Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites MEP cut characters

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites MEP cut characters

Postby nobody321 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:23 pm

Not entirely sure if this warrants a new post though I've received a few messages regarding it thus decided to make a small video about it. These were edits that didn't quite make it into MEP but had enough effort put into them. They were vore edits of garchompmatt's rotom and royrocksquad's porygon-z. I did these as a collab though am not allowed to post the characters for those who messaged me or are curious what they look like. click the link to pokemon vore video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEhI6pq ... e=youtu.be
nobody321
Participator

Re: Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites MEP cut characters

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:27 pm

...oh. So you posted a vid, huh.
Well...since I guess that's a thing, I might as well put this here. These were Porygon-Z quotes I intended to put in to replace the one Nobody slid in.

Also, as a bonus, here's Rotom's quotes, which were likely not shown off by Nobody because of implications in some of them.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:33 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:...oh. So you posted a vid, huh.
Well...since I guess that's a thing, I might as well put this here. These were Porygon-Z quotes I intended to put in to replace the one Nobody slid in.
[ https://i.imgur.com/pdGOjws.png ]

Also, as a bonus, here's Rotom's quotes, which were likely not shown off by Nobody because of implications in some of them.
[ https://i.imgur.com/knf5ynG.png ]

yes someone email saying they wanted to see these so i decided to make on it. so i guess this makes this post ad that video 2 things
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:08 pm

...hmmm. Well, I mean, you could have made an unlisted video and linked it to them, but...hey.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:28 pm

It's nice to see something with these WIPs at least. The last bit at the end is also pretty neat.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:36 pm

TotenkreuzEX wrote:It's nice to see something with these WIPs at least. The last bit at the end is also pretty neat.

I assume you mean him eating the camera when he's not at critical HP (which would trigger the sleeping winpose), right?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:31 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
TotenkreuzEX wrote:It's nice to see something with these WIPs at least. The last bit at the end is also pretty neat.

I assume you mean him eating the camera when he's not at critical HP (which would trigger the sleeping winpose), right?

That's the one.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladre » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:40 pm

gonna be honest, would love to play these
ladre
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:49 pm

ladre wrote:gonna be honest, would love to play these

I originally created the video to answer a person that emailed me twice about it. While I'm not going to share the files for these characters you might want to ask an anonymous person if you could get them for yourself.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:59 pm

Maybe someone could upload them to Mugen Archive's vore section?
Turbotowns
???

Postby crosswarrior24 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 am

where could i ask for these two?
crosswarrior24
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:10 am

crosswarrior24 wrote:where could i ask for these two?

They're unfinished. Besides, it's likely they'll be private releases like my Jigglypuff.

Turbotowns wrote:Maybe someone could upload them to Mugen Archive's vore section?

NO. FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD, NO.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:06 pm

nobody321 wrote:
ladre wrote:gonna be honest, would love to play these

I originally created the video to answer a person that emailed me twice about it. While I'm not going to share the files for these characters you might want to ask an anonymous person if you could get them for yourself.

make sense, too bad i have no idea who is,

maybe via message or dropbox link on pm

also, yeah i agree on NOT putting on M.A, wish there was a website focused on only mugen vore edits or originals from scratch
ladre
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:33 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
crosswarrior24 wrote:where could i ask for these two?

They're unfinished. Besides, it's likely they'll be private releases like my Jigglypuff.
Turbotowns wrote:Maybe someone could upload them to Mugen Archive's vore section?

NO. FOR THE LOVE OF ******* GOD, NO.

<sigh> Dawn of the private edits. Not like that isn't already a thing, but it never goes well. Once you reveal a vore edit, I would suggest you commit to eventually releasing it. If you don't intend to release it, I think it would be wise not to even reveal it at all. Some people (non-players mostly) are content with watching videos, but for others it feels like you're flaunting those edits in their faces. Great way to make enemies.

And for goodness' sake, please don't attach that word to the name of God. I get it if you don't believe in Him, and I sympathize with your disdain for MA, but at least don't be so impertinent that way.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Mm. You say that like it's an obligation that I HAVE to release it no matter what. It's my edit, so I ultimately have a choice in what I do with it. If I want to keep it to myself or to my friends, that's fine by me, even if everyone else hates me over it. Besides, it's not like people don't know what the word "trust" means. If I can trust that someone will keep it safe, I'll share it with them.

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess that just happens with me being an insensitive little prick. I've already burned enough bridges as is, thanks to my hasty actions.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:20 pm

NO FIGHTING BLAST IT.

jesus
ladre
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Mmm. I mean, that first post with the...expletive probably wasn't intended to start a fight anyway.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:41 pm

Apology accepted. Don't worry, you're not the only insensitive fellow around here. You and I it seems are cut from the same cloth.
As for the supposed obligation, I intended no such meaning. I'm just trying to be realistic. Remember what happened to ZackTheRiolu when he opted not to release that Giran? His followers went berserk, if I recall. When I was younger and stupider, I followed his lead and did the same thing with the same results, and like Zack I eventually caved in. People will expect you to release an edit once they know you have it, that's all I'm saying. I actually have a couple of private edits up my own sleeve, but practically nobody knows about them, so nobody demands them from me, nobody hates me for keeping them to myself, and nobody humiliates me by spreading them where they weren't meant to go.
Look, I'm just trying to be a voice of reason. I'm not good for much else. If at that I am failing miserably, just say it: "Ammy, you're not helping." I'll take the cue and stay out of it.

ladre... seriously?
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 pm

so much cringe
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:53 pm

zerothx16 wrote:so much cringe

Eh...?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game