Help finding an old vore story??

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Help finding an old vore story??

Postby PrincePrincess » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:05 am

I for the life of me can't find this story I read years ago. I'm pretty sure I read it on DeviantArt?

I remember it being an MxM story with multiple chapters (I think), and the two main characters were secret agents or worked for some organization? One character was captured at some point and woke up in a cave, but it turnes out to be his partner's stomach the entire time. They were able to communicate via radio, but he didn't realize he'd been eaten until near the end.

I think maybe it was by force via the villian or whatever, but that might be wrong. I'm pretty sure it's mentioned though.

If anyone has any idea at all, please point me in the right direction! I'm losing my mind trying to remember it.
The very best prince! The very best princess!
PrincePrincess
New to the forum

Re: Help finding an old vore story??

Postby Catchosin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Oh, I think I'll be able to help here, atleast a little bit...

Im not sure if the story I have in mind is on this website, but i know it's on deviantart! It's called Man on the inside (by peachnewt) and a link to the first story can be found here:

https://www.deviantart.com/peachnewt/ga ... the-Inside

Hope this helped! :-D
Catchosin
New to the forum

Re: Help finding an old vore story??

Postby PrincePrincess » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:16 am

Yes! Thank you so much!!! I thought I was gonna lose my mind.
The very best prince! The very best princess!
PrincePrincess
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion