Competition Story Sign-Ups

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Competition Story Sign-Ups

Postby Tailslover13 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:28 pm

Seven years ago, I wrote a vore-based reality show competition series (on FurAffinity) called Total Drama Vore Tour. People signed up their characters, I used them and wrote them, voted them off in vore-like (or kinky) ways, and...yeah, that was it. So, after many attempts at failed reality shows afterwards, seven years later I'm trying again. If you're interested in signing up, simply go here:

https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8799963/

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask. Oh, and I'll only be accepting applications if they're posted on the FurAffinity journal, not on here. Probably.
Tailslover13
Somewhat familiar

Re: Competition Story Sign-Ups

Postby VincentShadowScale » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:44 am

Man I wish I could participate in stuff like this but I don't like being prey too much >3< Like I love the idea of vorish and kinky competitions and whatnot, but in order to make sense there typically has to be risk of being eaten and I'm too much of a wuss for that...
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tailslover13 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:55 am

There is someone who signed up who put themselves as 99% pred, and 1% prey. If someone is THAT opposed to being one or the other, then it can be allowed. After all, I do need all kinds! If everyone was the same, that'd be pretty boring, right? So, if you wanted to sign up and say that you're 99% pred and 1% prey, or even 100% pred, then that's fine. It's a writer's job to make everything work, after all. So, hey, by all means sign up and be honest about what you prefer. I try my best to not do things others don't want. I've had stories before where I made sure that non-preds and non-preys got what they wanted~

But, it's up to you, no worries. I'm glad you showed any interest at all!
Tailslover13
Somewhat familiar

Postby VincentShadowScale » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:59 am

hehe thanks maybe I'll sign up in just a bit then~ How long are you taking applications? I'm sure any reality show could use an extremely gluttonous, yet cuddly dragon~
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tailslover13 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:02 am

I didn't put a timetable on that! I mean, I just want to see how many I get, and I want to allow anyone to sign up and not force them to make a decision so quickly! I don't like to be pushy~
Tailslover13
Somewhat familiar

Postby VincentShadowScale » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Heh well I submitted. But like I said it's understandable if you don't wanna include me due to my aversion to being prey.
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Postby Indighost » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:26 pm

I am also a 100% pred. Maybe you can set it up so the contestants are prey and the preds are just there to serve as necessary in their own unique styles :)
Indighost
---

Postby Tailslover13 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Don't worry, I've written many stories like this before. It'll be alright. Even if someone is 100% one way or the other, I'll always try to listen to what they say and make it work. But having ONLY preds or ONLY preys just won't work; everyone is special in their own way and a combination makes for the best stories~
Tailslover13
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!