Diminishment, Ch II Pt I (v0.302, VN w/ animatedCG's)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Diminishment - Prologue (v.0.15b, RPG Maker MV)

Postby rzq1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:21 pm

Wow I love it. Can't wait for chapter 1. This is one of the best vore games I've ever played.
rzq1
New to the forum

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:22 pm

i agree, this is the best vore game i've played. I can't wait to see where you go with it from here considering its only 0.15!
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:00 pm

A game by the great Eskoz!?! Nani?! HELL YEAH!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Terrafox » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:46 pm

So i was curious as to how many vore scenes there are? Is there two oral vore, one anal and one unbirth vore?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blackskies » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:08 pm

I thought this was going to be a bunch of still pictures but when it transformed from that 2d to 3d I was like waaaaaaaaaaah? Amazing game can't wait to see where you take it from here!
blackskies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Again, thank you all for the nice comments! :o

Halowinner wrote:rip so much for playing this im on a windows vista :( oh wait i might of bypass it with the index

Sorry, I hope there's a workaround. On the bright side, I think unity at least supports vista, as long as it's up to date. Well the software itself requires windows 7, but according to their page vista should be fine for playing the games built with it.

Gothyk's Deidra wrote:This was an amazing experience. Been a long time fan of your videos and characters. This played into a lot of my kinks. Not the biggest fan of perma-vore, but still it was an enjoyable experience. I look forward to more updates and the next chapter. If you need voice actors or anything, I'd be interested.

There's currently mainly need for female VAs, although nothing immediate there either, mainly for possible future characters. I don't currently have any scenarios planned up where I'd need male voices. There might be some in the future though, for scenarios where someone else than the main character ends up in a situation. Although these are all mainly for moans, panting and similar stuff.

I've been planning some tests with voiced dialogue, but I have my doubts whether it would fit the game. We'll see.

DrakentheBlack wrote:Never thought I would find a vore game better than Echidna Wars, but this was totally awesome. And to think it was just the first stage! I loved it!
What's going to change about it when you change it to Unity? will it have a hard time running on a Windows PC then?

It should work a lot better than the current version, at least according to my tests with my own computers. That's the main reason I'm switching to it. But I'm still pretty new to Unity, I've mainly used UE4 before. So we'll see, hopefully everything goes fine, and I won't hit too many bumps.

Hola wrote:Absolutely fantastic. Can't wait for chapter 1. Just asking , how long will it take?

I'll likely release chapter 1 in multiple pieces, as it will probably be longer than the prologue. As for a release date for the first part, I don't want to give an estimate this soon. I have a bunch of prep work to do before that, new characters, unity etc. I'd hope it doesn't take any longer than with the prologue at least to get the first part out. We'll see.

Yoshi wrote:Feel free to PM me if you need help with Unity!

ajmajm28 wrote:Looks really good so far. If you need help with unity feel free to pm me and I will try and help you out.

Thanks! I'll keep your offer in mind if it ever comes to that.

Terrafox wrote:So i was curious as to how many vore scenes there are? Is there two oral vore, one anal and one unbirth vore?

All the scenes are listed in the .txt file in the game's folder.
Spoiler: show
Clara: 1 OV, 1 UB. Anya: 2 OV (one if you end up in Anya's mouth before the orgasm, and another after the orgasm and you fail to hold on) and 1 AV.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby CakePisces » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 pm

I cant download the game, it seems to be stuck on mega's loading icon... damn
EDIT: nvm, I got it XD. The game was phenomenal! I loved it!
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:06 am

Holy shit... i barely had a chance to try it out but what i did.... my goodness. Amazing game! :D :gulp:
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fimbulvinter » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:28 am

Delightful game. Clearly a very talented animator.
Colour me as interested in seeing more.
Fimbulvinter
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:35 am

Very good animation 8O . I'm just afraid it'll be long for an update with something like that. :(
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:22 pm

i was able to bypass and play it though browser (even if there was some slight problems like it freezeing up at times but it was good etherway 10/10
Halowinner
Participator

Postby quicks » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:04 am

Wow! This is super impressive!
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby FHQ » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:38 am

Good work!
FHQ
New to the forum

Postby Bright » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Wow, this is really well made.
Blew my mind.
How do you even manage to create such videos?
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby go47 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:22 pm

Skills and a very beefy PC.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:54 am

you've always been the sole exception to my general disinterest towards giantess preds. i'm keeping tabs on this
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bledthorn » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:33 am

not sure why but whenever i try t hit the approprate arrow it still doesnt registor that i hit it even when i let go so not sure what i'm doing wrong
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby thyladras » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:59 am

Fucking awesome, i usualy don't like giantese but in this game ^^ it's so cool, can't wait the full game
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eskoz » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:49 pm

bledthorn wrote:not sure why but whenever i try t hit the approprate arrow it still doesnt registor that i hit it even when i let go so not sure what i'm doing wrong

Only things I can think of are: Make sure the window is active. The game continues to run, even if another window is active. Try if the numpad works, if you have one (with, and without Num Lock on).

Other is, how is the perfromance for you? If it's extremely laggy, that might cause issues, do you have the Sync option turned on or off in the options menu? If it's off, it's possible that is causing issues. If you have it on and you have bad performance, try turning it off. It will screw up the video sync a bit, but should increase performance a bit (From reports, it seems this is especially true with AMD processors, at least older ones, not sure about new ones).

Other than that, you'll probably have to wait for the Unity version, which I hope to have done during this month.
Halowinner wrote:i was able to bypass and play it though browser (even if there was some slight problems like it freezeing up at times but it was good etherway 10/10

Good to hear!
Bright wrote:Wow, this is really well made.
Blew my mind.
How do you even manage to create such videos?

go47 wrote:Skills and a very beefy PC.

And a lot of patience! But yes, experience is obviously very important.

As for the PC, other than for the rendering, you can get by with a mid-range computer just fine. Even for rendering that would be fine, if you're just willing/able to wait a longer time for the renders. Not that it doesn't help in animation as well, but the difference performance wise isn't that huge between a high end & mid range pc. Depends on your character rigs of course. Even a low end pc is fine for animation, but the lower you go the more you'll need to sacrifice on model quality. But if looking purely at the animation aspect, you really don't need a very modern PC, especially for learning purposes.
Ryuu27 wrote:Very good animation 8O . I'm just afraid it'll be long for an update with something like that. :(

Well I can't deny that these do take a lot of time to make. So it's best not to expect a new content update right away.
thyladras wrote:Fucking awesome, i usualy don't like giantese but in this game ^^ it's so cool, can't wait the full game

Slayerhero90 wrote:you've always been the sole exception to my general disinterest towards giantess preds. i'm keeping tabs on this

Killzonare wrote:Good work!

quicks wrote:Wow! This is super impressive!

Fimbulvinter wrote:Delightful game. Clearly a very talented animator.
Colour me as interested in seeing more.

Ryahsson wrote:I cant download the game, it seems to be stuck on mega's loading icon... damn
EDIT: nvm, I got it XD. The game was phenomenal! I loved it!

Thanks!
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:08 pm

When you sit in the couch and look at the two women, it kinda sounds like one of them is breathing through her nose, making a little whistling noise. That's kinda cute.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game