Vore Camp

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Camp

Postby belchingprincess » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:42 am

Hey all, I'm making an RPG Maker VX Ace game, a cute short project about some OCs and favorite characters of mine. Why VX Ace? I spent money and over a thousand hours learning it and I want to get something out of all of that. Warning, this game is super self-indulgent but I hope other people like it anyway. Okay, this is a very unique and different game. Even though it's an RPG vore game, it's all about love, consent, and seduction. Characters have Love Points rather than health, SEDuction rather than ATK, and so on and so forth. In "battle" your goal is to seduce or be seduced. In other words, the first to run out of LP gets eaten! Can your RPG party come out on top or will you succumb to the enemy?

The overall story of the game is that you're in a neat little camp, where the rules are simple. Each team/individual progresses through the camp rankings. The more you eat, the higher you progress towards the sexy and desirable Vore Queen of the realm, the final boss. Vore Queen is a title many would desire, perhaps you can show her who the real preds are around here? As you eat, your stats grow, and you earn gold to upgrade your "weapon," your hunger. You have basic equipment that isn't real a main focus of the game. A very important feature, where I think the game will mostly shine, is in between battles. The camp nights. Every night around a campfire, you and your party reminisce about the times you've shared together, and your party leader will get to choose one person to eat or be eaten by for fun. This won't erase that party member, they'll be playable the next day, but you will get some cute and sexy art of them all plumped up. Let's go over the characters! They'll all have a selection of 8 outfits to choose from and characters will react to different outfits they are wearing!

S-self insert? Don't judge me. It's difficult to explain, but I kind of need to be there to be the thread that binds all these OCs and characters together. You'll like it, I'm sure!
TyfaMap.png
TyfaMap.png (5.17 KiB) Viewed 5400 times

Noel, my wife/OC who loves a good time. Show her that, will you? She's just... horny constantly. Woops.
NoelMap.png
NoelMap.png (4.52 KiB) Viewed 5400 times

Tiffany, my doppelganger created by a major villain from a long-gone game. Maybe I'll rewrite the story these OCs come from someday or at least make a lore-bank. Who knows? She's nice and sweet and loves to eat, but who doesn't?
Tiffany.png
Tiffany.png (876 Bytes) Viewed 5400 times

Gina and Whitney, the two girlfriends who love to eat and then exercise it all off.
GinaWhitney.png
GinaWhitney.png (2.09 KiB) Viewed 5400 times

Last of the OCs, but certainly not least, Myrlinda and Serah, the wives who just can't seem to be satisfied. Myrlinda, deemed "The Strongest Woman in the World" seems well matched with Serah, deemed "The Smartest Woman in the World."
MyrlindaSerah.png
MyrlindaSerah.png (2.11 KiB) Viewed 5400 times

The last two characters are (you probably could've guessed if you know me) Nico Robin from One Piece and Emily from Stardew Valley. God do I love those gals. Well, this game's really weird and silly but I think it'll be enjoyed. I mean, it's mostly for myself and I know I'll enjoy it, so that's what counts, right? Don't like it? Make your own content I suppose. :gulp:
belchingprincess
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Camp

Postby belchingprincess » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:45 am

Also I didn't wanna load one post with TOO MUCH art so here's some better non-pixel stuff!

Myrlinda.png

Serah.png
belchingprincess
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nikkidafox » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:39 am

I love this idea, and the fact that there will be original pixel art makes it even better. I will say though, the non-pixel art is a bit uh... unsettling. I don't know what it is, it just kind of makes me feel uneasy. Regardless, looking forward to the game!
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby belchingprincess » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:12 pm

I'm glad you like the pixel art! Here's more of it!

TiffanyMap.png
TiffanyMap.png (4.81 KiB) Viewed 5135 times

GinaMap.png
GinaMap.png (5.57 KiB) Viewed 5135 times

WhitneyMap.png
WhitneyMap.png (5.03 KiB) Viewed 5135 times

MyrlindaMap.png
MyrlindaMap.png (5.4 KiB) Viewed 5135 times

SerahMap.png
SerahMap.png (5.1 KiB) Viewed 5138 times

All's left to do is Emily and Nico Robin!
belchingprincess
Been posting for a bit

Postby belchingprincess » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:28 pm

I finished Emily, and hoo boy, Nico Robin is such a babe as well. So many delicious-looking outfits for her. Plus since everyone else had a wedding dress I figured she should have one too.

EmilyMap.png
EmilyMap.png (4.59 KiB) Viewed 5028 times

NicoRobinMap.png
NicoRobinMap.png (5.59 KiB) Viewed 5028 times
belchingprincess
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:50 pm

"Tasty" idea, I hope it comes to fruition.
Turbotowns
???

Postby vgove » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:14 pm

it sound intreresting.
vgove
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:17 am

This seems like the beginnings of something great
VLover552
Participator