Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby xmarkx » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:47 pm

DrakeX wrote:in one of the older expansions in World of Warcraft, there is this raid boss called called Thok the Bloodthirsty, wich is basically a giant armored t-rex, he has an devour mechanic where he will chase a random player in the group and devour all players that stand in his way, this is shown as the character suddenly exploding in gore leaving only their skeleton behind, wich we can asume then that he hard vored them

however there is a soft vore version of this attack, if you kill one of the jailers around during this frenzy phase, and free some of the slaves around, they will try to assist you in the fight, only for the leader of this group to be devoured by Thok, ending his frenzy stage, on this one though you can clearly see the devoured npc fly into the boss maw as he gets eaten

Is there a video of this happening anywhere?
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:57 pm

xmarkx wrote:
DrakeX wrote:in one of the older expansions in World of Warcraft, there is this raid boss called called Thok the Bloodthirsty, wich is basically a giant armored t-rex, he has an devour mechanic where he will chase a random player in the group and devour all players that stand in his way, this is shown as the character suddenly exploding in gore leaving only their skeleton behind, wich we can asume then that he hard vored them

however there is a soft vore version of this attack, if you kill one of the jailers around during this frenzy phase, and free some of the slaves around, they will try to assist you in the fight, only for the leader of this group to be devoured by Thok, ending his frenzy stage, on this one though you can clearly see the devoured npc fly into the boss maw as he gets eaten

Is there a video of this happening anywhere?

since having him eat the npc is part of the battle mechanic to make him stop his frenzy, probably any gameplay video of the encounter shows it.

as an additional note to it, there is a hidden achievement in the battle, if you managed to open the other cages during the encounter, ones holding snails, a giant snail will spawn right after the boss dies and it will eat the boss corpse
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:27 am

Upcoming switch game killer queen black will have some snail vore. Not too detailed but still counts. Game overall looks amazing.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby AngewomonsLover » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:46 pm

Yoshi's new grab animation in Smash Ultimate.

https://streamable.com/rw3rk

Now with more wiggly bulges.
AngewomonsLover
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:35 pm

the most recent story update of GW2

Spoiler: show
After defeating Palawa Joko the lich, he frozes your character and starts giving you the you are the villain/i am the real hero monologue, and mentions that since he is a lich, he cannot be killed as he is inmortal, he will just raise again. This proves to be his downfall as then Aurene, the dragon teenager that has been helping you during the whole expansion comes crashing and gruesomely starts devouring the villain until nothing is left for him to come back before falling into a food coma
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:54 pm

I've tried forever to find footage of the "death" in Crash Nitro Kart, when you run into the worms on the Out of Time track, and no dice. I recently decided that I would just record the footage myself, so I got an emulator and went in, and recorded about four different ones. They're pretty much all the same camera angle, but there's different lighting, so there's that. And I started it off with Crash being fed to one, then the other three were Coco because I figured people would probably like her getting eaten more. I tried to get some footage of Tiny being eaten, but, since the racer is put upright in midair inside the worm after getting eaten, Tiny would clip through, since he's bigger than his kart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85AuUk3a3lg
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FlamingPup » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:06 pm

AngewomonsLover wrote:Yoshi's new grab animation in Smash Ultimate.

https://streamable.com/rw3rk

Now with more wiggly bulges.

Someone please make the wiggling part into a gif for me.
FlamingPup
Somewhat familiar

Postby StopherTanuki » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:29 pm

It may have been mentioned before but "Tribal hunter" is pretty much a vore platformer.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25916620/
StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Compilation video of all the carnivores in Jurasic world evolution the game eating some tasty humans, worth noting that some of these are about just half the size of the biggest dinos and still manage to swallow up several humans whole https://youtu.be/nzVCZXwDDyc
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:45 pm

The third level in Shantae Hlaf Genie Hero (Mermaid falls) it's heavily implied that women are kidnapped and turned into faux mermaids in order to become 'canned monster chow'. In the middle section of this level you can see the women being slid along a monorail type conveyor to have a fishy lower half put on them the slid along to be 'canned'. Not sure if this was mentioned on this site before.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby MisterEbony » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:11 pm

It has kind of. But we never did see canned monster chow anywhere else in the game. So it kinda needs expanded on.

Hint hint fanfic writers!!!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:35 pm

MisterEbony wrote:It has kind of. But we never did see canned monster chow anywhere else in the game. So it kinda needs expanded on.

Hint hint fanfic writers!!!

I second that :gulp:
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby acex007 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:44 pm

Anyone see T-Rex Breakout? Its the famous scene from JP with you and the T-rex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorEhne4jA
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:05 pm

In the old Atari game Tunnel Runner, you can "get eaten" by the round enemies known as Zots. The reason I bring this up is because someone made a Redux version of it, which features different variations of Zots, including a female version. Not sure if gender Zots were a thing in the original Atari version though.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW6jJ4FNhLM
Download: https://gamejolt.com/games/tunnel-runner-redux/222042

There's no actual gulps, but it's implied you get eaten, and the maw shots of them in the redux are wonderful!.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby vsanomolyx » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:30 am

conan game

in one of the older conan games, you could wander around a city and get a mission where this woman was looking for her husband who was a harbor guard, go to find him and you see there is an enlarged snake sunbathing near his waypoint and if you wait long enough the snakes mouth opens up and the guys arm shoots out of its throat grasping for freedom then the snake sucks his arm back in as you see him struggling inside of the snakes belly, later you go to grab something from him as its sunbathing still and take it back to his wife to tell her hes been eaten alive. (IF anyone could find the video of this i found it on youtube once but cant find it again id be super grateful)
vsanomolyx
New to the forum

Postby CooraIthirid » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:20 am

What's the name of said Conan game?
CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:45 pm

VR animations on youtube posted a couple of very well donw deathclaw vore animations, im pretty sure they are from the paid content of merciless nature so there´s a pretty big chance they will be removed soon, better watch them before they are gone
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:06 am

DrakeX wrote:VR animations on youtube posted a couple of very well donw deathclaw vore animations, im pretty sure they are from the paid content of merciless nature so there´s a pretty big chance they will be removed soon, better watch them before they are gone

I'm sure you mean well with that suggestion, but I think recommending to watch paid content on youtube for free might be frowned upon here. It might be different if you didn't know it wasn't free, but it seems like you do, so one may see it as a similar act to giving out a free dl link for paid content, which is a big no no here.
Also just gonna say that now that you mentioned there's paid stuff being shown for free on YT, ironically, it might be taken down sooner.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:32 am

DrakeX wrote:the most recent story update of GW2

After defeating Palawa Joko the lich, he frozes your character and starts giving you the you are the villain/i am the real hero monologue, and mentions that since he is a lich, he cannot be killed as he is inmortal, he will just raise again. This proves to be his downfall as then Aurene, the dragon teenager that has been helping you during the whole expansion comes crashing and gruesomely starts devouring the villain until nothing is left for him to come back before falling into a food coma

Is there a video on it?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Heath2 wrote:
DrakeX wrote:the most recent story update of GW2

Is there a video on it?

probably, just search for videos of the final encounter of "Be My Guest" episode and skip to the end of it
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion