The REAL Hunger Games (HG simulator with vore script!)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The REAL Hunger Games (HG simulator with vore script!)

Postby Darkarri » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:46 pm

Hey everybody! Maybe someone's done something like this before. I looked around the forums and found very little (a couple of things from 2017 and 2015, that's it), and since I put the work into it for myself to enjoy, I figured I'd share this with anyone on here who's interested.

What am I talking about? Well, maybe some of you are familiar with the text simulators on http://brantsteele.net/, namely the Hunger Games simulator. I remember finding it a couple of years ago and having a bit of fun running some games with some of my favourite characters. And yet, despite the fact that its text and characters can be edited, and the fact that its a HUNGER Games simulator, it only recently occurred to be to put some time into making a vore version.

So, some info for anyone interested: what I've got here is a 24 character Hunger Games tournament, filled to the brim with beautiful ladies and tons of vore. The link I'm providing includes a cast of human (or human-appearing) characters from some of my favourite anime series and video games (alongside my own OC, Dari), but the characters can be easily changed to your own cast while still keeping all of the vore-themed text I wrote (you don't have to include icons for the characters either; I did because I prefer it).

The number of possible events in this is nearly as large as the original script, with well over 70 different vore scenarios possible, spread throughout the various stages of the games (Bloodbath, Day, Night, Feast). I've also included six different "Arena Events" (one of which features a Felarya cameo) that can happen randomly at any point during the tournament.

Here's a link to my version, with the various female characters I've chosen: http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=xmzRW1Py
You can also access it by going under Load Season and copying in this code: xmzRW1Py

What you can expect from this:
- Loads of F/f vore
- Plenty of both same-size and macro/micro vore
- Lots of Oral Vore
- Anal Vore
- Insertion/Unbirth
- A bit of Breast Vore
- A bit of Cooking Vore
- Digestion/Implied digestion (its a fight to the death tournament after all)
- Plenty of food/vore related lines mixed in

One of the six arena events involves Plant Vore and a giant human-eating plant. If you're not cool with this one, you can delete the plant event in its entirety by going under Modify Events, clicking on Arena, and finding it there. There's also a single instance of Pokemon vore thrown into another arena event, just for the heck of it.

Also note that there are a few occasions where a character will die without being eaten, such as starving to death or falling off a cliff. This is because the simulator requires that some lethal events not be caused by another character. It can be anti-climatic, but there's no real way around it. Regardless, the majority of the cast will end up digested one way or another.

There aren't any male characters in my roster, as some of the various vore aspects I've included (unbirth and breast vore, namely) don't really lend themselves to male characters. There's also no way I can see to make certain events apply only to certain characters. Therefore, this particular tournament is only F/f.

The script DOES account for if male characters are included, however, knowing when to use he/him pronouns, so if you're interested in adding male characters in your own cast, you can always remove the unbirth and breast vore events from the script. Or keep them in! Do what you like.

If you want to get creative and add in other vore elements (like cock vore, disposal, etc.) make sure you look at the format events should be written in, so they work properly with the rest of the script! And if you want to keep your own versions, you can save them through the website and keep the vore script too.

Also, one final note: the link I provided will always have the same initial result if your run the tournament right away, so if you use the link more than once, you can go to "Edit Cast" and just scroll to the bottom and hit "Submit." That will change the entire tournament's outcome while still keeping the cast the same.

I think that's all I've got to say for now! If you're curious, check it out and enjoy all the vore goodness I've written into the game!
Darkarri
New to the forum

Re: The REAL Hunger Games (HG simulator with vore script!)

Postby HisashiHinata » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:49 pm

To those interested in a more furry experience, Jeschke from FA made one just like this! Not trying to say this isn't good, but there's an alternative!

Also, great job! It's fun!
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Jeschke » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:28 am

Yeah I did, though to be fair it was cause someone else did one a little bit ago on here? It's definitely fun to mess around with though, ahah

Nice stuff, though o:
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:57 am

HisashiHinata wrote:To those interested in a more furry experience, Jeschke from FA made one just like this! Not trying to say this isn't good, but there's an alternative!

Mind linking that one?
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:15 am

somedude601 wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:To those interested in a more furry experience, Jeschke from FA made one just like this! Not trying to say this isn't good, but there's an alternative!

Mind linking that one?

https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8726160/ Here!
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Bright » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:12 am

Absolutely love this.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby CompactorFlame » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:45 am

Is there any way to toggle which things you wanted to include? Like BV yes, UB no, etc.?
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby Darkarri » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:55 am

CompactorFlame wrote:Is there any way to toggle which things you wanted to include? Like BV yes, UB no, etc.?

There's no super easy way to do it. If you want to remove certain elements, you have to go under "Modify Events," go to the Fatal Event pages, and scour through and remove any that you don't enjoy. Just make sure you save afterword if you do this, so you can keep your own version to enjoy.

The editor isn't too robust so I couldn't sort things by type after I'd added them, so apologies for that!
Darkarri
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:03 pm

Is there a way to play this offline?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darkarri » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Is there a way to play this offline?

I don't believe there is, unfortunately. The website just lets you modify the script and include whatever characters you like and such. It runs its own engine, and I don't see an option anywhere for downloading it for offline use.
Darkarri
New to the forum

Postby Nobodyman » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:10 am

Man, this is awesome. I'm tempted to make one of my own now.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voresercher » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Is there a way to play this offline?

I wish there was a way to fully use the simulator offline. Presumably, it would make things a lot easier (moving between cast sizes, changing the casts). That and I can't help but feel like the website keep auto-reinserting some fatal events (the more true-hunger games ones that were there at default).

Still fun to mess around with either way, but would love to have an offline version of it to mess around with (and know that it isn't being otherwise tampered with) .... perhaps somebody around here that knows their way around the necessary coding methods could recreate the simulator (or something more streamlined) for us to mess around with.

EDIT: Actually thinking about it, getting a better/more streamlined version made more with 'our' community in mind would be amazing. If any coders out there know they could pull it off speak up! I know I wouldn't mind seeing one (and might even throw a few bucks out there to see it happen)
Last edited by voresercher on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hereforvore » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:45 pm

This is fun :-D
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:26 pm

Still in the middle of making my own simulation and loving it so far.

While I'm in no position to make demands, I think it would be great if someone could take this program and go even further. Like, have it keep track of which characters have which items or if they have any status ailments for the sake of continuity. Or give each character a specific ability.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voresercher » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:15 am

Nobodyman wrote:While I'm in no position to make demands, I think it would be great if someone could take this program and go even further. Like, have it keep track of which characters have which items or if they have any status ailments for the sake of continuity. Or give each character a specific ability.

I know I stated something similar earlier in this thread, but agree I would love to see a bit more of a beefy/streamlined/tailored version of this simulator for us to tinker/play with. Especially if said program could be made to recall/use past events (i.e. if a pred has eaten a prey or not) and could generate an action from a 'post vore' list rather than the stagnant day/night ones the posted one has. Not to fault the original creator of the simulator though, it works well for it's original/intended purpose. But I would LOVE to see something more done with it.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!