What would you do??

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What would you do??

Postby Tastymeat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:11 pm

metalvixen wrote:
Tastymeat wrote:Gladly give my life to feed your tummy. I am all yours - show me to your kitchen and the door to your oven :D

Oh if only it were that easy, lol. Id be a faf, fat girl, lol. ::eep::

I wish I wish! You might have to bite me chew me up instead ... turn me into a stew and go inside you slowly. im open to options lol
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mangalover » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Seduction is always accepted... and should be accepted.
mangalover
New to the forum

Postby Sitharc » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:36 pm

I'd awkwardly respond if I couldn't tell she wasn't being serious and psycho about it... otherwise, aside from any other struggling free would have to do, I'd also run like hell and call the cops! If have to, I'll knock her down or even out first. I don't care how sexy she is.

I may prefer the role of prey in RPs and such, but hell no to actually being eaten. Even if I instead mainly played willing prey in RPs (I'm unwilling), it'd likely be the same response.

Also, less she shrank me first, there's going to be 'me' all over her body, not just her ass.
Sitharc
---

Postby metalvixen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 pm

mangalover wrote:Seduction is always accepted... and should be accepted.

Its a woman's best weapon ::giggle::
Always looking to RP! PM me!
metalvixen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tastymeat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Sitharc wrote:I'd awkwardly respond if I couldn't tell she wasn't being serious and psycho about it... otherwise, aside from any other struggling free would have to do, I'd also run like hell and call the cops! If have to, I'll knock her down or even out first. I don't care how sexy she is.

I may prefer the role of prey in RPs and such, but hell no to actually being eaten. Even if I instead mainly played willing prey in RPs (I'm unwilling), it'd likely be the same response.

Also, less she shrank me first, there's going to be 'me' all over her body, not just her ass.

I would never want to hurt her. I would not look at being eaten by her as a negative as such, as least she would benefit. I would want to run, yes, however, looking at her body gives me lusts and would make me want to be inside her tummy.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:30 pm

This thread.... as if female preds needed further validation.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion