Seeking Vore Comic

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Seeking Vore Comic

Postby The-Lonely-Gamefreak » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:08 pm

I am looking for a vore comic where there are two girls seeming to stream for bits/ donations. One person donates to eat the other girl, which she does, but is then dontated on page two to cough her back up. I cannot find this comic, though I feel it was made quite recently. Please, I'd thoroughly appreciate the help seeing this again.
The-Lonely-Gamefreak
New to the forum

Re: Seeking Vore Comic

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:07 am

I remember something similar. Two girls have a pet snake, a really big one, with them on stream. People donate to have one of the girls eaten and the comic goes on to be an overnight. The girl that was eaten is almost digested. Pretty much nothing but skin and bone. The next "stream" she's back to full health and they're asking for donations to have them both eaten, and the snakes heat lamp on a timer to be turned off, leaving their lives in fate's hands.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:29 am

Can't remember the name at the moment, but I am pretty sure it was the guy who had the comic, chat where mother swallowed her daughter, then coughted her up, then her and their pet snake each swallowed one of her daughters, then left them in for good. The beginning of the comic started off with snake swallowing daughter, then it was sister who joined, then the mother was the finale.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakentheBlack » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:42 am

DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby The-Lonely-Gamefreak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:45 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:I remember something similar. Two girls have a pet snake, a really big one, with them on stream. People donate to have one of the girls eaten and the comic goes on to be an overnight. The girl that was eaten is almost digested. Pretty much nothing but skin and bone. The next "stream" she's back to full health and they're asking for donations to have them both eaten, and the snakes heat lamp on a timer to be turned off, leaving their lives in fate's hands.

I do recall that comic, but it's not the one I am seeking. Still, it is a very good one.

Whereaminow27 wrote:Can't remember the name at the moment, but I am pretty sure it was the guy who had the comic, chat where mother swallowed her daughter, then coughted her up, then her and their pet snake each swallowed one of her daughters, then left them in for good. The beginning of the comic started off with snake swallowing daughter, then it was sister who joined, then the mother was the finale.

I believe the comic you're talking about is the same CrimsonFangx666 mentioned.

That is it exactly! Thank you so much, Draken!
The-Lonely-Gamefreak
New to the forum

Postby DrakentheBlack » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:55 pm

You're welcome Gamefreak!
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby ejames » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:54 pm

anyone know the source for this image?

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/e759b7 ... 8f3f3c.jpg
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby grim667 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:59 pm

ejames wrote:anyone know the source for this image?

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/e759b7 ... 8f3f3c.jpg

Not positive the volume but the person is Flesh from spider woman and are apart of a duo flesh and bones.. Knew I seen that pic before but couldn't remember it.. their Wiki :)
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Flesh_and_Bones_(Earth-616)
grim667
Heavy user

Postby ejames » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Thanks, I think you may of found it. Though after digging I did find something else; this. I think one of these might be it

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Spider-Woman_Vol_3_16

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/spider-w ... 000-82312/

Now I wonder if one of these are it, how did she escape, if she did? Also, does anyone have either one of these?
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion