The School Assignment (Mini-Giantess, BBW) Story

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: The School Assignment (Mini-Giantess, BBW) Story

Postby Pluie » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:55 pm

:(

Next?
Pluie
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackNoName » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:04 pm

It's coming along, don't have too much time these days sadly. Best you can do is popping me a watch and check your sub-box for any updates ;)
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackNoName » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:20 am

Soooo, the next chapter is out!

A bit of a diversion as we follow Sandra after she has been rejected by Jake.
With Heart and Gut
Let me know if you like these side chapters with a different perspective!
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby sckhar » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:05 am

yay nice, i was actually thinking when the next chapter would come earlier today xD
i'll start reading right away :D
sckhar
New to the forum

Postby JackNoName » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:10 am

There it is! The start of the new arc and I have to say... It starts off good.
Chapter 4: Apologetic Disaster

Sorry for the wait like usual ;)
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby shortprey20 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:47 pm

I love the twist!!! Ive read your other stories and you usually have a course set but i love what youve done with this one! Looking forward to the next chapter even more now =D
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackNoName » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:17 am

JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby acid_phoenix » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:16 pm

I hate to ask, but I don't suppose Sandra ever comes across any willing prey? Guys who wanna be extra jiggle more than they can stand lol. I really like the occasional willing prey if nothing else, helps me relate to the story since I would sincerely end it all in a pred if given the chance.
acid_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackNoName » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:13 am

acid_phoenix wrote:I hate to ask, but I don't suppose Sandra ever comes across any willing prey? Guys who wanna be extra jiggle more than they can stand lol. I really like the occasional willing prey if nothing else, helps me relate to the story since I would sincerely end it all in a pred if given the chance.

Funnily enough, I had a character planned out that would do something like that, but they got cut because I didn't think it really progressed the story enough. You make a good case, they might make a return in some way ^^
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForTheGloryOfEcchi » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:47 am

What happened to your stuff? It's all gone. Anyone's got a backup?
ForTheGloryOfEcchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby colemc253 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:16 am

I really miss these stories. Are they archived anywhere?
colemc253
New to the forum

Postby cruddneck » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:33 pm

bump, would love to read these again
cruddneck
Been posting for a bit

Postby sckhar » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:59 am

does anyone have these saved? it's such a shame they're gone
sckhar
New to the forum

Postby hentai123456789 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:43 pm

JackNoName wrote:
acid_phoenix wrote:I hate to ask, but I don't suppose Sandra ever comes across any willing prey? Guys who wanna be extra jiggle more than they can stand lol. I really like the occasional willing prey if nothing else, helps me relate to the story since I would sincerely end it all in a pred if given the chance.

Funnily enough, I had a character planned out that would do something like that, but they got cut because I didn't think it really progressed the story enough. You make a good case, they might make a return in some way ^^

Hey Jack, any chance you still got these lying around somewhere?
hentai123456789
New to the forum

Postby Adelais » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:54 pm

Unfortunately, I could only find chapter 1.

From Way Back Machine - Chapter 1:

Chapter 1

“I’m not in school for one day, for just one fucking day and this shit happens.’’ I said with my head in my hands.

I felt miserable, my life was definitely over, there was just no way around it. I could never survive today and there was nothing I could do about it. The realization that it was my own fault made me sink even deeper in panic and depression.

“Calm down, baby.” Said Daphne, my girlfriend. “She is not known to do…’’ She stopped, thinking of how to phrase the next sentence, afraid she would unsettle me even more.’’...”that” to people she works with; she knows she needs them for a good mark. You are one of the best in your class, she needs you for this.” She punched my shoulder slightly to try and cheer me up and make me feel I could somehow pass this terrible day.

A group of students just walked by, the ‘’cool’ kids of the school, mostly consisting of jocks and cheerleaders.

‘’Doesn’t he look delicious! Hmmm, I would have him for myself if I could.’’

Yelled Hillary to her friends, the team captain of the cheerleaders, and pointed at me with a big grin on her face. As if on queue her whole entourage started laughing. Tod, the quarterback of the school’s football team started acting out how I would probably meet my end today, burping fakely and slamming his hands on his stomach.

“Don’t listen to them, Jake” Daphne said reassuring, putting her arm over my shoulder and pulling me closer to her.

Luckily the group of bullies left me more or less alone after Daphne had given them a stare with which you could cut a brick in half; she was feisty like that. Hillary just rolled her eyes and walked off, the group following her at the heels.

’’Just keep focusing on your work and you should be fine, really.’’

“Yeah… maybe.” I said, crawling a little bit back out of my dark pit.

“Good, now get up, be the smart little man I know and go meet with her, show her that she can’t get a good mark without you.” She said cheerily while she gently pushed me off her.

When I saw her angelic smile she made me relax even more.

I sighed. “You’re right, she is way too selfish to pass up a good mark for a quick lunch.” I said mostly to convince myself. “Thank you, sweetheart.”

I stroked her through her long brown hair as I kissed her once more on her lips, just to make her feel like I had things under control.

She stood up and handed me a piece of paper. ‘’I’ll be waiting for you at my place when you’re done. I love you, don’t forget that.’’ She winked one last time before she walked away.

Daphne had drawn something on the paper, it was a drawing of me in a suit of armor, the same armor as the hero of my favorite video game wore. I grinned broadly and almost had to peak away a tear. I realized just how happy I was with her, with her by my side I could do anything, even conquer today.

With my renewed courage I made my way towards the library where my may-be-doom-girl and I had agreed to meet over the phone. I recalled our conversation, which had been short but nothing less than intimidating. She had called me up after she had heard I was her partner this semester, informing me of the news. There was barely a word I could put in, she just barked I’d better do a good job or else… then she hung up. The sound of her voice told me she wasn't the patient type.

A thought in the back of my head told me to run, hide and never show up at the library at all but I knew that would only lower my chances of survival. If I wouldn’t show up now it would put a huge target on my back, she’d think I would be completely useless to her. The next time she’d see me she wouldn’t think twice of gulping me down without a thought. No, if I wanted to survive this I had to face the she-devil head on. I kept telling myself that she needed me more as a partner than inside her stomach.

As I turned the last corner to the library all the courage I had worked up faded into nothing.

There she was, waiting for me. She was the biggest woman that I had ever seen in my life. The first thing you’d notice about her is that she’s was over twice as tall as even the tallest guys in our school, she must be at least 13 feet! Besides that she was incredibly fat, It was almost comical how big she was...well, if you’d somehow forget the reason she got so big. A true ogre like you’d normally only hear about in stories to scare children. She was so incredibly huge and fat, no wonder she was called ‘’The Beast’’ around the school.

So yeah, she was definitely one of the infamous voresses that inhabited this world. A kind of woman that in puberty would grow incredibly tall and… hungry. Although there weren't many of these women, their impact on the world was immense, arguably as big as their hunger and the gigantic bellies that they hauled with them. The craziest thing though is that they are able and ALLOWED to eat humans… real human beings.

This particular voress is called Sandra, Sandra Price to be exact. She is part of the Price family and true to their name, they were one of the richest families in the country. Her father owns many businesses and corporations and everyone knows he practically owns this town too, including the school. Which is the main reason this ogre still runs freely throughout these halls. Normally voresses get transferred over to less prolific schools where the students would be ‘’less missed’’. Nothing but the best for daddy’s girl, I guess.

Ugh, it was my own fault I was here. Last week I had skipped school to play a video game that had come out that day, the same day the groups for the assignment were made. Obviously, nobody wanted to be grouped with Sandra, so she had been partnered up with me because I was the only person who couldn’t refuse.

And so here I was, standing at the end of the hallway looking at the fattest, most bulbous bitch in this entire school. She had blonde hair, wore tight white jeans and a purple shirt. It felt odd to see her dressed, like an elephant wearing clothes.

I gathered the last shred of courage I had and started to walk towards her. She was tapping away on her mobile that was far too small for her huge fingers but seemed to have no trouble controlling the device. When she noticed me she looked up from her phone… or down as she was so much taller than me. I felt frozen in place when her eyes locked with mine but I pushed my legs to go on further. She just stared at my approach but wasn’t just watching me, she was checking me out from top to bottom. Every step I took made me feel I was just a walking buffet for her.

I stopped in front of ‘’The Beast’’ and realized just how monstrous she really was. She was towering over me with a height over two times as tall as me. Her legs were so tall and thick that one of them was bigger than my entire body but her most intimidating and astounding feature was her enormous gut that hung just above my head. Her gut hung even a few centimeter under her shirt, a layer of fat dangling just inches above my head. I stood there for a second, not really knowing what to do or say. Scared, I looked up at her face to say something but nothing came out of my mouth when I saw her deep green eyes staring back at me. A stare that made me shrink in my shoes, a look that made me feel like something gross and delicious at the same time.

“GRRUUUUuuuu~”

I jumped up when I suddenly heard a gurgling rumble coming from deep within her stomach, like a lion’s roar. When I looked back at her face a massive pink tongue had rolled out from between her fat pink lips as she was slowly licking them. Her tongue was so big and slimy that a droplet of saliva dropped from it and rolled down her chin. Was she really seeing me as a snack right now? I swallowed and remembered she still had no idea who I was.

“Uhm… hello, I am your partner for the assignment.” I stammered

Her expression changed quickly, a shadow of annoyance swooped over her face. I think she was really planning on swallowing me just now, only held back now by the knowledge she probably needed me... at least until she’d decide if I’d be of any use or not.

“O… It’s you...” She said rolling her eyes and sighed. Her voice deeply smeared in the thick smudge of a bitchy attitude.

I stuck my hand out to her as a form of greeting, mostly because I had no idea what else to do or say at this moment.

“Hi, I am Jake. I hope we will work well together.” I said, thinking that being polite and acting normal would be the best course of action.

Her hand reached around her gut to meet mine. I expected thick sausage like fingers to engulf my comparably little hand but I was surprised that they were far from that. They were long and slender as they closed around mine. Her arms weren’t fat either, they even looked slightly muscled from what I could see. I also noticed her nails had the same purple color as her shirt, betraying she actually took care of herself better than I had though

“Yeah, hi, hello, whatever. You’re late, I’ve been waiting for like 5 minutes.” She said, not looking at me anymore now I wasn’t something for her to gobble up.

She was just as bitchy as I had imagined though...

“Sorry, I was a little held u…” I started but she cut me off.

“Yaya, spare me the excuses.’’ She said, waving my excuse away. ’’You should know you’re just another morsel, the same as everyone else.’’ And pressed her pointy finger painfully in my chest. ’’So just behave and make sure I get my A for this stupid assignment, ok?’’

‘’Ok...Yeah, no problem.’’ I stammered, intimidated by her aggressive mood.

‘’Ugh...Let’s just go in and get this over with, I’ve got more things to do today.” She said as she tried to squeeze through the door of the library.

Even though the doors were specially made for her when she started to turn into the monster she had become now, she could barely fit through them anymore. Her hips were just too wide for the frame and she really had to pull herself to get that massive ass squeezed through.

‘’Fucking tiny door’’ She gritted through her teeth. ‘’What the fuck did they think to make it so small.’’

For a moment it seemed like the door would lose the fight but eventually with some cursing and pulling she plopped through.

Her extravagant diet had only made her grow more and more over the years letting her even outgrow the changes that were especially made for her. Even the extra tall and wide doors were almost too small for her after she got so much bigger and fatter. How many students had she devoured to get like that, hundreds? It was known every single day one or more students would meet their end on one of the many layers of fat surrounding Sandra’s body. Luckily this was a big school and the chances you’d be one of them were quite slim, especially if you avoided her as much as I had in the past but obviously my chances of becoming some random fat had increased a thousandfold now. I sighed again, pulling myself together and followed her.

In the library she had trouble walking past the many bookshelves, almost bumping over one of them with her hips as she turned a corner, it didn’t seem she cared much if it had. Many students gathered their belongings quickly and left as fast as they could when they saw Sandra marching in, I couldn’t blame them.

Eventually Sandra sat down at a large wooden table, for a normal human being that is. She grabbed two extra large chairs and sat down on them. The edge of the table pressed into her stomach, letting vast amounts of her flesh roll over the top.

She watched expectantly at me while I sat down opposite of her. It was going to be hard to do any kind of studying with that enormous round thing right in front of me.

‘’So, now listen up. We have only 8 weeks to get this done so let’s start right away. You are going to help me get an A.’’

‘’An A? That’s quite high, especially in this subject.’’

‘’You have a problem with that.’’ She said, raising her eyebrow in surprise. She seemed to wonder why I had talked back to her, why I had even said anything at all.

‘’No… noooo, of course not.” I said waving my hands wildly. ” I’ve had A’s in this particular subject, no problem.’’ Which luckily was true, I just hoped I could do it again with her looming over me all the time.

It was clear she didn’t tolerate anything but a clear yes to anything she asked of me. O man, how was I ever going to do this if in the first minute I was already pissing her off.

Grabbing our books, pens and papers we quickly started off with the general calculations we had to do before we could begin our essay. It was no surprise that she did not know how to solve any of them so I tried to explain it to her. I made some quick sketches and a sum on a piece of paper and turned it over to her. She leaned forward to see what I had drawn, making her stomach press into the table. ‘’CREAAAAKK.’ I could hear it crack under the immense weight but luckily it seemed sturdy enough to hold her.

When I looked up from the paper my gaze met the biggest cleavage I had ever laid eyes on. Bend over like that the weight of her breasts pushed her purple shirt down showing incredible amounts of soft flesh right in front of me. Her breasts looked soft and squishy and were tightly held together by her bra that seemed to have trouble holding them together. My mind went blank as the crevice of her flesh seemed to get closer and closer to me.

‘’The fuck you looking at?’’ She asked suddenly.

My face must have been bright red as I remembered who she was. I tried to swallow but my mouth was dry as paper.

Changing the subject I quickly began explaining the math-equation and how to solve it. Luckily she just went with it but I could still feel her eyes burning into me, measuring me.

We worked fairly normal for the next half hour and it actually went rather well. Sure she was a total bitch and I had to watch out not to piss her off or make any obvious mistakes but she was far more helpful than I would have thought.

Because I had always avoided any contact with her I had never really known what she looked like, only in a glimpse or from a distance but sitting right in front of her I had the chance to look at her a little bit better. I even dared to look her in the face a few times. I was shocked that the monster that devoured people alive had actually quite an alluring face. It was not fat like the rest of her body and seemed rather normal in proportion. Actually, most of her excess fat seemed to collect itself in her breasts, hips and not in the least her stomach but her face could more be described as full than fat. It had more the shape of a heart than the roundness you would expect, not even a double chin. Her rosy cheeks rounded into thick lips. Big eyes under carefully plucked eyebrows started from between a curtain of straight long blonde hair except for the two big curled bangs on both sides of her face. A slender nose poked out between the round cheeks that made the rest look skinnier than it actually was. It was kind of odd, I had always imagined her looking like a big, fat, disgusting pig but she was quite the opposite. She could even be considered.... attractive… besides the man eating part then… ngh, what was I thinking!?

After a while I was starting to relax a little, this wasn’t going so bad afterall. To my surprise she was actually listening and tried calculating things herself. She actually genuinely wanted to understand the subject matter. From the way she acted earlier I could have imagined that she’d just leave it all up to me. She hadn’t even been mad at me for a while even when she couldn’t figure out some of the things I told her and had to repeat them two or three times. We were casually making calculations, discussing on how to approach specific problems and planning ahead. which made me have good hopes the rest of the semester wouldn’t be such a disaster afterall. She actually laughed when she finally understood how to calculate a certain problem.

“Ahhhh, now I get it, how could I not see this earlier!” She said aloud, slapping herself on the forehead followed by a giggle.

Her laugh was not even that horrible, it was the most friendly thing that had come out of her mouth since we met, although it did make her entire body shake in response. It seemed like once she was absorbed into something she mostly dropped the whole bitchy act and could go through as just any regular study partner.

ironically enough, I was beginning to feel like she was more show than bite. Up to this point it hadn’t been much different than working with any other slightly spoiled girl I knew.

We were just solving some difficult math equations when suddenly the table began to shake. At first I had no idea what was going on but when a loud groaning sound rose up from Sandra’s trembling gut it dawned on me that the table shook from Sandra’s gurgling stomach. The whole event was absurd and took me off-guard, especially since she was now caressing her gut while looking at me with those hungry eyes again.

‘’All this studying makes me so hungry and it’s been awhile since I ate. Ugh, I hate it when I've got such an empty stomach.’’ She groaned as she clenched her stomach with both her hands, her fingers massaging her gut deep within her fat, as if she was in pain.

“Uhhggmmm, Such a bother.” She grunted dreamily, like she was talking to her stomach more than anything else.

This was it... I was sure I’d be done for. Any second now she would lunge forward trying to grab me.

I braced myself, I am fast, I could outrun her...

It was quiet for a while, a silence that could cut a stone only interrupted by the purring sounds of Sandra’s gut. Sandra’s eyes drilled into mine with an hypnotized stare, as if she was pondering on something. My muscles tensed and I watched her carefully, waiting for the moment she would inevitably throw herself at me.

Suddenly there was a giggle from the other side of the room where two girls were browsing through some of the shelves. It was strange how they hadn’t noticed us, they’d definitely not be here if they knew Sandra was here too. Sandra’s eyes stared at the girls, darted back to me and then back to the girls. She sighed deeply and just like that the tension between us had disappeared.

Sandra stood up, her massive gut launching off the table and swooping through the air.

“Stay here, Morsel.” She said quietly. “And don’t make a sound.”

Then she disappeared behind one of the book shelves in the direction of the two girls. It was strange that even though she was wearing high heels and with such a huge body she could be so incredibly quiet. I guess years of ‘’hunting’’ had made her very stealthy.

I felt ill as I knew what was going to happen but could do nothing to prevent it. My throat was too sore, my legs too shaky. Frozen I looked at the girls who I knew were in great danger, yet I wasn’t able to warn them. One of the girls had blonde hair tied up in a bun with red glasses, she pushed the other girl slightly, probably because she had made some kind of improper joke. The one who had made the joke had brown hair and a shirt with a bunny. I recognized her from another class in the same year as me but I couldn’t remember her name. She had lend me her pencil once when I had a test and the next day she had been mad because I had lost it.

Suddenly Sandra jumped from behind the Shelves and grabbed the brown haired girl by her head. Sandra’s hands were big enough to engulf the girl's entire skull as she pulled her in the air. The blonde girl started screaming as she saw her friend being snatched off the ground. She was in such shock that she had no time to react when Sandra’s other arm reached out to her and grabbed her by the shoulder. The brown haired girl kicked and clawed at Sandra’s hands but Sandra had no trouble deflecting her attempts at escape. Suddenly Sandra’s maw opened and that what I dreaded so much was about to happen. I couldn’t watch anymore and averted my sight, my hand covered my eyes but I couldn’t dampen the sound. The last I could see before I closed them was Sandra’s incredibly wide mouth shutting over the girl’s entire head and most of her upper torso.

What followed was a gross amount of smacking and wet gulcking sounds of Sandra stuffing the rest of the girl into her greedy mouth combined with the panicked screams of the blonde.

“Smack”
“GULCK”
“SLLLRRRP”

It sounded like Sandra was sucking in a wet noodle from the wet noises that echoed throughout the library. The wet vulgar sounds reverberated through my entire body.

“GUCLK”

“SLURP”

Tanya, I just remembered, Tanya McKelvin was her name…

“GULP”

And with a final swallow I could almost feel how the girl descended down Sandra’s throat. Having my eyes closed my mind formed the image of the girl landing in Sandra’s stomach, curling up into the slimy walls, acid everywhere, attacking her from every side. The sounds of groaning the only audible sound she would hear until she’d die from digestion.

“Fuck!” I heard Sandra shout painfully which made me look up in surprise. The blonde girl wasn’t in Sandra’s hands anymore and by Sandra sucking her hand with a frowned face it was clear she had been stabbed with something but that didn’t stop her from giving chase.

Like a primal beast Sandra jumped after the girl behind one of the shelves. A loud crash told me that Sandra’s chace had caused a bookshelf to fall over.

“Gotcha!” Sandra shouted in joy from behind the shelves.

‘’Please, no! Let me go! I just came here for my friend!’ The blonde girl cried and begged but by the pair of feet coming up the shelves it was clear that Sandra didn’t care and was already quickly devouring the poor blonde. The descent of this girl went alot easier then her friend’s, gravity made sure she slid down fast as it took only a second for her legs to completely disappear downwards, closing with a loud “GULP!” that made me shiver all over my body.

I had been so naive, thinking this would just go like any other school assignment.

A moment later Sandra emerged from behind the book shelves again with an even rounder and more bloated stomach than before. Her belly button was now clearly visible as her stretched out shirt was barely able to cover half her stomach. I had never witnessed any voress do such a thing and although I heard the stories I had hoped she would at least wait until I was gone. No amount of stories and imagination could prepare me for what I just witnessed. I was shaking all over my body.

It had all gone so fast, so quickly. It only took Sandra a moment to decide two sparkling futures were going to be reduced to nothing but lunch. There was less than a minute between Sandra making up her mind and the girls meeting their final resting place. The girls didn’t stand a chance the moment Sandra had laid eyes on them… or did they? Maybe I could have said something, maybe I could have warned them but those thoughts quickly faded when I remembered Sandra’s hungry eyes leering at me just a moment before. It could very well have been that those girls had saved my life.

‘’Oh, phew, I really needed that.’’

With a satisfied smile on her face Sandra sank back into her chairs, her belly came now even closer to my side of the table than before, giving me even less space to work. On top of that it seemed like her stomach was… moving. My eyes were transfixed on her gut as I witnessed the struggles of these two girls. They had families that loved them, friends, dreams, a future, all gone because this bitchy little shit of a girl just couldn’t do with just some normal food.

Then it seemed like her digestive system started to get to work. Nasty blotting and groaning sounds came without halt from her stomach as it started working on the girls.

‘’GRUU!!!’

“GROAN~”’

“BLORT!”

I felt sick for ever thinking she was attractive at all, she was a gluttonous monster.

‘’Heej, you should be working you know.’’ She said annoyed, wondering why I had stopped working.

What choice did I have then to listen to her? I tried to do my best for the next half hour but it was hard. I don’t know what was more scary, when the gurgling sounds became louder or when they became softer and eventually almost completely stopped, indicating the girls had probably been reduced to not much more than pulp. I could not understand how Sandra could just go on, casually continue like that while inside her two beautiful girls were being digested, slowly melting as she calmly tried to do her homework. She didn’t even seem to notice why I could barely concentrate.

‘’What’s up? We were doing so well and now you're just slacking.’’ She asked.

She didn’t seem angry, just wondering why I wasn’t able to concentrate.

‘’W...Well… you know’’ I stammered, totally caught off guard by the question and no idea what to answer.

‘’What is it? Don’t you understand something?’’ She demanded an answer as it didn’t seem she would tolerate me slacking.

‘’Well… I mean those girls’’
‘’What girls?’’ She turned around to see which girls I meant but faced me again when she saw the library was empty. ‘’I don’t see any girls.’’

‘’I mean those girls you just ate, the ones in there right now!’’ I said louder, pointing at the belly button that had been staring at me all this time.

’’O, those! Yeah, they were pretty good and right when I needed them, too.” She softly slapped her hand atop her gut a few times, her fat dribbling all throughout her flesh. Her eyes seemed content for a moment and then focussed her attention on me again. ”What’s with them?’’

‘’You… you ate them!’’ I tried to reason.
‘’Well, we all gotta eat right? Don’t see how it concerns you. Did you know them or something?’’

This was insanity, she really didn’t get how this could unsettle me in any way.

“No, not really.” I answered softly, looking down.

“What do you care then? I was hungry and needed something to eat, you know how much energy we need, how much we need to eat just to stay alive, ever thought about that?”

“...” I was silent, speechless. Did she expect me to have empathy for her?

“No, I thought so. I’d like to get out of here as soon as possible, I really can’t stand the smell of this library any longer so calm your tits and get to work.”

She leaned forward, her body crushing everything that was on the table. Her agitated face getting closer and closer to me, so close that I had to lean back on my chair, her face was only inches from mine. Her huge green eyes looked straight into my scared eyes. She spoke one single word of dominance, a word that didn’t tolerate any disobedience. I could feel the hot air breeze over me as she spoke it softly and slowly onto my body. ’’Understood?’’

And with that she sat back in her chair and continued where she left off. Although my heart was racing in my chest I did the same.

She literally had no sense of remorse for the girls that had just given their life to her all devouring gut. She was definitely not just show and although she didn’t bite, I should have thought better than to provoke her like that. How could I think this could be anything less than a catastrophe. I went to work the best I could.

‘’Ok, I think we are done for today.’’ I announced after I was finally able to explain to her how to calculate the mass of a falling object at a known speed. I tried to not look at her gut that had decreased in size significantly over the last half hour.
‘’Finally… God that took way too fucking long. Ugh.’’
‘It’s a difficult subject but with some time we should be able to get a decent mark.’’ I said, as I put my stuff in my bag.
‘’The worst thing is that I don’t get it at all and need your help. I swear I would have gobbled you up if your brain wasn’t so usefull to me.’’
‘’Uhm... thanks.’’ I said, thinking she probably meant it more as a compliment than a threat.

‘’Yeah, no shit.’’ She said rolling her eyes again and without saying anything she stood up and walked away.

Looking at the time I stood up quickly too and followed her out of the library.

When I walked out of the school it was like the world had gone back to normal, like the laws of physics, science and biology had been drunk but straightened out again.

Daphne was incredibly happy to see me. She hugged me tight and couldn’t stop kissing me.

‘’See, I knew you could do it. There wasn’t a hair on my head that doubted you wouldn’t come back safely to me.’’

But by the tired look in her eyes I could tell she had been dreading the thought. Her messy hair betrayed that she had been nervously pulling it for the last couple of hours.

I told her what happened to the two girls while she took me even tighter in her arms. It was hard to keep my tears back as relief of today's events swooped over me. I hadn’t realised how tense I had been now I started to relax. But in the back of my head was still the thought that in a few days I had to go back to her, go through it again. I could only hope it wouldn’t be such a disaster next time…

Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Softvore