Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Postby Eskoz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:05 am

Update:
-Added Chapter 2 Part 1

For download links:
https://eskoz.blogspot.com/2020/11/diminishment-v0324-chapter-2-part-1.html

Re-cut should be out in roughly 24 hours!

Hey!

I feel The unity version is now ready for public release. So here its is :)

A huge thank you to V# (twitter.com/voresharp) for helping me ease into unity, and building the foundation for many of the more important base systems for me! Without them, this likely would have taken even longer to release!

Differences between the free version & Patreon version:

Free version: 720p 30fps videos, small watermark in the upper right corner
Patreon: 1080p60fps, no watermark

About the game:
This is a Shrinking themed visual novel made in Unity, with mildly interactive animated CG videos and quick time events (you press buttons in time & something happens depending on if you succeeded or not). There might be Giantess/Growth in the future, but I'd rather not promise anything at this time, as what is planned is planned for when the game is pretty far a long. The game's main perspective is POV, but there might be 3rd person videos as well occasionally, and some events might have the option of switching views during some points, but all that is extra work, so it's subject to change depending on my workload etc.

I recommend checking the Help button in the Main menu before playing!

For those who have already played the RPG Maker version, there isn't really any new content here. But I'd still recommend taking a look!

Current included content (spoilers):
Spoiler: show
Shrinking, Oral Vore, Anal Vore, Unbirth

Controls:
These can be changed to your liking in the game's launch screen, where you can set the resolution etc.

Space/Enter/LMB = Confirm
Esc/RMB = Pause Menu
F = Fast forward (It might mess up some parts, as I haven't tested a run with it pressed during the entire game-play)
Up, down, left, right arrow = Keys for the Minigames/QTEs (Can also be clicked/touched)

That should be everything important!

The android version can have some slight lag every time a looping video reaches the end and start again. But for the most part it should run okay on newer phones at least!
Unfortunately there are no plans for an iOS version, due to the closed nature of the platform. I obviously can't get this thing published in the App store! Unless someone has a workaround that does not require doing a jail break.

0.16f changes:
Added Russian language options (By MamayAdesu)
Added German language (By hoped1988)
Save game naming (only for new saves)
Transparency sliders for dialogue box

Translations will initially only be for the PC version

Streaming Phub link to a recording of the game (includes all endings, but I'd recommend playing the game yourself, if you can run it!):
https://tinyurl.com/y94evdx4 (Ad warning)

Direct DL for the recordings: https://mega.nz/#!O8xG3YgS!0xy4bgoir8pxZAV-cjInAw0m78wQ7c4jO5Ka8jWYu3s

Let me know if you run into any issues! I hope you enjoy!

-------

If anyone wants to translate this to his or her own language use these localization files:

https://mega.nz/#!r8wVnZCZ!C5BNTwlfyyI7aCDwo440rNKmrdDFWH3qXMhlfw67Qrg (Updated guide!)

To modify them, use either excel or open office. Make sure everything is in its own cells:
-Keys (stuff like Intro_1 or IntroStreet_18 etc.)
-Dialogue text (one cell is one text window, you mustn't add additional cells, as then the new text will not match the Key that was called in the game, which determines what text is shown)
-Write in the language on the top row, above the dialogue cells

It's best to keep me informed if you start translating, in case some one already is doing it. Although there's no harm in having multiple translations from a single language.
Once you're done translating, I'll add it to the game as soon as I have time, or in the next version if a release is near!
Attachments
Diminishment.jpg
Video files can't seem to be attached here, so here's a still image instead
DiminishmentQTE.jpg
Minigame Example
Last edited by Eskoz on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:09 am, edited 17 times in total.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Re: Diminishment - Prologue (v.0.15b, RPG Maker MV)

Postby Battleaxevladitor » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:12 am

Keep up the good work.
Battleaxevladitor
New to the forum

Postby dagar » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:13 am

Well, I feel dumb. XD First thing I noticed was "Oh, it's one of these start up "patreon games" again and I was gunna be a little sad, but then I saw the Eskoz art and was more concerned that it was a game stealing someone's art for profit! Then I finally looked at who posted it and realized, "Oh wait, it IS Eskoz, so it's not an art thief, or an out of the blue patreon guy. Downloading to give this a test run. I'm very curious of what a game by you might look like!
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:16 am

That was rather enjoyable! Unfortunately yes, my slightly older computer had a bit of latency. I'll have to try it with the speed up option turned off and see how it goes. IT was enjoyable! I love multi branching stuff like this. It adds a layer of replayability and I always love your animation quality so it's a grand bonus. ^^
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:23 am

and building a 3rd person exploration system

I prefer first-person anyway.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby SlukerHD » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:39 am

That moment when you realize that Eskoz made a game :?: :!: :D
SlukerHD
New to the forum

Postby animeking352 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:48 am

you have made the best fucking game on ekas, actually in my oppinion it beats vore night+ with content wise, i loved every minute and every senario of this game and i really want to see the regular game in action.
animeking352
New to the forum

Postby TheBlueOne » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:07 am

Liking what I've seen so far. I greatly look forward to future updates... and getting a computer that can run this at a half-decent framerate xD
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby bartek21 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:27 pm

please 32 bit
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! :)

TheBlueOne wrote:Liking what I've seen so far. I greatly look forward to future updates... and getting a computer that can run this at a half-decent framerate xD

dagar wrote:That was rather enjoyable! Unfortunately yes, my slightly older computer had a bit of latency. I'll have to try it with the speed up option turned off and see how it goes. IT was enjoyable! I love multi branching stuff like this. It adds a layer of replayability and I always love your animation quality so it's a grand bonus. ^^

Even a new computer won't run it perfectly, there'll be some minor lag during random points, even if it's mostly smooth on a new pc. Which is why I'm moving to Unity, and wasn't sure if I should release this version at all, the performance is far from optimal!

The slowdown option inside the game doesn't really do much performance wise, except when it's in effect, which is only during the part where you start shrinking and the text is automated. And to be honest, even there the performance hit isn't probably that big. I was considering throwing out the choice for that, but I decided to leave it, in case it helps some one.

You can try turning the Sync option off in the options menu That can improve performance on some computers drastically, but in exchange it'll cause a bunch of various visual issues.

bartek21 wrote:please 32 bit

I just replied to you on giantesscity as well, but I'll say the same thing here:
The game already is 32 bit.
RPG Maker does not have 64 bit support.
Do you have windows XP? RPG Maker MV games do not work in windows XP. This one is also a lot heavier than other rpg maker games due to the videos, so old PC's will have trouble running it well.
You might have some luck with the Unity version once it comes out, but I can't guarantee anything. I think Unity dropped windows XP support a couple years ago as well.
I don't have a release date for the Unity version yet, but I'm trying to get it out before the end of this month.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby chocobun » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:11 pm

The minigames are to hard for my computer. I guess i just watch the cg movies from the folder
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:13 pm

First look: Hmm, another vore RPG, sounds interesting. Let's download this once the end of the month draws near so I dont waste my data volume.
Sees pictures: Oh hell thats Eskoz! *smashes download button*

Hell, that may even be worth to support to get the 1080 p stuff. Looking forward to updates.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ikazuchi » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:55 pm

looks awesome.
good work.

if you add cockvore i would be extremely happy <3
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby QuakeImperial » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:06 pm

Best game ever keep up the good work
QuakeImperial
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnackPup » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Any Cooking vore?
SnackPup
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:23 pm

im um haveing problem with playing the game whenever i try to run it i get this error https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Kyuwuw » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:55 pm

You really outdid yourself this time, this is amazing
Kyuwuw
New to the forum

Postby Eskoz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:03 pm

SnackPup wrote:Any Cooking vore?

Not at this time at least.

Halowinner wrote:im um haveing problem with playing the game whenever i try to run it i get this error https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Your image is not working for me.

RC8015 wrote:First look: Hmm, another vore RPG, sounds interesting. Let's download this once the end of the month draws near so I dont waste my data volume.
Sees pictures: Oh hell thats Eskoz! *smashes download button*

Hell, that may even be worth to support to get the 1080 p stuff. Looking forward to updates.

Thanks! Just to clarify, there's no 1080p version yet, as RPG Maker couldn't handle it well enough. It was pretty much unplayable, at least on my main desktop PC. So the only difference at the moment is higher framerate (30fps vs 60fps, if your computer can handle it), and no watermark. Unity version will be 1080p though.

ikazuchi wrote:looks awesome.
good work.

if you add cockvore i would be extremely happy <3

Kyuwuw wrote:You really outdid yourself this time, this is amazing

extreme0089 wrote:Best game ever keep up the good work

Thanks!

chocobun wrote:The minigames are to hard for my computer. I guess i just watch the cg movies from the folder

The movies in the folder are in pretty small pieces, so it's not exactly a pleasant experience viewing them through there. There's also some audio missing from them, since some of the sounds are played inside the game instead of in the videos. I'll do Recordings of the scenes once I have the unity version ready for release, for those who can't run the game properly.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:11 pm

ok well since my um link dident work here https://snag.gy/xUYSfr.jpg hope this one works
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Eskoz » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:44 pm

Halowinner wrote:ok well since my um link dident work here https://snag.gy/xUYSfr.jpg hope this one works

Okay, I'm not certain, but that sounds like either something is wrong with your OS or you're trying to run the game on an older Windows.
I can't test it myself, but after looking at the RPG Maker MV steam page, it seems windows 7 is set as the minimum OS requirement.
If you do have windows 7 and it's still not working, you could try checking if you're missing any critical windows updates. Other than that, you can
try googling the error directly, and see if there's some fix for it.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game