What would you do??

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What would you do??

Postby VGirlsNation » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:34 pm

This is mostly just a personal question I wanted to ask the community. If you were to be faced by a girl who was licking her lips and saying that your just going to be another layer of fat on her ass and/or tits what would you do?? Would be try to struggle or just accept your fate. Or would you be so surprised and focused on her sexy from that you go willingly.

I was thinking about this because I used to work with this amazing girl. She was so cute and sexy. Her ass was just so perfect. One night I had a dream about this exact situation and it was so good felling. See had lead me by hand into a back room making sure to show me her ass and rubbing it on me as we walked. See sounded so calm and seductive. In the dream she licked up the side of my face to my ear a just whispered "your just going to be another layer of fat on my sexy ass" She then looked at me in a cute seductive way and said "Struggle for me" and then I woke up.

I defiantly ended up on her ass but I don't think I was willing to be honest just in such bliss that she teased me into her?

So again my question is simple. What you'd you do??
Just a boy destined to be jiggling ass fat on a hot girl
VGirlsNation
Somewhat familiar

Re: What would you do??

Postby merlovinit » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:10 am

At this point in my life if a sexy person wanted to eat me (and if it were possible) then I would probably let them. That's not a happy assessment of my life though. :lol:
merlovinit
Participator

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:08 am

I mean, if we're talking our realistic reaction if it was somehow possible? I'd run like hell and call the cops. I may not be in a great place right now in life, but if someone is willing to eat someone, I'm makin' sure they don't get the opportunity to do so to other people.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kharon » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:15 am

I'd inform her that things aren't quite that simple - that it's more likely that I'd be distributed about evenly through her body as my nutrients travel through her bloodstream, and it's unlikely I'd significantly increase any of her curves in proportion to the rest of her body.

Honestly, I'd just assume it was all teasing and banter. And if it turns out it isn't? Oh well... :wink:
Kharon
???

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:18 am

I would need to inform her that I do the eating.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stearwing » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:12 am

R_U_Snacksize wrote:I would need to inform her that I do the eating.

I would inform her by doing the eating.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby coop500 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:23 am

Given I highly dislike female preds and fatal vore and not big into dragging it into IRL in the first place, she's going to have a rough time, not to mention I never go far from my family so very likely a gun aimed/fired at her would be in her future.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby GeneralUrist » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:23 am

Run for the hills. And if that's not possible, raise hell and defend myself with everything and anything at hand.
GeneralUrist
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seelane » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:03 am

Stab her 28times in self-defense.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gendor » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:08 am

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:32 am

Wow, there's some violent reactions here.

If someone suitable attractive said that to me, I would trust in the impossibility of the situation, and see what she was about.

Of course, since cannibalism is possible, I might be in trouble. I guess I would just figure that fellow-fetishism is more likely than murderousness, and play the odds.

Kharon wrote:I'd inform her that things aren't quite that simple - that it's more likely that I'd be distributed about evenly through her body as my nutrients travel through her bloodstream, and it's unlikely I'd significantly increase any of her curves in proportion to the rest of her body.

Hehe, if we're going to be buzz-kills with the correction of minutae, why not go to the grammar: "It's 'you're' not 'your'." :P
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:41 am

coop500 wrote:Given I highly dislike female preds and fatal vore and not big into dragging it into IRL in the first place, she's going to have a rough time, not to mention I never go far from my family so very likely a gun aimed/fired at her would be in her future.

That's a perfect reply right there. I'd do the same thing, hehe. Until I encounter a loving male giant who will scoop me up and whisk me away, it'll be a cold day in hell before I get eaten by some broad.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darjus » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Scrumptious wrote:Wow, there's some violent reactions here.

If someone suitable attractive said that to me, I would trust in the impossibility of the situation, and see what she was about.

Of course, since cannibalism is possible, I might be in trouble.
I guess I would just figure that fellow-fetishism is more likely than murderousness, and play the odds.

<3
"Some people are worth melting for". Olaf, Frozen
Darjus
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Scrumptious wrote:Wow, there's some violent reactions here.

Of course, since cannibalism is possible, I might be in trouble. I guess I would just figure that fellow-fetishism is more likely than murderousness, and play the odds.

Kharon wrote:I'd inform her that things aren't quite that simple - that it's more likely that I'd be distributed about evenly through her body as my nutrients travel through her bloodstream, and it's unlikely I'd significantly increase any of her curves in proportion to the rest of her body.

Hehe, if we're going to be buzz-kills with the correction of minutae, why not go to the grammar: "It's 'you're' not 'your'." :P

My 'violence' mostly stems from personal preference, normally I don't condone such responses in threads like these but I'm not much of a fan of people who assume everyone has to like and give into a sexy woman.
coop500
???

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:14 am

This has happened to me in real life - obviously I did not get eaten because I am alive while writing this.

My friends daughter some years ago was in their kitchen when out of the blue the daughter said to me -

'I want to eat you, mash you up and have you as my food for dinner'

I was like - wow. Although she being much younger than me, she is very attractive, cute and has a body worth dying for.

I felt awkward, did not know what to say to her. So I said 'eww gross I would digest and go through your body'

In reality, even if it were gross I would love to be eaten by her. Her response to me was 'I dont think you would taste nice anyway'.

The thought of almost being her food for the next 2 weekswould be amazing, but I still value my life. Its one of those - if I were stuck on a desert island would I let her eat me, awnser- Yes. Would I like to see her ass and imagine being in it as her poo - Yes. Was I better for not being her food that day - Yes because in fantasy I get to masterabate about her eating me but in real life I cant masterbate once I am her shit.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby stearwing » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:43 am

Please don't tell me that by "daughter" you mean "actual, real child that you had sexual thoughts about".
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby coop500 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:46 am

stearwing wrote:Please don't tell me that by "daughter" you mean "actual, real child that you had sexual thoughts about".

This thread was nearing the creepy edge from the start but now it's even moreso. They did say 'much younger' so..... red flags are sounding
coop500
???

Postby OppaiAngel » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:08 am

I would definitely turn the tables and add her to my already amazing rack ;) :gulp:
Lol. True story :lol:
OppaiAngel#0304 on Discord.
OppaiAngel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voresercher » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:34 am

Honestly, it would kinda depend on the girl in question; Assuming an attractive/cute girl around my age (early-mid 20's), I'd probably let myself get eaten. I know that probably says a bit about how I'm feeling about my life atm but I feel that I'd be about as useful/productive jiggling on some girls' body than anything I'm accomplishing otherwise.

An older woman, maybe. Younger would be a grey area (given that we are adding IRL pretext to this whole situation).
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:42 pm

stearwing wrote:Please don't tell me that by "daughter" you mean "actual, real child that you had sexual thoughts about".

Yeah... We need a clarification on that. Like, immediately.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion