably one of the top five on the continent of Mailva. The large circular area is barren with desert, rocks, and all forms of hostile fauna. A massive active volcano can be found in the center of the desert that can be seen for miles around. Originally this land used to be a lot lusher and greener some odd seven centuries ago, but when a group of Dwarves moved in they turned the inactive volcano at the time into what it is today by amplifying the volcano with Dwarven Runes which greatly affected the surrounding area in a negative way. However, due to the sudden change in temperature this attracted a massive clan of Dragon-Kin or more referred to in a more derogatory term by the humans as Lizardmen. However, lizard is a far cry term to how territorial they are as well as massive with some standing up at around eight to nine feet. It goes without saying the Dwarves were either killed, eaten, or thrown out of their volcanic home when the Dragon-Kin arrived and took over the Volcano which is now known as Bardurak.

Luckily for the surrounding areas that are home to a good number of Human Feudal Lords the Dragon-Kin never stray too far from their volcano, however, they do occasionally raid the outlying farms to steal livestock or in some cases humans to eat. Due to these raids the human lords all agreed to have single manned patrols scout along their respective borders of the Strovanian wastes in order to keep an eye out for any raids that may threaten the farms. So far this had been an effective strategy, but every so often an unlucky scout gets ambushed instead.

The sounds of hooves clopping could be heard over at one of the border patrol routes as a lone scout and his horse were slowly taking their time with their patrol. The patrol route the scout was keeping an eye on was one of the very few areas where the Dragon-Kin made their raids so it was considered a more restful patrol than most of the other routes.

The scout himself was wearing a set of cloth armor that was usually worn by archers and other scouts to help with maneuverability instead of protection. However, most scouts are usually armed with a short sword and a small circular shield for instances of fighting, however, their training can be quite lacking since they are normally used for recon.

A long bored sigh came from the scout as he and his horse slowly made their way across the barren wasteland. "To think I got stuck with patrol duty. I swear the Colonel has it out for me! This is my fifth fucking patrol this month!" The scout would rant on towards his horse which didn't pay him much mind. Truth be told he was glad that the route he was patrolling was one of the easier and more safer ones, but patrolling this area is cumbersome at best.

Meanwhile just a distance away a Dragon-Kin female was making her way through the barren wastes. She was garbed up in what would appear to be ceremonial armor as well as being armed with a ceremonial spear. Her scales were a deep blue in color that would cover from her dragon like snout to her clawed like feet. The reason she was out in the wastes was to complete a coming of age test that is tradition among the Dragon-Kin. The test itself is quite simple, go out into the wastes, find a prey, hunt it, and then devour it. However, the Dragon-Kin who is being tested has to bring back proof that they indeed slayed their prey. This can range from there being a horn or maybe a tuft of fur.

So far she had yet to see any potential prey on her travels which she was quite thankful for since she was a little scared since this was her first hunt by herself, but right now she was beginning to grow hungry. Just when she thought she should turn back she heard the distant sound of hooves clopping not too far away. Her heart skipped a beat realizing this may be her one chance at finding some prey. She quickly ducks behind a small boulder and gets ready to pounce upon her unsuspecting prey.
At the same time the scout had made his way down the patrol path feeling quite bored. He had no idea of the Dragon-Kin that was waiting around the boulder until right before him he sees a flash of blue dash out in front of his horse. The horse rears back and due to the scout's failure to grab the reigns in time he was then flung off his horse to the ground. The next moment the horse then bolts back down the path he and his rider originally came from.

The Dragon-Kin just stood there after witnessing the horse take off down the road. She was still a greenhorn and was stunned with fear after witnessing the horse rear back that she didn't have time to try and stab it with her spear. She looked a little distraught realizing she let her prey escape, but that was soon replaced with confusion as she saw the human laying on the ground groaning while trying to get up. She had heard of the humans that live out in the green fields and how her kind usually considered them prey even though they are a formidable opponents.

"Ugh, what the hell?" says the human as he rights himself back up looking to see that there was a Dragon-Kin standing right in front of him with a spear. "Oh shit!" he yells before pulling out his sword and shield and got into a fighting stance right before charging at the Dragon-Kin before him "Like hell I'm going to let you eat me you damn lizard!"

The Dragon-Kin didn't understand a single word the human said, but it was obvious what his intentions were and they were to kill her. Once again she could feel herself freeze in place unsure of what to do next. The human was quickly closing the distance rearing back his sword to try and strike her with it and so she did what the first thing that came to her mind told her to do.

Dodge.

She deftly dodges to the side as the human tried to strike her leaving him open for an attack of her own.

Then strike.

She raised her spear and quickly hits the back of the human's head with the blunt end of the spear with a resounding thonk sound after making contact.

The human would then land face first into the sand letting go of both his sword and shield as he was completely knocked out leaving the Dragon-Kin stunned at what she was able to do. Honestly, now that she thought about it the human's charge was riddled with openings. He obviously wasn't that experience with weapons at all.
Suddenly another growl came from her stomach as she looked down at it as it loudly demanded food. She then turned her attention back to the human. Truth be told she was expecting a bigger fight than this, but at this moment prey was prey and if she brought back the sword and shield he had she could make up a good story about how she was able to defeat a human! She smiles happily at that thought before walking over towards the human and picked him up. She would then open up her mouth as wide as possible and began to stuff him into her mouth. The dragon-kin had always enjoyed the feeling to devouring things whole even if it did cause quite a bit of intestinal distress during digestion.

The human scout would remain completely knocked out as his body was quickly coated in saliva and pushed back into the throat of the one who was eating him. His head would be the first thing to get caught by the powerful throat muscles of the Dragon-Kin as it dragged him down further and further.

The Dragon-Kin would take her time making sure she enjoyed the flavor of the first human she had ever eaten in her life. To her the human she was eating tasted a bit like the wild boars or pigs her kind usually hunt which thankfully was quite a nice flavor. She would continue swallowing the human's body up to his waist, then his legs, and finally his shoe covered feet. Then with an audible gulp she would send the human down her throat creating a pretty massive bulge as he was sent down. The human would quickly begin curling up inside the stomach still completely knocked out while expanding the Dragon-Kin's gut. Once he was fully inside the Dragon-Kin had to lift her stomach up to keep herself from falling forward. She would then move over to some rocks and sit down while laying her back against it.

"(Phew, I guess my teachers were right, you humans are quite filling.)" The Dragon-Kin states quietly in her kind's language as she began massaging her overfilled stomach. A sudden groan could be heard indicating that her stomach was now beginning to excrete acids upon the human that was inside. The acids were quick to begin digesting the clothes that the human was wearing and would begin stinging the flesh soon after which would quickly wake him up. Sounds of confused and scared yells came from within her stomach as the human began to struggle. This would elicit a giggle from the dragon-kin as she found his struggles quite tickling. But soon her stomach would begin to churn upon the human scouts body as it slowly began breaking him down. His struggles would persist, but as time progressed his movements began to lessen until eventually it all stopped altogether. During this moment the Dragon-Kin would poke her belly curiously realizing that her stomach had finally won out over the human.

"(Wow, you didn't last long huh?)" The dragon-kin states as her stomach began to shrink as it began pushing the human's remains further into her intestinal tract. With the extra weight off her stomach the dragon-kin carefully got up and began picking up her spear, the human's sword and his shield. She was going to need them to complete her test anyways. She would then begin walking back towards the volcano as the slurry of ex-human continued to push through her intestines which would begin absorbing all the nutrients and fats that the human had to offer her. Most of these nutrients would end up adding extra padding to her rear as it began to expand out as a new layer of fat was added. During her trip she would occasionally grope her rear feeling a little proud at how well the human was fattening her up so well.

However, that pride would soon turn to a slight embarrassment when her intestines and lower stomach began to groan. It seems that humans that this dragon-kin eats would end up producing a lot of gas for her. She would clutch her stomach in slight pain before bending over slightly before a loud, powerful fart erupted between her newly fattened ass cheeks. Her face would have a slight red tint to it after releasing such a loud bout of gas. She would angrily pout before turning her head backwards before saying "(Ugh, you just had to make me gassy you stupid human!)" She would keep walking while every so often a fart would slip out thanks to the extra movements her body was making. The human's remains would begin passing through the last parts of the Dragon-Kin's guts as he was thoroughly reduced to a powerfully, smelly Dragon-Kin shit. The brown loaves would push their way through until they eventually reached the colon and began packing up all the space that was in there. This would of course result in more gas being expelled from her behind.

Soon enough the pressure would begin making itself apparent and the Dragon-Kin was happy that she was about to be rid of this human. Although filling the fact of the matter was this human would be making her rip fart after fart even after she was done expelling his remains. A pair of large rocks caught her eye that were situated perfectly for a makeshift toilet seat. She would get on top of the two rocks before placing her scale covered ass onto the two rocks. She would then spread her ass cheeks before grunting heavily to try and push out the brown logs of ex-human. What happens next was a powerful gust of ass gas and then the beginning of a long log of shit began pushing itself out of her anus. The passing of the humans remains was a very pleasant one. The logs themselves easily slid out of the Dragon-Kin's anus with almost no resistance and once she was finished she would look upon what she had reduced the human to.

All that was left of the human was a big pile of turds that steamed even though it was in the middle of the desert. Then there was the smell of the fetid heap that could peel the paint off of a wall. "(Ugh! Never realized how bad human shits were!)" The dragon-kin comments before jumping off the rocks. She was glad she was able to rid herself of the human, but now she was looking forward to returning home and revealing that she had taken down a human. She'll have passed her test and she would be accepted as an adult Dragon-Kin from that day forward and nothing was going to ruin that moment for her.

*PFFFFFFSSSSTTTTBLRT!*

A loud burst of gas blew out of the Dragon-Kin's rear which would then be followed up with a loud growl from the Dragon-Kin before she angrily began cursing the human for making her this gassy.

"(Why did you have to make me so damn gassy you stupid human!)"

AnonymousLurker
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AnonymousLurker » Tue May 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Another short story hot off the presses and this time with different tags so you best read them! Other than that, enjoy.

Of Thugs and Cats

(F/F, Human Prey, Cat girl Pred, Face-sitting, Face-farting, AV, Some Teasing, Digestion, Constipated Pred, Post Vore Farting, Post Vore Disposal, Scat)

Most of the cities on the western coast of Mailva are all very prosperous thanks to their wine industry as well as a wide assortment of different colored dyes they manufacture. These items alone make traders and merchants flock from all over to obtain and to turn quite the valuable profit. However, due to the dangers of thugs and gangs on the rise in the surrounding areas the roads there are often fraught with danger. One would think the cities would take better care of the roads, but the upper class insist on protecting their large mansions and estates from said thugs. And because of this the cities have too few guards to go out on patrol to keep an eye out for these roaving gangs. But that does not stop most merchants as at times they hire mercenaries to protect them as they collect and offload precious goods. However, some merchants are not as wealthy and some even choose to go by themselves thinking that being in smaller numbers would help. Most of the time this is the case.

The subtle sound of slow footfalls could be heard along one of the few back roads that lead from city to city along the coast. Footfalls belonged to a merchant who was mostly covered in a dark green hood that covered up most of their body along with a large backpack on their back. However, if one would study them for some time they could easily make out the body of said merchant was female. "Ugh, just how much farther is that village?" came the feminine voice of the traveler as she continued to walk through the forest. Miska, as she is called, had been walking for about a day and a half from a large city where she procured a number of dyes from the vendors there and had heard of a village not too far off that would pay handsomely for it. Even though her hood covered most of her facial and head features one could see she had auburn hair and light green eyes that had a peculiar look to them. Her footfalls would continue, but unbeknownst to her she was being watched not too far off.

"Heh, can't believe my luck!" came the gruff feminine voice of a female bandit as she continued to watch Miska continue forward. The bandit had been holding up in this part of the woods waiting for some idiot traveler or merchant to come through here so she can steal from them. Her features were amazing for a bandit with a curvy body, blonde hair, and deep blue eyes. She wore some leather armor and had a couple of visible muscles about her. She would then begin circling around the path so that she could set up her little ambush for Miska just down the way.

Miska at this point was about to call it a day before some rustling in the bushes caught her attention and out stomped the blonde bandit who had a toothy grin on her face. "Heh, you know you shouldn't be traveling these roads girlie. You don't know who's going to rob ya." the female bandit says as she pulls out a knife before her face turned a little more serious. "Now give me all ya loot and I won't have to leave you bleeding on the side of the road." she says her eyes looking quite dangerous at Miska.
Miska took a step back before looking around a bit in case if there were any more bandits. However, none came which made return to her normal posture before smiling at the bandit before her. "No, in fact I think you should leave now before things become quite unpleasant for you." Miska would state before she took off her backpack and slowly started to undo her cloak.

The blonde bandit had a look of surprise on her face before turning into a more angry one. "Oh and what makes you say that huh? I've been tailing you for the past couple of hours and I didn't see any guards near ya." the bandit says as she twirled her knife "What makes you so specia-" The bandit stops mid-sentence as she watched Miska take off her cloak revealing a set of cat ears as swell as a cat tail sticking out just above her now noticeably large rear that was hugged by cloth pants. In fact her breasts were larger after she removed the cloak as well which were held together by a fancy white blouse.

People around Mailva consider cat girls not as monsters, but still reserve caution around them due to their habit of eating people whole if they are hungry enough. This goes doubly so for the more wild ones that make their homes in most of the forests around the continent of Mailva. However, they are usually friendly if not provoked and not hungry. Luckily for the bandit Miska isn't that hun-

*Grrrrrooooooowl*

Suddenly a loud growl came from Miska's stomach which made her blush a little bit realizing what had just happened. "Oh um, excuse me, I skipped lunch today." Miska states rubbing the back of her head embarrassed at what her body just did.

The bandit was still stunned by the fact that she was dealing with a cat girl, but she didn't mind it. Cat girls may be somewhat dangerous, but she considered herself that much more dangerous than them. "That doesn't matter, give me your goods now you freak!" the blonde thug says as she slowly began moving forward towards Miska with the intent of robbing her and stabbing her.

"Hey that was uncalled for! Don't call me a freak!" Miska states honestly hurt as she scowls at her blonde foe "I'm just a normal merchant thats all!"
"Oh you're a freak alright, a freak trying to pass off as a merchant. I bet that's the reason you wear that hood! So you can hide those freakish cat ears!" the bandit says a cruel smirk forming on her lips "In fact, how about if I remove them permanently!"

The bandit would then lunge at Miska with her knife trying to give her an impromptu surgery. However, Miska used her cat like reflexes to dodge to the side to avoid the bandit's attack, the bandit would lunge again to try and strike her, but failed for a second time.

"Ugh! Hold still you damn cat!" The bandit yells as she continued to strike her, but missing every time. She would ready another lunge at Miska and execute it quickly and sloppily. Miska would take this opportunity to trip the thief up using her tail and sending her to the ground flat on her back knocking the wind out of her and sending the dagger flying into a nearby tree-stump.

The bandit would try to stand up, but suddenly realize something was blocking her light source. Once she focused on what it was she finally realized that it was Miska's now naked butt coming down upon her face. Miska was able to quickly remove her pants in quick succession to knocking the bandit onto her back and promptly lands it right on the bandits face. A frustrated, muffled yell would would come from underneath her ass as the thief tried to struggle and push her way out from underneath, but it appeared Miska was just too heavy.

Miska had a look of pride on her face before saying "Hah! How does it feel to become a freak's seat you horrible person!" She would then begin grinding her ass into the bandit's face forcing her deeper into the sweaty, musky crack to where the bandit's nose was right next to her anus. The bandit at this time was in a sweaty hell of sorts as she began to endure a full smell of Miska's ass.

Miska originally thought of just eating this horrible bandit, but now she thinks the best way to devour this shitty bandit was to devour her using only her ass. The cat girl had done this a number of times before and was quite able to do it. However, Miska still wanted to make this bandit realize threatening her was a really bad idea. Suddenly a loud gurgle came from within Miska's lower stomach as she quickly realized she was gassy from her breakfast which was a whole rabbit she caught earlier today. The bandit would hear this sound and begin to double her efforts in trying to get away from the massive ass of Miska.

"No, no! You have to be punished!~" Miska states a playful glint in her eyes before she grunted and let loose a foul blast of butt gas upon the poor bandit's face. The smell was horrible almost having a very rotten meaty smell to it that would burn the nose of the blonde underneath Miska. The bandit would cough a good number of times as her struggles lessened and eventually stopped after a while of being subjected to that horribly rank fart.

"Ohhhh, out cold already? You're no fun." Miska states as she began to flex her anus around the bandit's nose and would start to slowly expand around the head as well "Oh well, guess its time to turn you into shit then! Oh wait, you already are huh?" Miska would laugh and occasionally moan as her ass began to slowly swallow more and more of the blonde up past her bouncy ass cheeks and then further up into her anus.

The knocked out bandit would slowly begin entering into the filth covered colon as bits and pieces of shit began to cling onto her skin, hair, and armor as she was slowly sucked up further. Luckily, or in some cases unluckily she wasn't getting to experience this type of hell as her body got coated in the remains of previous meals that were pushed out of the ass that was devouring her. It didn't take long for the rest of her to get sucked up as well into colon and even now some of her was pushing into Miska's intestines which would begin some of the digestive processes.

Miska at this moment continued to sit down even after her ass swallowed the bandit entirely exhausted from the experience as well as traveling for most of the day. "Phew, you sure gave my butt a workout huh?" Miska would say as she patted her rear while enjoying the full feeling she was currently being given thanks to the bandit. During her break she would watch as the bandit's body continued pushing through her intestines and would eventually find the bandit slowly entering into her stomach which quickly began expanding to help accommodate its meal. Once her meal was fully secured inside her stomach Miska would slowly stand herself back up and gather her belongings before heading off back down the road. She hoped that the extra movement would help digest the ass snack she just had a little more quickly.

The bandit would remain unconscious due to the gassing she was subjected to even as the acids began to slowly fill up the cat girl's stomach. The bandit wouldn't even feel the acids as they washed upon her and slowly began to submerge her underneath the steadily growing sea of stomach acids. Plus the walking that Miska was doing was helping speed up the digestion even further as it quickly took apart the leather armor that was part of the bandit's attire and would quickly begin breaking down the blonde's flesh as well. After about an hour of walking and digesting the bandit was nothing more than a large soup of nutrition ready to be processed further for the merchant cat girl.

The soup would then begin pressing forward deeper into the intestines of the cat girl where her villi would begin sucking up the nutrition the bandit had to offer. Miska's guts were quite efficient in attaining all the nutrients from what she eats and help add it as padding towards the rest of her body. Even now her breasts and round butt would begin increasing in size slowly as the remains of the bandit got pushed further back towards where she had originally entered from. However, Miska was not prepared for what was about to happen next when a loud gurgle came from her lower stomach.

*Psssffffffflffrrrrrblrt!*

A long, powerful gust of smelly air blew from between her massive ass cheeks causing Mika to 'eep' in surprise. However, that surprise would turn to disgust when she smells the stench coming from what her guts were producing from the bandit. "Ewwww! I knew you were a shitty bandit, but you fucking reek!" Miska would say pinching her nose as she tried to move quicker, but the extra movement only proved to work against her as another couple of ass blasts sputtering out of her puckered anus. "Ugh! Stop it dammit!" Miska would say angrily as she continued making her way down the path with a trail of toxic green following close behind her.

The bandits remains slowly turned brown and then into a darker shade of brown to where if one could see them they would a mass of dark brown with cracks aligning the length of it. The blonde had been reduced to kitty shit, but at the same time she was going to prove to Miska that eating her was a bad idea since the log was going to make Miska quite constipated. However, Miska does not know this yet so it will be quite the surprise for her soon enough.

After about another hour of walking Miska suddenly feels a heavy object drop into her rectum and then her colon. Miska would sigh before patting her lower stomach a couple of times before saying "Finally, I thought you were going to be stuck with me forever!" Miska would then drop her pants and kick them to the side and remove her cloak before she squatted down sticking her rear out and began relaxing her anus. The first thing she would notice is the lack of a log of shit coming out of her rear. To this she would then grunt and begin pushing on it to help dislodge the shitty bandit. She would feel the massive turd begin its descent and could feel it begin to exit her rear, but when she tried to catch her breath the log would suddenly slide back inside. This would receive an audible groan from Miska before she yells "Dammit! Don't put up an even tougher fight going out than you did coming in!" Miska would then try again and again to push out the bandit turned poop as best as she could, but was no use until a sudden blast of gas pushed the log just enough to where the thickest part was which made sure it didn't slide back into her rectum. This would then allow Miska to slowly push the shit out of her grueling inch by grueling inch until finally what was left of the bandit plopped itself on the ground as a huge log of kitty shit. This would receive a long awaited sigh from Miska as she stood back up and looked down at the mammoth sized log that she crapped out while she rubbed her rear gingerly with one hand. "Guess that was your attempt at revenge huh? Well congratulations, you're now a giant log of processed bandit." Miska states angrily as she put her clothes back on and began walking down the path towards her original destination albeit a little more slowly due to her aching butt.

AnonymousLurker
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AnonymousLurker » Sat May 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Alright, I have another story ready for you all. This time its more dialogue heavy which is one of my more persistent weaknesses, but I thought it would be a good experience. Anyway please enjoy.

To Create A Butler

(F/M, Human Prey, Vampire Pred, OV, Willing Prey, Hesitant Pred, Digestion, Sentient Disposal/Scat, Fatal with prey's soul being bound to a set of objects.)

The Cantria Highlands is part of a huge mountain range that runs along the Eastern part of Mailva. Wilderness is what makes up a good chunk of the highlands with only the occasional town that dots the misty landscape which is homed to woodsmen and craftsmen. However, some couple of centuries ago there used to be a Duke of sorts that built a castle as the main seat of power within the highlands that helped the area thrive and have some semblance of order. But due to the Duke's death and him not having any heirs the mighty castle eventually fell into ruin and disrepair until it was recently inhabited by an individual by the name of Caroline Von Beaux. Many of the surrounding towns took notice to this after witnessing lights coming from the abandoned castle and mustered up a group to investigate this strange occurance. When they arrived Caroline greeted them warmly before informing them that she was in fact a vampire and that she was not going to harm any of them so long as none of them try to harm her. The townspeople were untrustworthy of her at the beginning and word started to spread about a vampire to outlying towns and eventually to cities. This would then attract the attention of vampire hunters and other adventurers who wanted nothing more than to slay a vampire. In truth this was a scheme concocted by Caroline so that she could lure victims willingly to her so that she may suck their blood or her more recently favorite method of feeding, devour them whole and digest not only their body, but their soul as well to help nourish her body. However, for this to be effective the prey that comes before her has to mean her harm or else her scheme of being a 'defensive vampire' would blow up in her face and she would have to move due to angry mobs or even worse a well equipped army from a nearby city. Caroline simply dispises having to move for the upteenth time in her immortal life.

However, every so often Caroline comes across a... weird human... she considers these humans the ones who have a death wish that only she can fulfill and that wish is to devour them whole and help her continued existence. Probably they were part of some weird cult that held vampires in high regard. But, truth be told these humans are few and far between, but whenever they make themselves present Caroline loses some of her vampiric charisma and becomes a little off put by the sheer devotion some of these humans have for her, but again these humans are very few and far between.

"Bored... so bored." came the uninterested voice of Caroline as she sat upon a rather regal looking wood throne that sat within the center of a large hall that was flanked in Gothic looking architecture and was lit with dull flaming torches. When Caroline first took over the castle she now resides she took it upon herself to make sure everything was clean and relatively nice. Only the best could suit a vampire of her stature. However, she always thought of what it would be like to have servants around, but her magic would suffice enough for her.

Currently the vampiress was wearing what she considered her normal day to day clothes: a deep indigo dress that covered up most of her body, a pair of white lace gloves that covered more of her forearm, and a set of crimson slippers. Thanks to her magic she can change the color of her dress to any type of color at will. Her face was fair and young albeit a bit pale, but her deep ruby colored eyes would catch just about anyone's attention. Her hair, however, was an unnatural shade of purple mostly since she chooses to change color every other month just to keep from getting bored with it. At this point her natural hair color has long since been forgotten.

"...Maybe I should go through town and see if I can stir up anymore rumors." Caroline states as she began to stand up from her seat. However, a sound reaches her ears. The sound itself was the slow opening of the front entrance to her castle which could only mean one thing. An intruder was coming to pay her a visit!

At this point Caroline's face no longer had that bored look on her face and instead replaced with an excited giddy expression. She quickly began working out all the crinkles in her dress, adjusted her hair and made sure to sit in a particularly regal way where she rested her chin in the palm of her hand while giving a very condescending look towards the door that the intruder would no doubt enter from. Once she was done she began to wait.

Footsteps. Footsteps could be heard clacking against the stone began echoing from where the intruder was. Caroline began to feel more and more anxious awaiting the arrival of her new visitor and was hankering for a good old fashioned blood sucking or maybe even a devouring. Just thinking about it got her skin all tingly. Eventually the footsteps stopped just before the door.

'C'mon, open the door!~' Caroline thought to herself as she slowly watched to see the door slowly open and...

'Oh... no...' Caroline thought as she saw that the 'intruder' was a very particular villager from a nearby town.

"Hey Ms. Beaux! How are you doing today?" the villager states as he enters the throne room wearing a grass green tunic, white cotton pants, and a pair of leather boots. The young man sported a short cut hairstyle and already the signs of a beard could be seen on his face. The young man was a frequent... 'serial visitor' to Caroline's home. It all started when the young man arrived at her doorstep when he was a child. He was on an 'adventure' of sorts and strayed too far from his village and ended up at her castle. Caroline at the time debated whether or not just to eat the kid, but thought against it so as to not raise suspicion and instead lead him back to his village. However, over the years he had returned time and time again only a little more older than last time to tell her stories and to spend time with her. This was of course a little annoying to her, but she chose not to eat him since it helped keep the boredom at bay for her.

"Charles, why are you here?" Caroline states the humans name before narrowing her eyes at him "Don't you have trees to chop or some other mundane human job?"
Charles chuckles a little before saying "Oh yeah that. Well just last week I became an adult and decided to leave the village and strike it out on my own!"

Again Caroline narrows her eyes before sighing "Well that's fine and all, but why are you here... wait... no. No. No. No!" It suddenly dawned on her. Charles was always the kind of person who would make for a great butler of sorts and had voiced he would enjoy becoming one later on in life. During the years of spending time together she had learned he had a natural ability to sort, clean, and reorganize things at amazing speeds and incredible efficiency. In fact, one summer he was able to reorganize the whole library in an order that made finding certain books a lot more efficiently. "You're not going to be working here!" Caroline states glaring at Charles before standing up and angrily walked towards him. However, he remained rooted to the ground as the angry vampiress stomped at him.

"What makes you say that Ms. Beaux?" Charles states innocently, but had a smile creep on his face realizing that he was caught. This only infuriated Caroline to no end, however, Charles was the one person who can seemingly get away with this with Caroline.

"You're here now instead of being many miles away at a city that's why! Besides, you can't stay here. There is no food for miles thanks to my vampiric aura that keeps most animals away so hunting is no option!" Caroline states trying to explain the situation to him. Truth be told having a butler would be an interesting experience, but the fact that he would more than likely starve to death here wouldn't do him any favors.

"Yeah I know, but I still want to be your butler Ms. Beaux! There has to be a way!" Charles states a determined look in his eyes.

Caroline sighs in annoyance, this human was not going to give up until he gets what he wants and what he wants is to serve her for the rest of his short life. There was no way he could remain human here and survive and she refused to make this human a mindless thrall that survives off of other humans. So what could she do? Suddenly an idea occurred to her, a very dangerous idea considering she had never done much with it before. She could devour Charles and digest him, but keep his soul intact and could then transfer it to a set of clothes or something so that he could keep his ethereal ties connected to this mortal realm and allow him to stay. The transfer was not easy, but she knew she was capable of achieving it with her powers. The plus side to this was he could remain as her butler and wouldn't need any sustenance to continue living, but the bad side to this would be she will have to bend her 'defensive vampire' rules a little bit and risk getting run out of her castle.

"...Charles, how much do you trust me?" Caroline asks as she thought about this new step she was about to take.

Charles thought about it before saying "Well, you never attacked me or tried to kill me so... I trust you quite a bit honestly."

"Alright... I think I know of a way to allow you to stay here, but it's going to be an... unusual experience for both you and me." Caroline states walking up to the young man looking at him in the eyes. "I'm going to have to... eat you and... digest you so that I can transfer your soul into a set of clothes." Caroline states in a not so charismatic way.

Charles blinked a couple of times before saying "Uh... is that really the only way?"

"Unfortunately its a day's hike to the nearest town and you would not have the money nor the supplies need to stay here for an extended period." Caroline states crossing her arms in front of her chest "So yeah, its your only option or leave this place for good."

Once again Charles thinks about what Caroline said before asking "Um, will it hurt?"

Caroline thought for a moment, then opened her mouth before closing it, and then says "I'll try to make the digestion as painless as possible and try to make sure I don't accidentally digest your soul."

Charles' eyes widened before exclaiming "You can do that!?"

Caroline blushes before saying "Y-yeah, I can, but please do not tell anyone about that its a secret. In fact I'll probably have to explain everything to you once I hopefully transfer your soul to a set of butler clothes."

"Uh..." Charles was blushing a little as well as a thought began circling in his mind "Um... Caroline I know this is a personal question, but uh... do you... poop?"
If Caroline's face was red as a beet now it was now ruby red after Charles said that very personal question. In truth, Caroline usually had incredibly large bowel movements since her body only absorbed the blood and the soul energy she got from meals. Quite literally she could shit a pile of about 4 feet in human waste if she did devour them. At times she was embarrassed by what her body can turn a full grown human into, but she wouldn't deny that it felt good when it all came out. However, his blushing had her feel a little more off put with him than usual.

"Um... yes?" Caroline states greatly flustered "W-why do you ask?"

"Oh uh, well uh... I just... wanted... to know." Charles says his blush still deep as well.

"Um, ok?" Caroline states before she began focusing on the real issue "So... are you 'ok' with that? Becoming my... shit that is."

Charles thought about this deeply before replying "Y-yeah. I have no reason to worry, you're not the type to simply eat me and completely get rid of me at least with my soul."

"R-right... so uh... shall we begin?" Caroline asks awaiting for a response from the young man.

"Uh sure!" Charles states trying to put on a brave face.

Caroline nods before she began to steady her breathing. She then walked up to Charles and held his head in both of her hands before she opened her mouth incredibly wide. Charles flinched for a moment, but steady his beating heart as Caroline began pushing his head into her mouth. Charles' instincts would be kicking him in the head to push himself out, but he chose to ignore them. He trusted that Caroline knew what she was doing. Caroline would continue pushing Charles deeper and deeper until her throat caught his head and began pulling him down wards towards her stomach. Caroline could taste every part of the human's body and strangely enough she did enjoy Charles' taste. She always thought the younger humans always tasted better than the older ones. Caroline's throat would help push Charles down further and further until his head eventually popped into the gut and soon enough the rest of his body would follow suit to. Caroline has had a number of adventurer go down her throat before and they would put up such a fight. So the fact that Charles was willing helped make it a lot less painful and more like one of her willing prey meals she has had. After she was finished with him she would let loose a cute little burp as she looked down at her steadily filling gut. "Uh... are you doing ok Charles?" Caroline asks hoping her small stomach wasn't too tight for him.

"D-doing alright Ms. Beaux!" Charles states even though he was a bit constricted. Caroline would nod before sitting down on the ground and replies "G-good... by the way... you tasted pretty good. Heh heh." Caroline tried to make light of the subject, but her nervous chuckling didn't help any.

"Uh... glad to be a... tasty meal for you Ms. Beaux." Charles replies back which made Caroline blush even more. She has had a number of willing meals before, but none of them were this... weird or awkward for her. She couldn't understand what was going on with her. Maybe it was, because of the fact that she had known Charles ever since he was a child and the number of other memories they shared. Suddenly her train of though was cut short when a gurgle came from her overly enlarged gut. The digestion process was slowly commencing.

"Charles... please remember I am not trying to trick you. I reserve my trickery for the vampire hunters and adventurers who wish me harm. Your soul is safe with me." Caroline states as she rubbed her enlarged gut.

"I...I know Ms. Beaux... also what made up your mind in taking me in as a butler?" Charles asks curiously as the acids began to rise up to certain parts of his body.
"Well... call it selfish, but as of late hunters and adventurers who usually frequent here has dropped significantly and I've been oh so bored." Caroline begins as her eyes look down towards the side before continuing "So, why not create a... 'Spirit Butler!' Yeah that's it! So that life could be still somewhat more interesting for me."
"...You just came up with that name just now didn't you?" Charles asks not at all impressed with Caroline's new name for what he was bout to become "You sure have a shitty time with names you know?"

Caroline pouts before retorting back to him "Says the one who is about to turn into my shit. Just for that, I'm going to bond your soul to whatever remains until I eventually release you!" In truth Caroline planned on doing this from the very beginning since trying to pull a soul through her physical body could lead to unforeseen problems and the best way to avoid them was to pass the soul through her body naturally. She simply wanted to say that just to spite Charles a little bit and to have a little fun of her own with him.

Caroline didn't know about it, but Charles was blushing quite a bit as the acids began to tingle his skin. He was strangely alright with this whole ordeal and was quite excited in a sense of going through Caroline's whole body, but he remained quiet none the less. The tingling on his skin began to turn into a dull pain of sorts, but Charles remained focused on trying to stay calm in this situation as he let the stomach continue to digest him. However, the first thing he would notice is that little bits and pieces of his flesh began to flake off his body and that it was not hurting as bad as he initially thought. This must have been Caroline's magic keeping the pain to a minimum and helped make the process less... painful. Over the course of about an hour Charles would witness his body slowly turn into a soupy mixture until his body suddenly slumps over dead leaving his soul floating around the enlarged gut. He was amazed at this new experience while in his soul form, but looking back at his digested body he was a little sad of having to leave it. Meanwhile on the outside Caroline would watch as her stomach slowly began to shrink reducing Charles' body into a meaty mixture to be passed further along into her intestines. "Charles? How are you doing in there? I hope your soul is still ok." Caroline would ask as she prodded her gut.
'Yeah! This is so very strange and surreal Ms. Beaux!' Charles' voice rang in her mind as his ethereal connection with her allowed some telepathy.

Caroline let out a sigh of relief thankful she was keeping her body from ripping Charles' soul to shreds, but now was the moment to bind his soul to the remains until she let him out of course. She began concentrating on his soul as she slowly began to merge him back with his soupy remains which at the same time were slowly being drained into her intestines to be further processed and stripped of all the blood he had.

Charles would get to experience Caroline's digestive system first as he was bound to his remains as they would get to pass through the winding intestines that were part of Caroline's body. Strangely enough he could feel all the tugging, pulling, pushing, and other movements of the Vampiress's intestines as he was moved along through them and he could hear the many sounds around him as well.

Even now Caroline could already feel the blood energizing her body and giving her a good amount of vigor as well as the heavy remains of Charles continued to plod their way through her guts. She knew she was going to have to find a place to release his remains and luckily there were a few chamber pots in some of the rooms around here. Caroline would stand herself up and begin moving towards one of those said rooms. Her movements would be felt by Charles as she began to walk with her simple swaying making him aware of her needs.

'...Trying to find a place to release me Ms. Beaux?' Charles asks as his remains continued into the large intestines where it was mostly dry. By this point there was a whole lot of remains meaning there was going to be a large amount of waste as well as a large amount of gas being generated as well.

"Yes Charles, if I remember correctly there should be an item just for that in one of the guests rooms. Also when I do bind your soul to some clothes your first task as my butler is to throw out your fetid remains ok?" Caroline states teasingly as she continues to walk through the stone cobbled hallways.

'It... it would be my pleasure Ms. Beaux.' Charles' states telepathically as he began noticing that his remains were becoming dryer and dryer and a lot more solid. He also could feel the pressure of some gas as it began making its way down towards Caroline's colon which would remain there until eventually the pressure builds itself up.

*PFFFFFFFFFrrrrsssstblrt!*

*Blrrrrrrrrrt*

*FFFFFFsssssrtlrert*

Suddenly the echoing sounds of a series of farts sounded throughout the entire castle causing Caroline to stop for a moment to realize what she just did. "O-oh my. Well... that was a rather violent wave of gas." Caroline states before placing a hand on her lower stomach while giving it a couple of pats. Eventually the smell would creep its way up to her nose and she would realize just how horrible it was. "Ugh! Charles you really know how to give your soon to be mistress a really bad case of gas you kow?" Caroline states as she continued walking towards her objective with a little more haste.

Charles was stunned at the sudden release of toxic gas that Caroline had just unleashed. He couldn't help, but wonder just what it smelt like when she released his gaseous form and wondered if he could get the chance at a later time. "Well... sorry Ms. Beaux, but I'm just a lump of turds in your body at the moment so I can't control what your body does." Charles states back as he felt the increased speed began pushing his remains further along until they eventually reached the colon and began adding pressure to Caroline's rear.

The pressure being exerted upon Caroline's rear began pressing her to find the chamber pot soon and she would quickly move to fingers to press against her anus to help keep Charles' remains within. "C'mon where is that damn room?!" Caroline states as a couple of loud farts pass through her colon to help make space in it for the massive load of vampire dung it contained. Eventually she came upon the lavatory and quickly went into it and found the chamber pot she was looking for. She would then quickly hike up her skirt revealing her large pale ass before plopping it down on the edge of the brass pot.

"Alright Charles, I'm about to let you out ok?" Caroline states as she began to relax her anus and began to effortlessly begin pushing out his remains. Charles barely had time to react to the sudden movement as he could feel Caroline's anus begin shaping the turd she had transformed his body into and was pushed into the chamberpot below. Charles could actually see everything around him and couldn't help, but stare at the massive rear of Caroline as it continued to let loose his remains upon him. His brown lumpy remains were digested for the most part, but since most of the nutrients were not absorbed into Caroline's body this would create extra waste for her to excrete.

Caroline at this time was biting her lip as she pooped out the remains of Charles. She always enjoyed this moment when she finally gets to release the meals she chooses to devour. The feeling they give her butthole as they leave was oh so satisfying. "Ohhhh, this feels so good," Caroline states as the long log of ex-human was slowly filling up the chamber pot. She would unleash a number of rancid farts during this process to help loosen the remains of Charles as they began filling the pot up to the brim and thankfully she would finish her dump before it could start to overflow. Once she was finished with her massive dump she would use some magic to remove whatever remains got caught onto her asshole while she grabbed her ass giving it a little squeeze before asking "So how are you enjoying the view Charles?~"

'Uh... um... its bootiful?' Charles responds to Caroline with a very stupid pun. However, Caroline simply laughs before standing back up and looks down at his steaming remains smiling warmly. "Alright Charles, I'm going to find some clothes suitable for a butler. Try not to stink up the room too much!" Caroline states before she walks over towards one of the nearby closets and began looking through them quickly until she came across a suitable outfit. The outfit itself was a deep set black with gold cuff links at the end of the sleeves and a pair of black shoes. Caroline thought this would suit Charles quite well if she could pull this off. Without skipping a beat she would return the outfit and lay it right next to the chamber pot before saying "Alright Charles, lets see if I can bind your soul to these clothes to help continue your existence."

With a wave of her hand she carefully pried the soul of Charles away from the pile of excrement that used to be his body. His soul appeared to be a deep blue color as it swirled in the air and looked like it could dissipate at any second. Without wasting time Caroline used her magic to slowly sew Charles' soul into the clothing she laid out for him. It was quite the arduous process during which she almost lost concentration due to a random fart exploding from her rear, but she remained in control even with the distractions. Finally she manages to finally attach Charles' soul to the suit before backing away from it saying "Finally, I do believe you are now fully attached to the suit."

The suit itself slowly began to rise as the blue aura of the soul flowed through it making it appear that there was a faceless blue ethereal being wearing a set of clothes. "Woah, this is even stranger than I though it would be." says Charles as he stood up while looking at his blue ethereal hands.

"Yeah, its going to take some time getting used to, but I have a feeling with your determined nature you'll do fine.~" Caroline states with a smile before pointing towards the chamber pot before adding "And to help you get used to your... new body... you should try emptying the chamber pot outside!"

Charles would then look over towards the pot that was heftily filled to the brim with processed human sludge that was steaming quite a bit. "Yes Ms. Beaux!" Charles states eagerly as he quickly moved over towards the pot and began to try and pick it up, however, he had yet to get used to the new ethereal body he has and quickly lost his grip on the pot sending its contents all over the place much to his chagrin.

However, instead of being angry Caroline laughs heartily before she states "Don't worry, you'll get the hang for it soon enough. Till then do your best at cleaning this mess up using whatever you can find! For now, I'll be going back to the throne room, I still have quite a bit of gas left in me thanks to you." As she leaves the room she would let loose one more bassy fart before closing the door behind her leaving Charles to his own problems, but more importantly his duties as a butler. Even though he was now in quite the 'shitty' situation of cleaning his new Mistress's shit at least it was a mistress he truely cares for.

AnonymousLurker
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Tue May 29, 2018 11:18 am

AnonymousLurker wrote:Alright, I have another story ready for you all. This time its more dialogue heavy which is one of my more persistent weaknesses, but I thought it would be a good experience. Anyway please enjoy.

Thanks for the story, I really love it.

To Create A Butler

(F/M, Human Prey, Vampire Pred, OV, Willing Prey, Hesitant Pred, Digestion, Sentient Disposal/Scat, Fatal with prey's soul being bound to a set of objects.)

The Cantria Highlands is part of a huge mountain range that runs along the Eastern part of Mailva. Wilderness is what makes up a good chunk of the highlands with only the occasional town that dots the misty landscape which is homed to woodsmen and craftsmen. However, some couple of centuries ago there used to be a Duke of sorts that built a castle as the main seat of power within the highlands that helped the area thrive and have some semblance of order. But due to the Duke's death and him not having any heirs the mighty castle eventually fell into ruin and disrepair until it was recently inhabited by an individual by the name of Caroline Von Beaux. Many of the surrounding towns took notice to this after witnessing lights coming from the abandoned castle and mustered up a group to investigate this strange occurance. When they arrived Caroline greeted them warmly before informing them that she was in fact a vampire and that she was not going to harm any of them so long as none of them try to harm her. The townspeople were untrustworthy of her at the beginning and word started to spread about a vampire to outlying towns and eventually to cities. This would then attract the attention of vampire hunters and other adventurers who wanted nothing more than to slay a vampire. In truth this was a scheme concocted by Caroline so that she could lure victims willingly to her so that she may suck their blood or her more recently favorite method of feeding, devour them whole and digest not only their body, but their soul as well to help nourish her body. However, for this to be effective the prey that comes before her has to mean her harm or else her scheme of being a 'defensive vampire' would blow up in her face and she would have to move due to angry mobs or even worse a well equipped army from a nearby city. Caroline simply dispises having to move for the upteenth time in her immortal life.

However, every so often Caroline comes across a... weird human... she considers these humans the ones who have a death wish that only she can fulfill and that wish is to devour them whole and help her continued existence. Probably they were part of some weird cult that held vampires in high regard. But, truth be told these humans are few and far between, but whenever they make themselves present Caroline loses some of her vampiric charisma and becomes a little off put by the sheer devotion some of these humans have for her, but again these humans are very few and far between.

"Bored... so bored." came the uninterested voice of Caroline as she sat upon a rather regal looking wood throne that sat within the center of a large hall that was flanked in Gothic looking architecture and was lit with dull flaming torches. When Caroline first took over the castle she now resides she took it upon herself to make sure everything was clean and relatively nice. Only the best could suit a vampire of her stature. However, she always thought of what it would be like to have servants around, but her magic would suffice enough for her.

Currently the vampiress was wearing what she considered her normal day to day clothes: a deep indigo dress that covered up most of her body, a pair of white lace gloves that covered more of her forearm, and a set of crimson slippers. Thanks to her magic she can change the color of her dress to any type of color at will. Her face was fair and young albeit a bit pale, but her deep ruby colored eyes would catch just about anyone's attention. Her hair, however, was an unnatural shade of purple mostly since she chooses to change color every other month just to keep from getting bored with it. At this point her natural hair color has long since been forgotten.

"...Maybe I should go through town and see if I can stir up anymore rumors." Caroline states as she began to stand up from her seat. However, a sound reaches her ears. The sound itself was the slow opening of the front entrance to her castle which could only mean one thing. An intruder was coming to pay her a visit!

At this point Caroline's face no longer had that bored look on her face and instead replaced with an excited giddy expression. She quickly began working out all the crinkles in her dress, adjusted her hair and made sure to sit in a particularly regal way where she rested her chin in the palm of her hand while giving a very condescending look towards the door that the intruder would no doubt enter from. Once she was done she began to wait.

Footsteps. Footsteps could be heard clacking against the stone began echoing from where the intruder was. Caroline began to feel more and more anxious awaiting the arrival of her new visitor and was hankering for a good old fashioned blood sucking or maybe even a devouring. Just thinking about it got her skin all tingly. Eventually the footsteps stopped just before the door.

'C'mon, open the door!~' Caroline thought to herself as she slowly watched to see the door slowly open and...

'Oh... no...' Caroline thought as she saw that the 'intruder' was a very particular villager from a nearby town.

"Hey Ms. Beaux! How are you doing today?" the villager states as he enters the throne room wearing a grass green tunic, white cotton pants, and a pair of leather boots. The young man sported a short cut hairstyle and already the signs of a beard could be seen on his face. The young man was a frequent... 'serial visitor' to Caroline's home. It all started when the young man arrived at her doorstep when he was a child. He was on an 'adventure' of sorts and strayed too far from his village and ended up at her castle. Caroline at the time debated whether or not just to eat the kid, but thought against it so as to not raise suspicion and instead lead him back to his village. However, over the years he had returned time and time again only a little more older than last time to tell her stories and to spend time with her. This was of course a little annoying to her, but she chose not to eat him since it helped keep the boredom at bay for her.

"Charles, why are you here?" Caroline states the humans name before narrowing her eyes at him "Don't you have trees to chop or some other mundane human job?"
Charles chuckles a little before saying "Oh yeah that. Well just last week I became an adult and decided to leave the village and strike it out on my own!"

Again Caroline narrows her eyes before sighing "Well that's fine and all, but why are you here... wait... no. No. No. No!" It suddenly dawned on her. Charles was always the kind of person who would make for a great butler of sorts and had voiced he would enjoy becoming one later on in life. During the years of spending time together she had learned he had a natural ability to sort, clean, and reorganize things at amazing speeds and incredible efficiency. In fact, one summer he was able to reorganize the whole library in an order that made finding certain books a lot more efficiently. "You're not going to be working here!" Caroline states glaring at Charles before standing up and angrily walked towards him. However, he remained rooted to the ground as the angry vampiress stomped at him.

"What makes you say that Ms. Beaux?" Charles states innocently, but had a smile creep on his face realizing that he was caught. This only infuriated Caroline to no end, however, Charles was the one person who can seemingly get away with this with Caroline.

"You're here now instead of being many miles away at a city that's why! Besides, you can't stay here. There is no food for miles thanks to my vampiric aura that keeps most animals away so hunting is no option!" Caroline states trying to explain the situation to him. Truth be told having a butler would be an interesting experience, but the fact that he would more than likely starve to death here wouldn't do him any favors.

"Yeah I know, but I still want to be your butler Ms. Beaux! There has to be a way!" Charles states a determined look in his eyes.

Caroline sighs in annoyance, this human was not going to give up until he gets what he wants and what he wants is to serve her for the rest of his short life. There was no way he could remain human here and survive and she refused to make this human a mindless thrall that survives off of other humans. So what could she do? Suddenly an idea occurred to her, a very dangerous idea considering she had never done much with it before. She could devour Charles and digest him, but keep his soul intact and could then transfer it to a set of clothes or something so that he could keep his ethereal ties connected to this mortal realm and allow him to stay. The transfer was not easy, but she knew she was capable of achieving it with her powers. The plus side to this was he could remain as her butler and wouldn't need any sustenance to continue living, but the bad side to this would be she will have to bend her 'defensive vampire' rules a little bit and risk getting run out of her castle.

"...Charles, how much do you trust me?" Caroline asks as she thought about this new step she was about to take.

Charles thought about it before saying "Well, you never attacked me or tried to kill me so... I trust you quite a bit honestly."

"Alright... I think I know of a way to allow you to stay here, but it's going to be an... unusual experience for both you and me." Caroline states walking up to the young man looking at him in the eyes. "I'm going to have to... eat you and... digest you so that I can transfer your soul into a set of clothes." Caroline states in a not so charismatic way.

Charles blinked a couple of times before saying "Uh... is that really the only way?"

"Unfortunately its a day's hike to the nearest town and you would not have the money nor the supplies need to stay here for an extended period." Caroline states crossing her arms in front of her chest "So yeah, its your only option or leave this place for good."

Once again Charles thinks about what Caroline said before asking "Um, will it hurt?"

Caroline thought for a moment, then opened her mouth before closing it, and then says "I'll try to make the digestion as painless as possible and try to make sure I don't accidentally digest your soul."

Charles' eyes widened before exclaiming "You can do that!?"

Caroline blushes before saying "Y-yeah, I can, but please do not tell anyone about that its a secret. In fact I'll probably have to explain everything to you once I hopefully transfer your soul to a set of butler clothes."

"Uh..." Charles was blushing a little as well as a thought began circling in his mind "Um... Caroline I know this is a personal question, but uh... do you... poop?"
If Caroline's face was red as a beet now it was now ruby red after Charles said that very personal question. In truth, Caroline usually had incredibly large bowel movements since her body only absorbed the blood and the soul energy she got from meals. Quite literally she could shit a pile of about 4 feet in human waste if she did devour them. At times she was embarrassed by what her body can turn a full grown human into, but she wouldn't deny that it felt good when it all came out. However, his blushing had her feel a little more off put with him than usual.

"Um... yes?" Caroline states greatly flustered "W-why do you ask?"

"Oh uh, well uh... I just... wanted... to know." Charles says his blush still deep as well.

"Um, ok?" Caroline states before she began focusing on the real issue "So... are you 'ok' with that? Becoming my... shit that is."

Charles thought about this deeply before replying "Y-yeah. I have no reason to worry, you're not the type to simply eat me and completely get rid of me at least with my soul."

"R-right... so uh... shall we begin?" Caroline asks awaiting for a response from the young man.

"Uh sure!" Charles states trying to put on a brave face.

Caroline nods before she began to steady her breathing. She then walked up to Charles and held his head in both of her hands before she opened her mouth incredibly wide. Charles flinched for a moment, but steady his beating heart as Caroline began pushing his head into her mouth. Charles' instincts would be kicking him in the head to push himself out, but he chose to ignore them. He trusted that Caroline knew what she was doing. Caroline would continue pushing Charles deeper and deeper until her throat caught his head and began pulling him down wards towards her stomach. Caroline could taste every part of the human's body and strangely enough she did enjoy Charles' taste. She always thought the younger humans always tasted better than the older ones. Caroline's throat would help push Charles down further and further until his head eventually popped into the gut and soon enough the rest of his body would follow suit to. Caroline has had a number of adventurer go down her throat before and they would put up such a fight. So the fact that Charles was willing helped make it a lot less painful and more like one of her willing prey meals she has had. After she was finished with him she would let loose a cute little burp as she looked down at her steadily filling gut. "Uh... are you doing ok Charles?" Caroline asks hoping her small stomach wasn't too tight for him.

"D-doing alright Ms. Beaux!" Charles states even though he was a bit constricted. Caroline would nod before sitting down on the ground and replies "G-good... by the way... you tasted pretty good. Heh heh." Caroline tried to make light of the subject, but her nervous chuckling didn't help any.

"Uh... glad to be a... tasty meal for you Ms. Beaux." Charles replies back which made Caroline blush even more. She has had a number of willing meals before, but none of them were this... weird or awkward for her. She couldn't understand what was going on with her. Maybe it was, because of the fact that she had known Charles ever since he was a child and the number of other memories they shared. Suddenly her train of though was cut short when a gurgle came from her overly enlarged gut. The digestion process was slowly commencing.

"Charles... please remember I am not trying to trick you. I reserve my trickery for the vampire hunters and adventurers who wish me harm. Your soul is safe with me." Caroline states as she rubbed her enlarged gut.

"I...I know Ms. Beaux... also what made up your mind in taking me in as a butler?" Charles asks curiously as the acids began to rise up to certain parts of his body.
"Well... call it selfish, but as of late hunters and adventurers who usually frequent here has dropped significantly and I've been oh so bored." Caroline begins as her eyes look down towards the side before continuing "So, why not create a... 'Spirit Butler!' Yeah that's it! So that life could be still somewhat more interesting for me."
"...You just came up with that name just now didn't you?" Charles asks not at all impressed with Caroline's new name for what he was bout to become "You sure have a shitty time with names you know?"

Caroline pouts before retorting back to him "Says the one who is about to turn into my shit. Just for that, I'm going to bond your soul to whatever remains until I eventually release you!" In truth Caroline planned on doing this from the very beginning since trying to pull a soul through her physical body could lead to unforeseen problems and the best way to avoid them was to pass the soul through her body naturally. She simply wanted to say that just to spite Charles a little bit and to have a little fun of her own with him.

Caroline didn't know about it, but Charles was blushing quite a bit as the acids began to tingle his skin. He was strangely alright with this whole ordeal and was quite excited in a sense of going through Caroline's whole body, but he remained quiet none the less. The tingling on his skin began to turn into a dull pain of sorts, but Charles remained focused on trying to stay calm in this situation as he let the stomach continue to digest him. However, the first thing he would notice is that little bits and pieces of his flesh began to flake off his body and that it was not hurting as bad as he initially thought. This must have been Caroline's magic keeping the pain to a minimum and helped make the process less... painful. Over the course of about an hour Charles would witness his body slowly turn into a soupy mixture until his body suddenly slumps over dead leaving his soul floating around the enlarged gut. He was amazed at this new experience while in his soul form, but looking back at his digested body he was a little sad of having to leave it. Meanwhile on the outside Caroline would watch as her stomach slowly began to shrink reducing Charles' body into a meaty mixture to be passed further along into her intestines. "Charles? How are you doing in there? I hope your soul is still ok." Caroline would ask as she prodded her gut.
'Yeah! This is so very strange and surreal Ms. Beaux!' Charles' voice rang in her mind as his ethereal connection with her allowed some telepathy.

Caroline let out a sigh of relief thankful she was keeping her body from ripping Charles' soul to shreds, but now was the moment to bind his soul to the remains until she let him out of course. She began concentrating on his soul as she slowly began to merge him back with his soupy remains which at the same time were slowly being drained into her intestines to be further processed and stripped of all the blood he had.

Charles would get to experience Caroline's digestive system first as he was bound to his remains as they would get to pass through the winding intestines that were part of Caroline's body. Strangely enough he could feel all the tugging, pulling, pushing, and other movements of the Vampiress's intestines as he was moved along through them and he could hear the many sounds around him as well.

Even now Caroline could already feel the blood energizing her body and giving her a good amount of vigor as well as the heavy remains of Charles continued to plod their way through her guts. She knew she was going to have to find a place to release his remains and luckily there were a few chamber pots in some of the rooms around here. Caroline would stand herself up and begin moving towards one of those said rooms. Her movements would be felt by Charles as she began to walk with her simple swaying making him aware of her needs.

'...Trying to find a place to release me Ms. Beaux?' Charles asks as his remains continued into the large intestines where it was mostly dry. By this point there was a whole lot of remains meaning there was going to be a large amount of waste as well as a large amount of gas being generated as well.

"Yes Charles, if I remember correctly there should be an item just for that in one of the guests rooms. Also when I do bind your soul to some clothes your first task as my butler is to throw out your fetid remains ok?" Caroline states teasingly as she continues to walk through the stone cobbled hallways.

'It... it would be my pleasure Ms. Beaux.' Charles' states telepathically as he began noticing that his remains were becoming dryer and dryer and a lot more solid. He also could feel the pressure of some gas as it began making its way down towards Caroline's colon which would remain there until eventually the pressure builds itself up.

*PFFFFFFFFFrrrrsssstblrt!*

*Blrrrrrrrrrt*

*FFFFFFsssssrtlrert*

Suddenly the echoing sounds of a series of farts sounded throughout the entire castle causing Caroline to stop for a moment to realize what she just did. "O-oh my. Well... that was a rather violent wave of gas." Caroline states before placing a hand on her lower stomach while giving it a couple of pats. Eventually the smell would creep its way up to her nose and she would realize just how horrible it was. "Ugh! Charles you really know how to give your soon to be mistress a really bad case of gas you kow?" Caroline states as she continued walking towards her objective with a little more haste.

Charles was stunned at the sudden release of toxic gas that Caroline had just unleashed. He couldn't help, but wonder just what it smelt like when she released his gaseous form and wondered if he could get the chance at a later time. "Well... sorry Ms. Beaux, but I'm just a lump of turds in your body at the moment so I can't control what your body does." Charles states back as he felt the increased speed began pushing his remains further along until they eventually reached the colon and began adding pressure to Caroline's rear.

The pressure being exerted upon Caroline's rear began pressing her to find the chamber pot soon and she would quickly move to fingers to press against her anus to help keep Charles' remains within. "C'mon where is that damn room?!" Caroline states as a couple of loud farts pass through her colon to help make space in it for the massive load of vampire dung it contained. Eventually she came upon the lavatory and quickly went into it and found the chamber pot she was looking for. She would then quickly hike up her skirt revealing her large pale ass before plopping it down on the edge of the brass pot.

"Alright Charles, I'm about to let you out ok?" Caroline states as she began to relax her anus and began to effortlessly begin pushing out his remains. Charles barely had time to react to the sudden movement as he could feel Caroline's anus begin shaping the turd she had transformed his body into and was pushed into the chamberpot below. Charles could actually see everything around him and couldn't help, but stare at the massive rear of Caroline as it continued to let loose his remains upon him. His brown lumpy remains were digested for the most part, but since most of the nutrients were not absorbed into Caroline's body this would create extra waste for her to excrete.

Caroline at this time was biting her lip as she pooped out the remains of Charles. She always enjoyed this moment when she finally gets to release the meals she chooses to devour. The feeling they give her butthole as they leave was oh so satisfying. "Ohhhh, this feels so good," Caroline states as the long log of ex-human was slowly filling up the chamber pot. She would unleash a number of rancid farts during this process to help loosen the remains of Charles as they began filling the pot up to the brim and thankfully she would finish her dump before it could start to overflow. Once she was finished with her massive dump she would use some magic to remove whatever remains got caught onto her asshole while she grabbed her ass giving it a little squeeze before asking "So how are you enjoying the view Charles?~"

'Uh... um... its bootiful?' Charles responds to Caroline with a very stupid pun. However, Caroline simply laughs before standing back up and looks down at his steaming remains smiling warmly. "Alright Charles, I'm going to find some clothes suitable for a butler. Try not to stink up the room too much!" Caroline states before she walks over towards one of the nearby closets and began looking through them quickly until she came across a suitable outfit. The outfit itself was a deep set black with gold cuff links at the end of the sleeves and a pair of black shoes. Caroline thought this would suit Charles quite well if she could pull this off. Without skipping a beat she would return the outfit and lay it right next to the chamber pot before saying "Alright Charles, lets see if I can bind your soul to these clothes to help continue your existence."

With a wave of her hand she carefully pried the soul of Charles away from the pile of excrement that used to be his body. His soul appeared to be a deep blue color as it swirled in the air and looked like it could dissipate at any second. Without wasting time Caroline used her magic to slowly sew Charles' soul into the clothing she laid out for him. It was quite the arduous process during which she almost lost concentration due to a random fart exploding from her rear, but she remained in control even with the distractions. Finally she manages to finally attach Charles' soul to the suit before backing away from it saying "Finally, I do believe you are now fully attached to the suit."

The suit itself slowly began to rise as the blue aura of the soul flowed through it making it appear that there was a faceless blue ethereal being wearing a set of clothes. "Woah, this is even stranger than I though it would be." says Charles as he stood up while looking at his blue ethereal hands.

"Yeah, its going to take some time getting used to, but I have a feeling with your determined nature you'll do fine.~" Caroline states with a smile before pointing towards the chamber pot before adding "And to help you get used to your... new body... you should try emptying the chamber pot outside!"

Charles would then look over towards the pot that was heftily filled to the brim with processed human sludge that was steaming quite a bit. "Yes Ms. Beaux!" Charles states eagerly as he quickly moved over towards the pot and began to try and pick it up, however, he had yet to get used to the new ethereal body he has and quickly lost his grip on the pot sending its contents all over the place much to his chagrin.

However, instead of being angry Caroline laughs heartily before she states "Don't worry, you'll get the hang for it soon enough. Till then do your best at cleaning this mess up using whatever you can find! For now, I'll be going back to the throne room, I still have quite a bit of gas left in me thanks to you." As she leaves the room she would let loose one more bassy fart before closing the door behind her leaving Charles to his own problems, but more importantly his duties as a butler. Even though he was now in quite the 'shitty' situation of cleaning his new Mistress's shit at least it was a mistress he truely cares for.

Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AnonymousLurker » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:37 am

Howdy everyone, first off I would like to thank linkever for the comment and I'm glad you enjoyed my last story. Anyway I have a story today that has been buzzing around my head. Honestly its going to involve more story-telling than what you're used to see me doing and it might be a bit shorter than usual, but I do hope you all enjoy it either way.

The Guardian of the Forest

(OV, F/M, F/F, Cruel Pred, Taunting Pred, Pred chasing underage prey, Being Cruel to a child, Post vore disposal, post vore farting)

The Conaldan Forest is the largest temperate forests on the cintinent of Mailva. Just sitting a little south of the Agarian Flatlands and is home to all manner of creature both big and small, good and bad, weak and powerful. However, a good number of woodsmen and humans have set up towns within this forested region even though there are many dangers that lurk within the woods. Many humans choose to build their homes near the towns and go on hunting parties in large numbers to hunt the numerous deer that roam the forest, but there are some more brave humans who choose to build homes further out and away from the safety of the towns. These humans run the risk of being attacked by the wildlife or even worse any demi-humans who decide that they would like to have a human snack to help sate their appetite.
The forest is a little dark during the day, but when night arrives it almost becomes pitch black with only a few shreds of moon light piercing through the canopy of the forest's leaf ridden tops. Usually the ambient sound of the forest would lull most visitors to a sleep, but every human knows better than to try and rest when they are in such a dangerous area. However, tonight the sounds of the forest are dead quiet and the only sound that could be heard was the heavy panting of a young girl as she desperately runs through the forest trying to evade what was pursuing her.

The girl appeared young and just barely old enough to be considered a teenager as she ran through the forest within a cloth night dress and a deerskin coat around her. Her skin was fair and her hair short and brown, but her dark blue eyes had a look of fear about them as she let out gasps for air to push herself to run faster.
Not too long ago she was sleeping quietly within her bed inside the home of her family. Her family was known around as some of the best clothing makers within the woods and could create very heavy duty gear for any hunters that are in the woods. However, they chose to live very far out in the woods so getting to them was dangerous, but oh so worth the trip to attain some of their craft. But tonight disaster struck when a wolf-girl chose their house as a potential meal spot for her insatiable hunger. The front door was completely knocked off its hinges which woke every one in the house up. The father of the girl would grab his woodsman's ax for protection and to fend off the beast that dared to intrude his family's home. During this same time the mother would rush to her daughter's room and made sure she was alright and to keep her safe. Suddenly, the scream of a man and the loud sound of gulping could be heard coming from the other room as the wolf-girl managed to evade the human's attacks and began eating him whole. This would instill a response from the mother as she began opening the window to allow her daughter a chance to escape and would tell her to run as far away from here as possible while she still could and to run to one of the nearby towns. The girl understood and helped herself out of the window right before the door to her room suddenly and violently opened revealing the wol-girl with a bloated belly and a cruel grin appearing on her face. The mother would quickly push her daughter out the window before grabbing a chair and began swinging it determinedly to push the wolf-girl back. The daughter in the meantime hit the ground and began running as fast as she could even though her mind was running at a hundred miles an hour at this moment. She briefly stopped when she heard her mother's pleas and screams and the audible gulping of the wolf-girl back at the house. This would make the girl tear up before she began sprinting once again to run from the hungry wolf-girl.

And now we are back where we started where the girl continues to run to try and avoid becoming dinner herself. But like all creatures who over-exert themselves they begin to tire themselves out and she knew if she couldn't run then she would need to hide. She would enter into a small clearing and look around to see if there was any good places to hide and the first place she finds is a small hallowed out tree that would perfectly fit her body. She would quickly push herself inside and promptly sat down and began regaining her breath. At the moment she was safe, safe from danger, safe from.

*snap*

A scream almost got caught in the girl's throat, but she managed to swallow it back down as she watched the wolf-girl that attacked their home enter into the clearing. The wolf-girl sported a deep dark shade of raven black hair that also went up to her ears where the insides of them were white. She also had a fair face too with the only blemish being a small scar on the left cheek of her face. Her piercing yellow eyes would be scanning the area to find her missing prey she was in pursuit of. She wore clothing that involved mostly leaves and other types of foiliage to cover her rather large breasts as well as her large child bearing hips that were attached to an impressively sized rear as well. Her belly had shrunk significantly after devouring the two parents of the girl leaving only little sign of what was once two full grown humans.

"Come out, come out wherever you are little one!~" came the sickly sweet voice of the wolf girl as a crooked smile began forming on her face "Don't you want to be with your parents as fat on my ass? Hm?" Wolf-girl knew exactly where the girl was considering the amount of fear that the girl was giving off, but she wanted to play a little with her food before eating it. The wolf-girl would begin strutting through the clearing looking around as if she didn't know where the human girl was. "Your parents were quite delicious little one! I bet you'll taste even better!~" the wolf-girl continues to state before a sudden groan emits from her lower stomach. To this she would grin a little before lifting up one of her legs up a bit before releasing a loud blast of flatulence.

*PssssssBLRT!*

"Ahhh~ all that running made me gassy little one you should know better than to do that to a predator like me.~" the wolf-girl states as she could already feel the remains of the two parents begin pushing through the last leg of their tour of the wolf's guts. "But it did help add some extra muscle to my body so all is forgiven!~" The wolf-girl would state as she looks around for a good place for her to rid herself of the remains of the two weak humans she ate. Eventually her eyes laid upon a small bush that was in direct line of sight of where the girl was hiding. With a wicked smile she slowly made her way over towards the bush before squatting down and sticking her big rear out slightly before letting loose another bassy fart. Her anus began to flex and open slightly as she begn to get ready to let loose a massive shit upon the bush she deemed to be a toilet before gruning heavily. The log of processed human began to slowly widen her anus to about the size of a forearm. The wolf-girl would bite her lower lip and she happily began pooping out the first human she ate tonight until the first log reached up to about a foot long before dropping from her ass. "Mmmm, there's your father." the wolf-girl taunts before letting loose another fart before grunting again as another large brown log began exiting her ass "Annnnd, here's your mother!~" The two logs would be piled on top of one another and both appeared to have different characteristics about them, the first one appeared to be more dark brown and cracked that the other whereas the one that was on top looked smoother and a more healthier shade of brown. The wolf-girl would let loose another rank fart before standing up and giving her rear a squeeze playfully. "Your parents were quite the pleasant shit to take little one. I bet I'll push you out in no time when I catch you that is.~" the wolf-girl would state before looking over towards the hallowed out tree.

The girl during the whole process had tears pouring out her eyes, but she refused to give away her location by bawling her eyes out. Even if she had just watched her parents get shat out of this cruel creature before her she was not going to let her have that satisfaction. However, she quickly began realizing that the wolf-girl must have some idea of where she was at this point considering that the wolf-girl was looking over at her with a crooked smile.
"Now, will you please come out of that hallowed out treestump? Or will I have to drag you out of there?" says the wolf-girl as she began walking over towards the hiding place with her eyes dialating a little and her cruel smile growing in size.

The young girl knew this was the end so she quickly wrapped herself up and pushed herself back as far as she could to avoid the wolf-girl's grasp for a even a moment. All she could do was wait.

....*stomp stomp*....

....*STOMP STOMP STOMP*....

*STOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMPSTOMP*

A series of loud footfalls broke the silence of the forest before the sound of something ramming into something else could be heard. The sound of the wolf-girl grunting in pain sounded throughout the forest. Suddenly a loud snort a kin to that of a bull could be heard as well. The young girl raised her head slightly and looked out from her hiding place and witnessed something that was often times rare. A Beastman.
Beastmen are different from demi humans where most of the time they have the lower half of a beast as well as the head of one, but have a torso of a man. The one that stood before her appeared to have bull like features about him with a large broad chest as well as a tough chised body that looked like it had a few scars covering it. His fur was brown and the only clothing he wore was a loincloth and a massive bronze looking helmet that covered his entire head and face. But the most intimidating part about him was the fact that he stood another foot higher than any man the young girl had seen. This beastman was a giant, but the girl's eyes then traveled over to what the beastman was using as a weapon. A large double bladed ax was attached to his back which he reaches back for and pulls it from its holder that was attached to a strap. He brandished it threateningly at the wolf-girl who was slowly getting up after getting rammed by him.

"Ugh, dammit! You of all creatures just had to show up here!" she says angrily her yellow eyes glowing violently "Can't you see I was having fun!?"
The beastman glared at the wolf-girl and said nothing as his grip tightened upon his axe. Upon closer inspection there were runes that were etched into the axe that looked of dwarven quality.

The wolf-girl's eyes narrow at the beastman before sighing in annoyance before saying "Fine, I'll leave you and that snack alone. But remember this beastman, you're growing older, and soon you'll become my prey.~" The wolf-girl slowly made her way over towards the beastman with an evil little smirk on her face. The beastman's grip tightens as he begins to ready his ax for a swing. "And when that day comes, I'm oh so going to enjoy it.~" The wolf girl then dashes back towards the woods while laughing madly as she went. The beastman's grip loosened once he was sure that the wolf-girl was gone before holstering his weapon back on his back. He would then turn his attention back to the hallowed out tree before making his way towards it. His massive mask covered face peered into the hallowed tree and saw the young girl cowering in the corner. She pushed herself further back scared of the massive beastman peering at her, but she would eventually look at the beastman's face and could see the dark amber eyes looking back at her. The eyes look like they have seen many a fight, they were old, but not tired. Not yet.

But most importantly, they didn't have any cruelty or madness to them. Just a calm demeanor that in turn calmed her down.

The massive beast would back away from the hallowed tree and the young girl would carefully get herself out and look up at him. However, her attention would return to the shit pile the wolf-girl left which began bringing back bad, fresh memories. Her eyes would begin to tear up again and she would quickly grab hold of the beastman's leg and begin crying into it loudly. Letting out every ounce of anguish and despair that she had locked up in her till now.

The large beastman would reach one large hand down and begin rubbing the back of the girl's head gently as she continued to weep and weep and weep until nothing remained and she finally passes out from exhaustion. The beastman then picks her up and begins carrying her, cradeling her small body as he began to stomp back towards his original destination.

"(This world is cruel young one, but I'll be sure to help you, teach you, and make you grow strong.)" The beastman states quietly in his beastman language.

He then began humming a soft melody as he continued on his way with the first streaks of morning light beginning to pierce the canopy.

AnonymousLurker
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AnonymousLurker » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Here is a short vore scene for everyone! I really hope you enjoy it since I decided to do something I really enjoy doing in this one and that's... well a secret only very few know.

A Barmaid's Goblin Snack

(OV, F/M, Cute/Nice Pred, Taunting Pred, Goblin Prey, Some Post Vore Farting, Post vore Disposal, Pred Showering while digesting Prey)

Just a short distance northeast of the Stovanian Wastes and past the human town of Kirchester there is a dwarven settlement by the name of the Iron Crag. It is known throughout the region as being one of the largest areas where iron ore is mined by dwarves of the Iron-Pick Clan. Not known for their deeds, but more for their exportation and mercantile abilities, the Iron-Pick Clan is one of the more richest of the clans and has more influence in the many decisions the Dwarven Kingdom decide upon and act upon. The Dwarves of this settlement tirelessly mine out the iron that is hidden deep within the ground and bring it back up to produce armor, weapons, and other useful tools that they could sell, trade, or barter with surrounding human and dwarven settlements.

Besides being known for their iron and merchants there is one other topic about Iron Crag that draws people towards it and that is the Firebeard Tavern. Most humans, dwarves, demis, and other kinds of travelers make sure to arrive at this tavern to try the most recent brew of ale or wine that the dwarves of Iron Crag create as well as food and the entertainment of the band that plays there. The frequent attendees of the tavern party, drink, eat and repeat all night long until eventually they get kicked out by either Mr. Firebeard himself or his barmaid Clairabelle who was a demi-cow girl. The two were currently vacating the last of the patrons of the bar as the hours finally reach the wee hours of the morning.

"And out ya go you drunken fool!" says a dwarf with a massive beard that was shaded red like fire as he throws a human out onto the street. He was bald on top and wore a cloth shirt which was covered by a leather jacket that appeared expertly crafted. His green eyes shown of impatience for the latest patron he had to chuck out the door which he promptly closes while wiping his hands after a job well done. He turned his attention back towards the bar where his best and only barmaid Clairabelle was busily cleaning up the tavern.

"You know Clairabelle, I should make certain to limit humans to only TWO tankards of dwarven beer from now on! I swear they can barely hold their alcohol!" Mr. Firebeard says as he walks over past Clairabelle.

Clairabelle was at least twice the height of Mr. Firebeard and was wider in certain aspects as well. She had blonde hair and tanned skin that was covered in an expertly crafted barmaid outfit that Mr. Firebrand personally bought for her. Her deep purple eyes had a look of calmness about them as she smiled at her boss before replying "Well, maybe if you invested into some human ales and liquors maybe they'll choose those instead."

Mr Firebeard shakes his head before retorting "The day I bring 'water' into my tavern is the day I set my beard on fire Clairabelle." This would be followed up by a cute chuckle from Clairabelle as she continued to tidy up the place. Mr. Firebeard would walk over to a hat rack and grab a straw-hat from the rack before putting it on and started heading towards the door. "I'm calling it a night Clairabelle. Lock up would you please?" Mr. Firebeard asks as he opens to door to step out.

"Sure thing boss!" Clairabelle responds with a smile which Mr. Firebeard returns to her as well before closing the door behind him and leaving for the night. Clairabelle would then begin tidying up the place further to make sure everything was ready for when they open up again tomorrow. However, she didn't realize she was about to be visited by an uninvited guest.

The front door would be suddenly kicked in as a hooded figure entered the tavern before pulling out a knife and pointed it at Clairabelle. "Give me all your monies Cow!" came a raspy male voice from underneath the hood. Clairabelle remained calm when the intruder came in and only raised an eyebrow at him when he pulled out a knife. She could definitely tell that the hooded creature was definitely a goblin especially considering he was half her size and the raspy voice was a dead giveaway.
"Sorry, all the monies is in the safe little gobbo and only Mr. Firebeard knows the combination." Clairabelle says with a smile. Clairabelle had a number of other run ins with goblins before this time. Goblins were considered a vile race, but most races still conduct business with them due to their amazing alchemy skills. However, goblins are mostly known for being thieves so this isn't too much of a surprise for her.

The goblin growls angrily before yelling "You lie you Cow! Now give me the monies before I gut ya like this!" The goblin then lunges forward in an attempt to stab Clairabelle. Clairabelle counters this by tripping the goblin with her broom sending him skidding across the floor and hitting head first into the wall knocking him out instantly. Clairabelle has had a number of experiences with unruly customers so she made sure to learn a trick or two to help... 'sedate' them.

She would then walk over towards the goblin before picking him up. "You goblins are always trouble makers! Guess I'll have to put you into a permanent timeout then." Clairabelle states before opening her mouth wide and proceeds to shove the goblin's head into her mouth. She would then quickly begin swallowing the pint sized green-skin down into her awaiting belly which would quickly fill up fast. She would then let out a loud belch after she got done devouring him. "There now, I'll let you out later in a form that best suits troublemakers like you.~" Clairablelle taunts as she proceeds to continue tidying up the tavern.

Clairabelle normally keeps her voracious eating to a minimum when it came to customers or if she receives that random unorthodox request from a patron who wants to be eaten, but when it came to goblin thieves she simply thought of them as a free food source that she could have at anytime if they went and threatened her. Clairabelle would then begin cleaning up tables, chairs, bars, stools, and any other form of item that was currently lying about the tavern as her gut began to slowly begin gurgling as it detected food within it.

The little goblin was currently lying knocked out in Clairabelle's stomach as the acids began to slowly pool around and coat every part of the goblin's body in acids. These acids would slowly start digesting most of the little green pipsqueak as Clairabelle continued to clean and fix up the tavern. By the time she was finished and decided to call it a night herself the goblin was pretty much a massive slurry of green goop that was sitting within Clairabelle's stomach. As Clairabelle left the tavern and locked the door and headed home the remains of the goblin began draining into her intestines to have any and all of the nutrition stripped from it and added to the cow girl's massive tits and rear. Hopefully she won't have to get a new outfit after this recent gobbo meal.

By the time Clairabelle arrived at her home which was a small dwarven hovel of sorts the goblin was still being pushed through her winding guts. She would arrive home and begin removing her bar maid outfit and going full nude inside the privacy of her home as she made her way over towards the dwarven shower to clean herself up before bed. Dwarves being the most advance technology wise against the other species had managed to create a running water system along with a sewage system as well which Clairabelle was always happy about.

She would get into the shower and let the cold water hit her skin as she began to drench herself as the small lump in her lower stomach began to grow smaller and smaller and further downwards towards the exit.

The remains of the goblin would slowly transform into a massive green colored log of crap that would steadily push its way towards Clairabelle's rectum. Eventually the gasses generated by the goblin's fetid remains would slowly be pushed out as Clairabelle took her shower.
*Brrrrrrrrrrrffffffffpt!*

A loud ten second fart sputtered from between Clairabelle's massive cow behind as water cascaded down it and got blasted backwards by the toxic fart's power. "Phew, you poor green gobbos always make me so gassy!~" Cairabelle states as her hands go through her blonde hair washing out any impurities it may have.

u9a0fskxvjhjasdfakhhf;lll

Most mortals would give anything to watch this beautiful animal bath itself. It may be the fact of her own natural beauty or maybe its the exotic fact that she was half cow. Why some mortals are attracted to these beasts is the one question that should be brought into question, but... I wonder how easy she is to control... wait is this thing on?!

'q[dfitk4nfjbynkghlficpn9yku

Clairabelle would then step out of her shower and begin to dry herself off with one of the spare towels guiding and moving the drying instrument along every curve and area of her body till she was sufficiently dried off. "I swear I'm going to need to get one of those fancy heated showers some of the higher up dwarves have!" Clairabelle states as she hung up her towel before moving herself in front of a full body mirror. She would look upon herself with a cute smile noticing the extra fat added to her figure by her helpful little green snack. Honestly she would thank him if she could, but considering her was nothing more than muck that was going to be released real soon.

Speaking of returning to the outside world, Clairabelle would release another loud poot that would vibrate her ass cheeks and make them jiggle like crazy. "Oh, seems you would like to get out huh Mr. Gobbo?" Clairabelle asks as she moves over to her stone toilet. The toilet itself was another invention that was revolutionized with their running water system as it would carry waste down towards the sewers below underneath Iron Crag. The cow girl would sit her round buttocks onto the toilet before a loud bassy fart erupted and echoed off the stone of the toilet she was about to use. The smell and fumes would waft from below and make her nose twitch. "Ew! You sure do stink goblin, but that's no big surprise, my bowels can be quite stinky after all!" Clairabelle says cutely as she begins pushing on her lower stomach as well as grunt to help force the massive turd she turned the goblin thief into out of her round derriere. Her huge cow anus would widen exponentially as the tip of the turd slowly began dropping downwards towards the toilet bottom. Clairabelle would moan in delight and pleasure as she could feel little bits and pieces of bone that survived her guts scrap the sides of her anus. The green turd would begin to coil and plop itself into the toilet below creating a small mound of shit that would steam greatly from its stay in Clairabelle's intestines. The poor goblin thief had the idea of stealing from a famous bar, but most wouldn't think he was going to end up as a barmaid's bowel movement during the span of just a few short hours. Clairabelle would continue to shit out the remains of the goblin until a sputtering loud fart signalled that she was empty. She would wipe herself before standing back up and looking down at the pile of fetid goblin green shit. The size was slightly larger than her regular dumps, but even still the fact that her greedy gut turned this half sized creature into that small of a pile was amazing of itself. "Well I hope you don't hate me too much Mr. Goblin, but I will say you were quite the satisfying meal!~" Clairabelle states before she flushes the toilet by depressing a nearby handle sending the stinking remains down into the toilet below.

Clairabelle would then yawn loudly before stretching as she began heading towards her bedroom to get some well deserved sleep.

That is if there wasn't a human wearing a strange mask standing before her. He appeared just a head shorter than her, but wore a strange looking set of clothes she wasn't familiar with. Just what did "You've been anonymously lurked." mean anyway? The stranger the asks:

"Hello Clairabelle, do you want to go on an adventure?"

AnonymousLurker
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AnonymousLurker » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:04 am

Ladies and Gentlemen I have created another story for your enjoyment. This story I tried to even out the story elements with the fetish elements in my opinion, but I'll let you all decide for yourselves. :D

Never Cross a Vixen

(Offscreen OV, F/M, Female Pred, Taunting Pred, Post Vore Farting, Human prey, Vixen Pred, Post Vore Disposal, Butt Puns

"Dammit, why is this damn gorge so fucking hard to traverse?!" came the voice of a human trader who was behind the reigns of a couple of oxen. The trader's name was Nicholas Bell, he was a small time merchant who had managed to inherit his father's trading equipment and chose to strike it out on his own to see how he could fare in the big wide world. His travels had led him towards one of the most bandit ridden areas within the area and that was the Halvanian Pass. The Halvanian pass is a short expanse that separates dwarf country from human country that makes a nice natural border between the two factions, but as of late a good number of bandits have taken up residence in the area. Luckily Nicholas had yet to meet any of these dangerous bandits and he hopes that'll keep up.

However, Nicholas began rounding the corner when his oxen stopped suddenly. Nicholas quickly took a look at what would make his oxen stop and quickly noticed the dead body of a bandit with an arrow through their head. Nicholas was not one for gore and this almost made him blow chunks at the sight of it. "O-oh my gods." Nicholas states as he regains his composure. He quickly hops off of his cart and inspects the body. The body itself was still warm and the bandit was recently killed by an archer of sorts. "This is not good. Not good at all." Nicholas states as he runs a hand through his brown hair before making his way back to his cart quickly and hurried his oxen along. Hopefully he could get out of this gorge before whatever did this to the bandit finds him. However, before he could get his oxen to move he hears a voice. A desperate male voice.

"N-now hold on boss! It wasn't my idea! Honest!"

The voice sounded both desperate and scared as it could be heard coming further around the bend which Nicholas carefully pressed his oxen forward as he continued to listen in on the conversation.

"Oh? So you mean that attacking me in my sleep with the rest of the crew, which failed spectacularly by the way, and attempting to kill me wasn't part of your plan?" came a female voice with great disgust in it.

The other voice began stumbling upon their words trying to get out of whatever punishment they wanted to avoid.

"You know what, forget it. I'm going to make sure you receive a very special punishment unlike the others." came the voice as it sounded like the speaker had a smile on her face.

The other voice quickly yells "No! Don't eat me Vivian! Please not that!"

"Ohhh?~ Why would you think I would eat you?~" came the female voice who was obviously enjoying playing dumb with her prey.

"G-get away from me!" came the male voice as the sound of feet began making themselves apparent and sounded like it was getting closer and closer before the sound of a whistling arrow could be heard before a solid thunk and then a yell of excruciating pain could be heard just around the corner.

"No no no.~ You're not escaping me you backstabbing snake!~" came the voice again all too overly happy about the pain she was inflicting on them as her steps began growing louder and louder. Nicholas remained silent, but he then sees a red haired man crawling from behind the corner trying to get away from whoever was stalking him. The man spies Nicholas and reaches out for help, but before he could do anything the man was suddenly dragged back from behind the corner and the sound of gulping and swallowing could be heard as well as the pleas and cries of the man as he was no doubt being eaten from around the corner. Eventually the yells and cries died down into muffled yells as his entire body was no doubt swallowed and was made apparent by a sudden loud belch.

BRRRRRAP!

"Ahhh, there we go all nice and snug in my belly like any traitorous scumbag deserves." says the female voice as the sound of footsteps could be heard as the individual turned around the corner. The first thing Nicholas saw was that the supposed bandit leader was actually not human at all and was actually a fox who stood on two legs otherwise known as a Fox-Kin. Fox-Kin were a very rare species to encounter since most of the time they rely heavily on stealth or range combat to battle prey. This Fox-Kin in particular had red fur which was mostly covered by leather armor and a hood that was colored so that it was quite hard to spot her from a distance. Her breasts were quite bit, but her rear appeared to look like two large melons that bounced and jiggled, but the most noticeable feature was the massive gut she was now sporting that was thrashing about crazily.

The two stared at each other for a moment or two before Nicholas states "Uh um, I didn't see anything... I'll just be on my way." Nicholas began edging his oxen forwards, but the vixen quickly stopped him from going any further.

"True, you didn't see anything, but you did hear a lot human... oh and considering you're carrying a good number of goods it looks like you're a trader too!~" the Vixen states with her face looking quite interested in the fact she stumbled upon a trader.

Nicholas began sweating a bit before saying "L-listen, I won't say anything to anyone, just let me go and don't eat me!"

The Vixen raised an eyebrow as she remained silent as her gut jostled and churned upon the human inside her before stating "Well I guess today is your lucky day then since I've already eaten, but the fact stands that now you owe me something in return for not eating you." The vixen then makes her way around the cart before hoisting herself up onto the back of the cart and laid down on her back. "Get me to the nearest town and I'll call that even. Seems fair right?" the Vixen states before opening one eye which stared at Nicholas with a smug grin.

Nicholas sighs accepting the fact that this was probably better than getting eaten so he'll just take what he could get in this case. "Fine, that seems fair." Nicholas states before he moved his oxen forward to progress further along the mountain path.

For most of the trip the two were in silence with their own thoughts and the only sounds that could be heard were the groans and grumbles coming from the vixen's stomach as it broke down its large meal. Nicholas was off-put by this, but it would be better to remain silent than to end up as this vixen's dinner. However, another thought crossed his mind as he continued to drive his oxen forward: what if this is all just a clever ruse to get his guard down or something? Is she just playing him for the fool until they get out of the mountains and she'll eat him on the spot? The idea itself made Nicholas worry more and more as time progressed.

"So... what's your name human?"

Nicholas was brought back to reality when the vixen riding in the back asked him a question about what his name was. He was still worried, but he thought he might as well give her his name.

"Its Nicholas. Nicholas Bell." Nicholas states without turning around before asking "And what is your name Miss?"

"Vivian, my name is Vivian, hun." the vixen named Vivian replies back "But either way its a pleasure to get to know your name Nicholas!"

"Uh like wise... so... how long have you been a bandit for?" Nicholas asks just to keep up the small talk and to help get his mind off of a possibly horrific end for him in the near future.

Vivian hums for a moment as she stared up at the bright blue sky before replying "Oh, I've been in the bandit trade for the past four years. Been looting merchants after sniping their guardsmen from afar to get whatever supplies I needed at the time. Eventually formed my own crew, but they betrayed me as you could no doubt hear."

Vivian carefully propped herself up while poking her gut as it steadily shrunk with the long since dead bandit now no more than slop for her intestines to break down even further.

"Oh... that's... unfortunate?" Nicholas states not sure how to explain it "Mind if I ask what started this whole... betrayal?"

Vivian looked over her shoulder at Nicholas before crawling forward towards where he was sitting. This caused a flinch to come from Nicholas which made Vivian smirk a little before she sat herself down right next to Nicholas.

"Well hun, most of the bandits that were part of my crew were some of the most greediest. As it turns out the bastards decided it would be a great idea to sell off all the goods to a caravan and split the profits behind my back. Too bad for them I have pretty good hearing." Vivian explains as she stretches her arms above her head showing off her nice sized breasts to Nicholas.

Nicholas took notice and blushed before saying "Well you sure are not the modest type that's for sure do you do this to everyone you meet?"
Vivian gives a wink before replying "Oh no, only with the ones I like hun."

Again Nicholas blushes before sighing and states "Ok, so I'm someone you like, but how do you know I won't try anything to harm you?"

Vivian blinked twice before bursting out into an uproarious laughter at Nicholas's comment. "Y-you do something to harm me? Oh that's rich hun, I can already look you over and see that there is not a bad bone in that body of yours. The worst thing you can do to me is rip me off on a deal and take all my coin!"

Nicholas bows his head in slight shame realizing that Vivian was right.

Vivian took notice and patted him on the shoulder before saying "Ah don't worry about it hun, what you lack in muscle you make up for in wit. From what I've heard oxen are strong animals and perfect for traders traveling across the place, but they cost quite the coin to be able to keep up with. Also considering how fully stocked your cart is you must have a fair bit of coin on ya right now."

Nicholas stares at Vivian with a deadpan look before saying "Saying that makes you look like you're about to rob me."

Vivian blinks for a moment before she scratches the back of her head slightly embarrassed before saying "Y-yeah it does, but I'm not going to rob the person who is giving me a free ride right?"

"Riiiight." Nicholas states glaring at her with a suspicious glare "Sooo, do you... eat humans often?" Nicholas thought he could change the subject away from his coin back to Vivian.

Vivian thinks for a moment before replying "Only if they piss me off, other than that I won't eat a human unless I'm starving to death." She then pats her rotund gut happily before continuing "You can already guess where this guy fell in under." Suddenly a loud groan could be heard coming from Vivian's lower stomach which makes her giggle a little. "Yep, he is digesting quite well honestly." Vivian states before turning her attention back to Nicholas who had a worried look on his face "Oh... sorry about that hun."

Nicholas waves a hand at her comment before replying "No its fine its just... I'm not used to being around a creature who eats humans from time to time."
Vivian nods and says "Understandable, but it is one of the unfortunate truths in this world hun. In fact you could say-"

*PFFFFFFFFFFRBBBBBBBBBT!*

Before Vivian could say anything else a loud sound came from her rear end that sounded just like a deep bassy horn that was powerful enough to make the seat vibrate. The fart that was just let loose from her massive butt caught her so off guard that her mouth was hanging open slightly for a moment or two before she quickly shut it and blushed slightly at her sudden gaseous outburst.

Nicholas was also startled by the loud sound as well, but that wasn't as bad as the smell that was slowly wafting up to his nose. The smell was that of rotten meat and vegetables that had been left out in the sun for so long during a hot summer day. He quickly began coughing while at the same time trying to make sure his oxen didn't go off the road or something.

"Oh my god! That fucking smells!" Nicholas yells as he tries to cover his nose with a hankerchief that he pulled out from his pocket.
Vivian smiles awkwardly before saying "Well, that is what digested human smells like, its not really that pleasant, but I think that should be it for now-"

*PSsssssBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFLT!*

As if on cue another loud blast of flatulence escapes from Vivian's tight rear causing the whole cart to shake slightly. It appears that the bandit traitor that Vivian ate was giving her quite a bit of gas. She always knew he was full of hot air, but this was ridiculous.

After that second rank fart Nicholas pulls the cart over and parks it before jumping off the driver's seat to get away from the smell itself and going behind a rock. This would leave Vivian in the miasma of her own product that she produced. She wasn't too off-put by the smell since she was used to it, but the fact that she was farting this much worried her. However, she slowly began to feel a building pressure in her rear as time progressed. She realized that the bandit was almost at the end of his ride through her guts and Vivian thought now would be a good time as any to unload him.

Vivian pushed herself off the cart and began looking around for a good place to drop her load of ex bandit off. She eventually finds a divot in the ground that would make the perfect place for her to do her business. She makes her way over to it before slipping her tight cloth woven pants down that hugged her rear with great intensity and she would then squat down before letting loose another gassy poot. Vivian could already tell her former comrade really wanted to be let out so she began wasting no time by grunting heavily.

The vixen's anus puckered a little before it slowly parted as the large forearm sized log began passing through. Vivian felt a good amount of pleasure as the bandit turd scraped and pushed out of her rear at a slow pace. Vivian always enjoyed these moments when she gets to shit out a rather large meal whether it be human or not. She always found shitting as a way to help calm her down especially with her sudden gassy episode not too long ago. As she continued to poop happily Nicholas at this moment had finally got enough clean air in him to help him function again. He would then move from behind the pillar of stones and be witness to what Vivian was doing. He watched for a minute as she defecated the remains of what used to be a human right before him as well as staring at her particularly large ass as well. He would quickly realize his sudden strange interest in this whole scene before turning around embarrassed at what he just did and quickly hid behind the stone pillars again. Vivian at this moment was nearing the end of her bowel movement. The fetid pile of human remains had already piled up to about three feet in height as logs of shit piled on top of each other as more and more was added. Eventually a loud fart erupted from Vivian's rear signifying that she was now empty. She stands herself back up before pulling up her pants as they hugged her rear tightly before turning around to look at what she reduced the former bandit into.

She smirks at the large pile of feces that was now steaming in the small divot that she shat into. "Well I guess you really were mostly shit huh?" Vivian states before she began making her way back to the cart. It was at around this time that Nicholas came from around the stone pillars obviously hearing that Vivian was done pooping he would then hop back onto the cart as well, but not before noticing the pile of shit.

"So... we won't be having more gas problems from here till town right?" Nicholas asks motioning towards the shit pile. Vivian would nod as a reply before saying "Yep! I think I got rid of all the issues in my guts during that bowel movement!" Nicholas nods before saying "Good, cause if there is one thing you have that's more dangerous than your bow is that ass of yours." Nicholas meant it in a teasing manner and Vivian could tell that as well and decided to play along with it. "Well you could call it a weapon of 'ass' destruction!" Vivian states with a smile which in turn received a small laugh from Nicholas.

"Oh please you don't need to be a 'butt' about it." Nicholas states back which received another laugh from Vivian.

The two would then go about telling each other their best butt/ass puns for the rest of the day.

AnonymousLurker
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bradleymiddler » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:28 pm

Holy shit oh my gosh all of this is right up my alleyway I love you
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousLurker » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Well I've been gone for almost a month, but I think I got my drive back into writing. I would also like to thank Bradely Miller for the comment, better late than never in this case. This next story I have is something that has been on my mind as of recent and something that I may make multiple chapters and such out of. Think of it as a continuation set two decades after the events of The Guardian of the Forest Story. Again this one is a bit more story focused than fetish focused, but I did add some vore into it none the less. Enjoy.

The Daughter and the Guardian

(Offscreen OV, F/F, Female Pred, Post Vore Farting, Respectful Pred, Sheep girl prey, Human Pred, Post Vore Disposal)

There are many myths involving the Conaldon Forest. One of these myths revolve around the idea that it was once used by the gods as a festive grounds that eventually began overgrown thanks to the lack of care. Another involving that the forest itself was the Realm of the Fairies where little sprites flocked around joyfully in the light rays that pierce through the canopy. Another involves the idea that the forest itself was just hair stinking out of a long since dead leviathan that dies very long ago. However, there has been a recent new myth that has been cropping up over the past two decades. The myth is sort of a tie in with another myth involving the idea that the forest had a guardian. The guardian himself was considered a lawfully just guardian that protected the humans who live in the forest. Some say that he does this, because he knows that the forest is quite dangerous and if left unchecked the predators that stalk the forest would eventually overwhelm the humans that live in it. Others say that he was originally a man himself, but was cursed by the gods to have the form of both a beast and a man and could not be accepted by either, but even still he chooses to not give into his beast half and retains the better qualities of man as he protects his woods and the humans who dwell in it. However, the myth circulating now was that the Guardian of the Conaldon forest has a daughter. A daughter that was of the utmost beauty, but was also an excellent hunter as well. Few people had ever gotten the chance to see the Guardian's Daughter up close, but a few could swear that they could see the daughter passing through the tree-lines. Many would say that the Daughter has short brown hair and the bluest of eyes while wearing some of the thickest deer-hide as a jacket that they have ever seen. Some people who were beset by the predators of the forest would quickly be saved by the Daughter when all the predators dropped dead due to their skulls being pierced by arrows shot by a true marksman or woman in this case. It goes without saying the people are grateful for this new Guardian of the Forest, but many would like to hear her name, just once.

"(Little one, you've been... hunting again haven't you.)" came the voice that belonged to a massive beastman in slightly graying fur doting his hair and long beard. The beastman that spoke had the lower half and head of a bull, but the torso of a man. Next to him was a helmet that he wore and would usually cover most if not all of his face and also next to him was a rather large double bladed ax with dwarven runes covering it. He was currently eating a mixture of berries and mushrooms for lunch.

"Uh... w-what do you mean Jerall?" came the voice of a young woman with short brown hair and blue eyes.

The beastman known as Jerall stares at her before pointing a massive finger towards the girl's enlarged gut that she was hoping that he wouldn't be pointing it out. "(You know how I feel when you eat a denizen of the forest you know, even if they are predators and use the same... ways to eat their meals, I would prefer you not to do that Biska. We're not supposed to be that cruel.)" Jerall states calmly as he continued to eat his lunch.

"I... I know, but... I just like it you know and besides it gives me enough energy to go for three days without food anyway." the woman named Biska spoke trying to defend herself.

The beastman sighs before replying "(I think I shouldn't have let you meet that Dryad all those years ago. Even if she was a friend of mine the fact that she taught you how to swallow others should've never happened to begin with.)" He then finishes the last of his lunch before saying "(I don't want you to end up corrupted by it, just promise me you won't make it a habit ok?)"

There was a worried tone in the beastman's voice. He had seen what that kind of power does to creatures of all species and quickly realized that it drives them into a never ending hunger that needs to be satisfied no matter the cost.

Biska sighs knowing that her... mentor... was right. She had felt the urge to devour more creatures live and whole, but she had managed to suppress them for the most part and she thinks she is getting the hang of it. "I know, I promise I won't cause any trouble alright? Besides you were the one that taught me a decent amount of discipline!" Biska states giving a smile that would brighten anyone's day.

The smile would eventually begin infecting Jarell's face as his frown slowly turned into a light, but happy smirk. "(Now if only I could get you to use my beastman tongue more often.)" Jarell states smugly as he put his helmet on.

"Hey! I need to make sure my human tongue is up to par if we ever go into one of the nearby towns considering your human tongue is quite... bad honestly." Biska states narrowing her eyes at Jarell.

Jarell stares blankly at her before saying "My human speech, not bad." The sentence he said to her obviously needed work and showed his inadequacy in trying to use human tongue which ended up receiving a smirk and a giggle from Biska.

"Sure, sure, you keep telling yourself that you old bull!" Biska states as a loud groan and glorp came from her stomach as it began to slowly shrink. This would illicit a minor blush on Biska's face as she began looking over her bow for any issues or cracks in it to keep her mind off of her stomach.
As she did this Jarell would then grab his axe and began inspecting it. During this time the sounds of the forest left the two in a peaceful calmness that only the forest of Condalon can provide during mid day.

However, Jarell's eyes were not of peace at this moment, but held worry instead. The runes on his axe were beginning to dim. That only meant one thing in his mind. 'The runes are weakening.' Jarell thought as he lifted the axe and noticed dull spots along the axe. For most dwarven runes that are applied to weapons they mainly make sure that the weapon does not break after even the most intense of fights, but if not re-applied by a dwarven runesmith the weapon will begin to dull and break until it is nothing, but dust. This worried him quite a bit especially the recent events in current years surrounding the forest.

As of late the number of Demi-human attacks against human settlements and towns within the forest has increased drastically which is mainly in part due to the sudden rise to power of a very powerful wolf demi by the name of Scarla and as fate would have it she was the very same wolf demi that ate Biska's parents on that fateful night twenty years ago.

Jarell sighs deeply remembering that horrific scene, but at the same time was glad he was able to save Biska in the process. It was quite lonely living in the woods all by one's self without a companion of sorts.

"Jarell, are you ok?"

Biska's voice rings in Jarell's ear as he looked up at her noticing that the bulge in her stomach had decreased tremendously. How long had he been staring at his axe?
"(Ahem, yes, yes, I'm quite fine. Just, thinking about the past, present, and future is all.)" Jarell states while thinking about what to do next. He knew Scarla was planning something, something big, and something dangerous. Jarell had to be prepared for it and if he waited for Scarla's plan to be enacted and let his axe's runes grow dim entirely he had a feeling that he, Biska, the human settlements, and the surrounding human towns around the forest would no doubt meet a grisly fate. He had only one option at this point. He had to return power to these old runes.

"(... Biska, I think its time for us to go on an adventure together, I think you're ready for one.)" Jarell states looking up at Biska.
Biska blinks her eyes before they began lighting up in excitement before asking "Really!? And this isn't one of your marches towards the edge of the forest types of adventures right?" Biska had always enjoyed listening to the number of stories Jarell had to tell, many of which involved way before he earned the title Guardian of the Forest. They always had a lot of interesting places he would remember and the battles he had with creatures were always amazing and also the different cultures that he came across his travels when he was a young bull.

Jarell smiles warmly before saying "(Yes, I think its time for me to broaden your horizons and let you see the world and its different lands and its people.)" This was basically a half truth in Jarell's case, he didn't want Biska to worry about the oncoming danger and the fact that they will be leaving the human settlements to fend for themselves, but luckily the Feudal Lord in the plains north of the forest had made it his duty to make sure the trade route through the Conaldon Forest remained safe and this would also include the large town of Wood-Wall that had the route cut straight through it. Besides, humans are a strong sort of creature, they'll last until they get back Jarell thinks to himself.

Biska smiles and jumps up while pumping a fist up into the air happy at this new sudden development. "Yes, yes, yes!" Biska says while jumping up and down making the pudge in her belly bob up and down rhythmically while all the while it groans and glorps due to the sudden movements helping her meal digest faster.
Jarell nods before saying "(I knew you would like that, but try to take it easy alright? You don't want to get too excited or-)"

*PSSSSSSSSFffffffttttttttttttbBBBBLART!*

Suddenly the calmness of the forest was shattered when an obnoxiously loud fart escapes from Biska's rear no doubt thanks to the sudden movement that she had just committed. Her face would suddenly turn a bright shade of red before she quickly excuses herself as she suddenly runs behind some trees to do her business.
Jarell at this point simply sighs before deciding that he'll let Biska have her privacy for now and afterwards begin the preparations for their long journey towards the destination he had in mind: The dwarf capital known as The Golden Throne.

However, that thought was suddenly set off to the side when his nose picked up the smell of Biska's most recent outburst and he would quickly try and cover his face mask trying to block out the smell and all the while walking away from the campsite opposite of where Biska was currently at.

"Hrrrrrrg! C'mon! Get out!" Biska would strain out as she squatted herself while sticking her impressive pantsless rear outwards as she pushed to try and rid herself of the being she had recently eaten. The being in question was a Sheep Demi who wandered into the forest and thought that Biska looked like an easy target for her to devour. Well considering the Sheep Demi was now nothing, but a Sheep log that was stubbornly blocking up Biska's ass anyone would assume that Biska was not an easy target in this case.

*Pfffffffrt!*

Another small, but loud fart erupted from Biska's anus as she continued to push and push until the tip of a very solid turd began pushing out from her bum. "T-there! Don't be so stubborn! It was your fault for attacking me anyway!" Biska would state between breaths as the large log of ex-demi slowly slid and dropped from her anus. In turn this would earn a sigh of relief from Biska before she felt a second, but much smoother log begin to fall and coil from her anus. Once this started to happen she would begin to moan quietly in pleasure as she released her latest meal. Normally she felt awkward while doing this at first, but as of late it became more and more normal for her and she began to truly enjoy herself as she disposed of her meal's remains. However, as she did she began remembering. Remembering that night. How that damn demi wolf ate her parents and shat them out in front of her. So casually. So cruelly. So... evilly. What drives a creature to do that?

Once Biska was finally done with her bowel movement she carefully wiped herself with a few leaves before standing up and pulling up her pants before turning towards the pile before bowing before it. "Sorry for eating you, but thanks for the meal, I hope you're in a better place now." Biska states solemnly before she began walking back towards the campsite. There was going to be some preparations needed to be done before her big adventure with Jerall and she didn't want to waste time here. There is only one path forward at this point and that path is forward!

AnonymousLurker
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Simpatico » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:57 pm

I absolutely love these stories, will you make any more?
Simpatico
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!